Slavery Has Been Legalized Since 2012 In The U.S

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Slavery has been Legalized since 2012 in the U.S
Slavery has been Legalized since 2012 in the U.S
First Page 2
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
Game: FFXI
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-07 22:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You will not believe who made Slavery legal in the United States of America and We The People let him. Here is his picture and here is the proof.

White House Executive Order 13603

President Barack Hussein Obama signed Executive Order 13603 on March 16, 2012.

According to Executive Order 13603, the President, or the head of any federal agency that he shall designate, can conscript “persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation,” in both “peacetime and times of national emergency.”

Below are two key sections of this executive order

Quote:
Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations. The authority delegated by this section may not be redelegated.

There is only ONE word for forced, “uncompensated employment”. That word is slavery. Congratulations to President Obama, he has effectively repealed the 13th Amendment to the Constitution.

Below Section 601 of the act specifies, in part, how far the government can go in terms of making you their slave.

Quote:
Sec. 601. Secretary of Labor. (a) The Secretary of Labor, in coordination with the Secretary of Defense and the heads of other agencies, as deemed appropriate by the Secretary of Labor, shall:

(1) collect and maintain data necessary to make a continuing appraisal of the Nation’s workforce needs for purposes of national defense;

(2) upon request by the Director of Selective Service, and in coordination with the Secretary of Defense, assist the Director of Selective Service in development of policies regulating the induction and deferment of persons for duty in the armed services;

(3) upon request from the head of an agency with authority under this order, consult with that agency with respect to: (i) the effect of contemplated actions on labor demand and utilization;

(ii) the relation of labor demand to materials and facilities requirements; and (iii) such other matters as will assist in making the exercise of priority and allocations functions consistent with effective utilization and distribution of labor;

(4) upon request from the head of an agency with authority under this order: (i) formulate plans, programs, and policies for meeting the labor requirements of actions to be taken for national defense purposes; and

(ii) estimate training needs to help address national defense requirements and promote necessary and appropriate training programs.

We should take the advice of our Declaration of Independence as it states the following

Quote:
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

God bless us all, never give up and never lose faith.

YouTube Video Placeholder

America is under Distress

[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-07 22:15:13
Link | Quote | Reply

sorry again i was late 3 years in sharing this main posts information. I have been researching a lot of executive orders and found this.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-07 22:17:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It allows people with expertise the ability to volunteer their services. That's VERY different than legally owning a person against their will.
[+]
 Sylph.Kuwoobie
Server: Sylph
user: Kuwoobie
By Sylph.Kuwoobie 2015-07-07 22:17:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh noes now we're all going to be slaves. Oh wait, never mind. Things are going to just keep going going the way they always have been and none of the above means a damned thing.
[+]
 Fenrir.Schutz
Server: Fenrir
user: Schutz
By Fenrir.Schutz 2015-07-07 22:19:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I place the prolonged piteous state of all of those slaves' lives squarely on your shoulders, Lordgrim. ;_; Three years is so long to have us all unenlightened to their sorry existence. :/

Civil equality for these indentured experts, authorities, consultants, and organisations now!
[+]
 Leviathan.Krysten
Server: Leviathan
user: Krysten
By Leviathan.Krysten 2015-07-07 23:48:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to see what morons are on Siren these days. Fool.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 00:08:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
It allows people with expertise the ability to volunteer their services. That's VERY different than legally owning a person against their will.

None of that executive order says voluntary. Think of it like the draft. Except this order allows the federal government to forcibly enslave you against your will during Times of peace and war.

And your wrong about only the exceptionally skilled. They define the meaning it's vague legalese.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-08 00:27:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »

None of that executive order says voluntary. Think of it like the draft. Except this order allows the federal government to forcibly enslave you against your will during Times of peace and war.

And your wrong about only the exceptionally skilled. They define the meaning it's vague legalese.

"employ without compensation"

Employment is a voluntary relationship, you inserted the term "conscript" and are now saying it is a draft and slavery.

No, it's not slavery, you're not just reading between the lines, you're adding your own in.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-07-08 00:43:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Ever since this has gone into effect. I have a few slaves of my own, thx osama.
[+]
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-08 00:45:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Slavery never went away, we just renamed it to minimum wage.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-07-08 00:52:29
Link | Quote | Reply

slavery in usa intresting. First if have heard about it. I have heard about slavery in other countrys like sweat shops and things like that. I guess might be worth least checking in to. I would not be supprised if it was legit though. USA goverment is one of the most messed up in the world.
By Aelius 2015-07-08 00:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Slavery is NOT voluntary.

Losing your touch in the material you're presenting, Lordgrim.
[+]
 Shiva.Shruiken
Server: Shiva
By Shiva.Shruiken 2015-07-08 00:57:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Slavery never went away, we just renamed it to minimum wage.

And penal labor.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-08 01:16:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Calatilla said: »
Slavery never went away, we just renamed it to minimum wage debt.
ftfy
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 01:43:34
Link | Quote | Reply

"employ without compensation"

Employment is a voluntary relationship, you inserted the term "conscript" and are now saying it is a draft and slavery.

No, it's not slavery, you're not just reading between the lines, you're adding your own in.

What part of "without compensation" do you not understand none of that executive order says voluntary. That's slave labor.

Let me give you an example at least the u.s military pays it's service men and women for there time of duty.

This executive order forces any citizen they deem exceptionally skilled to work without compensation. That's no different than slavery in tobacco or cotton fields and it's not based on skin color either it's all of us.
Aelius said: »

This executive order is not voluntary. And I agree being forced to work without pay and against your will is not voluntary and is in fact slavery. This is actual law in the United States of America I provided you the link that is verified to government document.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-08 01:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

This executive order is not voluntary. And I agree being forced to work without pay and against your will is not voluntary and is in fact slavery. This is actual law in the United States of America I provided you the link that is verified to government document.

You crack me up. Nowhere does the order imply that they are forcing anyone to work against their will. "Conscript" isn't in there, "forced labor" isn't in there, "slavery" absolutely isn't in there. The only mention of "without compensation" is under the section titled "Consultants". I don't like Obama either, but your conspiracy-ridden brain is so overloaded that it's seeping out of your ears onto everything you read.
[+]
By Aelius 2015-07-08 01:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Aelius said: »

You sure you're reading the same thing we're reading but it's not saying what you say it's saying. I believe you need to read it again and this time not think of the word 'slavery' and 'forced'.

There is nothing in this executive order that states they can 'force' people to work for them. This just means that they can employ volunteered people with experience and aren't required to pay them.

If you want to continue down the path that you still believe this to be a slavery law, I suggest you read everything you can about the Emancipation Proclamation which was also an executive order of a previous president. This led to the 13th Amendment that completely abolishes slavery. So, if you still think that this executive order is pro-slavery, I need some floors scrubbed. Come here. You can't tell me no.
[+]
By behemuthxero 2015-07-08 02:09:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Also, even if this were true (in the manner you are portraying it), I am fairly certain executive orders end when a president's term ends. So as long as fear mongering isn't a skill they need a person with "outstanding experience and ability," you're fine February after next.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-08 02:10:37
Link | Quote | Reply

It says EMPLOY, which is a voluntary and mutual agreement. The fact that it is without compensation is why it needs to exist. They're no more slaves than candy stripers or interns.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 02:48:51
Link | Quote | Reply

behemuthxero said: »
Also, even if this were true (in the manner you are portraying it), I am fairly certain executive orders end when a president's term ends. So as long as fear mongering isn't a skill they need a person with "outstanding experience and ability," you're fine February after next.

They do not end after a president's term in office. The order must be repealed
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 03:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Sec. 103.  General Functions.  Executive departments and agencies (agencies) responsible for plans and programs relating to national defense (as defined in section 801(j) of this order), or for resources and services needed to support such plans and programs, shall:

(a)  identify requirements for the full spectrum of emergencies, including essential military and civilian demand;

(b)  *** on an ongoing basis the capability of the domestic industrial and technological base to satisfy requirements in peacetime and times of national emergency, specifically evaluating the availability of the most critical resource and production sources, including subcontractors and suppliers, materials, skilled labor, and professional and technical personnel;

(c)  be prepared, in the event of a potential threat to the security of the United States, to take actions necessary to ensure the availability of adequate resources and production capability, including services and critical technology, for national defense requirements;

(d)  improve the efficiency and responsiveness of the domestic industrial base to support national defense requirements; and

(e)  foster cooperation between the defense and commercial sectors for research and development and for acquisition of materials, services, components, and equipment to enhance industrial base efficiency and responsiveness.

None of this is voluntary look at section a. Civilian demand.

This means the federal government can go to any technology firm or skilled work shop where you are a employee that gets paid. The federal government can relocate you to work for them without compensation.

Are you telling me you would work for nothing ? Sure they would feed you and give you shelter. The southern states did the same thing to our citizens they forced to work and relocate.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Cerberus
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-07-08 03:08:31
Link | Quote | Reply

When I saw the title of the thread I somehow knew it would be from Lordgrim.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-07-08 03:25:42
Link | Quote | Reply

You are intentionally reading the terms wrong.

Or you simply do not understand the terms. There is no form of vague legalese here.

"Military and civilian demand" as in there is a demand for what they can offer - not that they are demanded/forced/enslaved/etc. into working for the government.

Basically, the law is stating that any voluntary contract that is made between a private person and the government, doesn't have to be a paid service. They can not "conscript" or force a person to work against their will.

Seriously, quit making ***up. You understand law as well as a bug understands a boot.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 03:32:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not making this up its law signed by executive order by President Obama.
By charlo999 2015-07-08 04:15:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Interesting read. With the language of these things always being as vague as possible it seems. Obviously so it can be twisted and abused.(see patriot act)
The question though, is, could the government employ a skilled person on a voluntary basis before this order?
If so then there would be no point of creating the order in that interpretation of it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-08 04:15:51
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not the executive order that people are implying you made up. But whatever you're attributing to it.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-08 05:25:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Just curious if anyone read the whole thing?

The whole thing is under the pretense of 'emergency' and basically allows the government to force people to continue production, force banks to issue loans, take any resources they need(food, metals, etc.). and employ civilians in whatever field they may excel in, as needed, without pay.

This only applies under an emergency pretense, like a terrorist attack.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-07-08 05:40:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

The whole thing is under the pretense of 'emergency' and basically allows the government to force people to continue production, force banks to issue loans, take any resources they need(food, metals, etc.). and employ civilians in whatever field they may excel in, as needed, without pay.

It applies during peacetime and war times. Today we are still under a state of emergency since Obama signed a continuation of it since president bush 2 September 11th 2001.

I found more info about this order and it is all about mass centralized control of every aspect of the nation. that's a communist state or totalitarian if a good example can be given of one.
By fonewear 2015-07-08 07:08:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Do you even have to ask me ? I have a Twitter like limit on reading 140 characters or less.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-07-08 07:31:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Can this garbage just be nuked now?
[+]
First Page 2