For your anti-vax friends
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-10 19:18:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Apparently I missed any mention of that.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-01-10 19:21:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Same. But I got the 411 today, not from mods obviously, they never give out any info.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-15 23:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Kuwoobie said: »
Listen up kids. Adults too. There is so much truth in this I don't know where to begin. It's kind of amazing the way someone else's drawings and chat bubbles can sum up everything we've been saying for the past decade or so in a way anyone can easily understand. This is vitally important, so please take the time to read it all.

It seems like this post needs to be shown again...
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 23:13:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Unfortunately, the same people will ignore it again...

FOR TRUTH AND JUUUUUUSTIIIIICE!!!!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-15 23:37:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have that in YouTube form, King? I refuse to believe it if it's not a video.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-15 23:49:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Do you have that in YouTube form, King? I refuse to believe it if it's not a video.
Ask and you shall receive!

YouTube Video Placeholder

Now the naysayers can't discredit it because a youtube video never lies, right?

Oh, and if somebody who's not been Lordgrim'd wants to post that youtube video in that Truth thread, by all means, go ahead.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-15 23:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you just vaccinated me with an overdose of Truth.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-15 23:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

You have been vaccinated from the Potato Bug!
By Bloodrose 2015-01-15 23:57:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Oddly enough, potato bugs are one of the few insects that can eat the poisonous potato flower, keeping your garden clean.

However, they also dig into the potato meat.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-21 21:02:34
Link | Quote | Reply

On the Disneyland front....

As Disneyland measles outbreak spreads, Orange County bars students lacking proof of shots L A Times

Selected paragraphs:

Quote:
truggling to contain a growing measles outbreak that started at Disneyland a month ago, Orange County health officials ordered about two dozen high school students without proof of immunization to stay away from campus.

The move came as officials confirmed that five Disneyland employees were diagnosed with measles, part of what officials described as the worst outbreak in California in 15 years. There are now a total of 54 patients across California as well as three other states and Mexico.

Health officials ordered the students out of class after they learned that a Huntington Beach High School student who was infected with the disease had come to class when school resumed after winter break. They said they would take the same action in other schools if measles are detected....

Orange County is home to several upscale communities where a higher than average number of parents have opted to not fully vaccinate their children because of their personal beliefs. Experts say it's a problem when 8% or more decline vaccines that keep diseases such as measles from spreading....

In 1977, Los Angeles County health officials had faced two measles deaths, three cases of brain inflammation and numerous cases of pneumonia requiring hospitalization, according to an article in the journal Vaccine. Desperate county health officials ordered all children who had no proof of immunity to get the shot or be banned from school....

"It scares me," said Julie Angus, 40, walking her preschooler Mia, 4, and first-grader Gabriel, 6, home from William T. Newland Elementary School in the Fountain Valley School District, after hearing that 9.9% of kindergartners in 2013 had exemptions for required vaccines due to personal beliefs.

"They're making a decision for their child that affects other children. I personally feel that if that's your choice you should home-school your child," Angus said....

Strict measures have also been taken in San Diego County, where last week an urgent-care clinic in the suburb of La Mesa was shut down after five people arrived with the telltale rash caused by measles. Anyone with no proof of vaccination who came in contact with the people was put under a mandatory quarantine for 21 days....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-21 21:35:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Stop, Chanti. This is just a government conspiracy to inject mind control drugs into impressionable young children. Central banks also benefit from an autistic population. If you watch this video you will learn the Truth. Thank you.

Vaccines and the illuminati.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-23 13:24:25
Link | Quote | Reply

And from Forbes, not usually known for headlines like this:

Ebola Was Only A Warm-Up: The Measles Outbreak Is For Real

Quote:
Just three months ago, Americans were terrified of Ebola. Remember that?

Most of us expected a mass outbreak. One in three people worried that a relative would get sick.

Nearly 80% of Americans — 80%! — even wanted doctors and nurses that treated Ebola patients to be locked into quarantines, despite lack of medical evidence.

Of course, a mass Ebola outbreak in the United States never materialized.

But a major measles outbreak is already here. And it’s only going to get worse.

“We have had, in two and a half weeks, as many cases [in California] as we had in all of last year,” Dr. Gil Chavez, state epidemiologist for California, said on Wednesday....
There is more....
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-01-28 10:29:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow... Forbes is starting to look as alarmist as the NT Post usually does on this particular subject.

Measles Is Spreading, Causing A Public Health Crisis Across America. Sue Parents Who Didn't Vaccinate? Absolutely.

Of course their use of the language is far superior to the Post's.

Quote:
I heard it over dinner at a friend’s house. I talked about it on a call with a scientist. I discussed it while waiting for public health officials to issue an update on the measles outbreak.

The same murmured question, the same growing fear.

What happens if a child dies because some parents decided not to vaccinate their own kid?

What happens if it’s my child?

Thankfully, it’s still a hypothetical. But there’s reason to worry: More than 100 people in six states are now sick with the measles, in an outbreak that can be traced directly back to Disneyland. Dozens of newborns have been put into isolation.

Public health officials from California to Chicago are warning that this outbreak is only going to grow.

And there’s also reason to be angry: This outbreak began with Americans who chose to skip getting vaccinated. But now, they’re not the only ones getting sick....
It goes on.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-28 10:32:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Wow... Forbes is starting to look as alarmist as the NT Post usually does on this particular subject.

Measles Is Spreading, Causing A Public Health Crisis Across America. Sue Parents Who Didn't Vaccinate? Absolutely.

Of course their use of the language is far superior to the Post's.

Quote:
I heard it over dinner at a friend’s house. I talked about it on a call with a scientist. I discussed it while waiting for public health officials to issue an update on the measles outbreak.

The same murmured question, the same growing fear.

What happens if a child dies because some parents decided not to vaccinate their own kid?

What happens if it’s my child?

Thankfully, it’s still a hypothetical. But there’s reason to worry: More than 100 people in six states are now sick with the measles, in an outbreak that can be traced directly back to Disneyland. Dozens of newborns have been put into isolation.

Public health officials from California to Chicago are warning that this outbreak is only going to grow.

And there’s also reason to be angry: This outbreak began with Americans who chose to skip getting vaccinated. But now, they’re not the only ones getting sick....
It goes on.
Better to get measles than autism from vaccinations, amirite?
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-01-28 10:44:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Broccotato. Speaking of which, where in the heck is Fone?
Serving out his 'sentence.' Not sure how much longer is left, but it's out of 30.

By Altimaomega 2015-02-01 03:19:16
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2015-02-01 03:28:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »

It's more about herd immunity preventing outbreaks that can infect those with weakened immune disorders that cannot get vaccines due to their illness. It's more common than many may think, and is unfair to those people, and the exreamly young that cannot be vaccinated yet.
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-02-01 09:02:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Alti infants are too young to get vaccinated.

The vaccine is 95% percent effective.

Some people, like my best friend's husband who had a liver transplant, have compromised immune systems.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-02-01 09:24:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I couldn't find any diagrams about flu shots that wasn't a scare tactic. Maybe someone else can. The best is the one near the top of this page, and that just shows you a peek into the problem with them.

This is more appropriate.

Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-02-01 09:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Pro-Vaccine Caller Gets Put In Their Place

Countless Doctors Against Immunizations and Flu Vaccines

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 09:33:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Ridiculous. He didn't put anyone in place, he was just rude, spewed out some things that are supposed to make vaccines look bad and cut off the interlocutor.

Fml I decide to bother with one of these terrible videos and this is what I get..learned my lesson won't bother with Lordgrim's videos anymore.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 09:47:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's infowars.com, what do you expect?

Also, you noticed in the second video how they kept cutting off those doctors in mid-sentence?

"It's very controversial (cut) that vaccines (cut) do (cut) cause autism (cut) and there is (cut) proof that (cut) vaccines (cut) do (cut) ca(cut)u(cut)se (cut) au(cut)t(cut)is(cut)m (cut) (cut) . (cut)"

There was not one doctor in that entire video that finished a sentence without the editors cutting in pieces of several sentences together.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-02-01 09:50:45
Link | Quote | Reply

And ffs stop spreading that stupidity about autism. I don't know how to tell you anymore, your wife saying so doesn't make it true.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 09:53:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I don't know how to tell you anymore, your wife saying so doesn't make it true.
Isn't the woman always right (secret for a happy marriage)?
By Bloodrose 2015-02-01 10:01:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Doing a search on those doctors in the second video, half of them aren't actually doctors, or have had their license to practice medicine revoked.

Dr. Rene Toko isn't even the founder of Hope for Autism, let alone the Hope Center for Autism.

Dr. Warren Levin: This banner should say it all.

Instead of practicing medicine, or using any kind of medical theory, he uses philosophies to treat patients.

Of course, he still believes he's pioneered ***that has no medical or scientific basis.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-02-01 10:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
It's infowars.com, what do you expect?

Also, you noticed in the second video how they kept cutting off those doctors in mid-sentence?

"It's very controversial (cut) that vaccines (cut) do (cut) cause autism (cut) and there is (cut) proof that (cut) vaccines (cut) do (cut) ca(cut)u(cut)se (cut) au(cut)t(cut)is(cut)m (cut) (cut) . (cut)"

There was not one doctor in that entire video that finished a sentence without the editors cutting in pieces of several sentences together.
Fear mongering tactics at it's best. It's also an indoctrination tactic for the feeble-minded.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-02-01 10:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Fear mongering tactics at it's best. It's also an indoctrination tactic for the feeble-minded Political Awakening of Truth and Justice (also known as the feeble-minded saps).
etfy

*expanded
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-02-01 10:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I Don’t Vaccinate My Child Because It’s My Right To Decide What Eliminated Diseases Come Roaring Back
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-01 12:31:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
Altimaomega said: »

It's more about herd immunity preventing outbreaks that can infect those with weakened immune disorders that cannot get vaccines due to their illness. It's more common than many may think, and is unfair to those people, and the exreamly young that cannot be vaccinated yet.
Also, to a lesser extent, antigenic variation.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-02-01 12:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Preach on brother! Our Forefathers, in All their Epic and Timeless Wisdomness, made America the Land of the Brave, and Welcomed New Immigrants to our Farms and Plantations.

Who are we, with our Lesser Intellect and Modern Hedonistic Lifestyle, to Gainsay the Beliefs of Those Fine Americans?

Let us open our Bodies as we opened our Borders! For is it not Fit to die an Unnecessary Death for our Freedom, nay, even Necessary to lay one's limbs at the Altar of Polio as a Sacrifice for Justice?

Fyavf pg 7
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13