First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Bismarck.Leneth
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
By Bismarck.Leneth 2016-04-10 06:29:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Dracondria said: »
Carbuncle.Scarmiglione said: »
-Small scale of the world: Only one world (you go into Space only to come right back down to the same place) with loads of backtracking (you are still in the same places at the end of the game as you are at the beginning)

This makes me sad
In a spoiler-free review, which spoke mostly positive of this game but still mentions a lot of problems, I heard there were 7 maps, with each map offering 2 to 3 dungeons for 90% of the game. There are some places one cannot return to which make up the rest.
 Lakshmi.Cesil
Server: Lakshmi
user: Valkyrie
By Lakshmi.Cesil 2016-04-10 06:52:22
Link | Quote | Reply

omg...I love this series, thank you OP this made my day :D
[+]
By Creecreelo 2016-04-10 10:07:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Small world scale sure is sad, considering the scope of the previous games... >.<
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-04-10 10:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Those consumer reviews have a lot of ignorance, it has been said that certain characters will just be support characters and won't be controllable in battle. Also if there is "too much going on" on the battle screen just disable the abilities that are disruptive, they are just symbology spells.
The game has multiple difficulty settings so even if the first playthrough is shorter Galaxy mode won't be ran through. It also has a lot of different endings, so if you rush through it you will probably get the briefest, most empty one. There will also be bonus dungeons unlocked after you beat the game just like SO3. I doubt this game is short on content.
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2016-04-10 13:17:09
Link | Quote | Reply

From what I have heard, Japanese players are saying this is the first GOOD Star Ocean since 2, so I am excited about it. Time to finally plunk down the dinero for a PS4 (What, Bloodborne is that you?)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2016-06-28 21:55:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It hasn't gotten the reviews I was hoping for, but I still bought it.
Streaming for a little while will really play tomorrow.
https://www.twitch.tv/nolifeking30
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [75 days between previous and next post]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-11 12:08:46
Link | Quote | Reply

i just picked this up and so far having a blast, awesome controls and camera angles very similar to Final fantasy 11 in the way you can move your character and camera. I believe anyone of us who played ff11 would feel right at home with this game.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-11 12:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Star Ocean Integrity and Faithlessness
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2016-09-11 14:47:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The ingame bonuses you get with the purchase of the game are pretty nice, you get access to them past the first town. they really help you earn some extra exp and skill points. You get a few rings for different situations to equipt to your accessories