R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy. Today Is A Sad Day :(

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy. Today is a sad day :(
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy. Today is a sad day :(
 Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Starkzz
By Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai 2015-02-28 07:28:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
If you don't like the person who died, please be respectful at the very least and shut the *** up about your distaste for the person.

Think of it this way: How would you like for people to come to your funeral and say "Man, that Kenrusai is a real ***, glad he finally is dead, the world is a much better place!"

How would I feel if someone came to my funeral and said those words? I can't give you an accurate idea of this, I don't know how I'll feel once I'm dead. Peoples thoughts of me may no longer concern me, or more likely, I won't feel anything as I traverse the deep black void not knowing I'm even dead, and not even being anything.

That aside, where did I say I didn't like Leonard Nimoy, and more importantly, where did I say I'm glad he's finally dead?
 Bahamut.Megrim
Server: Bahamut
user: Megrim
By Bahamut.Megrim 2015-02-28 08:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

RIP Leonard and as tribute to him i leave you a video of this one of my fav clips!

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Taidis
MSPaint Winner
Server: Asura
user: tidis
By Asura.Taidis 2015-02-28 10:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »
If you don't like the person who died, please be respectful at the very least and shut the *** up about your distaste for the person.

Think of it this way: How would you like for people to come to your funeral and say "Man, that Kenrusai is a real ***, glad he finally is dead, the world is a much better place!"

How would I feel if someone came to my funeral and said those words? I can't give you an accurate idea of this, I don't know how I'll feel once I'm dead. Peoples thoughts of me may no longer concern me, or more likely, I won't feel anything as I traverse the deep black void not knowing I'm even dead, and not even being anything.

That aside, where did I say I didn't like Leonard Nimoy, and more importantly, where did I say I'm glad he's finally dead?
I may be nitpicking but adding finally there makes it sound like you were waiting for him to die.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-02-28 10:42:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's not turn this thread in to a ***show if nothing positive to say kick rocks for *** sake
Server: Balmung
Game: FFXIV
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2015-02-28 10:47:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Taidis said: »
Quetzalcoatl.Kenrusai said: »

I may be nitpicking but adding finally there makes it sound like you were waiting for him to die.

Oh no you're fine, I don't consider it nitpicking either when someone's tone comes off as a heartless prickface.
By Lyncath 2015-02-28 14:55:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Was always more of a TNG child myself.

Still, hard to defame what Nimoy achieved on and off the screen.
By Darkalenia 2015-03-01 18:03:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Life is NEVER irrelevant.

[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2015-03-05 17:20:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Megrim said: »
RIP Leonard and as tribute to him i leave you a video of this one of my fav clips!

YouTube Video Placeholder

i would propably react the same way lol.
I couldnt stop laughing the first time i saw that scene. Pure Awesome!
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-05 17:36:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmm, I thought this would have been mentioned already, but Canada has apparently taken to modifying their 5-dollar bills lately.

Before:

After: