user: Enitsu
By Bismarck.Dubai 2015-11-25 11:37:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Notable drops:

Gabbrath horn
Anhur robe
By fillerbunny9 2015-11-25 12:16:43
Link | Quote | Reply

seeing all these wonderful items while across two characters and four mules I get trash like a Wind Card, low level food items, Emp. Armor base/+1 items and the like just makes me wonder what it is that SE has against me.

edit: used four keys today; got two Evolith augmentable pieces of gear, Ruby Seraweels from ZNM, and a Vegetable Soup. seriously SE, why do you hate me so?
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-11-25 14:20:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Did they stop giving these out? never saw an announcement of when they were starting/stopping
 Bahamut.Striker
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Striker 2015-11-25 14:45:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It looks like they stopped giving them out yesterday. I've got over 200 keys and I'm about to start a live unboxing of them on twitch. http://www.twitch.tv/saumel_l_jcakson
 Asura.Azriel
Server: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2015-11-26 02:26:33
Link | Quote | Reply

fillerbunny9 said: »
seeing all these wonderful items while across two characters and four mules I get trash like a Wind Card, low level food items, Emp. Armor base/+1 items and the like just makes me wonder what it is that SE has against me.

edit: used four keys today; got two Evolith augmentable pieces of gear, Ruby Seraweels from ZNM, and a Vegetable Soup. seriously SE, why do you hate me so?

Change your AH.com flag and stay away from "game is dead" ppl. lol

This was for pure amusement and nothing personal.