Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » deadly tap water
deadly tap water
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
By Jetackuu 2015-01-31 20:00:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Holy ***learn how to use the spoiler button when you spread your delusions.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-01-31 20:08:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
don't believe me
No problem there!
[+]
By charlo999 2015-01-31 20:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO says no benefits.
NIH says significant IQ drop.
FDA has never approved fluoride in supplements.
CDC says no benefit if swallowed. (need contact with teeth)

Was thinking of babies having it in formula today
0.01-0.5mg recommended for <1 years old and they have been using water with 3.99mg a litre. its crazy.
I guess all those babies should just sthu and take it seen as its no choice.
Great post lordgrim.

Sad that all you get for research like this is an army of mockers.
And a thread locked For it seemed no reason. I saw many days with you not posting sometimes. Locked to be regarded as spamming. Strange. I use to check it often.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-31 20:42:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I had to lol at "the interenet sources" without any links.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-31 20:53:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Where does the NIH (National Institutes of Health)and the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research state that Fluoridated water poses a significant reduction in IQ?

Oh right, it doesn't.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-31 21:08:28
Link | Quote | Reply

found this here is link.link
First off, I'm glad that you finally come to the realization that YouTube videos aren't the answer to showing your opinion. Which is great because maybe you can understand the need to show sources based on your conspiracy theories.

Second, that being said, there's a little problem with your source. Namely, it refuses to name their research, especially when it claims "WHO said this", and "a 500 page scientific review said that" and "FAN found this." It instead references anti-fluoride sources as their primary sources. And yes, I do check your sources.

You know what that's called? Parroting. It is spouting nonsense without understanding what it means. Just like a parrot spouts sounds without understanding that those sounds convey a message between higher intelligent species.

I would strongly suggest that next time, check your source's sources before posting an article from a website that loves to spout sources.

don't believe me ,check your own self out and see if you see some very white spots.
If you are seeing white spots, that's usually a sign of brain trauma, and I would highly suggest that you go to your doctor to check that out.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-31 21:09:57
Link | Quote | Reply

charlo999 said: »
WHO says no benefits.

0.01-0.5mg recommended for <1 years old and they have been using water with 3.99mg a litre. its crazy.
Great post lordgrim.

And a thread locked For it seemed no reason. I saw many days with you not posting sometimes. Locked to be regarded as spamming. Strange. I use to check it often.
Hey charlo! Can you answer this question for us?

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
If you use 10 liters equivalents of a million parts of water a day, and the PPM of fluoride in that water is 4, and the PPM proven to have harmful effects to you is 32 PPM, did you receive a harmful dose in one day?
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-31 21:29:32
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO says no benefits.

Great post lordgrim.

Appreciate it, It goes with the type of person i am because i am faulted at having a big heart. I can not stand for corruption, or people being taken advantage of. I value humanity and only want it to succeed. I am no different then those who were against extreme odds and were ridiculed like, Jesus, or Kennedy, or Martin Luther King or any other person who used there voice or in my case typed words here, our right and privilege of freedom of speech. It is obvious if anyone can tell, that there are those who do not like free speech. Your right i never posted everyday due to my work schedule. When i researched throughout the week i would save it for the weekend to update the Main Post and always stayed on topic. Yes there was trolls trying to derail the topic and were topic banned. I was even quoted by Anna Ruthvan by having the first half way decent topic since the threads inception. The only reason i made it was because i care about the ffxi community. Everything i put in that topic was backed with facts and i still could put more there occasionally if it was unlocked. Even when it was demained mostly due to who i believe were topic banned or had friends who were part of a gang, it receives a lot of views then posts. The important thing is people noticed and gave it a chance to open there minds that governments can change to be in the peoples best interest. Most of us Americans who use this website have only known two parties who ruled our nation, but forgot that our country was not founded by political parties but by individuals with there own ideas and ideals who were individually unique. We all know who the army of mockers are. I thank you very much for the kind words Charlo999 and all those who supported me by viewing and who still view it. All in the name for a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-31 22:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

people being taken advantage of.
Do you not realize that you are being taken advantage of by the YouTube "sources" you are spreading? You aren't "awakened" or "enlightened" but are being taken advantage of by your lack of understanding and knowledge of the very topics you seem to care about.

I am no different then those who were against extreme odds and were ridiculed like, Jesus, or Kennedy, or Martin Luther King or any other person who used there voice or in my case typed words here, our right and privilege of freedom of speech.
Yes, you are different than Kennedy and Martin Luther King, as they had real problems to deal with and not made up problems you created.

You have the illusion of the Federal Reserve's "treason," which is not only ludicrous, but also can be considered "treasonous" in your own terms (since you believe that the Federal Reserve is by definition treasonous, your idea of absolution of the Federal Reserve can also be considered treasonous as you would have done the exact damage you claim the Federal Reserve does if you got your way).

I was even quoted by Anna Ruthvan by having the first half way decent topic since the threads inception.
I'm pretty sure Kojo was being sarcastic.

Everything i put in that topic was backed with facts and i still could put more there occasionally if it was unlocked.
Opinionated YouTube videos are not facts. Why can't you get it through your think skull?

There are YouTube videos of the Lock Ness Monster, do you consider those to be evidence that it exists?

Even when it was demained mostly due to who i believe were topic banned or had friends who were part of a gang
I call ringleader!

The important thing is people noticed and gave it a chance to open there minds that governments can change to be in the peoples best interest.
No, we were just laughing at you, especially your Hydra comment.

All in the name for a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice
When you discover Truth and Justice, let us know, k?
By Jetackuu 2015-01-31 22:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO says no benefits.

Great post lordgrim.

If you had half a brain you would know that you use boiled or distilled water to mix with formula, and it's still better to breastfeed than formula.

But since you believe in conspiracies, I don't expect you to understand such a thing.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2015-01-31 22:55:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I like how this supposed "gang of friends" on any other topic (except the deliciousness that is bacon) usually cannot stand one another.

But yeah...
By charlo999 2015-02-01 02:59:17
Link | Quote | Reply

WHO says no benefits.

Great post lordgrim.

Appreciate it, It goes with the type of person i am because i am faulted at having a big heart. I can not stand for corruption, or people being taken advantage of. I value humanity and only want it to succeed. I am no different then those who were against extreme odds and were ridiculed like, Jesus, or Kennedy, or Martin Luther King or any other person who used there voice or in my case typed words here, our right and privilege of freedom of speech. It is obvious if anyone can tell, that there are those who do not like free speech. Your right i never posted everyday due to my work schedule. When i researched throughout the week i would save it for the weekend to update the Main Post and always stayed on topic. Yes there was trolls trying to derail the topic and were topic banned. I was even quoted by Anna Ruthvan by having the first half way decent topic since the threads inception. The only reason i made it was because i care about the ffxi community. Everything i put in that topic was backed with facts and i still could put more there occasionally if it was unlocked. Even when it was demained mostly due to who i believe were topic banned or had friends who were part of a gang, it receives a lot of views then posts. The important thing is people noticed and gave it a chance to open there minds that governments can change to be in the peoples best interest. Most of us Americans who use this website have only known two parties who ruled our nation, but forgot that our country was not founded by political parties but by individuals with there own ideas and ideals who were individually unique. We all know who the army of mockers are. I thank you very much for the kind words Charlo999 and all those who supported me by viewing and who still view it. All in the name for a Political Awakening For Truth and Justice

Np.
Remember if they felt your posts were that unbelievable they would just ignore you at this point.
The benefit in mock spamming and so called 'satire' through text and pictures is to extend the page count as fast as possible.
It's a trick to force some lazy readers to have turn back pages to find your post.
Of course if there's anything of relevance to discuss do. It at this point otherwise ignore them.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 08:01:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey charlo! Can you answer this question for us?

If you use 10 liters equivalents of a million parts of water a day, and the PPM of fluoride in that water is 4, and the PPM proven to have harmful effects to you is 32 PPM, did you receive a harmful dose in one day?

Remember if they felt your posts were that unbelievable they would just ignore you at this point.

No, we just don't want you to trick people into your so-called "knowledge for Truth and Justice" like how you two got sucked into the nonsense. It's too late to save you two, but it's not too late to save others from your BS.

Quote:
The benefit in mock spamming and so called 'satire' through text and pictures is to extend the page count as fast as possible.

Wow, now you are just making conspiracies about this forum.....

Can't you even see that?
Quote:
It's a trick to force some lazy readers to have turn back pages to find your post.

It's a trick I tell ya, it's all a trick to the nonbelievers by the devil "condescending" to sway you away from the "Political Awaking of Truth and Justice."
Quote:
Of course if there's anything of relevance to discuss do.
Fine, but....
Quote:
It at this point otherwise ignore them.
That really shows how open minded you are in discussing issues. Either we agree with you two, or we don't exist in your mind. What a way to have a debate?

Or are you afraid that you will lose an argument when presented by ideas outside your own?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 08:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

This reasoning is just unbelievable...did you forget to wear your brain?
[+]
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8