First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 159 160 161
 Asura.Failaras
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-12 17:51:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
I have SS2 and SG. I can cypher the two in battles and I have y'shtola Medica 2. I have 3 SSBs and 2 x lifespyhons 4/5 with 90% RMs completed with a ton of other Sbs as well. For a starter pack she is good but I kinda have a easy time (I auto with XP group to challenge battles.) and only use the A teams for those. She is good. But she doesn't fit in my A team.
I just don't really have any use for Paladins outside of very niche things like draw fire on Vossler or Armor Strike mastery. I already don't have enough room for what I want without bringing extra class skills. My gear isn't even super good outside 2 SSBs.
By SpaceAnomaly 2016-02-12 19:10:15
Link | Quote | Reply

THEY ENDED THE XII EVENT AND I WASNT DONE >:O FFFFUUUUU
 Bismarck.Nickeny
Server: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-12 20:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Got a email today saying I am now registered as a ffrk vip... said only things about updates and stuff coming to my email. Kinda lame if that's it...
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-12 21:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

So glad to have Terra MC2, Rinoa kinda sucked as the only 80 blm.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-12 21:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

How good are Sabin's Claws? Did a 3 pull but didn't eve want them. I don't think I really have a good spot in my party for him? Do they make him worth using?
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-12 21:51:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Failaras said: »

Yea man... Fen looking at my bank account atm thinking... Is it worth it to pull for her SSB? Prolly not gonna do it since SF5 comes out next week... but damn... I love me some Terra...
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-12 21:54:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget said: »
How good are Sabin's Claws? Did a 3 pull but didn't eve want them. I don't think I really have a good spot in my party for him? Do they make him worth using?

Dragon Claws is pretty beastly if you want a decent AoE Sb that gives atk up to all members... Problem is Sabin isn't a flexible character in himself. Monk and Combat 5* only.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-12 21:57:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Wish I could have pulled Kefka's cape instead but I think Dena hate me lol.
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-12 22:02:48
Link | Quote | Reply

I have her worst SB relic, Minerva Bustier. Its better than default but still pretty bad. Rinoas default is the worst of the worst though so I'm happy to have Terra level 80. Oddly enough the raw stats on the Bustier are legit garbage for a 5*.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-12 22:08:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Rinoas default is the worst of the worst though so I'm happy to have Terra level 80.

Rinoa SSB isnt so awesome either but can net 5k a pop if you have faith on her with Full break and Mental Breakdown. Also the 10 int boost is nice. Really want Terra's SSB man... Jelly sauce. But having septh, Cloud and Rinoa I can't be to greedy.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-12 22:18:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Wth with that SB on Celes' weapon? Runic Blade? I feel sorry for anyone that pulls that. Looks like complete crap.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2016-02-12 23:09:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wth with that SB on Celes' weapon? Runic Blade? I feel sorry for anyone that pulls that. Looks like complete crap.

It has niche use. It's good for drawing single-target magic attacks away from the rest of the party. I have it but don't use it often.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-13 00:00:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Nickeny said: »

Yea man... Fen looking at my bank account atm thinking... Is it worth it to pull for her SSB? Prolly not gonna do it since SF5 comes out next week... but damn... I love me some Terra...

We are just 2 events away of SSB fest, that should be 2 weeks, so really no point pulling for this now, unless you need ff6 gear.
 Bismarck.Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2016-02-13 00:04:00
Link | Quote | Reply

need mage weapon 5* really... Good on FF6 weapons
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-02-13 00:14:13
Link | Quote | Reply

SpaceAnomaly said: »
So Yuna for us then? I don't see why they just can't give us all 3 over a period of time like they did with the 5x mythril.

Silly question but does FFRK use a lot of data? (not counting downloading) I need to start watching my data usage lol

depends on the number of new dungeons and things youre downloading. maybe 200-300mb a month. can actually check that in the Data Usage settings option on your phone
By Draylo 2016-02-13 02:22:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow that was the easiest Ultimate we've gotten so far. Strange I was nuking his weaknesses but there's no boost to them or notification.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-13 02:46:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Maduin doesnt have any weakness.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-13 09:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

So, after checking the weapons in Terra banner (i was interested in mage weapon so i would be happy with Maduin horn, Magus rod, Kefkas weapon and even mog lance), i decided to do a pull. Managed to get Terras weapon, what was nice, its my very first SSB.

But then... Well, bad news. Its obviously an excellent rod. But the SSB isnt that i was hoping for. 10x 1.8, it means its an aja spell with weakness without dmg cap. Its like Irvine Fast Ammo: the highest potential in theory, lackluster in practice. Its not the SSB fault but the magic damage.

To be on par with the best physical SSB, Magitek missile would require huge setup, including devotion RM, faith, focus plus all debuff possible, what again will reduce Terra output as she wont be able to bring Ace Strike or Knight Charge. And finally, Terra doesnt have access to Lifesiphon.

So, TL;DR: if you want to have a damage dealing SSB, choose a physical one for a char that can have combat at least 4*.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-13 15:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Damnit, those damned Death Knights in FF1 > Flying Fortress Elite. Does anyone have a trick to getting through them all before they can instant-death a character? -.-
By Pantafernando 2016-02-13 16:02:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Damnit, those damned Death Knights in FF1 > Flying Fortress Elite. Does anyone have a trick to getting through them all before they can instant-death a character? -.-

S/L
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-13 22:54:28
Link | Quote | Reply

S/L?
 Asura.Failaras
By Asura.Failaras 2016-02-13 22:56:14
Link | Quote | Reply

S/L?
You force exit the application and it will reload you to the start of the fight.
By Draylo 2016-02-14 01:04:16
Link | Quote | Reply

What does S/L even stand for? I don't have iphone but I just call it resetting lol.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-14 01:23:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Draylo said: »
What does S/L even stand for? I don't have iphone but I just call it resetting lol.

Probably Save and Load.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
Server: Bahamut
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-02-14 03:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Shutdown/Launch
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-14 10:00:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Since it actually doesn't show a difficulty like most other dungeons, if you were going to grind the Sunday Daily EXP dungeons with 5 people from 1-50, What level is best to start each level on? I started on easy, and went to Normal about 10? I think. Wondering when I can bounce them to Hard, Heroic, and +.
By Pantafernando 2016-02-14 11:08:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Since it actually doesn't show a difficulty like most other dungeons, if you were going to grind the Sunday Daily EXP dungeons with 5 people from 1-50, What level is best to start each level on? I started on easy, and went to Normal about 10? I think. Wondering when I can bounce them to Hard, Heroic, and +.

Here is a walkthrough to beat Sundaily +:

1. Craft Ruinga. Use Orb Exchange if you lack orbs. Try building 2 copies and honing it to R2, resulting in 8 uses of Ruinga.

2. Check a char with Black Magic 4* or higher. That char must have magic stat over 266. If its below, consider creating Faith. Then, the char must have over magic 222. If even then you dont have enough magic, your last bet is RM.

3. Consider buiding a copy of Haste, honed to R2. It will make things less frustrating.

4. Put everyone but the char with Ruinga with max defense gear. Also, everyone in back row.

5. Use a RW with good AoE non-elemental damage.

6. Start with Faith if necessary, haste then use Ruinga. Everyone without action use "Defend".

7. If someone is killed, use S/L till your char with Ruinga is first to act.

8. Repeat till you clear dungeon.
By Draylo 2016-02-14 12:14:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Loving this EXP RM so much.
 Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget
By Quetzalcoatl.Wakmidget 2016-02-14 13:41:33
Link | Quote | Reply

How do Spellbend Etude and Enveloping Etude compare to Shellga and Protectga? I noticed the text on the former two just says "raises Defense/Resistance" respectively. While the text on the latter two says "doubles Defense/Resistance".

Are the still the same thing? And if not, do they stack?
By Pantafernando 2016-02-14 14:19:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Same thing and dont stack.
First Page 2 3 ... 65 66 67 ... 159 160 161