users online
Trump Talk™
First Page 2 3 ... 216 217 218
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:16:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Did he say anything that wasn't true?

We should change the title to "NBC fires trump for telling the truth."

Waiting for, "What about all the good Hitler did?" to come out of Nausi's mouth.

Speaking in literal terms, sure. There are almost assuredly some criminals among those entering the U.S.

But there are also assuredly many victims who deserve refuge here.

You don't see him saying, "let's be better at filtering out criminals".

You see him saying, "erect a wall and keep everyone out".\

I sort of wish someone had kept his ancestors out under similar circumstances.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:18:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I think we should divide America into West American and East circa Berlin ! Then we could always blame the other America for all the problems.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:19:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I think we should divide America into West American and East circa Berlin ! Then we could always blame the other America for all the problems.

...we don't do that already?

It's just ideological as opposed to geographical.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:20:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

...we don't do that already?

It's just ideological as opposed to geographical.

Yea and that's the way we likes it !
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-06-30 09:20:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Of course nausi would say this, do we expect anything else these days from him? Certainly not facts. Can't wait for Trump to get on that GOP debate stage, oh the entertainment.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:23:43
Link | Quote | Reply

We will be lucky to still be a country by then. Mexico is overrunning the country !
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:24:34
Link | Quote | Reply

NBC was just a stepping stone for the eventually Second Mexican American war !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-30 09:29:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

Waiting for, "What about all the good Hitler did?" to come out of Nausi's mouth.

Speaking in literal terms, sure. There are almost assuredly some criminals among those entering the U.S.

But there are also assuredly many victims who deserve refuge here.

You don't see him saying, "let's be better at filtering out criminals".

You see him saying, "erect a wall and keep everyone out".\

I sort of wish someone had kept his ancestors out under similar circumstances.

What planet do you live on where I've ever even said that, let alone seriously? Did you just compare Trump to Hitler?

I think you SEVERELY misunderstand the crime problem that filters in with the open border we have on the south.

We can't take in all the "victims" of the world bro, we wouldn't have a country left.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:31:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you SEVERELY misunderstand the crime problem that filters in with the open border we have on the south.

I think you severely understand the degree to which we facilitate the crime problem with the countries to our south.

We can't take in all the "victims" of the world bro, we wouldn't have a country left.

Mmm. And who is the righteous man or woman who gets to decide where the cutoff is? Who is the person fit to decide who suffers and doesn't based on arbitrary criteria?
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:32:33
Link | Quote | Reply

What planet do you live on where I've ever even said that, let alone seriously? Did you just compare Trump to Hitler?

I intentially Godwin'd it for the purpose of sarcasm. No, I didn't compare Trump to Hitler. At least Hitler knew how to give a speech.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:34:18
Link | Quote | Reply

We already have a plan to eliminate all illegal immigrants it's called Taco Bell.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:36:34
Link | Quote | Reply

We already have a plan to eliminate all illegal immigrants it's called Taco Bell.

I will enjoy both authentic Mexican and Taco Bell both as I please, and I will brook no further slander regarding delicious fast food burritos!

That said, the immigrants do make better food.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:36:36
Link | Quote | Reply

We do have a comprehensive immigration plan it's call let California/Texas/Arizona/New Mexico deal with it !
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:37:46
Link | Quote | Reply

We do have a comprehensive immigration plan it's call let California/Texas/Arizona/New Mexico deal with it !

It's called "as long as they're working under the table for corporate entities, they're okay."
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

They do commit crimes maybe trump was using hyperbole but his point is valid.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

They do commit crimes maybe trump was using hyperbole but his point is valid.

Yeah. We should also ship all those poor black people out of the country, because "they commit crimes" too.

...hey. Those Wall St. bankers and corporate leaders...didn't they...*thinks*

Yeah, I'm starting to agree with Trump more and more.

Let's get rid of all those groups with criminal elements.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:43:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Let me know when Obama comes up with a solution to illegal immigration or Hillary for that matter.

Ignoring the issue isn't going to make it go away.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 09:44:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So we've already reached the point where people talk about "feels" when you open your mouth and spew ***that then causes backlash? Free Speech isn't immunity from consequences. For the 10 millionth time.

Trump was never running for President. Trump says what he does because it's controversial, rustles jimmies and most importantly gets him off. This whole trivial exercise in controversy is one big ego wank for the Lord of Toupees.

He's more an annoyance for the GOP than anything else since he embodies the spoiled rich kid to a T and detracts from any adult conversation that could be had.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:45:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
rustles jimmies and most importantly gets him off.

And, if he's lucky, he gets to sue someone. And lo and behold, he's managed just that!

He's like the white Al Sharpton.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea expect you know Trump actually has a legitimate business. Al Sharpton profits from poor black people he is supposed to help...
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-06-30 09:49:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Maybe they should work together. Then Trump can create golf courses for poor black people.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-30 09:49:47
Link | Quote | Reply

So we've already reached the point where people talk about "feels" when you open your mouth and spew ***that then causes backlash? Free Speech isn't immunity from consequences. For the 10 millionth time.

Trump was never running for President. Trump says what he does because it's controversial, rustles jimmies and most importantly gets him off. This whole trivial exercise in controversy is one big ego wank for the Lord of Toupees.

He's more an annoyance for the GOP than anything else since he embodies the spoiled rich kid to a T and detracts from any adult conversation that could be had.

AKA speaking the truth will not be tolerated.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 09:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »
Maybe they should work together. Then Trump can create golf courses for poor black people.

Finally a solution everyone can agree with !

Only probably with that is you have to convince black people golf isn't just for whitey McGee !
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 09:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's truth? You engage in ignoring what you don't want to hear all the time.

Also, there's a thing called tact. You can make a point without being an insulting, insufferable fool. It's the difference between a talented orator and the bum slurring his words after that last can of King Cobra.

But I wouldn't expect Trumps target demographic to understand such nuance.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-06-30 09:55:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Donald Trump and Al Sharpton would a legendary buddy cop movie duo.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:55:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Across two threads: you have no interest in truth. You care about your version of the truth that serves your purposes. The same as freedoms. You only care about yours.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-06-30 09:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Who's truth?
You engage in ignoring what you don't want to hear all the time.

Also, there's a thing called tact. You can make a point without being an insulting, insufferable fool. It's the difference between a talented orator and the bum slurring his words after that last can of King Cobra.

But I wouldn't expect Trumps target demographic to understand such nuance.

There is no "who's truth" there is only truth. You simply don't like the truth and because you don't want to recognize it, you attack it anyway you can.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 09:56:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Trump actually has a legitimate business

That he bankrupts repeatedly.

Al Sharpton profits from poor black people he is supposed to help...

And Trump profits from piling up debts and then suing his debtors like he did them a favor by taking a loan he couldn't cover.
By fonewear 2015-06-30 10:01:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Profiting from debt profiting from racism. Hmm seems like an easy choice to me.

You can complain about Trump all you want but he runs a successful business. Whether you agree with his practices I'm not really interested either way.
By Ramyrez 2015-06-30 10:02:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Profiting from debt profiting from racism. Hmm seems like an easy choice to me.

They're both being a terrible, crooked person.

They should both be fed to carnivorous plants.