Taliban Killing Spree Pakistan School 132 Dead

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Taliban killing spree Pakistan school 132 Dead
Taliban killing spree Pakistan school 132 Dead
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: Lillica
By Grumpy Cat 2014-12-17 13:01:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Ramyrez said: »
See America is even being outdone with school killings now step it up ***

I was serious about the 6 billion too many folks in the world I am a horrible person but I would at least start with rest home bombings

Why bomb them? I say we grind them up and process them. Either use them as food or as a fuel source.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-17 13:02:38
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-12-17 13:03:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Happy Hanukkah grandma Chanti!
Thanks Mosin!

And a happy holiday of your choice to you too.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2014-12-17 13:24:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

I was serious about the 6 billion too many folks in the world I am a horrible person but I would at least start with rest home bombings
You could just commit suicide and save us all the trouble...

Me commiting suicide would get rid of 6 billion people!? Sign me up and make my death hilarious
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2014-12-17 16:28:28
Link | Quote | Reply

And yet even after this prime example of a massacre, people will still think the US' involvement is unjustified.
 Valefor.Sapphire
Server: Valefor
By Valefor.Sapphire 2014-12-17 16:31:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Grumpy Cat said: »

Why bomb them? I say we grind them up and process them. Either use them as food or as a fuel source.
how about the low income obese americans, I hear fat makes good soap biofuel
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-12-17 16:44:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's just as bad as what happened to the children in gaza should just nuclear bomb them and be done with it, there are some people you can't reason with.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-17 16:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Where are the people who have been defending these radical terrorists on these forums?

I think we should see their white-knighting stances now....
Asura.Ccl said: »
It's just as bad as what happened to the children in gaza should just nuclear bomb them and be done with it, there are some people you can't reason with.
Close, took a different approach than what I was expecting.
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-12-17 16:55:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow! This is as bad as that school shooting thread that degenerated into a debate about jailbait. Well done, FFXIAH?

/shakes head
[+]
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
Server: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2014-12-17 17:27:17
Link | Quote | Reply

What amazes me is that because a few groups and people do crazy things, so many people are discriminating against people of Islamic faith or middle eastern heritage.

I have to wonder if people really thought this through.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-12-17 17:53:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »
Wow! This is as bad as that school shooting thread that degenerated into a debate about jailbait. Well done, FFXIAH?

/shakes head
Which one is that?
Server: Balmung
user: Yatenkou
By Cecilia Charl 2014-12-17 18:22:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Literally all of them.
By Jetackuu 2014-12-17 19:05:12
Link | Quote | Reply

You're right, we should drop some bombs on Gaza.
By Jetackuu 2014-12-17 19:06:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Kei Nagase said: »
And yet even after this prime example of a massacre, people will still think the US' involvement is unjustified.

There are persons who think we should clean up at home before we involve ourselves in affairs across the globe, and while I'm not in agreement, there's merit for both arguments.
 Odin.Godofgods
Server: Odin
By Odin.Godofgods 2014-12-17 23:26:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

There are persons who think we should clean up at home before we involve ourselves in affairs across the globe, and while I'm not in agreement, there's merit for both arguments.

theirs no doubt that we need to clean up at home, but the age of isolation is over. Things operate on a global scale now. We all have to be involved in the world to one degree or another. And thats not even taking into account any of these terrorist attacks or anything of the sort.

Edit: Its also hard to take those ppl saying we need to clean up at home first seriously. While they are correct in that statement, we all know that ppl are far to self indulging or lazy to actually do anything about it. Hell, we cant even get ppl to go to a local building and submit a ballot, or press a touch screen. What makes them think they are going to do any more? (sadly)
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-18 00:49:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Godofgods said: »

theirs no doubt that we need to clean up at home, but the age of isolation is over. Things operate on a global scale now. We all have to be involved in the world to one degree or another. And thats not even taking into account any of these terrorist attacks or anything of the sort.

Edit: Its also hard to take those ppl saying we need to clean up at home first seriously. While they are correct in that statement, we all know that ppl are far to self indulging or lazy to actually do anything about it. Hell, we cant even get ppl to go to a local building and submit a ballot, or press a touch screen. What makes them think they are going to do any more? (sadly)

Who said things run on a global level now ? Who said we are run by a one world government ?

I strongly condemn a massacre of people who wish to have education. It is a unforgiving act. I also strongly condemn up keeping a empirical ruling. America needs to wake up we are becoming what we fought to free ourselves from. We are despised rightfully so.

I believe we never took our first president's message when he said

" do not meddle in foreign affairs".

It is truly a shame our representatives do not know history much yet they seem to favor repeating it. There is a clear lack of innovative thinking going on when you see cities make side walks only for cell phone users. Or discover new laws that further limit your every day freedoms.

It is not isolationism to stop sending tax dollars over seas to kings and dictators. There is nothing wrong with wanting to funnel those back into your own nation to better it's citizens lives who paid those same taxes believing that.

I do not want to push any lifestyle on anyone. I say this as a human being who cares about others and I speak with a open heart. If you are not from the United States of America and you wish to better your own nation look at our history.

Freedom is not free there is a cost that must be paid by the blood of tyrants and patriots.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2014-12-18 01:21:26
Link | Quote | Reply

So you do not consider yourself one of the 6 billion or possible chance of living in a rest home one day?

Must be nice to not be human. There just seems to be to many of them people.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-12-18 13:52:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If they are responsible, then yes.
By Ramyrez 2014-12-18 13:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Freedom is not free there is a cost that must be paid by the blood of tyrants and patriots.

...sorry. That movie ruined the phrase "freedom isn't free" for me. Please find new chest-thumping patriotic jargon.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-12-18 14:08:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Zahrah said: »

/shakes head

I started shaking my head before that part of my brain tasked with processing XIAH.com sent me a telegram saying "par for the course." and "devolving into US politics in T-minus 10, 9, 8..."
By Jetackuu 2014-12-18 18:43:13
Link | Quote | Reply

If they are responsible, then yes.
I would call loading buildings with children and then shooting rockets at a sovereign nation "responsible" for those children's deaths.

I'm sure others would not agree.