Bullying Good For The Soul?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Bullying good for the soul?
Bullying good for the soul?
By fonewear 2015-07-28 16:06:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Most politicians are bullies. How else could they make it in politics ?
By Bloodrose 2015-07-28 16:08:08
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Most politicians are bullies. How else could they make it in politics ?
Let's turn that smear campaign, into a "CHEER" campaign!
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-28 16:10:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Only it's called Systematic Oppression. It's a concept that's culturally ingrained and comes from generations of learned behavior.
So if that then...

Having read the article linked, it really sounds like a lot of fluff from someone trying to make a name for herself with something controversial sounding, when it's really just ***.
Perhaps not since of...

Showing up to a black lives matter as the only white guy. Then saying all lives matter.
'White' privilege.

I mean did not white people gain high levels of self esteem, social status, and lower rates of depression from this systematic bullying?
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 16:11:03
Link | Quote | Reply

politicians suckerpunch opponents and intimidate people with violence and taunting and insults while outnumbering them?

I think my definition bully might be different...
By Bloodrose 2015-07-28 16:13:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Only it's called Systematic Oppression. It's a concept that's culturally ingrained and comes from generations of learned behavior.
So if that then...

Having read the article linked, it really sounds like a lot of fluff from someone trying to make a name for herself with something controversial sounding, when it's really just ***.
Perhaps not since of...

Showing up to a black lives matter as the only white guy. Then saying all lives matter.
'White' privilege.

I mean did not white people gain high levels of self esteem, social status, and lower rates of depression from this systematic bullying?
Self-esteem, or self-righteousness and an undeserved sense of superiority or accomplishment by lording their power and status over others?
By fonewear 2015-07-28 16:13:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
politicians suckerpunch opponents and intimidate people with violence and taunting and insults while outnumbering them?

I think my definition bully might be different...

You must not watch a lot of Hillary then !
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-28 16:14:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Where can I sign up for this white privilege? I seem to have been skipped when it was being given out to all my other honkie brethren -_-
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-07-28 16:16:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Where can I sign up for this white privilege? I seem to have been skipped when it was being given out to all my other honkie brethren -_-
Right this way. Please step under this white cloak and hood and sign your name in front of this burning cross.
By fonewear 2015-07-28 16:18:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Right this way. Please step under this white cloak and hood and sign your name in front of this burning cross.

What if I want a black cloak though !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-28 16:18:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
So if that then...

Perhaps not since of...

'White' privilege.

Self-esteem, or self-righteousness and an undeserved sense of superiority or accomplishment by lording their power and status over others?
Is that not bullying?
By Bloodrose 2015-07-28 16:20:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You can build self-esteem in yourself, and in others without the use of bullying.

Of course, I use bullying to describe constant harassment, violent actions, threats etc.

But I can also understand a little playful ribbing, and the desire to push people to become better than what they were or who they were. This is called personal growth (not to be confused with that growth you need to see a doctor about)
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-28 16:21:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Fair enough.