America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar On ISIS

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
America's Most Prominant Muslim Scholar on ISIS
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 12:39:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Why don't we send John McCain & *** Cheney over to the middle east to sort the problem out themselves. Give them nothing but the cloths on their backs and maybe a spoon.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-21 12:40:23
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
The only evil I'm aware of is this:

Holy! I thought a tan would look good on her. Good thing I'm not in charge of her PR... is that her face or the remnants of a dirty bandaid.

ugh >.>;
By fonewear 2014-09-21 12:40:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't worry Hillary will use her powers of persuasion to set the Middle East straight.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-21 12:42:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Why don't we send John McCain & *** Cheney over to the middle east to sort the problem out themselves. Give them nothing but the cloths on their backs and maybe a spoon.

Readies my slippers and takes Aim!
By fonewear 2014-09-21 12:42:28
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 12:43:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't forget, McCain was a prisoner of war!

Chances are he'll MacGuyver his way out of something
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-21 12:44:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Blazed1979 said: »
Asura.Refreshazure said: »
Ok fonewear I'll admit I laughed a little bit.

also it crashed my web browser page it exited by itself even my web browser is anti-Bush Cheney.
That's just a warning from the NSA. don't worry they can only see your web browser history.

well since you mention the NSA this should scare you a little bit

both Google and the NSA are building a quantum computer a quantum computer can solved secrets of the universe from medical to mathematics to artificial intelligence

it also can be used by the NSA to crack any code encryption

none of your info will EVER be safe again as long as you're connected to the Internet.

The more you wish you didn't know ^music^

http://www.wired.com/2014/01/hard_targets/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/nsa-seeks-to-build-quantum-computer-that-could-crack-most-types-of-encryption/2014/01/02/8fff297e-7195-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_story.html

[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-21 12:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn I take it back, Hilary seems like a good time. I'd take her out with me any time.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 12:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Asura.Ccl said: »
Bahamut.Kara said: »
Beside ISIS, I don't know where you see religious war.
Current or recent religious wars
(they mention some that are 30+ years old, I wouldn't count those but grudges can last long in families/groups)

I do not consider the 2001 war in Afghanistan a religious war. Iraq wasn't at war before the US wanted to detroy some weapon, so it doesn't come from religion.

I agree that Israel/Gaza is a current religious war.

The most horrible wars/mass murder I know about in history aren't religious, WWI, WWII, Stalin/Lenin; Mao Zedong.

War on women.
^

I'll be your shield powergirl.

But seriously, the war on women in ALL parts of the world is probably the reason we're in such a mess.

In Saudi and Iran they're treated like minors and even worse.
In the west they've been objectified and rendered nothing more than sex objects.
In the east... ugh.. don't want to go into it.
My friend who's half French, half Algerian, told me a very funny story.

Once, he had to renew his ID. His mom along with his sisters (who were all 20+, he was a minor himself) went with him in Algeria to renew said ID. The guy told them he couldn't do so as the mother and sisters had no autority, as they're minors in the eye of justice in Algeria, as they're women. They had to go bother the father to get ***done.

I say funny but, it's just ridiculous to have this in these times and days (because as much as it happened 15 years ago, it's still the same now).

However, as much as I find it revolting how women are treated in this kind of countries, I am just as revolted by the Western princesses we have that have no *** clue and bring Feminism into something beyond, where they want everything and more.

There has to be a middle ground where women are equal to men and aren't seeking to be on top every *** day. SJWs and the example given above are as much of a plague, yet are completely opposites. You'd think our people would learn and keep it in the middle, but no, it's an utopia. We're going toward a huge mess here in the West because of this, the Gamergate scandal is a good example.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-09-21 12:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

In order for Women to be equal to men, they have to be MORE equal than men.

Hasn't anyone seen or read Animal Farm?
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 12:59:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So wait the USA war did on iraq about those fake weapon was christian trying to kill muslim? Is that really how you see the world?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 13:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't agree with you, I believe it's more about iraq/saddam wanting to sell oil in € instead of $
By Blazed1979 2014-09-21 13:26:43
Link | Quote | Reply

funny thing about the end times; if someone with access to nuclear weapons says its end times, i listen up !!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-09-21 13:33:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't agree with you, I believe it's more about iraq/saddam wanting to sell oil in € instead of $
Exactly. Just like Ghadaffi was cooled because of what was going on with the Dinar.

It's always about money, religion is merely an excuse.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-21 13:40:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Religion perpetuates ignorance.
Ignorance lends itself to stupidity.
Stupidity leads to being unable to recognize your leaders are swindling the *** out of you.
Being unable to recognize your leaders ruses lead to wars.
Wars lead to dying.
Dying leads to an endless cycle of hatred between people.

Religions hands are just as bloody as capitalism, geopolitical shuffling in the wake of the fall of empires and local disagreements. That's because religion is patently human and anything human is riddled with more holes than Jets logic of late.

Religion teaches you to not worry about the big picture cause Gods got that worked out. The big picture is scary. You just need to be a good submissive sheep and do as your told. When your family is killed in a brutal masscare, don't worry! God had that in the planbook alongside the dinosaurs wiping to Meteor spam. Should have swapped in MDT gear I told them but noooo.

It had nothing to do with politics or geography or stupid disputes over some interpretation that you internalize simply because your ignorant parents / culture taught you it.

Don't think for yourself. It's bad.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 13:41:56
Link | Quote | Reply

funny thing about the end times; if someone with access to nuclear weapons says its end times, i listen up !!
Putin Claims to Know When the World Will End
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-09-21 13:42:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Stupidity leads to being unable to recognize your leaders are swindling the *** out of you.
Wars lead to dying.

Religions hands are just as bloody as capitalism, geopolitical shuffling in the wake of the fall of empires and local disagreements. That's because religion is patently human and anything human is riddled with more holes than Jets logic of late.

Communist leaders killed more people and they didn't allow for religion so try again
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-21 13:45:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Wars lead to dying.

Communist leaders killed more people and they didn't allow for religion so try again

You realize blindly following a leader is no different than blindly following religion right? Both encourage you NOT to think for yourself. Guess what the Russians were taught before the Bolsheviks took control after they vaporized the royal family?

That the Czars were attuned to God. That the Church was the arm of Gods will and the leaders were essentially divinity. This ideology didn't change simply because of a revolution, it was internalized and led directly to the cult of personality behind Stalin.

All those who thought Stalin was a crazy ***? Time to meet gulag comrade or glorious red firing squad of justice.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-21 13:49:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Imperial Japan? Same ***. Blindly follow the Emperor to your doom and by no means think for yourself because that's the worst thing you can do. Hell is full of intellectuals and the last thing you want to do is attend a cocktail party full of pretentious *** perpetually on fire.

The Gods give you brains but only to follow divine ruler into the side of American aircraft for glory of land of Gundams and odorous panties.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-21 13:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Atheism and Communism go hand in hand.

"But if only the right people were in charge it'd work," is the same argument for both.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-21 13:55:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
Atheism and Communism go hand in hand.

"But if only the right people were in charge it'd work," is the same argument for both.

Hahaha, no. You're full of more ***than my septic tank.

Atheism is merely the null set on God. Does he/she/it exist? Nope, don't see the evidence for it. That's it. Nothing else.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-21 13:57:42
Link | Quote | Reply

What individuals want to do with themselves or countries is their own decision and has nothing to do with Gods as an atheist.

Just like theists, we've got great atheists and giant *** atheists out in the world. The only difference between the theist/atheist is some metaphysical obligations.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21