Forum » Everything Else » Chatterbox » Looking for some help
Looking for some help
 Ragnarok.Harpunnik
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Harpunnik
By Ragnarok.Harpunnik 2014-12-17 17:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey all, hope this is ok to post on here. If you don't want to bother on voting for a photo in a photo contest or despise fishing, I'll save you reading the rest of the post. You've been warned.

I never enter any of these facebook contests, but one of my local kayak shops is having a "post your best 2014 kayak fishing photo" contest. The top 5 photos will be judged by the staff, and the top 3 from those will win prizes. I'd really like a shot at winning the $615 dry suit as it is a bit safer than my current clothing I wear when fishing on 40-50 degree water.

I decided to post a picture of a fish that took me 3 years of pursuit to finally land. I have a lot of photos, but that was probably one of my most exciting catches and moments of the year. So if you are willing and have some time I'd appreciate your vote! In case the link doesn't work as intended I am the guy in the yellow kayak wearing a white hat/blue t shirt holding a long silver fish. (Get Outdoors in Greensboro, NC is the shop btw) Please make sure you vote on the photo and not just "like" it.

Contest Link Here

Just for reference I do not trophy hunt. Anything I keep, I eat, most of the fish I have caught this year have been released. Most of what I have eaten of this fish has been as sashimi, the rest I vacuum sealed and have in my freezer to eat during the slower winter months.

Please, I am not looking for any anti-fishing debate on here, just dropped in to ask a favor :) Now if you have any serious fishing/kayaking/kayak fishing questions I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks to anyone in advance who takes some time out of their day and drops a vote for me!