Link | Quote | Reply

Will get it in 3-6 months
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Server: Diabolos
Game: FFXI
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-10-25 21:17:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Great, looks like they're starting to add Blink abilities to bosses now. SE's way of making things harder is just stacking evasion.
[+]
By crimsondragon 2016-10-25 23:48:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Sounds like the FF11 "abyssea" expansion pack is coming soon huh?
By fillerbunny9 2016-10-26 01:20:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I already had Vaan's dagger, but overall I'd say it wasn't a bad 25 mythril.

[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-10-26 05:47:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Diabolos.Prodigy said: »
Great, looks like they're starting to add Blink abilities to bosses now. SE's way of making things harder is just stacking evasion.

Literally just a FF2 mechanic. And evasion shouldn't even be an issue to be fair.
[+]
By Faelar 2016-10-26 07:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

700 stamina later (spamming FFX - Zanarkand classic) and I finally have Ace Striker and Battleforged. ._.

I didn't have any problem hitting the Emperor even after he used the evasion boost, my problem was I got him down to like 3% after a long battle and he used Elixir...
By Jetackuu 2016-10-26 07:34:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Exploit the Emperor (Ultimate)'s weakness to holy attacks.
Lower the Emperor (Ultimate)'s Magic.
Lower the Emperor (Ultimate)'s Resistance.

What ability does this?
 Sylph.Cherche
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-10-26 07:49:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Full Break.

Or Mental Break(down).
By Jetackuu 2016-10-26 07:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Blargh.

thanks
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-10-26 10:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The horror is over!!!!! Thank you RNGesus!!!

By Bloodrose 2016-10-26 13:28:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I got lucky with the emperor, I guess. He used his Elixir at about 70% HP, before I could really dig deep into spamming my strongest abilities and soul breaks.

On the MC3 front, I decided to go with Bartz and Squall, seeing as they're my second and third biggest hitters. Unfortunately, their level 99 RM don't really suit their current abilities that much, though I have someone in mind to use Squall's for the "Much more ice Damage" boost.

And unless I'm focusing entirely on boosting wind damage/exploiting wind weaknesses, Bartz's new RM is "deals much more wind damage".
 Phoenix.Komugichan
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Komugichan 2016-10-26 13:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

So we getting 25 mythril, Evil lantern, and witch's hat for halloween, and there is a new login bonus starting 10/30 World of Final Fantasy related it seems.
[+]
Server: Ultros
Game: FFXIV
user: Serj
By Ciri Zireael 2016-10-26 18:09:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
The horror is over!!!!! Thank you RNGesus!!!

God I am not looking forward to this CM. It has to wait regardless because Minwu isn't a high enough level for it but this mote dungeon is just so annoying

But grats! Holy crap.
 Asura.Ladyofhonor
Server: Asura
By Asura.Ladyofhonor 2016-10-26 18:25:09
Link | Quote | Reply

One day I might have my characters put together to do the CM versions of dungeons. But don't have a single FF2 character above level 38, so...not this event. There's a chance Vaan+Penelo at 80 can handle next weeks event, maybe.
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
Server: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2016-10-26 19:50:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Ciri Zireael said: »
God I am not looking forward to this CM. It has to wait regardless because Minwu isn't a high enough level for it but this mote dungeon is just so annoying

But grats! Holy crap.
I ended up turning Leon into a dark mage for this CM it was the only way i could kill Red Soul faat enough.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-10-31 15:23:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Decided on 1 last 50 pull before hoarding everything for OK or FFXIV banners.

kool I guess
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Boombastic
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sephoroth
By Quetzalcoatl.Boombastic 2016-11-03 22:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What would be the best setup to beat the fight before and the fight for the current MC3?(Mostly the fight before MC3) I just pulled Ramza and Tyro SB from the banner today. My setup at the moment has Selphie Tyro Ramza Terra and Cloud. Clouds best SB tho is CH, Terra has MM and BSB from same banner as Tyro and Ramza, Selphie has Dreamstage. For whatever reason tho I end up wiping before the Azers die... I don't really want to blow a bunch of mythril either just for boosts. I am pretty sure if I had a good AoE thunder SB tho it'd be not so bad but I don't.. everyone is 80 except for Cloud and Ramza, Ramza is 65 Cloud is 99(was really hoping for Finishing Touch, didn't get it)
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-04 08:50:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, no oversoul, but it's something. Once they get around to sending me the Halloween mythril, maybe I can snag something else.

[+]
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-04 09:16:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Boombastic said: »
What would be the best setup to beat the fight before and the fight for the current MC3?(Mostly the fight before MC3) I just pulled Ramza and Tyro SB from the banner today. My setup at the moment has Selphie Tyro Ramza Terra and Cloud. Clouds best SB tho is CH, Terra has MM and BSB from same banner as Tyro and Ramza, Selphie has Dreamstage. For whatever reason tho I end up wiping before the Azers die... I don't really want to blow a bunch of mythril either just for boosts. I am pretty sure if I had a good AoE thunder SB tho it'd be not so bad but I don't.. everyone is 80 except for Cloud and Ramza, Ramza is 65 Cloud is 99(was really hoping for Finishing Touch, didn't get it)

For the MC3 fight, ignore the duplicates, if you kill them, he'll continue to make more. Once the primary target is down, you can drop the dupes safely. For the fight before, I relied on Thundaga strike, Lifesiphon, and my standard physical zerg strat that serves me well. Which soul breaks are you actually referring to? Ramza and Tyro both have at least 4. Unless you pulled Shout, Ramza would be better served by getting replace with a level 80/99 character. Even then, if you have SG for Tyro, you may as well RW shout. Terra is going to be dead weight if you can't deal with Reflect; do you have a Knight with Banishing Strike to dispel the main enemy?
 Fenrir.Surgator
Server: Fenrir
user: blade4
By Fenrir.Surgator 2016-11-05 14:47:51
Link | Quote | Reply

the mc 3 is a pain... all go very well until the dark physical attack....he whipe my team like no big deal with that! ; ;
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-05 17:16:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Power Breakdown/similar abilities from SBs/Protectga will be your friends for that. I honestly don't think he used it at all the time I won, or if he did I had things so under control that it was moot. I know a few times he took out Eiko with it and I had to reset.
 Quetzalcoatl.Boombastic
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Sephoroth
By Quetzalcoatl.Boombastic 2016-11-07 18:41:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Was too busy with work to bother trying again so missed that MC3 :( However the current MC3 fight with my setup I tried on the last one completely destroyed it. Used the new over strike SB as RW on Cloud plus Terra BSB. Was a total smoke show lol. Now unless I pull Apocalypse from the banner I can't decide between Tyro or Terra to use the MC3 on... Terra has Magitek Missile SB also, Tyro has no DD SB but can use any ability so I don't know.
 Bismarck.Zuidar
Server: Bismarck
user: Radiuz
By Bismarck.Zuidar 2016-11-07 19:09:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Any point to do the "Size Matters Not" Relic draw?
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-07 19:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got 2 MC3 I am sitting on, but I will likely use one on Agrias. sadly, I need to wait for them to push one out for Eiko, who is mysteriously missing amongst the IX cast (or I have gone blind...) as I have her Burst heal.
 Odin.Rikiyame
Server: Odin
user: Rikiyame
By Odin.Rikiyame 2016-11-07 19:53:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Zuidar said: »
Any point to do the "Size Matters Not" Relic draw?

I don't think any banner is worth it unless it's 1/2 price (unless you like characters). Other than wall/shout, nothing is necessity (that can't be RWed). As for MC3s, I'm sitting on mine until I NEED them (or I get a ton). No content is stopping 80s from winning.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-07 20:24:07
Link | Quote | Reply

There are some incredible banners coming up. Kain BSB, Onion Knight, TG Cid, FFXIV... the XIV banner is arguably the best banner ever put into the game. Wouldn't waste mythril on any of these arena ones personally.
By fillerbunny9 2016-11-07 21:22:11
Link | Quote | Reply

what're the highlights of the XIV banner? TG Cid is obviously where I am likely to dump my Mythril because <3 Tactics.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
By Valefor.Prothescar 2016-11-07 21:23:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Banner 1:

Y'shtola's Healer Circlet [BSSB, +10 MND] - h85 heal & Stoneskin to party, Burst Mode
*Stoneskin: Immune to damage equals to 30% of max HP
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22901.png

Minfilia's Curtana [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Holy/NE physical attacks, En-Holy, Burst Mode
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22902.png

Alphinaud's Veil of Miyu [BSSB, +10 MAG] - 8 single-target Wind/NE summon magic attacks, En-Wind, Burst Mode
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22903.png

Minfilia's Holy Shield [SSB, +10 ATK] - ATK +50% & Guts to party
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22904.png
Alphinaud's Evoker's Doublet [SSB, +10 MAG] - ATK & MAG +30%, and Radiant Shield to party
*Radiant Shield: Reflects damage received from enemies back to them
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22905.png
Papalymo's Wizard Gloves [SSB, +10 MAG] - MAG +30%, Quick Magic for 3 turns & Haste to party
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/22906.png
Y'shtola's Omnirod [SSB, +10 MND] - Protect, Shell & High Regen to party
Y'shtola's Thyrus - DEF & RES +200% to party
Y'shtola's Healer Robe - h50 heal & Esuna to party

Banner 2:

Yda's Kaiser Knuckle [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 8 single-target Fire/NE physical attacks, Full Breakdown, Burst Mode
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/23001.png

Papalymo's Lilith Rod [BSSB, +10 MAG] - 8 single-target Fire/NE magic attacks, En-Fire, Burst Mode
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/23002.png

Thancred's Sasuke's Katana [BSSB, +10 ATK] - 4 AOE Fire/NE physical attacks, Imperil Fire, Burst Mode
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/23003.png

Yda's Temple Silas [SSB, +10 ATK] - 4 AOE Earth/Fire physical attacks, DEF& RES -50% to targets, ATK & DEF +30% to self
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/23004.png
Thancred's Ninja Tekko [SSB, +10 ATK] - 4 Bio/NE physical attacks, Instant Cast, 100% Stun
https://dff.sp.mbga.jp/dff/static/lang/image/gacha_series/promotion_image/23005.png
Papalymo's Stardust Rod [SSB, +10 MAG] - 5 random Ice magic attacks, En-Ice (5 x 3.54)
Thancred's Air Knives [SSB, +10 ATK] - 4 AOE Wind physical attacks, Hastega (4 x 1.49)
Yda's Temple Gloves - Critical = 50% & MND +30% to party
Ifrit Kris (Generic)

also happen to get a wind based summon with this event to go with alphinaud's burst
[+]
 Diabolos.Prodigy
Server: Diabolos
user: Prodigy
By Diabolos.Prodigy 2016-11-11 21:35:28
Link | Quote | Reply

So is Omega possible to beat? I mean, it does flash and reflect as its first two moves. And Stop spell is dumb, it sticks for .5 seconds.
 Sylph.Cherche
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Cherche 2016-11-11 22:01:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Mastered it in two tries. Life siphon and soul breaks have 100% hit rate, even through blind and silly stuff like Blink XIV from the previous FFII event.
First Page 2 3 ... 143 144 145 ... 159 160 161