YouTube Video Placeholder

Shiva.Kingmancat
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-06-15 23:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Cammy was pretty much guaranteed a spot to return. I love that they threw the old curveball by bringing back Birdie. Here's hoping we get to see Eagle in HD next. Also, I'm glad they finally got rid of that damn silly leg camo paint that's been on Cammy since she was introduced into the series.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
Server: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-06-16 15:26:16
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.twitch.tv/capcomfighters

They've been goin on for a bit now with a SF5 tournament at E3.
Its going to be ongoing for the next for days.
Game looks more interesting everytime I see it.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-07 20:11:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I hope it's Sean or Oro. I never liked Blanka.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-09 17:46:52
Link | Quote | Reply

No huge surprise here, but he's confirmed now. And its good to see they finally made decent visual changes to one of the OG characters. Also, it seems more and more with each passing appearance that they are making him more of a pyromancer than a shoto-clone. Works for me.

[+]
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-11 10:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

The hidden reveal looks like it will be either Sean or T. Hawk. Those cryptic stills they popped in on Ken's trailer show a guy with braided hair and in SF3, Sean's hair is partially braided. Looks like he's got a full mane of braids now. The face paint is where the idea that its T. Hawk comes from.

For reference, here are the stills.

There's also rumors all over the web about Urien, Mika, Karin, and Alex, all of whom I would LOVE to see get spots.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-20 06:12:30
Link | Quote | Reply

It seems the Brazilian fighter isn't Blanka, Oro, or Sean after all. Meet newcomer, Necalli.

His style seems reminiscent of a rushdown, T. Hawk type.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-20 06:25:10
Link | Quote | Reply

"Hailing from a mysterious background, Necalli utilizes a wild, animalistic fighting style to brutalize his opponents. There's no finesse here as all of his attacks have been forged through the heat of battle to inflict maximum pain upon his opponents. However, beneath the surface of the crazed warrior lies a hidden genius that is unleashed upon V-Trigger activation."

V-Skill: Culminated Power

Necalli pounds the ground with both fists, creating an explosion from the ground that damages the opponent. By holding the joystick left, right or leaving it at neutral, players can control the distance the explosion travels, allowing him to pressure opponents from afar.

V-Trigger: Torrent of Power

Necalli channels a mysterious energy that warps his hair color and completely changes his personality for a short period of time. While in his powered up state, he gains access to new combos, new frame data, and even a new Critical Art!
By Chyula 2015-07-20 07:29:21
Link | Quote | Reply

SF died after SF III. GTFO 3D character *** and give us a real 2D SF.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-20 08:51:32
Link | Quote | Reply

game might be on 3D, but still plays like a 2D fighter
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-07-20 10:21:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I really like Necalli but its reveal didn't have the proper impact due to the finals being right after. Honestly, everyone had forgotten about him within 10mins of its reveal, if not less.

Chyula said: »
Uwot, it's 2D.

And if you really want to play the hipster card, you talk about CVS2, not 3.3.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2015-07-20 10:38:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking forward to this! Can't wait!
 Bismarck.Oldmancebi
By Bismarck.Oldmancebi 2015-07-20 14:39:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »

I somewhat agree with you.. Street Fighter III 3rd Strike was beautiful and even now looks great.

I got to try a demo of SF5 at Capcom Europe 2 weeks ago. This plays way better and looks far greater than 4.

Really hated the style and look of SF4 too. That ugly looking black ink look and the characters had that really awful black outline on them.

...and Ryu can parry with the medium punch and kick now I love it :3
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-07-20 15:14:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Whens SF EX4 Plus Alpha
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-20 15:28:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kingmancat said: »
newcomer, Necalli.
Gosh, just how many characters exist in SF now @@
 Bismarck.Misao
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2015-07-20 15:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

list of all characters lol
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Street_Fighter_characters
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-07-20 16:43:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Kingmancat said: »

I see this picture of him and think SS4 Raditz.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-07-21 03:08:48
Link | Quote | Reply

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/18/street-fighter-v-a-new-way-to-play/

This is a great start, because I've bought all versions of SF4 lol.
Having to only need just the released copy now, you can enjoy SF5 without having to worry about patch releases that turn into a whole complete new disk that you have to buy. Thanks Combofrench.
[+]
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2015-07-21 04:02:17
Link | Quote | Reply

The new scheme sounds good on the surface, but I'm personally a bit skeptical. I have a feeling, baseless though it may be, that if one cannot meet the gameplay requirements for earning Fight Money then they'll end up paying much more for DLC than they would have under the old new disc every year/few months system.

I also have a feeling earning decent amounts of Fight Money won't be a realistic option for the average player. Again, baseless assumption, but why would Capcom create this structure if they didn't stand to make more money from it than with past ones?
 Ragnarok.Orlind
Server: Ragnarok
user: Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-07-21 04:21:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »
The new scheme sounds good on the surface, but I'm personally a bit skeptical. I have a feeling, baseless though it may be, that if one cannot meet the gameplay requirements for earning Fight Money then they'll end up paying much more for DLC than they would have under the old new disc every year/few months system.

I also have a feeling earning decent amounts of Fight Money won't be a realistic option for the average player. Again, baseless assumption, but why would Capcom create this structure if they didn't stand to make more money from it than with past ones?

Many arcade games in Japanese arcades already use this type of system and its not hard to earn fight money as its more of a grind than skill based. Usually the only people who can't earn currency also usually drop the fighting games they buy when the "new game" hype dies down.

Capcom and Sony have long-term plans for this game so I don't see them pulling an S-E out of the gate.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-07-21 04:37:00
Link | Quote | Reply

It will probably have something to do with playing online vs other players, to obtain it, so maybe alot of online stuff. But yeah, I get what you're saying, and you probably won't be getting alot of points throught it also...so that real money option is there, but w/e, we'll see how this goes when the game goes live next year, too soon to judge.
 Carbuncle.Lynxblade
Server: Carbuncle
user: Lynxblade
By Carbuncle.Lynxblade 2015-07-21 06:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Get double perfect against all opponents in arcade mode on hardest difficulty using every char, and you have to finish with more then 60sec on the clock...
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2015-07-21 07:05:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Orlind said: »

Many arcade games in Japanese arcades already use this type of system and its not hard to earn fight money as its more of a grind than skill based. Usually the only people who can't earn currency also usually drop the fighting games they buy when the "new game" hype dies down.

Capcom and Sony have long-term plans for this game so I don't see them pulling an S-E out of the gate.

Yeah but I'm not paying $60 up front to play the arcade game. Maybe it will be just like unlocking content in any other game and everything will be hunky dorry. I guess I'm just worried about everyone thinking this is the best idea ever, when we don't necessarily know all the details. They may well be right and I hope they are. I'm just naturally suspicious I guess.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-07-21 09:27:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Lynxblade said: »
Get double perfect against all opponents in arcade mode on hardest difficulty using every char, and you have to finish with more then 60sec on the clock...
Pick Zangief/whichever grappler, exploit the AI, done.

10/10, it was really difficult.
 Ragnarok.Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-07-21 09:58:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah but I'm not paying $60 up front to play the arcade game. Maybe it will be just like unlocking content in any other game and everything will be hunky dorry. I guess I'm just worried about everyone thinking this is the best idea ever, when we don't necessarily know all the details. They may well be right and I hope they are. I'm just naturally suspicious I guess.

I forgot to mention that many ports from these arcade games also run the same currency systems as well. One example of it already exists in Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost and that game was $100 new. In that game, I'm able to earn currency so easily that I'm sitting on a mountain of it for the next round of DLC.

If you're worried, check out the official post by Sony:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/18/street-fighter-v-a-new-way-to-play/

Everyone is praising it because we no longer have to pay for DLC characters if we don't want to. This is actually a step above those arcade game systems I mentioned previously. Other companies like Bandai-Namco are actually looking at going the opposite direction and eventually making us pay for these things Sony and Capcom are giving via currency for SFV.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2015-07-21 15:29:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost
Thank you for reminding me of this.

Like, really. Gonna buy it.
 Ragnarok.Orlind
By Ragnarok.Orlind 2015-07-21 22:16:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Gundam Extreme VS Full Boost
Thank you for reminding me of this.

Like, really. Gonna buy it.

Its a great time to get it because we are getting fairly regular DLC suits and balance patches after they happen on Maxi Boost. I think Bamco is finally realizing they can make money off us foreigners by selling DLC suits that used to be Maxi exclusive.
 Shiva.Kingmancat
By Shiva.Kingmancat 2015-08-03 14:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7