First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 116 117 118
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-23 13:47:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Rikiyame said: »
I have Lightning back up, if anyone needs the Gilg win.

Mind if i get a friend code for my little brother? He can't clear that fight at the moment and I don't have the means to a 100% evasion unit yet... so I can't help him
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-23 22:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make sure FFXIAH or BG is in comment so I know it's a personal invite VS rando.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-24 19:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Just make sure FFXIAH or BG is in comment so I know it's a personal invite VS rando.

Will do. Believe his name is Phoenix and his character is the fun mostlyFFXI inspired Dragoon lady ... Reberta?
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-24 21:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I am switching to offering a 100 Xon for a bit because I always find myself wishing I could bring a companion Xon for Waylay spam when farming trash but they are never around.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-24 23:10:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Xon NEEDS to be paired with Locke. The current thinking (with some support) is that Xon's increased rarity prevents the non-upgraded from dropping, however, Locke's increased drops puts the roll back.

If Xon's upgrade rarity procs, the upgraded version drops, but, we've seen that paired with Locke, the old roll drops in addition to Xon's upgraded, basically, giving the original, non-upgraded drop.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-24 23:10:33
Link | Quote | Reply

man Aigaion trial is super depressing. I've spent a decent amount on this game and I'm struggling with it so much because I think I lack the units I need. I can kind of make a makeshift set up but it would probably take 10 hrs sighhhhhhhhhhh.

Things I lack that would make this easier: Tilith, Rem, Freyvia

Things I have that work well: Ace fully awakened, Luneth working on his awakening, orlandeau (rdy for fire landu with vargas sword), vargas, maxwell, roberta x2, Rikku, WoL, WIlheim, Luka

The main problem I have is survivability if I don't take a tilith friend unit, Luka works but its super rough and I struggle keeping up. If i try the zerg strat I lack rem's auto revive to keep my dps alive and I lack tilith because I would need to take another fire landu as my friend unit. I don't have 2 chainers that work well in my team besides the double robertas.

My current set up that I will work towards will probably be: Roberta x2, Ace for mana and chain capping, RIkku, Perhaps wilheim or WoL, friend tilith. I don't want to bring wilheim but I'm lacking spr buffs, maybe I should enhance my delita for his meditate instead of ace... but delita spr break won't help because i'm using physical chainer because I don't have 2 magic chainers and need the damage... USUFDEFBCXJSBFUUJXJCBAUBDFIUWUI (hate this fight)

Or if I want to take this supppppperrr slow, I'm thinking:
Delita (spr break)
Emporer
Vargas (sacrifice)
Rikku
?(tank?)
Tilith (friend unit)

Btw: How come no one uses wohlen... my poor wohlen, i would love to use his free dodge chances on some of those auto attacks that murder me.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-24 23:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure none of his stuff is dodgeable. I've had runs with magic evasion and physical evasion, and still 100% hit (posts on reddit about it, too).

Robot needs 6k HP and 400 SPR on all units and keep SPR buffs up 100%. Fryevia chaining or Emperor solo are the most common runs. There are Setzer runs and Firelandu+Luneth runs.

Edit: Double Ashe runs as healers/chainers for Rem/Ace/Emp.
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-25 00:41:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pretty sure my units were around 5k hp and 230 spr (pre buff, had Delita +2 meditate) and the fight was a snore fest. Tilith was really only needed for the "use no magic" achievement, which honestly makes thing a lot more complicated and the move is... alright. It looks cool as *** though.
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-25 07:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Xon NEEDS to be paired with Locke. The current thinking (with some support) is that Xon's increased rarity prevents the non-upgraded from dropping, however, Locke's increased drops puts the roll back.

If Xon's upgrade rarity procs, the upgraded version drops, but, we've seen that paired with Locke, the old roll drops in addition to Xon's upgraded, basically, giving the original, non-upgraded drop.

I just like stealing trash drops while doing damage so I can get life orbs and crank out potions faster and clear something like Phantom Forest Exploration.

I will keep an eye out for Locke, though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-25 19:00:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said: »

Will do. Believe his name is Phoenix and his character is the fun mostlyFFXI inspired Dragoon lady ... Reberta?

He sent it just now, added BG to his comment as well. "Phoenix" and using Reberta.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-25 19:43:32
Link | Quote | Reply

He sent it just now, added BG to his comment as well. "Phoenix" and using Reberta.

Got him.
 Asura.Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-07-25 21:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Got him.

Thanks man, much appreciate it! I'll let him know to hurry and finish the trial so you don't have to keep it up forever
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-25 21:55:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Got him.

Thanks man, much appreciate it! I'll let him know to hurry and finish the trial so you don't have to keep it up forever

Not a terrible hurry. I'll switch to bonus unit for event on Friday.
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-25 22:41:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This upcoming banner has some interesting things...

Namely a 4 star unit who gets auto revive to target for those of us who missed Rem. Good timing for the robot trial of death.

Also there is Agrias 6* releasing which chains great with Orlandeau, yay for no longer needing an orlandeau friend so i can bring tilith friends.

The Astrologist character has some interesting moves as well. 25% chance at AoE auto revive might be interesting for robot trial as well.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-25 23:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

There's 4 4* base on the banner. Pull rate will be worse than a 5* just so you know.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-07-25 23:57:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Indeed it might be wise to just hold off on pulling this FFT banner (aside from daily draw). I will not be swayed Nier Automata is close 60 tickets stcokpiled so far.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-26 00:25:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »

Namely a 4 star unit who gets auto revive to target for those of us who missed Rem. Good timing for the robot trial of death.

Also there is Agrias 6* releasing which chains great with Orlandeau, yay for no longer needing an orlandeau friend so i can bring tilith friends.

The Astrologist character has some interesting moves as well. 25% chance at AoE auto revive might be interesting for robot trial as well.

Agrias's Divine Ruination is 5-hit (and a weaker mod) which probably won't chain with TGCid at all. I think she gets enhancements in the future that fixes it.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-26 01:25:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bepe said: »

Agrias's Divine Ruination is 5-hit (and a weaker mod) which probably won't chain with TGCid at all. I think she gets enhancements in the future that fixes it.

Enhancements make it a complete copy of Orlandu's, frame wise and damage.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-07-26 01:34:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe she going to be one of enhancements in August since if I recall JP got her enhancements soon after her 6-star awakening. Personally though enhancements wise I hope they do another one of the global exclusive units.
 Phoenix.Erics
user: prophets
By Phoenix.Erics 2017-07-26 02:07:25
Link | Quote | Reply

cant wait for ramzas awakening abilities
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-26 05:41:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Will a ramza pull banner be around again? I missed him. Or should i shoot for lunera now since her enhancements make her close to ramza? Or i guess Roy later.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-07-26 12:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Lunera's enhancements are much farther down the road. some people are speculating that Ramza's enhancements are in August if that is true there is probably going to be an awakening ability banner(though it will probably be shared with another rainbow).
By Creecreelo 2017-07-26 13:57:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Still waiting on Shadow enhancements here!
 Ragnarok.Bepe
By Ragnarok.Bepe 2017-07-26 23:49:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Hrmm I'll wait then for Ramza, one of my favorite FF characters. I bet you 100000000000 lapis that I'm going to pull mercenary ramza while trying to get 1 orran and be royally pissed off >.>
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-27 12:53:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I wouldn't even do dailies on this banner. You'll get the 4* eventually (and they aren't that great; nor are the 5*). Do the ticket specials and save them for Nier/future (OK and Cloud, personally).
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-07-27 20:23:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Agreed I hording the tickets way more important 300 lapis for 2 is pretty good got a couple more days of it.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-27 21:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Honestly, I wouldn't even do dailies on this banner. You'll get the 4* eventually (and they aren't that great; nor are the 5*). Do the ticket specials and save them for Nier/future (OK and Cloud, personally).

GL buffs to Meliadoul are pretty nice, Olan is situationally ok with his GL buffs.

Merc Ramza is still bad, not sure where they were going with his GL buffs.

Knight Delita is the best lightning oriented chainer afaik for awhile, possibly until CG Sakura.

Both 5* have great TMR, but I wouldn't daily pull on this banner because the 3* is awful, 4 4* is a 1.17% pull rate on a specific unit, and only 1 of the 5* are actually good.

I believe on dual 5* banner the rate goes harder for on banner than off, 70% on banner and 30% off or so with a 5* pull just for future reference.
 Odin.Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-27 22:34:54
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the problem with this banner: these units are ok and you WILL get them, eventually. Gumi trying hard to get those Lapis counters to 0 before Nier so people will dump cold, hard cash.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-27 23:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

7 unit banner is really, really awful.
First Page 2 3 ... 16 17 18 ... 116 117 118