Anti-Vaccination Legislative Win In California

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Anti-Vaccination Legislative win in California
Anti-Vaccination Legislative win in California
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 17
By Bloodrose 2015-04-18 13:12:57
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe there needs to be *some* capitalism to spur industry, a means to take care of those who *can not* take care of themselves or a means to keep them working via preventative care and education, without causing a dependency on the government, among other things etc. that can be found within a "free market"...

But there's so many different ideas as to how a free market - a truly free market - would work, you might as well bash some heads in that come up with the dumbest ideas ever.

I say this because the more people willing and able to work, the better the economy generally is, and can prevent the drastic effects of a depressive market. But we would also need to focus on generating consumer confidence in local products and people, regardless of how much more it costs than products made on the cheap in other countries.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-18 13:14:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Ryanx said: »
This is just fun sitting back and watching. lol This just shows me how many people out there are like lemmings. Believe everything goverment tells them and takes stuff they say as fact. 9/11 was not a inside job and cancer is not cureable and vaccines are safe. LMAO give me a break people are brain washed. You can not trust anything from the FDA or big pharma they lie just to sell there toxic product's. I guess people do not see what is going on because they are dumbed down by the floridated water. Do some real research spend days digging. The amount of curuption out there is crazy. They do not care about the people they only care about the $$$

Wow, I think we have a new record for the largest number of insane conspiracy theories in just one post. And it was short!
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-04-18 13:18:41
Link | Quote | Reply

conspiracies are real. are all conspiracies real? of course not, but to say they never exist is ignorant.
Regardless, don't let fear rule your life.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-18 13:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest threat to fear... is education.

The biggest threat to educating yourself... is believing you're smarter than someone who's spent years educating themselves because you're afraid of the truth.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-18 13:26:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Problem is people like Ryanx and his ilk haven't educated themselves at all. Or better, they used someone else's drivel as education, like blogs and videos of lunatics with just as poor understanding. Challenge them to explain why they wouldn't work on a molecular level and they'd either ignore you or link you to something that explains absolutely nothing.
We can't all be scientists someone said some time ago. Of course, not everyone can spend the time studying this stuff..so stfu if you don't have that kind of knowledge.
Guide Maker
By Seha 2015-04-18 13:27:43
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd post again the video of the guy saying viruses don't exist, but it's getting old.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-04-18 13:35:09
Link | Quote | Reply

If I listened to Youtube diarrhea, I'd have believed the entire West Coast was supposed to be wiped out 6 months ago by a Fukushima death cloud.

Millions dead, panic in the nation, collapse of the dollar, BUY GOLD NOW.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-18 13:53:39
Link | Quote | Reply

One of my favorite things to do when I'm really bored is scour the depths of YouTube for great conspiracy videos.

Last time I watched a good one was like 2.5hrs on Sandy Hook.

I'm curious how much money there is in these on YouTube.

I think I've seen most of them though. Lately they've been really boring.

Do I believe them? Meh. It beats watching the 125th cop drama clone.

When I was little my favorite show was Unsolved Mysteries and once did 20min on UFO for 9th grade English class. I've always loved a good conspiracy when presented properly. But it's more entertainment value that anything. Suspension of disbelief is key though. Afterwards you gotta dive back into reality.
[+]
By Kaerin 2015-04-19 01:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
This is pathetic, certain portions of the social contract are non-negotiable. If you choose not to vaccinate your kids, you are choosing to endanger the health of everyone else's kids. Rights to personal beliefs do not trump everyone else's rights to not be infected by your special little Typhoid Mary.

If vaccines actually work why do you care if others are unvaccinated? Aren't you immune to it anyway because you got the vaccine? Isn't that what they're suppose to do? Lol
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-04-19 01:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Kaerin said: »
This is pathetic, certain portions of the social contract are non-negotiable. If you choose not to vaccinate your kids, you are choosing to endanger the health of everyone else's kids. Rights to personal beliefs do not trump everyone else's rights to not be infected by your special little Typhoid Mary.

If vaccines actually work why do you care if others are unvaccinated? Aren't you immune to it anyway because you got the vaccine? Isn't that what they're suppose to do? Lol

I'm pretty sure that question has been answered half a dozen times in this thread already.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Server: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2015-04-19 01:44:27
Link | Quote | Reply

This is why.

TLDR: You're not immunized 100%, and the virus is an ever changing thing that could mutate to try and bypass your immune system.

Having an infected person around vaccinated people isn't "They won't get ill due to vaccine" it's more of "How long until the virus alters itself to make it through that immune system to get inside of the body and infect vaccinated hosts?
 Asura.Saevel
Server: Asura
By Asura.Saevel 2015-04-19 01:47:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

I'm pretty sure that question has been answered half a dozen times in this thread already.

Unfortunately the answer was incorrect. Vaccinations force your body to produce antibodys for that specific strain of virus, those antibodies give absolutely zero protection against any other strain. Virus's only mutate whenever there is downward pressure to cause a mutated strain to have a higher survival chance inside the same host as the original non-mutated strain. Essentially a "type A" virus inside a non-vaccinated host can not mutate into a "type B" virus and infect a type A vaccinated host. The mutation would have to take place inside the type A vaccinated host, which would indicate the vaccination wasn't as effective as advertised. Virus's do not intelligently edit their own RNA, they are subjects to the exact same forces of evolution as everything else is. Because their life cycles are so short, they can experience a hundred or more generations of survival of the fittest, mutations themselves are random and just part of life.

That being said, I do believe vaccinations are incredibly important and people should be vaccinated. I don't believe people should be forced into it, especially on the basis of faulty information. In the USA people have the right to be stupid.
 Ragnarok.Leysritt
Server: Ragnarok
user: Leysritt
By Ragnarok.Leysritt 2015-04-19 01:55:47
Link | Quote | Reply

This is just fun sitting back and watching.

Glad you thinks so, please stay around and tell us all about your theories.
lol This just shows me how many people out there are like lemmings.

Eh I wouldn't say lemmings, we don't run off cliffs because we were pretty much coaxed into doing it.

Believe everything goverment tells them and takes stuff they say as fact.

Riiiiight because we all know a politician is a straight shooter kind of guy who won't take advantage of your misfortune, kinda like those nice lawyers :D

9/11 was not a inside job

Yeah sarcasm here, we all know it was spiderman

Your proof is in the pudding.

and cancer is not cureable and vaccines are safe.

Considering immunotherapy is becoming a thing and yet the government won't fund it due to the loss of cash from no more chemotherapy...yeah kind obvious there...

LMAO give me a break people are brain washed.
That's not very nice :<

You can not trust anything from the FDA or big pharma they lie just to sell there toxic product's.

Ok I'm lost,is this part along with the sarcasm or not? I can't tell at this point.

I guess people do not see what is going on because they are dumbed down by the floridated water.

Fluoride, and no it doesn't cause brain damage...

Do some real research spend days digging.

Last time I did any digging, I ended up in the weird part of Youtube and I rediscovered stupidvideos.com.

The amount of curuption out there is crazy. They do not care about the people they only care about the $$$

Corruption, and no the government actually only cares about money, but then again most of the world is like that...not really much of a surprise bruh.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-04-19 03:03:52
Link | Quote | Reply

So I missed the memo, what's wrong with big pharma again?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-04-19 03:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

Plenty, but vaccines aren't it.
 Asura.Saevel
By Asura.Saevel 2015-04-19 03:17:54
Link | Quote | Reply

They act on their own financial best interests, like all corporations should, and those interests don't always coincide with the general public's best interests. As long as people understand that and keep a watch out, then there shouldn't ever be any problems.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-04-19 03:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

They act on their own financial best interests, like all corporations should, and those interests don't always coincide with the general public's best interests. As long as people understand that and keep a watch out, then there shouldn't ever be any problems.

Well isn't that the case about everything ? Food, Energy and other basic stuff ?
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-04-19 03:56:10
Link | Quote | Reply

"When faced between the choice to create an antibiotic you will need to take twice a day for two weeks, or an antidepressant you will need to take daily for the rest of your life, which do you think is more financially profitable?"
[+]
By Kaerin 2015-04-19 03:58:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Leysritt said: »

This is why.

TLDR: You're not immunized 100%, and the virus is an ever changing thing that could mutate to try and bypass your immune system.

Having an infected person around vaccinated people isn't "They won't get ill due to vaccine" it's more of "How long until the virus alters itself to make it through that immune system to get inside of the body and infect vaccinated hosts?

So basically getting g vaccinated is a waste of time and money BC it doesn't work? Good to know.
 Lakshmi.Ryanx
Server: Lakshmi
user: ryanx
By Lakshmi.Ryanx 2015-04-19 04:12:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Leysritt said: »

This is why.

So basically getting g vaccinated is a waste of time and money BC it doesn't work? Good to know.
yep vaccines are a waste of time. If you eat right stay away from all that GMO crap out there have healthy drinking water none of that crap with floride and clorine in it that goverment likes to add to it. You can boost your immune system and don't need to worrie about those toxic vaccine's. What people do not understand if you choose to not get vaccinated you got to make sure you eat right for proper nutrition and that is a chore now because of all the GMO crap out there along with the meat products all the animals are injected with antibiotics and other stuff to make them grow. Dairy products are just terrable in the states also there is a reason why USA dairy products are banned in other country's. over all people are just lazy and do not bother with getting proper food that is why diebetus and cancer is on the rise also.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-04-19 05:24:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ivlilla said: »

"When faced between the choice to create an antibiotic you will need to take twice a day for two weeks, or an antidepressant you will need to take daily for the rest of your life, which do you think is more financially profitable?"

This would be true if they both costed the same price, you could sell the antibiotic for more than you'd make with selling those antidepressant so....
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-19 05:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Saevel said: »

People keeping themselves informed?!
God forbid that happens.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-04-19 05:32:13
Link | Quote | Reply

This would be true if they both costed the same price, you could sell the antibiotic for more than you'd make with selling those antidepressant so....
The only market for antidepressants 2nd hand is usually in jails.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-19 06:29:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
People make a lot of unreasonable claims about pharma industries. The only one that should really be made is that they withhold medicines. I don't remember the legal terms, but when they make a new med they have like 10 years(maybe more idr)of monopoly on that formula, which means that if meanwhile someone in their labs improves it and creates a better version of that med it gets put in a drawer, they wait for that timeframe to expire cause after that the medicine becomes produceable by everyone, and only then they release the new version so they can cash on it for more decades.
This slows progress immensely.

Got a a new medicine for headache that works better? Wait till the previous one is no longer a cashcow, then we will release it.

new flash ! we can prevent and reverse 412 diseases with vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and herbs. I strongly suggest you read a book by Dr. Joel D. Wallach and Dr. Ma Lan called Dead Doctors Don't Lie its also in audio tapes with over 200 million sold not to toot this guys whistle but it is a shame that we take better care of our livestock then we take care of human beings. We can cure almost any disease known thats similar to humans in animals through vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and herbs. Yet Doctors frain from properly diagnosing the problem and only seek to treat symptoms and not the root cause.

About that headache medicine or arthritis meds be warned ! we can cure it in animals and humans we just make money off the humans.

Aspirin can cause gastric bleeding and death.

Tylenol causes 50,000 cases of kidney failure each year. Ten percent- five thousand- of these cases of kidney failure are severe enough to require a kidney transplant.

Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve , can cause liver damage in up to ten percent of users, some even requiring a liver transplant.

Methotrexate and Gold shots depress bone marrow so it can't make normal platelets and white blood cells.

Prednisone and cortisone suppress your immune system, leaving you open for diseases far worse then arthritis.

the root cause in deficiencies that cause disease is lack of trace minerals in our human bodies. You may be wondering how can we cure it? its as simple as taking the proper amount of what trace mineral your lacking depending on the severity of your problems. if you continuously take the proper amount you can cure it within 48 hrs to a full month depending on the damage that's already been done from severe lack of trace minerals. there is 90 essential nutrients and sixty essential minerals we need in our bodies. We starve ourselves without these. For doing that we limit our longevity.

It's not what you eat that kills you : it's what you don't eat !
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-04-19 06:31:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Please remove my quote from your post, I want nothing to do with the idiocy you're spouting.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-04-19 06:39:49
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Ivlilla
user: cevkiv
By Asura.Ivlilla 2015-04-19 07:07:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Last time I checked there hadn't been a new antibiotic made in something like thirty years. Because antibiotics don't make anywhere near as much money as antidepressants, because everything these days is a mental illness that requires some form of medication.

Which is a shame, 'cause with the way multidrug resistant bugs are popping up, it looks like soon we're really gonna need an effective antibiotic and not have one.
By Bloodrose 2015-04-19 07:14:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh good, Lordgrim is spreading the gospel of a person who's been found out as a fraud.

*should really do your research on these kinds of people and post the relevant links and information next time*

Quote:
Donald Davis, PhD, of the University of Texas at Austin....located "Senate Document 264" cited by Wallach as evidence that 99% of Americans are deficient in minerals. It turns out that the "document" is nothing more than the reprinting of a highly speculative article about a passing fad written by a Florida farmer in the June, 1936, issue of Cosmopolitan magazine as requested by Florida's Senator [Duncan U.] Fletcher [1859-1936]. Fletcher died 16 days after requesting that the government printing office reprint the article.*

Looks like Dr. Joel D. Wallach was just another fraud after all.
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 17