Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 216 217 218
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:31:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
I would love to answer, but the man says cool it.

I'm not one to argue with authority.

But for the grace of God there was a moderator !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:32:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of moderation. Who will moderate the Republican debates ! To the internets !
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-07-28 15:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Is this a joke? The guy taht cursed out everyone here and started his own website to compete with FFXIAH.com? lol.. Send me a PM then.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-28 15:33:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Hence why authoritarianism will always triumph in the end.

Trump 2016, so he can get [us] a good deal.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

People like to be told what to do. It sure as hell beats thinking all the time !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-07-28 15:35:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

Is this a joke? The guy taht cursed out everyone here and started his own website to compete with FFXIAH.com? lol.. Send me a PM then.
I never cursed out anyone. It's not in my nature.

As for the other part, that was like 4 years ago or longer. Stop living in the past.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-28 15:36:32
Link | Quote | Reply

If we cannot tackle the serious issue of rape on the internet, is the human species doomed to extinction?

Yep, but it's all cuz of dat dere glober wormin'.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:37:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't think we can even take being serious. Seriously !

How am I supposed to escape reality when it keeps shoving it in my face !
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:40:16
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we could post more pics of Ivanka !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-28 15:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-28 15:55:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump is making this too hard on himself. He needs a much safer strategy, and I have the solution.

Donald Trump campaign promises:
1. More pics of Ivanka if he wins

Boom, victory.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-07-28 15:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ivanka Trumpalot.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-29 15:51:31
Link | Quote | Reply

SHOCK POLLS: Trump Just Scored Two HUGE Wins In A Way That Could Redefine The Race
Western Journalism (a fairly right wing source)

Quote:
When the home team suffers an unexpected and startling defeat on its own field, fans and commentators will most likely take notice. And that’s just what’s happening today as the GOP front-runner for the 2016 presidential nomination, Donald Trump, scores a big win in a state where a rival or two could certainly be considered favorite sons.

The website Florida Politics reports on what it calls the “shock poll” that finds Trump leading Jeb Bush by a significant margin in Florida, the state where George W.’s younger brother served as a very popular governor from 1999-2007.

According to the just-released St. Pete Polls survey of more than 1900 likely GOP primary voters in the Sunshine State:
Quote:
For the first time this year, Donald Trump tops a state poll of GOP presidential candidates in Florida.

A St. Pete Polls survey released on Wednesday shows the New York businessman with 26 percent support, with Jeb Bush in second place with 20 percent.
And what about Marco Rubio’s standing in the newly released survey of GOP voters? The senator from Florida is also found to be trailing Trump. Rubio places fourth in the new poll with 10 percent of the respondents backing him. Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker came in third with 12 percent.

What many observers and analysts of presidential politics might find equally if not more surprising are the results of a different voter poll — one conducted by the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP). In this national survey, Donald Trump has a higher favorability rating than any of his GOP competitors among Latinos who were questioned July 20-21 about their candidate preferences.

According to MRC-TV coverage of this survey of 1,087 registered voters of Hispanic heritage, Trump scored a favorability rating of 34 percent. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, who one might think would hold an advantage with Latinos because of their backgrounds, were close behind with 30 percent and 29 percent, respectively. Jeb Bush, whose wife hails from Mexico and who frequently delivers campaign messages in fluent Spanish, won 31 percent of the Latino vote in this PPP poll.

You may recall that, as Western Journalism reported, Donald Trump has confidently said he would win the Latino vote should he become the nominee of the party. Trump has made that prediction several times, despite the fact that he continues to generate heated controversy over his campaign-launching remarks about dangerous, criminal aliens illegally entering the United States.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-29 16:06:53
Link | Quote | Reply

This has ceased to be amusing.
[+]
Administrator
Server: Hyperion
Game: FFXIV
user: Rooks
By Drama Torama 2015-07-29 16:08:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
This has ceased to be amusing.

Nah, it's still funny, because nothing means anything yet.

It's when he starts winning primaries that people need to start stocking up on canned goods and bottled water.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 16:16:42
Link | Quote | Reply

The Trump card has been played
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 16:18:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol just noticed "your"
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-29 16:30:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Where were you when Trump won a primary.

It'll be right up there with that unprovoked attack by the Empire of Japan and jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-29 16:32:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I lied. Trump isn't going to win ***and the GOP moneymakers will break out their steel bats rather than have this guy get smoked by Hillary.

Which he would. Unequivocally.
Administrator
By Drama Torama 2015-07-29 16:37:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
I lied. Trump isn't going to win ***and the GOP moneymakers will break out their steel bats rather than have this guy get smoked by Hillary.

I'm assuming you mean metaphorically, but if he's winning, then passing him over is actually worse. At that point he'll just run as a third party candidate to spite the RNC, splitting the vote and guaranteeing a Democratic win no matter who they put up there.

Unified, they would still have a chance.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-29 16:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

That's a huge jump from running as a Republican to running as an Independent pulling on his own funds / donations to keep going. His base is small and fervent but by appealing there, he runs into the same problems that hard right candidates do - you run out of people.

And it's not like he can go moderate either. His only pro is that he's politically incorrect and a brash mouther. Tone that down and you've got an inexperienced candidate with business as his only claim to fame. His foreign policy points are essentially 'Murica, *** yeah.

So long as he's the center of attention in the media and we're early in the race Trump is having a ball but to actually legit run for POTUS? Nah. Not even.
Administrator
By Drama Torama 2015-07-29 16:50:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I'm not claiming it would be smart for anyone involved.

But if he's beating the other GOP candidates, and the RNC decides to pass on him anyway, couldn't you see his ego getting into it? He's certainly got the resources to play spoiler.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-07-29 16:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

He has already threatened to run as a 3rd party candidate, he has plenty of money to do so, its not even a stretch to believe he would do it.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-29 18:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

He's running circles around the establishment. He cannot be bought or bribed with access (seemingly). They have no cards he wants.

I kinda want him to tell Obama: "You're fired."
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-29 19:19:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

He's running circles around the establishment. He cannot be bought or bribed with access (seemingly). They have no cards he wants.

I kinda want him to tell Obama: "You're fired."

Yeah, and that's one reason that I would love to see a Trump v. Sanders general election. Not because either of them is a great candidate (in my opinion), but because I'm so jaded by the establishment that I would love to see both the RNC and DNC go into panic mode.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-29 19:36:31
Link | Quote | Reply

It's far too early to be calling Trump a player in the general election considering the flash in the pan effect. He's got the media and polarization dialed up to 11 with no real substance other than what he's been saying for a while now.

He's definitely shifted the table towards himself early on but unless I see some primary wins, I doubt he has the staying power once the establishment actually fields a real effort against Trump. Seems like weather out the storm, hope he hangs himself is the current strategy. Why waste good money?

I'll panic when I see primary wins. Seeing Trump throw his own money at a losing campaign is one election I'd love to see.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-07-29 19:41:02
Link | Quote | Reply

2016, the year the establishment sh!ts it's pants.

Hillary isn't the sure thing everyone thinks she is. There's plenty of reason to think she will implode. For starters, every time she opens her mouth, her poll numbers sink.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-29 20:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bernie Sanders may not make it to 2016 though...

Not dying of course just not being relevant.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-07-29 20:45:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I wouldn't count Biden out yet. He is a very aggressive debater. Hillary aint what she used to be. I think that's obvious to anyone honestly paying attention.
 Valefor.Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-07-29 23:53:51
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 ... 19 20 21 ... 216 217 218