Pokémon GO! - (Savage)

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
Pokémon GO! - (Savage)
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-07 01:32:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Siviard said: »
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
not sure how i feel about them adding new pokemon when you cant even use the ones that we have yet, but whatever. it's a collection game more than a game game i suppose.

Probably an effort to revitalize the game in time for the Holidays. Just a guess though.

Idk, I don't think it's going to achieve that. Between the first competitive season of Sun+Moon starting and the fact that most people have keyed in to Go being nothing but a collectible card game sans the game... they need something else other than what are basically just new pokemon shaped baseball cards that you can't even trade.

I'll pull out my phone now and then in hopes of finding a Skarmory since he's my favorite, but certainly not as enthusiastic as I was before and 100~ more pokemon that I don't feel any obligation to collect isn't going to change that.
[+]
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2016-12-07 02:11:07
Link | Quote | Reply

not sure how i feel about them adding new pokemon when you cant even use the ones that we have yet, but whatever. it's a collection game more than a game game i suppose.

Probably an effort to revitalize the game in time for the Holidays. Just a guess though.

Idk, I don't think it's going to achieve that. Between the first competitive season of Sun+Moon starting and the fact that most people have keyed in to Go being nothing but a collectible card game sans the game... they need something else other than what are basically just new pokemon shaped baseball cards that you can't even trade.

I'll pull out my phone now and then in hopes of finding a Skarmory since he's my favorite, but certainly not as enthusiastic as I was before and 100~ more pokemon that I don't feel any obligation to collect isn't going to change that.

Gen. 2's starters were my favorite set mainly due to Totodile and Cyndaquil. Matter of fact, I've caught all 3 starters on my Pokemon Sun and plan to use them on my competetive team.
 Cerberus.Jiko
Server: Cerberus
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-07 02:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Winters here, I doubt many people are going to be super excited about this. Maybe at first since its being released, but when they have to hunt in the snow... lets see how long that lasts.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-12-07 04:58:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm somewhat sceptical about all this gen 2 stuff, I remember seeing a supposed rumour about this Starbucks collusion and a Dec 3rd gen 2 release and can't help but wonder if this is all just a re-hashed story.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
Server: Carbuncle
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2016-12-07 08:54:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Confirmed G2 is coming

Also, Some stuff about Sprint at the USA

Fun times coming!
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-12-07 09:32:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I definitely welcome more pokestops, running out of items here.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-09 18:23:58
Link | Quote | Reply

My sister's account was reset after updating, what do?
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-09 19:25:23
Link | Quote | Reply

email Niantic
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-12-10 02:25:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Not motivated to return, and neither are my close friends. Its cold outside, and the tracking seems to still be the main issue. I'm glad they're still making efforts to improve, but it's just not there yet. Tracking, battling, trading and the game would be much more player-friendly.

Also, Bluestacks doesn't work. Not coming back to the game to catch 100 more pokemon in the cold (I loved gold/silver btw) because its stll just a crapshoot. No strategy involved, nothing. For Christ's sake, I can't even use it on my bike anymore like I used to.
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-10 04:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The cold is becoming an issue here, also. Not enough motivation to spend an hour farming pokestops in 10-20* weather to have a weeks worth of balls.

I was able to hit a bunch of stops (~20 or so) on my way home while in my car around where the college is, but thats not something i'm really gonna be able to do often :\
 Bismarck.Lothoro
Server: Bismarck
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2016-12-12 13:21:10
Link | Quote | Reply

So the December 12th update only features new Gen 2 pokemon acquired by hatching eggs, like Pichu and Togepi. Pretty disappointing. There was a lot of speculation that they were going to add 100 Gen 2 pokemon today. Oh well.
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 13:30:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So, looks like my sister's issue is that she played on her work email and was laid off (she knew it was coming all year) and she thought she had transferred everything but it says her account is inactive.

She emailed Niantic and explained but all they did was blindly send her a troubleshooting guide.
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-12 13:36:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Gen 2 (starts) tonight!

Pokemon Go said:
Trainers,

Professor Willow has discovered Togepi and Pichu hatching from Eggs! Starting later today, Trainers will have the opportunity to hatch these and several other Pokémon that were originally discovered in the Johto Region in Pokémon Gold and Pokémon Silver video games. These are the first of more Pokémon coming to Pokémon GO over the next few months. Be sure to use the hashtag #PokemonGO on Twitter to share your experiences as you explore your local neighborhoods with family and friends, walk to hatch these Pokémon from Eggs, and register them to your collection this holiday season. We can’t wait to see what Pokémon you’ve hatched!

We also have another special treat for you. Starting later today through December 29, 2016, 10:00 A.M. PST, you’ll find limited edition Pikachu all over the world. These Pikachu will be wearing a festive hat to celebrate the season! Use the Pokémon GO AR camera when you encounter them in the wild to take their picture and share it with us using #HolidayPikachu.

Source

Note this isnt a full gen 2 release, but we're getting some!
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-12-12 15:03:23
Link | Quote | Reply

oh boy more egg hatching how riveting
[+]
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-12-12 15:22:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Got Santa Pikachu within 30 seconds of launching the game at work. /endgame
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-12 17:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Saw one on sightings, but depopped before I was able to get to it :(
Forum Moderator
By Anna Ruthven 2016-12-12 17:32:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a Ditto finally. Made sure to show my sister.
 Ragnarok.Rydal
Server: Ragnarok
user: Rydal
By Ragnarok.Rydal 2016-12-12 18:14:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Can Togepi evolve if you get enough candy?
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-12 19:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

We have to wait and see.
 Fenrir.Richybear
Server: Fenrir
user: Richybear
By Fenrir.Richybear 2016-12-12 19:10:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if it's like the Halloween event where they're more common or something cuz I got 2 Santa Pikachu today while at work.
I've seen one normal Pikachu period in like 5 months or so of the game. But I work in a more industrial area of Edmonton, and live in a tiny lil town outside of it - assuming the location makes a major difference for spawns and stuff. For the longest time this summer we had more Eevee's around here than anything. Which I won't complain about.
 Asura.Karbuncle
Server: Asura
user: Karbuncle
By Asura.Karbuncle 2016-12-12 20:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

So for those who have Ditto. When it "turns into Ditto" is it at the "Here's what you caught!" Screen or is it only visible from your Pokemon Menu after the fact? I need to know when I should be disappointed.

That said, caught Santa Pikachu. Woo
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-12-12 20:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

About time!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Cerberus.Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-12-12 20:43:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Just a note: Pikachu keeps its santa hat when you evolve to raichu.
 Bismarck.Lothoro
user: Lothoro
By Bismarck.Lothoro 2016-12-12 22:31:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Karbuncle said: »
So for those who have Ditto. When it "turns into Ditto" is it at the "Here's what you caught!" Screen or is it only visible from your Pokemon Menu after the fact? I need to know when I should be disappointed.

That said, caught Santa Pikachu. Woo

It transforms as soon as you catch it. There's an animation.

On the topic of ditto, my understanding is that it transforms into the first pokemon it fights. Does it stay as this pokemon permanently, even after being knocked out?
(i.e. I place my ditto into a gym, a rhydon attacks it, ditto transforms into rhydon... does it stay as rhydon even after being knocked out of the gym?)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2016-12-12 22:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »
About time!

YouTube Video Placeholder

OMG I CRIED AT THIS.

real tears guys.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [65 days between previous and next post]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-16 09:26:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Huge update coming to pokemon go.

Johnto Region pokemon, UI overhaul, new berries, new pokemon mechanics, and talks of trading and battling revamps.

Enough to win the players back?

Oh, tracking is never returning.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/02/13/niantics-john-hanke-confirms-pvp-trading-live-events-all-coming-to-pokemon-go/#2207f17a1c73
 Bismarck.Kuroganashi
By Bismarck.Kuroganashi 2017-02-16 10:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Huge update coming to pokemon go.

Johnto Region pokemon, UI overhaul, new berries, new pokemon mechanics, and talks of trading and battling revamps.

Enough to win the players back?

Oh, tracking is never returning.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/02/13/niantics-john-hanke-confirms-pvp-trading-live-events-all-coming-to-pokemon-go/#2207f17a1c73
When is this happening ?

I Hear its going to be a big update on 1 year mark from release.

Hopes up :D

Also wish they would make Ditto a bit more Accessible (like make him transform but 1 or 2 details off) Doubt people enjoy trashing pokeballs on Pidgeys and Ratatas
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2017-02-16 10:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

The update is this week. I don't have the game installed but it's within the next day or so.

All johto pokemon minus legendary

Should be 86 species
 Shiva.Siviard
Server: Shiva
user: Siviard
By Shiva.Siviard 2017-02-16 11:01:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Possible "Region Exclusives" for Johto

Americas: Stantler
Europe: Miltank
Australia: Dunsparce
Asia: Sudowoodo
 Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: drkstr
By Quetzalcoatl.Drkstr 2017-02-16 11:10:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Possible "Region Exclusives" for Johto

Americas: Stantler
Europe: Miltank
Australia: Dunsparce
Asia: Sudowoodo

Someone around here said a terrible thing, saying that heracross could be the asia exclusive. I don't want this to be true at all.
First Page 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63