[PC]Tales of Zestiria
 Bismarck.Verunaa
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Veruna
By Bismarck.Verunaa 2015-10-12 17:26:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Tales of Zestiria on Steam

In my opinion, this is super-worth buying now that it has reached the "Level 3 pre-order goal". Pre-orders of the game will now come with a free 'Tales of Symphonia' copy when it is released on steam later on. Tales of Symphonia was an excellent RPG game on the Game Cube, one of my favorites to date. The new one doesn't look half bad either.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-10-12 18:40:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess that's cool if you didn't buy the Symphonia collection. Are all those rewards that are unlocked only for the PC version? I hope not, I want those extra swords and costumes!

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Ackeron 2015-10-12 19:19:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Angierus said: »
Augh pre-order goals, *** that. If it's there it should be available, not locked behind some stupid pre-order numbers that need be hit, it's a terrible model and should never be used and anyone who actually cares about getting the content they want out of a title should be frowned upon.

See Deus Ex's recent pre-order ***that got ax'd because the community was so against it.
Dues Ex pre-order crap got the axe because you only got to pick one thing from all the pre-order crap you helped unlock. The Staged Pre-order thing is fine just how that did it totally screwed people.

Also with this the Pre-order goal has already been hit so everyone who pre-orders gets everything.
Administrator
By Rooks 2015-10-12 19:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Counterpoint: my purchasing power shouldn't be decided by the actions of others.

This kind of thing is just the most cynical form of social media engagement, and even its more benign forms need to be fought.
[+]
By Ackeron 2015-10-12 19:59:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I agree but compared to dues ex preorder crap this is gold lol.