Most Insane Obama Conspiracy Theory Yet

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
Most insane Obama conspiracy theory yet
First Page 2 3 4 5 6
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-03-21 13:20:43
Link | Quote | Reply

(And yes that covers a LOT of ground.)

Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast

Quote:
Last Saturday, Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum addressed the South Carolina National Security Action Summit, an event thrown by the conservative Secure Freedom, Breitbart News, and High Frontier.

While speaking, kinda-sorta-maybe 2016 candidate Santorum took a question that sounded like it sprang from the logical depths of a demented C-SPAN caller.

“Why is the Congress rolling over and letting this communist dictator [Barack Obama] destroy my country?” the attendee inquired. “Y’all know what he is, and I know what he is. I want him out of the White House. He’s not a citizen. He could have been removed a long time ago. ... He’s trying to destroy the United States. The Congress knows this. What kind of games is the Congress of the United States playing with the citizens of the United States? … I don’t think the country will be around for the next election. Obama tried to blow up a nuke in Charleston a few months ago, and the three admirals and generals—he has totally destroyed our military. He’s fired all the generals and all the admirals that said they wouldn’t fire on the American people, if you asked them to do so, if he wanted to take the guns away from them.”
There is more including a ven diagram of ALL the conspiracy theories about him.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-21 13:40:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Most insane Obama conspiracy you say? You must be unfamiliar with the ones swearing they have proof he's the anti-christ.
By Pantafernando 2015-03-21 13:48:00
Link | Quote | Reply

I wish Brasil had a "comunist dictator" like obama as president than the "bolivarianist president" we have right now...
[+]
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2015-03-21 13:50:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait... Wait just a second... Holy crap!

Quote:
“Why is the Square-Enix rolling over and letting this communist dictator [Akihiko Matsui] destroy my game?” the attendee inquired. “Y’all know what he is, and I know what he is. I want him off of the dev team. He’s not a lead director. He could have been removed a long time ago. ... He’s trying to destroy Final Fantasy XI. Square-Enix knows this. What kind of games is Square-Enix's MMO Division playing with the fans of the Final Fantasy series? … I don’t think the game will be around for the next update. Matsu tried to discontinue R/M/Es in March a few years ago, and the three assistants and developers—he has totally destroyed our dev team. He’s fired all the assistants and all the developers that said they wouldn't drop PS2 in Japan for the release of Seekers, if you asked them to do so, if he wanted to take the PS2 away from them.”
[+]
 Bahamut.Omael
Server: Bahamut
user: Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-03-21 13:52:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I like this one a lot more. Obama secretly teleported to mars by the CIA in the 1980's.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-21 13:54:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Most insane Obama conspiracy you say? You must be unfamiliar with the ones swearing they have proof he's the anti-christ.

That isn't the most insane I prefer the lizard man one !
By fonewear 2015-03-21 13:55:36
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mjs_gdMAI
 leo
By leo 2015-03-21 13:59:29
Link | Quote | Reply

How about the conspiracy theory where the FBI was filling the WTC with thermite so the air force could smash a remote controlled airplane on it and have it suffer an controlled implosion. So they could pin blame on Al Queda and the Taleban ?

Batshit crazy, huh ?

Edit: I forgot the sarcasm tag. May this edit serve that purpose.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
Server: Leviathan
user: Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-03-21 14:01:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
(And yes that covers a LOT of ground.)

Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast

Quote:
Last Saturday, Ted Cruz and Rick Santorum addressed the South Carolina National Security Action Summit, an event thrown by the conservative Secure Freedom, Breitbart News, and High Frontier.

While speaking, kinda-sorta-maybe 2016 candidate Santorum took a question that sounded like it sprang from the logical depths of a demented C-SPAN caller.

“Why is the Congress rolling over and letting this communist dictator [Barack Obama] destroy my country?” the attendee inquired. “Y’all know what he is, and I know what he is. I want him out of the White House. He’s not a citizen. He could have been removed a long time ago. ... He’s trying to destroy the United States. The Congress knows this. What kind of games is the Congress of the United States playing with the citizens of the United States? … I don’t think the country will be around for the next election. Obama tried to blow up a nuke in Charleston a few months ago, and the three admirals and generals—he has totally destroyed our military. He’s fired all the generals and all the admirals that said they wouldn’t fire on the American people, if you asked them to do so, if he wanted to take the guns away from them.”
There is more including a ven diagram of ALL the conspiracy theories about him.

Rick Santorum didn't say he believed that the POTUS tried to drop a nuke on the US. What he addressed in his speech is that he believes that the president does not have the right to create laws through executive orders.
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-03-21 14:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Protey said: »
Rick Santorum didn't say he believed that the POTUS tried to drop a nuke on the US. What he addressed in his speech is that he believes that the president does not have the right to create laws through executive orders.

Nobody here cares what Santorum was talking about, we're discussing hilarious Obama conspiracy theories.
[+]
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-03-21 14:07:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Omael said: »

Nobody here cares what Santorum was talking about, we're discussing hilarious Obama conspiracy theories.

The OP implied that Santorum believed it with:

"Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast"

just setting the record straight.
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-03-21 14:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama thanks Satan in 2008 acceptance speech:

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-03-21 14:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

The OP implied that Santorum believed it with:

"Or: Rick Santorum has gone totally batshit insane....

The Batshit Theory That Obama Tried To Nuke Charleston The daily beast"

just setting the record straight.

Or you could've just read the article, which states Santorum doesn't appear to buy it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-21 14:25:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohh the secret american war on Mars, I love that one. Last month an ex soldier who spent the past 20 years fighting on Mars came out spilling all the beans about the secret war against aliens going on there!
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-03-21 14:51:39
Link | Quote | Reply

That one is in the venn diagram....

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Protey
By Leviathan.Protey 2015-03-21 15:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, that one is pretty out there. how do people come up with this stuff? drugs? mental condition?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 leo
By leo 2015-03-21 15:30:31
Link | Quote | Reply

wow, that one is pretty out there. how do people come up with this stuff? drugs? mental condition?

[+]
By Wordspoken 2015-03-21 15:38:19
Link | Quote | Reply

You could also say this is a FUD campaign against Obama. Politics aren't a nice thing.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-21 16:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I once heard a crazy conspiracy theory claiming that Obama is a good president.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-03-21 17:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Given his predecessor, pretty much anyone would be considered a good president.
 Bismarck.Ihina
Server: Bismarck
user: Ihina
By Bismarck.Ihina 2015-03-21 17:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Right, and I like the conspiracy theory that claims 53 years ago, a fake birth certificate was implanted into the records in Hawaii so that a Kenyan could rise to become president in 2008
 Leviathan.Chaosx
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-21 17:53:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama as Anti-Christ

The video is only 4:12 and it's great.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-21 17:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

This is another good one:

OBAMA TELLS AMERICA - "Serve Satan!" - This will floor you!

Only 3:27
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-21 17:59:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Typical Obama campaign supporter:

[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-03-21 18:07:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Remember that Romney supporter who got a big *** "R" tattooed to his face, saying it would be permanent as a permanent show of support for the Republicans and their presidential candidate?

I wonder what he's up to now, after having that tattoo removed.
 Bahamut.Omael
By Bahamut.Omael 2015-03-21 18:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Remember that Romney supporter who got a big *** "R" tattooed to his face, saying it would be permanent as a permanent show of support for the Republicans and their presidential candidate?

I wonder what he's up to now, after having that tattoo removed.

Found him.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [46 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Endoq
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-05-06 19:28:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

There seems to be some huge misconceptions about "the" antiscrist.

"2 John 1 King James Version (KJV)

1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.

3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.

5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.

6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

13 The children of thy elect sister greet thee. Amen."

As we can see, there are many Antichrist. I don't know where so many get this concept of a singular Antichrist, when many scripture clearly states there are many.

Is he one of the many Antichrist? I don't know, because I don't know if he denies Christ.. Regardless, we should not speak evil of authorities. Spreading fear and hate is not the way to a peaceful change in our country.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-05-06 20:16:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Seriously? Do people really consult scripture to determine if a person is a/the anti-christ in 2015? More importantly, why the hell would anyone care what that kind of person thinks?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6