Black Vs White: Oppression Or Master Plan?

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Black vs White: Oppression or Master Plan?
Black vs White: Oppression or Master Plan?
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-23 12:26:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Get off your knees Nausi and reclaim your self-respect. Compromised your own values to defend ***tier cops.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-23 12:36:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Probably the last time this would be used too.
[+]
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-23 14:25:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Probably the last time this would be used too.

It's the real only way to resolve arguments on threads like this :D
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-23 14:35:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Again Nausi.. how did they get this guy into a cop car all those other times without out killing him since he was such a beast but so fragile too. Appearantly, according to you, they knew about all his arrests but not about his poor health but you as a laymen talk about how he's a big ol fat guy and whether they put him in a choke hold or tased him he was going to die that day.

Neither you or I know how many times this criminal has resisted arrest before, perhaps he has a history, perhaps he doesn't.

Appearantly not cooperating with police gives police the right to do whatever they want? Hey you killed someone using a banned technique without just provocation but hey youre an officer of the law so you get a pass!

Resisting arrest is in fact a crime. Not sure why you seem to think it's ok for some people to get away with it.

Mr. Garner didn't not respond violently and the officers were clearly not justified in their response. It's *** that nothing will be done and will only lead to further distrust among the public that these officers are supposed to protect. I shouldn't be afraid of what the officer will do to me if I question their actions against me.

We can disagree as to how violent he was, but the mere fact that he did push away the hands of a police officer makes it not peaceful. Laying a mere finger on someone is still battery.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-23 17:46:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you trying to miss the point? You brought up the fact that he's been arrested before. I mean how did they subdue this 350 pound monster all those other times without killing him?

When did I say he should get away with it? No one but you has brought up the part about him getting away with anything. All Ive ever said is that the cops should be competent enough to handle such a minor situation like this without being so incompetent and killing a person.

You're willing to make just about any excuse you can think of to excuse how poorly this situation has been handle by the police both during its execution and its aftermath. Why didn't they just shoot him since he was reacting so violently. you'd probably excuse that too lol. He didn't respond in a violent manner at all. No one was in danger.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-12-23 22:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

We can disagree as to how violent he was, but the mere fact that he did push away the hands of a police officer makes it not peaceful. Laying a mere finger on someone is still battery.

And choking a man to death is still homicide.

Leave out the fact that you'd excuse police officers from simple battery charges if the crim really deserved it, the officer didn't follow procedure and it lead to the death of a person in their custody. At the very least, he should lose his job.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2014-12-24 12:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

1. There was no "choke hold"
2. the video and the autopsy show that there was no airflow block in the neck.
3. that's called a "submission hold" (see link), not barred by police procedure
4. Eric's obesity and general health issues along with breaking the law and resisting arrest lead to and caused his death.

5. there was no violation of police procedure

6. being overweight sucks, having asthma sucks, and when you're exited (as Eric obviously was, when he was resisting arrest for his crimes) he was already wound up, not to mention the physical action of being taken down, because he was resisting arrest, caused more issues, due to his own health problems.

YouTube Video Placeholder

YouTube Video Placeholder

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/03/actual-facts-eric-garner/

Now was it necessary to use basically a headlock to take down this guy? Well as he was resisting arrest, yes. Should he have been arrested? Well take that up with the department and their urge to bust up the "loosies" "issue" and the laws that make such a market stable, as the taxes on smokes in NY are rather high.

Pardon me now while I go hop on the treadmill a little bit.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-12-24 12:05:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
Good thing that they didn't choke him.
 Valefor.Endoq
Server: Valefor
user: Endoq
By Valefor.Endoq 2014-12-27 10:30:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Endoq said: »
I masturbate to the Teletubbies.
WTF I DID NOT SAY THIS!
[+]
 Sylph.Tibze
Server: Sylph
user: Tibz
By Sylph.Tibze 2014-12-27 12:19:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Not sure if this was mentioned already, since I didn't read pages 2 thru 12...

There will ALWAYS be racism until "Race" is taken off of ALL paperwork (federal, state & local).
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-27 14:39:04
Link | Quote | Reply

I masturbate to the Teletubbies.
WTF I DID NOT SAY THIS!
YES YOU DID!!!! I SAW Anna editing it YOU WRITE THAT!!!
[+]
By barkley1 2014-12-27 15:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I agree; the officers did not use physical force of any kind, nor contribute to his death. Eric just died, nobody touched him....

"4. Eric's obesity and general health issues along with breaking the law and resisting arrest lead to and caused his death."

What initiated it?

If an elderly person dies due to police force, does not matter if they die there or in the ambulance, some type of force initiated it and their health condition exacerbated the process.

ppl whom get shot do not die on the spot, nor in general (occasionally); but as a result of the bullet hitting something vital or them losing blood, but the gun-shot initiated it.
By Jetackuu 2014-12-28 07:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

barkley1 said: »

I agree; the officers did not use physical force of any kind, nor contribute to his death. Eric just died, nobody touched him....

"4. Eric's obesity and general health issues along with breaking the law and resisting arrest lead to and caused his death."

What initiated it?

If an elderly person dies due to police force, does not matter if they die there or in the ambulance, some type of force initiated it and their health condition exacerbated the process.

ppl whom get shot do not die on the spot, nor in general (occasionally); but as a result of the bullet hitting something vital or them losing blood, but the gun-shot initiated it.
Him breaking the law and resisting arrest.

Garner still wasn't choked, his air pipe wasn't blocked, his autopsy supports this statement. The main reason he probably died? because they had him on his side for several minutes where the fat *** couldn't breathe, because (surprise surprise) he was too fat.

If they had picked him up, and let him sit it off, he probably would have been fine, but hindsight is 20/20. Hell even the EMT thought he was faking it. Asthma is some *** up ***, I'm not sure if you know this.

So yes, he caused his own death, outside of not following safe police procedure, there's nothing the cops could have done to prevent it.

As for you being obtuse: living contributes to death, you may as well blame his parents with your line of thinking (but then again you may, as they're probably the reason he was morbidly obese).

Find something that they actually did that they shouldn't have done, and I'll give a ***, until then people need to grow up and learn how to do research without being spoonfed by the media. I'll repeat it in case you missed me saying it above: there was no airflow choke, none. The videos show that, and the autopsy proves it, there was no trachea damage that would have been present if he was choked out/choked to death, or whatever morons are claiming happened.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-12-28 08:27:42
Link | Quote | Reply

"Hey but him being choked out doesn't fit my narrative." Al Sharpton

I watched the video I did not see anyone get choked. Saying you can't breathe and actually not being able to breath are two different things.

As Jet said anyone with Asthma knows what shortness of breath is. Which is still breathing.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-12-28 15:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Tibze said: »
Not sure if this was mentioned already, since I didn't read pages 2 thru 12...

There will ALWAYS be racism until "Race" is taken off of ALL paperwork (federal, state & local).

Don't worry you're safe, common sense and rational thought is not an abundant thing on these forums.
[+]
By barkley1 2014-12-29 12:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

What initiated it?

Him breaking the law and resisting arrest.

Garner still wasn't choked, his air pipe wasn't blocked, his autopsy supports this statement. The main reason he probably died? because they had him on his side for several minutes where the fat *** couldn't breathe, because (surprise surprise) he was too fat.

If they had picked him up, and let him sit it off, he probably would have been fine, but hindsight is 20/20. Hell even the EMT thought he was faking it. Asthma is some *** up ***, I'm not sure if you know this.

So yes, he caused his own death, outside of not following safe police procedure, there's nothing the cops could have done to prevent it.

As for you being obtuse: living contributes to death, you may as well blame his parents with your line of thinking (but then again you may, as they're probably the reason he was morbidly obese).

Find something that they actually did that they shouldn't have done, and I'll give a ***, until then people need to grow up and learn how to do research without being spoonfed by the media. I'll repeat it in case you missed me saying it above: there was no airflow choke, none. The videos show that, and the autopsy proves it, there was no trachea damage that would have been present if he was choked out/choked to death, or whatever morons are claiming happened.

So, it is ok to kill all whom break the law? The guys (Whom were probably paid) in the video acknowledge it was a small petty thing for someone to loose their life.

You keep arguing he was not choked; but your post implied he was suffocated, why could he not breathe? Cause he was fat? my roommate was fat in college and slept on his side ....so being fat lying on his side solely caused the death? The police had nada to do with it?

This is pretty much for all the posters in denial, a yes or no deal, Did the police contribute to Eric's death?

I see nobody saying this, only the cop out "He was not choked."

Someone have the gall and courage to say, no, the police did not contribute to Eric's death; otherwise arguing over a proper choke hold is senseless.

"Hey, I knocked some elderly dude out, but it was not a proper
jab."
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-29 12:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Calling a dead guy a 'fat ***', dayum.

I'm just about ready to say every fat person in America who dies of congestive heart failure decided to self-deport from this mortal coil. I'm sure the families will be thrilled.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-29 12:43:07
Link | Quote | Reply

It wasn't a chokehold. He was giving Garner a deep neck massage.

"Did I crush your windpipe? Hehe, don't know my own strength."
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-29 12:50:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Eric Garner's "Submission Hold"

A Rear Naked Choke.

Submission Hold: When one fighter has his opponent held in a painful position where he can’t move or escape, this is a submission hold. Left without any other options, the opponent is forced to either submit (give up) or deal with the extreme pain of a dislocated joint, torn tendons or worse.

Rear Naked Choke: This is a common choke applied when an attacker secures the back of their opponent and uses this advantageous position to set up a choke from the opponent's blind spot. In order to finish the choke, the attacker will sometimes vine their opponent's legs or utilize a body triangle to reduce the chance of losing position.

Source: UFC Website

Whatever happened to seeing is believing?
[+]
By barkley1 2014-12-29 12:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Calling a dead guy a 'fat ***', dayum.

I'm just about ready to say every fat person in America who dies of congestive heart failure decided to self-deport from this mortal coil. I'm sure the families will be thrilled.

He would make a horrible attorney.

"The main reason he probably died? because they had him on his side for several minutes where the fat *** couldn't breathe, because (surprise surprise) he was too fat."

Basically admitted the cops had a big hand in this.

Even accomplices whom do not actively participate in a crime are charged, but people whom physically participated are not?
By barkley1 2014-12-29 12:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Aelius said: »

Eric Garner's "Submission Hold"

A Rear Naked Choke.

Submission Hold: When one fighter has his opponent held in a painful position where he can’t move or escape, this is a submission hold. Left without any other options, the opponent is forced to either submit (give up) or deal with the extreme pain of a dislocated joint, torn tendons or worse.

Rear Naked Choke: This is a common choke applied when an attacker secures the back of their opponent and uses this advantageous position to set up a choke from the opponent's blind spot. In order to finish the choke, the attacker will sometimes vine their opponent's legs or utilize a body triangle to reduce the chance of losing position.

Source: UFC Website

Whatever happened to seeing is believing?

Awww, why did you have to go and ruin their fun, lol.

They only see what fits their argument, and talk themselves into believing it.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-12-29 12:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

The thing that always gets me is that they never have enough evidence to convict these police officers but they somehow have more than enough evidence to allow the families to just sue the *** out of the city for millions in the civil courts.

Edit: The police officers inovlved did nothing wrong in handling this matter oh and before you go here's the $5 million settlement awarded from the civil suit!
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-12-29 12:57:39
Link | Quote | Reply

They only see what fits their argument, and talk themselves into believing it.

So much truth here.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-29 13:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Hmmm guess I missed the boat on suing the state from when the cops punctured my lung
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-29 13:13:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Hmmm guess I missed the boat on suing the state from when the cops punctured my lung

Sorry fatty, you deserved it.

Stop scarfing down burgers and slurping shakes and start working out so you can puncture the cops lungs before they poke yours. Lifting does not involve boxes of Five Guys.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-29 13:14:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Jet is literally so far off base here he's literally no longer on planet Earth. Last I heard his argument was floating around the Asteroid Belt.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-29 13:15:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Jet is literally so far off base here he's literally no longer on planet Earth. Last I heard his argument was floating around the Asteroid Belt.
Since when is any of his arguments ever on base to begin with?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 12 13 14