Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Queued for Update Stuck
Queued for Update Stuck
First Page 2
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-17 18:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

so in my ongoing attempt to get my nerd points correct, I have run into a problem where my Queue for Update button is gone, and it instead claims that I have been queued, for almost a week. my ranking seems to fall just fine, so I am not sure how many others, if any, are having the issue.
[+]
 leo
By leo 2015-11-17 19:01:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I went to your LSCOM profile following your ls name "Trinity" and browsed your page there. Everyting is set as private.

So you will only get updates if you're using guildwork. Is that the case? If that's the case, send Rooks a pm maybe?

If you're not using guildwork, the LSCOM site is not setup properly and your information will not refresh.

Hope this gives you a idea on how to proceed.
[+]
 Odin.Sheelay
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2015-11-17 19:03:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Have you tried changing your character's title to one from older expansions? It seems the Linkshell community does not read the latest titles from SOA or RoV and crash. I've had the same problem once and was able to solve the issue this way.
 leo
By leo 2015-11-17 19:08:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Sheelay said: »
Have you tried changing your character's title to one from older expansions? It seems the Linkshell community does not read the latest titles from SOA or RoV and crash. I've had the same problem once and was able to solve the issue this way.

When that happens you get a red stripe with a error message saying there's a problem with the site.

On his case the site works fine but it displays no information (everything is set as private).
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-17 19:54:30
Link | Quote | Reply

everything should be set to public, but for some reason it looks to have changed itself to "Only to logged in users" which is strange. I have corrected that, but it doesn't change things on AH for being queued for update.

as for Title, I have been Hero of Heroes after I spent Sunday bulldozing through the Bastok mission line. I have routinely been changing my title to Captain every time something else overwrites it in an attempt AH to pick that up to no avail thus far.
 Lakshmi.Kaerwyn
Server: Lakshmi
user: kaerwyn
By Lakshmi.Kaerwyn 2015-11-21 19:07:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I have been having this issue as well, though my linkshell profile is set to public. I have been stuck updating for nine days at this point.
[+]
By Crimzon07 2015-11-21 20:11:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I have this issue as well. It has been at least a week. LSCOM site is set to public. Missions won't update.
[+]
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2015-11-21 20:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Same with me, I went back and swapped titles also and it did nothing.

Boo hiss. :D
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
Server: Phoenix
user: Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-23 12:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Same problem here. I recently cleared RoV and thought that the title was the issue, but no it's still stuck.
I recently started working through the Windurst missions and none of the titles I got are added, nor is my Windurst progress updating.
Annoying...
 leo
By leo 2015-11-23 13:35:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It's important that you log out and spend a time logged off as it won't update if your character is logged in.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-23 16:43:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, I log out every evening before I shut off my computer...
I guess it just needs some more time?
 leo
By leo 2015-11-23 19:17:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently it has a time of the day it updates for everyone. I don't know how it works exactly but I am sure it only happens while the character is "parked" (aka not online).

So you could for example log in your mule instead of main if you want to bazaar.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-24 09:58:46
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Apparently it has a time of the day it updates for everyone. I don't know how it works exactly but I am sure it only happens while the character is "parked" (aka not online).

So you could for example log in your mule instead of main if you want to bazaar.

That would work if I had a mule ^^;
But heh I'm not too worried about it. I'll be offline whole upcoming sunday so it should fix itself then probably.
By swordwiz 2015-11-24 11:36:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I have the same problem with both my char and my ls keeps kicking people from ls like its auto refreshing the list every hour or somthing
 Asura.Yunamae
Server: Asura
By Asura.Yunamae 2015-11-24 13:01:04
Link | Quote | Reply

mine has worked for long time updating, except it wont seem to show my main is captain rank, but about week ago the update button vanished, i had rechecked my linkshell community page settings as only in last week its gone on the fritz again urggggg lol
il try change me title but otherwise i dunno lol
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2015-11-24 16:02:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Everything updates for me except when I got my Bastok rank to 10 from 1, even though it still says "Queuing for update".

Personally, it's whatever to me, but just putting my 2 cents in on this issue.
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-24 18:48:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Jiko said: »
Everything updates for me except when I got my Bastok rank to 10 from 1, even though it still says "Queuing for update".

Personally, it's whatever to me, but just putting my 2 cents in on this issue.

I've been having issues for a long time now; I actually lost all my nation Ranks about a month ago or longer now. my Mission progress has not updated in well over a year. I am not sure about job levels because those are not going to change, craft skills seem to have updated as of several months ago, but I have not had much there change, either.
 Bahamut.Ahliyya
Server: Bahamut
user: Ahliya
By Bahamut.Ahliyya 2015-11-25 11:45:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Been stuck on "Queueing for update" for 10 days now. Got a title from "older content" as suggested before logging out in order to refresh my page from lscom (which is set to public and updates just fine) and I am on guildwork which updates fine, just this site :/
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-25 12:45:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Still stuck _-_
I'm close to finishing Windurst missions. Maybe that will get it unstuck...
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-26 11:01:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Finished Windurst missions aaaaaaand still queued for update...
Bleh.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-28 07:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to log in on the Linkshell community page (for once!) and checked all settings. Everything is a-okay there. It even shows me having rank 10 windurst :)

But still nothing has updated on FFXIAH since 11 november (except my AH history).
/sigh
 leo
By leo 2015-11-28 08:15:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Try replacing the lscom URL.

fillerbunny9 said: »
everything should be set to public, but for some reason it looks to have changed itself to "Only to logged in users" which is strange. I have corrected that, but it doesn't change things on AH for being queued for update.

as for Title, I have been Hero of Heroes after I spent Sunday bulldozing through the Bastok mission line. I have routinely been changing my title to Captain every time something else overwrites it in an attempt AH to pick that up to no avail thus far.

Just mentioning, as I forgot to mention before:

You should pick the URL from LSCOM while not logged in with your POL ID. That's also the reason why it should be set to public.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-28 09:30:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd love to try to replace the URL if only the site wasn't 'busy' again...
Oh well, thanks for the advice and I'll give it a go when it will let me :)
 leo
By leo 2015-11-28 10:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Gameesh said: »

You have to navigate the site from the top page. If you jump to your url it WILL do that. Because SE people are <insert insult of your choice here> and they put some sort of hot-linking protection on the site. Probably to make this site not work with it.

The site top page is:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

Start there without logging in, choose your server, type your ls name on the search and then click your own personal profile. That is the only way you get it to work properly. If you do this and still get the red stripe with the error message, then you have a incompatible title on your character.

Edit: I did that and your page showed properly.

I got this string as url:
I checked your page here and the url string is different. Try the one from the public view and it might work properly.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-28 11:51:35
Link | Quote | Reply

leo said: »
Phoenix.Gameesh said: »

You have to navigate the site from the top page. If you jump to your url it WILL do that. Because SE people are <insert insult of your choice here> and they put some sort of hot-linking protection on the site. Probably to make this site not work with it.

The site top page is:

http://fanzone.playonline.com/lscom/index.do

Start there without logging in, choose your server, type your ls name on the search and then click your own personal profile. That is the only way you get it to work properly. If you do this and still get the red stripe with the error message, then you have a incompatible title on your character.

Edit: I did that and your page showed properly.

I got this string as url:
I checked your page here and the url string is different. Try the one from the public view and it might work properly.

First of all: thank you very much for the detailed explanation :)
But, sadly, after following all the steps and entering the URL I got into my characters page here on FFXIAH it still says 'queued for update'.
I'm 100% sure I don't have an incompatible title. The very last thing I did was finish Windurst missions. My title is 'Vestal Chamberlain'.

EDIT: Sorry, guess I forgot Walk of Echoes titles come back even if you complete one you already completed...
Atm I'm 'Torchbearer of the 14th Walk'. Is that an incompatible one?
 leo
By leo 2015-11-28 16:25:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, if you get it to open the way I told you to (navigate from top page) and can successfully see your profile, this site should be able to do it too. And then your profile should be able to update.

I know it works for me, why would not work for you?

An remote possibility is that the site has problems with your personal profile. Then once you try all you can with the LSCOM and nothing helps, maybe drop a PM to Rooks.

Maybe everyone having trouble with the LSCOM stuff try the procedure I am suggesting to Gameesh.

Edit: I just checked my profile and it says it last updated last 12th and never again. If I have problem refreshing it I'll let you guys know.
[+]
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-28 16:33:21
Link | Quote | Reply

It worked just fine until I finished RoV. I guess that broke the update system, maybe?
Thanks again for the reply; it's great that these threads get a lot of attention :) I know a fair bit of people who have (or had) issues with the update function on this site.
I'll keep trying and if there are any developments I'll be sure to post it here.
 Bismarck.Siggymund
Premium
Server: Bismarck
user: Sigmund
By Bismarck.Siggymund 2015-11-28 16:44:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I have also been stuck for over a week, I thought I broke it from trying to log in on my blackberry. lol
 leo
By leo 2015-11-29 15:47:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Guess who is stuck too now. :)

Oh Houston, we've had a problem.
 Phoenix.Gameesh
By Phoenix.Gameesh 2015-11-29 16:00:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It's spreading!!!! /panicflail

*ah-hum*

I'm sure someone can fix it (eventually)
First Page 2