Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 116 117 118
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2017-03-01 15:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

TM farming 5* bases is even longer because even if you have dupes you won't combine them.

#firstworldproblems
 Asura.Clinpachi
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-03-01 15:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
TM farming 5* bases is even longer because even if you have dupes you won't combine them.

#firstworldproblems

Maxing maxwell was a pain in the ***, but power of creation was beyond worth it. I wish lightnings TM was a little better.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-03-01 16:19:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramza, Emperor, Maxwell, Dark Fina, Dark Fina is my current line up.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-03-01 18:38:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Just did a half draw today ended up getting Gilgamesh loving the no troll rainbows. I just got myself an Excalibur. I am not if I should use my future Trust moogles on a second Dual wield or a Sakurafubuki. Miyuki at 45% and Zidane at like 16%. The Sakurafubuki seems like a no brainier being so close but it is 2 Miyukis vs 3 zidanes.
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-03-01 20:30:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Komugichan said: »
Just did a half draw today ended up getting Gilgamesh loving the no troll rainbows. I just got myself an Excalibur. I am not if I should use my future Trust moogles on a second Dual wield or a Sakurafubuki. Miyuki at 45% and Zidane at like 16%. The Sakurafubuki seems like a no brainier being so close but it is 2 Miyukis vs 3 zidanes.

If that were me, I would likely do all at once. 3 Zidane and 2 Miyuki makes the perfect 5 party, just farm TM in downtime when no events or farming.

But if you want to know priority, do you already have blade mastery? If you have blade mastery focus Miyuki, if you don't go with Zidane priority. At least in my opinion.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-03-01 21:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

While I do have a Chizuru % on it is less than 5%. So I suppose focus on both Miyuki and Zidane favoring Zidane with the Trust Moogles. I have been wondering it seems they added more Gil Snappers to the Gil Snappers cave any idea if it is going to be the same for the Cactuar Dunes?
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2017-03-03 12:20:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't know how a sane person could possibly farm TMs unless leaving an emulator open 24/7 with a macro running and pumping money into energy restoration... I just combine all duplicates no matter how strong the TM is. I would never complete one if I don't, let alone farming multiples of the same one...
 Asura.Clinpachi
By Asura.Clinpachi 2017-03-03 12:33:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Vinedrius said: »
I don't know how a sane person could possibly farm TMs unless leaving an emulator open 24/7 with a macro running and pumping money into energy restoration... I just combine all duplicates no matter how strong the TM is. I would never complete one if I don't, let alone farming multiples of the same one...

I mean you pretty much nailed it. I use Memu 2.8.6 on my other PC pretty much 24/7 when there isn't an event running. I just stopped and started doing this new Type-0 event.

I already love these summon changes SO freaking much. I got two new banner characters one being from a gold.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-03-04 14:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

iOS Switch Controls are a good alternative macro system. Downside is you have to tap to refresh the cycle and it only stores so many cycles, so you can't AFK it overnight without getting creative, and drains the battery. Keeps your sanity though!
[+]
 Asura.Karbuncle
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2017-03-10 15:56:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Clinpachi said: »
Ciri Zireael said: »

#firstworldproblems

Maxing maxwell was a pain in the ***, but power of creation was beyond worth it. I wish lightnings TM was a little better.

I finished Maxwell through Moogles.

I don't TM farm so all of my current TMs are from moogles... except Mustadio's gun (107 dmg), which I got because I scored about 8 of him in a short period so I made a party exclusively of him.

Also - Is there a MEmu type thing for IOS devices and/or PC?

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
user: Leonkasai
By Leon Kasai 2017-03-14 11:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

FFXIV raid event starts this Friday.
YouTube Video Placeholder

[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-03-14 11:08:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Just fyi, if you dont possess Dual Cast as a materia Y'shtola is basically best in slot healer until you get it
[+]
By Ciri Zireael 2017-03-14 12:57:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Players choice banner coming out as well. Pretty much spend as much as you can there for Zidane, as well as Cecil and if you manage a 5* it could be either Greg or Noct
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-03-14 19:42:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I am loving the banner hope to get a couple more Zidane and Cecil. I could use a second dual wield and excalibur.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [107 days between previous and next post]
By Creecreelo 2017-06-29 20:32:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Just wanted to post an update saying that Brave Exvius is celebrating its 1-year anniversary by hosting a ton of really great campaigns this month starting today. Free 10+1 summons, a guaranteed 5-star pull for 5k Lapis, among many other things. The FFX banner also hit today so there's Tidus, Rikku, and Wakka to draw upon.

So if you ever thought about playing or are curious to return, just wanted to spread the word so players don't at least miss out on free 10+1 summons. @_______@
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-06-29 20:47:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I personally got Fohlen from my guaranteed 5* pull. I also got Wilhelm and Fryevia from a couple 11 pulls not Tidus but still pretty darn good.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-06-30 03:53:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the definition of team meta right now.

WoL/Tilith/Rikku/Firion/Orlandu/Friendlandu.

Then again team mage is more fun
By Creecreelo 2017-06-30 16:55:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I've been nervous to do the 5-star pull but I did it today! I don't have many 5-stars, but I got lucky with some great ones back when I was a nub (Mostly Orlandeau and Olive).

So I did the pull and got two 5-stars!

First was Delita, who I don't have. I've heard he's considered the worst 5-star but oh well; it'll be fun to train up a new unit.

The other 5-star was Marie, who I do have already. Out of my 5-stars, I think she maybe was the one I wanted the least of as a duplicate, but her TMR is still very nice.

I was really hoping for Ace, Ramza, Roberta/Fryevia (especially cause I still got their TMR ready to go lol), Aileen, or even Lightning, but who knows what the future will hold. I haven't used my 10+1 yet and have been wondering about waiting since there seems to be an eventual 5-star rate increase coming... Although this might not happen for a long time?
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-06-30 17:30:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I dont have the lapis to do my 5star pull but i got complete crap on the free 10+1 again. Ive been playing 7 months and have only pulled 2 rainbow crystals, dark knight cecil who sucks but also fryevia who is awesome. I'm hoping to pull noctis though or even a 2nd fryevia because 2x fryevias are ridiculously OP, but I get the feeling I will end up with something lame.

What setups are you guys using regularly? I've been experimenting quite a bit and really like DW Setzer. Fryevia, Ling, and Yshtola are my top 3 and usually swap in setzer, exdeath, cecil, luka, minifillia, CoD, or Xon depending on the fight.
By Azurea 2017-06-30 22:29:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So I just started playing this today. Is the only way to transfer your save between devices to link to Facebook? I was hoping that Google "Play Games" would auto-sync but that doesn't appear to be the case.
 Phoenix.Komugichan
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2017-06-30 22:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

With what I pulled so far I am going to be running with Fryevia/Fryevia/Wilhelm(or WoL)/Tilith/Rikku/friend:Fryevia

Currently farming for Rikku's TMR to give to Rikku to use. After that I got to work on Letters and Arms for Freyevia.

Yeah linking to Facebook is the only way.
By Ciri Zireael 2017-07-01 00:19:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Creecreelo said: »
I've been nervous to do the 5-star pull but I did it today! I don't have many 5-stars, but I got lucky with some great ones back when I was a nub (Mostly Orlandeau and Olive).

So I did the pull and got two 5-stars!

First was Delita, who I don't have. I've heard he's considered the worst 5-star but oh well; it'll be fun to train up a new unit.

The other 5-star was Marie, who I do have already. Out of my 5-stars, I think she maybe was the one I wanted the least of as a duplicate, but her TMR is still very nice.

I was really hoping for Ace, Ramza, Roberta/Fryevia (especially cause I still got their TMR ready to go lol), Aileen, or even Lightning, but who knows what the future will hold. I haven't used my 10+1 yet and have been wondering about waiting since there seems to be an eventual 5-star rate increase coming... Although this might not happen for a long time?

Don't let the naysayers rain on Delita's greatness. His enhanced breaks are literally the largest increase to your party's damage in the entire game by a massive landslide over anyone else (well a smaller landslide compared to Elza).

Ability Break % Damage Increase Turns
Armor Break 15% 18% 3
Full Breaks 30% 43% 3
Helm/Shield Break 40% 67% 5
Feint Step/Eraser 45% 82% 2
Ravaging Blow 50% 100% 3
Ravaging Blow+2 60% 150% 5
Delita +2 65% 185% 5

Also his meditate +2 can give upwards of 40 mp refreshed a turn for 5 turns while increasing mag/spr by 65%.

Delita is a real force, not in himself, but as a support.
[+]
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2017-07-01 03:27:09
Link | Quote | Reply

IT FINALLY HAPPENED

[+]
By OmniKroe 2017-07-06 09:07:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Just started playing last weekend.
Looking for some friends.
Feel free to add me if you dont mind a noob on your list.
 Carbuncle.Arcksan
Server: Carbuncle
user: Pluton
By Carbuncle.Arcksan 2017-07-06 10:49:37
Link | Quote | Reply

OmniKroe said: »

Making you a spot , Hope My eileen or Tidus willl help you ^^
By OmniKroe 2017-07-06 12:09:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Arcksan said: »
OmniKroe said: »

Making you a spot , Hope My eileen or Tidus willl help you ^^

Yeah i just accepted your request, you are a crazy level, im excited lol
 Lakshmi.Byrth
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Byrthnoth
By Lakshmi.Byrth 2017-07-06 13:23:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Loving this game so far. I started maybe two weeks ago and got Eileen and Lightning to 100 with no RL money spent. Probably 60 hours of playtime at this point (about half done with story mode) and I try to avoid spending Lapis on refilling my energy.

One issue I've had is with recent bosses in story mode. I smash trash like whoa, but then I get to a boss and they wreck me. I recently fought Fire/Dark Veritas with a Vargas companion and the only way I won was by abusing reraise and making single attacks. All the rest of my party died with one at 70% and the other at 90%.

For the moment I am busy so I'm just spamming the 20 energy chamber of awakening when I have Lapis, but when I go back to story mode how can I make my characters more durable?

Also, is there any way to get more Lucky Seedlings? I'd like to awaken both Gon and Setzer but I'm at like 4 seedlings after 3 days of spamming Chamber of Awakening Intense.
 Phoenix.Libbien
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-07-06 13:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Byrth said: »
Loving this game so far. I started maybe two weeks ago and got Eileen and Lightning to 100 with no RL money spent. Probably 60 hours of playtime at this point (about half done with story mode) and I try to avoid spending Lapis on refilling my energy.

One issue I've had is with recent bosses in story mode. I smash trash like whoa, but then I get to a boss and they wreck me. I recently fought Fire/Dark Veritas with a Vargas companion and the only way I won was by abusing reraise and making single attacks. All the rest of my party died with one at 70% and the other at 90%.

For the moment I am busy so I'm just spamming the 20 energy chamber of awakening when I have Lapis, but when I go back to story mode how can I make my characters more durable?

Also, is there any way to get more Lucky Seedlings? I'd like to awaken both Gon and Setzer but I'm at like 4 seedlings after 3 days of spamming Chamber of Awakening Intense.

They added a function to find where you can farm stuff. Go to items and find the mat you need and if you click on it you will see a search function that will show you where you can find it. Alternatively you can check out the wiki, they usually have recommendations for farming stuff to save on energy or just better drop rates.

As for becoming more durable, event gear is usually gonna be your best option outside of trust rewards. Otherwise just make sure you're keeping buffs up and bosses dispelled. Atk and magic breaks are also extremely useful. Can also bring a good cover tank, cecil being the easiest to pull id say.

Hope this helped, I'm far from a high end player so I'm sure someone else might have something to add, good luck though.
[+]
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2017-07-06 14:16:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The wiki is also crazy helpful. Many items have hidden effects and such.

The story bosses are there to start training you for hard content. Make sure you break their stats (imperils for elemental weapons) and buff your own stats (and elemental res). Use a tank to provoke. Learn to chain (stack multiple hit abilities) and finish (use a heavy hitter to plant their big move at the end of a chain). It's all about timing.

For anyone who needs friends, check BG's FFBE thread.

Eidt: mine is 570,673,359. I have TGCid up with proper killers and then event units for farming events.
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14 ... 116 117 118