For your anti-vax friends
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 12:55:29
Link | Quote | Reply

That source is more creditable than anything Lordgrim and charlo posts......
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 12:57:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Preach on brother! Our Forefathers, in All their Epic and Timeless Wisdomness, made America the Land of the Brave, and Welcomed New Immigrants to our Farms and Plantations.

Who are we, with our Lesser Intellect and Modern Hedonistic Lifestyle, to Gainsay the Beliefs of Those Fine Americans?

Let us open our Bodies as we opened our Borders! For is it not Fit to die an Unnecessary Death for our Freedom, nay, even Necessary to lay one's limbs at the Altar of Polio as a Sacrifice for Justice?

Fyavf pg 7
You forgot to thank everyone for reading and hope they join in the cult of Political Awakening for Truth and Justice.

Plus, you used the enter key. For shame!
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-01 12:58:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Unfortunately, the same people will ignore it again...

FOR TRUTH AND JUUUUUUSTIIIIICE!!!!
Why did that sound like LEEEEEEEEROOOOOY JENKINS! in my head?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:06:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Unfortunately, the same people will ignore it again...

FOR TRUTH AND JUUUUUUSTIIIIICE!!!!
Why did that sound like LEEEEEEEEROOOOOY JENKINS! in my head?
YouTube Video Placeholder

Also:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRDDDD GRIM!
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-01 13:11:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Preach on brother! Our Forefathers, in All their Epic and Timeless Wisdomness, made America the Land of the Brave, and Welcomed New Immigrants to our Farms and Plantations.

Who are we, with our Lesser Intellect and Modern Hedonistic Lifestyle, to Gainsay the Beliefs of Those Fine Americans?

Let us open our Bodies as we opened our Borders! For is it not Fit to die an Unnecessary Death for our Freedom, nay, even Necessary to lay one's limbs at the Altar of Polio as a Sacrifice for Justice?

Fyavf pg 7
You forgot to thank everyone for reading and hope they join in the cult of Political Awakening for Truth and Justice.

Plus, you used the enter key. For shame!
Thank you for Your Reading and Commentary, it is Truly due to Great Obesity Stricken Society Americans like You that Bring Attention and Compassion to such Topics. The Insight you Provided will be Noted in my Open Mind, as an Open Mind is a Precious Thing, because Logic, Science, Critical Thinking, and Credible Sources are Just Too Much. I Expect you will also Awaken and See the Errors in the World around You, as Described by That Guy on YouTube.
[+]
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-01 13:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That source is more creditable than anything Lordgrim and charlo posts......
Comedians usually are. There's a reason Jon Stewart, for all that he wears his politics on his sleeve, is one of the most trusted newscasters in the US.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:21:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Still Want Your Vaccine After Watching This Video?

Someone trusted governments word , you guys are heartless to not acknowledge this.
we are not cattle to be experimented on. this is why i advocate reform change for the food and drug administration.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-01 13:24:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Does anyone actually click this idiot's video links? We know it won't contain real data and it'd just be contributing to the viewership of whatever rampant insanity is contained therein, so why would you? I don't find blind ignorance funny, either, so that argument won't sway me.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:29:07
Link | Quote | Reply

if you watch the video the fda said there was nothing wrong with that batch they provided, but they said there may be some complications. they dont even know what they are approving to us These frauds.Wake up sheeple. Do i have to "bahhh" at you to understand ?
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:32:45
Link | Quote | Reply

she says she does not want this to happen to anyone else, and i agree.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 13:34:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
learned my lesson won't bother with Lordgrim's videos anymore.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:34:46
Link | Quote | Reply

here so you guys can better understand

Wake up and reclaim your rights. stop voteing for republicans and democrats
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 13:35:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, vote instead for someone who can't even speak his first language.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-01 13:37:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Someone trusted governments word , you guys are heartless to not acknowledge this.
we are not cattle to be experimented on. this is why i advocate reform change for the food and drug administration.
Yeah, that's a confirmed hoax.

Hey there's this Nigerian prince that wants to send you his inheritance, you just need to send him your bank account information, PM me for details.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:38:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
Does anyone actually click this idiot's video links? We know it won't contain real data and it'd just be contributing to the viewership of whatever rampant insanity is contained therein, so why would you? I don't find blind ignorance funny, either, so that argument won't sway me.
I do, how do you think I'm able to pick his videos apart so often?
By Jetackuu 2015-02-01 13:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

voteing
{You can have this}

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:41:35
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's even true, did you fail to notice the newscasters state that this is a "very rare reaction" to the vaccine?

The odds of contacting this "very rare reaction" is as rare as winning the lottery....twice in a lifetime.

Are you suggesting that we must stop all vaccines because 3 people in the entire world have this incredibility rare reaction to a vaccine? Not 3 people per year, 3 people in total....
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-02-01 13:41:47
Link | Quote | Reply

if you watch the video the fda said there was nothing wrong with that batch they provided, but they said there may be some complications. they dont even know what they are approving to us These frauds.Wake up sheeple. Do i have to "bahhh" at you to understand ?

FDA know exactly what they approve and what they don't, I work for a pharm compagny and there are so much ***you have to do/papers to fill to get new drugs/vaccine allowed it's crazy.

If there was a vaccine current deadly disease such as cancer/aids would you be against those too?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 13:42:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
If there was a vaccine current deadly disease such as cancer/aids would you be against those too?
Cancer can be cured with prayer.

-Endoq 2015.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:43:02
Link | Quote | Reply

here so you guys can better understand

Wake up and reclaim your rights. stop voteing for republicans and democrats
Sorry, I don't speak sheep. Unlike you, I have a mind of my own and can make opinions without having other people tell me what to think.

But I have to admit, this video is one of your most source-driven videos you have ever posted.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:43:31
Link | Quote | Reply

If that's even true, did you fail to notice the newscasters state that this is a "very rare reaction" to the vaccine?

The odds of contacting this "very rare reaction" is as rare as winning the lottery....twice in a lifetime.

Are you suggesting that we must stop all vaccines because 3 people in the entire world have this incredibility rare reaction to a vaccine? Not 3 people per year, 3 people in total....

If your for depopulating the planet Mr.Nobody you should volunteer first for everything government approves.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-01 13:43:38
Link | Quote | Reply

It'd be at most two, because she's faking it.
By Jetackuu 2015-02-01 13:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Cancer can be cured with prayer.

-Endoq 2015.
Don't think that's FDA approved.
 Shiva.Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-02-01 13:46:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I question why you bother.

Though, it must be nice to actually get an up-close view of a real far-left nutter. They've been in hiding for such a long time, barely breaking the surface to babble about GMO crops over the past decade or so.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:47:15
Link | Quote | Reply

If your for depopulating the planet Mr.Nobody you should volunteer first for everything government approves.
I have a better way of depopulating the planet Lordgrim.

I got one aimed right at your house.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I question why you bother.

Though, it must be nice to actually get an up-close view of a real far-left nutter. They've been in hiding for such a long time, barely breaking the surface to babble about GMO crops over the past decade or so.
I wouldn't place Lordgrim anywhere on the political scale to be honest.

While I may have my disagreements with liberals, I never would insult them so as to place Lordgrim near them.

On the political scale, Lordgrim is out in space.

But seriously though, I do look at his sources, like everyone else. I may not agree with him, and I highly disrespect his ideas, but at least I give him the common courtesy of looking at his source materials, be it opinionated YouTube videos or opinionated and incorrect websites.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 13:50:58
Link | Quote | Reply

He's almost as credible as that crazy old guy who makes vids on youtube about the coming of Nibiru(forgot his name).
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 13:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

It'd be at most two, because she's faking it.
If she's faking it, she did a really good job, probably should work for Hollywood.
 Siren.Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 13:51:59
Link | Quote | Reply

FDA know exactly what they approve and what they don't, I work for a pharm compagny and there are so much ***you have to do/papers to fill to get new drugs/vaccine allowed it's crazy.

Oh so they do know exactly what they approve and knowingly they are poisoning and killing Americans within my countries boarders? I'm Glad you posted that CCL because now we can add more folks to indicted for crimes against humanity.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2015-02-01 13:52:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Lordgrim are you anti education too, since it's made by government too there must be an hidden agenda ?
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13