Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » parasite eve remake
parasite eve remake
 Valefor.Pyroluv
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: pyroluv
By Valefor.Pyroluv 2015-01-19 16:25:57
Link | Quote | Reply

SE please remake parasite eve. Since you guys already did the remake of all the classics why not this one. thanks

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Dracondria
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-01-19 16:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I just talked to SE

They said okay
[+]
 Bismarck.Lucried
user: Lucried
By Bismarck.Lucried 2015-01-19 17:17:01
Link | Quote | Reply

i think people were a little to hard on part 2. as cheesy as it was i still felt the game play was still good. but by no means as good as the first one. i would love to see a remake. in fact i would really really like to see a movie based on the first game.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-19 17:18:33
Link | Quote | Reply

While you are at it SE, can you please do a updated FFV and FFVI port for PS3/PS4?
 Asura.Highwynn
Server: Asura
user: Highwynd
By Asura.Highwynn 2015-01-19 17:33:52
Link | Quote | Reply

PE jumped on the RE bandwagon, but I think PE2 was a lot harder due to the limited ammo and fewer rpg elements. It was also a lot scarier because everything was deserted, and things popped out at you, and being alone in a desert town vs a giant flamethrowing elephant is really creepy. Mobs also chased you and were fast, and i died to those horses a million times ughhhh.

PE1 had a deeply complex story and as a 6th grader playing it back in 98, it actually spurred my interest in science/biology and i knew what mitochondria and atp were before everyone :)

Shame on square for the shameless product placement though lol.

Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2015-01-19 17:48:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'd play the hell out of a remake, or a third PE, I really like the second one though...

A little generic, and corny, but it's still fun.
 Bismarck.Patrik
user: Patrik
By Bismarck.Patrik 2015-01-19 18:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Valli said: »
I'd play the hell out of a remake, or a third PE, I really like the second one though...

A little generic, and corny, but it's still fun.
3rd PE was released as "The 3rd Birthday" on PSP.

EDIT: well now that I think of , may consider 3rd Birthday as more of a spin-off given its sort-of none relevance to the previous titles.
 Sylph.Chrisstreb
Server: Sylph
By Sylph.Chrisstreb 2015-01-19 18:40:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I never played the first :/

I own the 2nd one though... it wasn't bad, but I wasn't really a fan of RE-style games
 Carbuncle.Scarmiglione
Server: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Scarmiglione 2015-01-19 19:01:23
Link | Quote | Reply

I played this 1st one a little while ago, hadn't played it in years and had an itch that needed scratched. But I haven't played the 2nd one in way longer. Still have both original copies, guess I'll have to play the 2nd one sometime soon, forget what it's like, other than the desert area.
 Bahamut.Malothar
Server: Bahamut
user: Malithar
By Bahamut.Malothar 2015-01-19 19:17:39
Link | Quote | Reply

PE1 was really an amazing experience for the PS1 era, right up there with all of the other JRPGs that I'm not going to bother listing. It touched on subject matter that was really brand new during that time, or at the least it took a direction and explained it in such a way that wasn't seen before. Game play was really cool and unique too. I felt that it was a shame that rate of fire enhancements were a trap, and you were better off with a high power 1 shot weapon.

PE2, there's literally two things that pop out in my mind. The giant blob men at the start that felt entirely out of place coming from PE1, and the invisible guards towards the end of the game that would aggro you via picking you up by your neck, taking a big chunk of your HP, and requiring far more ammo to down than you had to spare.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [162 days between previous and next post]
 Valefor.Pyroluv
Server: Valefor
user: pyroluv
By Valefor.Pyroluv 2015-06-30 15:11:25
Link | Quote | Reply

parasite eve remake
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-06-30 15:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

By fillerbunny9 2015-06-30 16:46:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Misao said: »

Nomura is precisely why we cannot have nice things.
By Draylo 2015-06-30 16:50:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Do ittttttttt
 Ragnarok.Zyla
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zyla
By Ragnarok.Zyla 2015-07-01 07:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I would absolutely love a Parasite Eve remake, or even just a legit sequel to Parasite Eve II (The 3rd Birthday was ok, but I don't really consider that a true sequel for the series.). I've been an avid fan of the series since it's release, I even named my cat Aya after Aya Brea lol. So yea SE, give us a remake of PE or PE3, or even better both!
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2015-07-01 07:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

I told you they said okay