Chinese Guy Rents GF To Buy An Iphone

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Chinese guy rents GF to buy an iphone
Chinese guy rents GF to buy an iphone
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-19 12:13:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it's abuse Jassik. I can convince some idiot that slavery is acceptable and given enough time I can make them like it.

Doesn't mean I'm not a slaver. Or a terrible person. Or ruthlessly manipulating some broad with no self-esteem.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-09-19 12:13:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Thailand has better deals, I can get a chick with a *** for an extra 20 bucks and the sex is given.

just don't wear a Bikini (unless you're ugly)
By fonewear 2014-09-19 12:13:36
Link | Quote | Reply

There are worst things you can do for an iphone...
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-19 12:14:16
Link | Quote | Reply

If asking for a BJ gets you in trouble tell him "*** are serious business man! I wasn't trying to be funny"
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-09-19 12:16:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
Thailand has better deals, I can get a chick with a *** for an extra 20 bucks and the sex is given.

Holy sh!t.. I thought the Egyptian dictatorship was dumb... this is just LOL... someone needs to gag that general.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-09-19 12:17:18
Link | Quote | Reply

How many chicks with *** has 'ol generalisimo asked to shed their bikinis.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 12:17:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
Siren.Mosin said: »

Holy sh!t.. I thought the Egyptian dictatorship was dumb... this is just LOL... someone needs to gag that general.

Maybe that's one of the negotiable services she offers. He should give this guy a call.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-09-19 12:18:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's make this interesting.

Some couples are actually into swapping partners, or just watch the other getting it on with someone else.
Don't judge, to each they're own.
However if the one handing out the partner asks for money it becomes not ok cause it's prostitution. But if all parties were fine with it, was it really?!

Somehow money makes something originally just naughty into something deplorable.

Hmm.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-19 12:20:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Some couples are actually into swapping partners, or just watch the other getting it on with someone else.
However if the one handing out the partner asks for money it becomes not ok cause it's prostitution. But if all parties were fine with it, was it really?!

Somehow money makes something originally just naughty into something deplorable.

Hmm.

Idk dude, in my book Prostitution is a lot less wierd and deplorable than someone watching another dude bone his wife, but that's just me I guess.. feel free to do w/e turns you on.
[+]
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-09-19 12:21:06
Link | Quote | Reply

So, an awkward "date" with your partner who rented you out, and some weird, random stranger? Will the boyfriend have his meal paid for too? Will she be able to purchase her own iPhone? Tune in to find out!

Move over, Casanova!

"If your strange boyfriend says, 'Let's go eat cookies with a strange man so I can get an iPhone'," You say...

EDIT: Just because this kid is cute...
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 12:21:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »

Hmm.

I concede the possibility of extenuating circumstances exists.

*tips hat to Seha*
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-09-19 12:26:00
Link | Quote | Reply

whether it's viewed as naughty or deplorable is purely based on the individual... Some people will think you're deplorable for sex outside of marriage or some for sex while being married... silly married people limiting themselves like that!

In any case when you throw money into the equation it just changes the terminology we use because well that's how we define a prostitute or a pimp...

Otherwise I think people naturally lean to the side of deplorable in a case like this because looking at the bare bones this dude is trying to pimp out his girl for a phone... it's usually frowned upon when you use someone you care about to gain financially...

Que sera sera....
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-09-19 12:33:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
actually on 2nd thought, she's 48 Kilograms and 170cms.. those be supermodel stats...I might be interested this.. wonder if she does overseas jobs..

And apparently supermodel intelligence... If she's ok with it, why should anyone object? If she's too dumb or doesn't have the self worth to leave, it's not anyone else's problem.
Wow! I.... Agree?
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-09-19 13:06:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Because it's abuse Jassik. I can convince some idiot that slavery is acceptable and given enough time I can make them like it.

Doesn't mean I'm not a slaver. Or a terrible person. Or ruthlessly manipulating some broad with no self-esteem.

Is there anything in the article to indicate that she's not aware of the situation or that she's unwilling? You're creating a victim where there may or may not be one.

Ramyrez said: »
actually on 2nd thought, she's 48 Kilograms and 170cms.. those be supermodel stats...I might be interested this.. wonder if she does overseas jobs..

And apparently supermodel intelligence... If she's ok with it, why should anyone object? If she's too dumb or doesn't have the self worth to leave, it's not anyone else's problem.

So much wrong with this.

Enlighten me...
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-09-19 13:18:14
Link | Quote | Reply

So the guy is leasing out his girlfriend so he can buy a phone? Wow.

It'd suck for the winner if they found out the "girlfriend" is actually just the guys right hand with lipstick on.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 13:35:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Is there anything in the article to indicate that she's not aware of the situation or that she's unwilling? You're creating a victim where there may or may not be one.

So much wrong with this.

Enlighten me...

Just...well, a lot of it has already been said, but Seha had valid points too, which I already conceded, so.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-19 13:37:05
Link | Quote | Reply

So that's $815.18 for a whole month.
 Siren.Balias
Server: Siren
user: Balias
By Siren.Balias 2014-09-19 13:37:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Man, I just work some overtime if I need extra money for things like a new phone. Been doing it wrong for all this time...
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-19 13:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

It's cheaper if you pay by the day and keep her for the month. I don't think this guy has completely thought out his pricing structure.
[+]
By Blazed1979 2014-09-19 13:43:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Balias said: »
Man, I just work some overtime if I need extra money for things like a new phone. Been doing it wrong for all this time...
Post your GF's pic and we will let you know what your potential earning power is.
By Blazed1979 2014-09-19 13:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
It's cheaper if you pay by the day and keep her for the month. I don't think this guy has completely thought out his pricing structure.
Its wise to pay day by day as well. That way you can skip her "that time of the month" days.
[+]
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-09-19 13:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess he's at least honest about his intentions....

better than the guy that started a fundraiser to keep his rabbit as a pet rather than end up as dinner.

best part, he ended up with a lot of money.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 14:05:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. That's not even minimum wage.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-19 14:06:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow. That's not even minimum wage.
It's $8.15 a day.

Blazed1979 said: »
Its wise to pay day by day as well. That way you can skip her "that time of the month" days.
Day option wins by far.
[+]
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 14:11:14
Link | Quote | Reply

It's like $27.xx/day assuming a 30-day month.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-09-19 14:15:11
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder if you just outright bought him an iPhone6+ if you could just keep the GF?

Only $300 with 2 year contract.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-09-19 14:16:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Ya'll are all being trolled hard core. I just had to look at the picture and know it's not his girlfriend. Money talks big in China and South Korea when it comes to the hot girls. If he doesn't have the ability to generate income for whatever shiny gadget he wants then he doesn't have the income to support a moderately attractive girlfriend much less an attractive one. This is a publicity stunt.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 14:31:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Ya'll are all being trolled hard core. I just had to look at the picture and know it's not his girlfriend. Money talks big in China and South Korea when it comes to the hot girls. If he doesn't have the ability to generate income for whatever shiny gadget he wants then he doesn't have the income to support a moderately attractive girlfriend much less an attractive one. This is a publicity stunt.

*shrug*

Wouldn't surprise me.

It's sad either way you look at it though.

In fact, I think your suggestion is an even sadder one.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-09-19 14:33:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Always check the hands and feet, always.

Funny story involving me, my GF and our trip to Phuket. We has scheduled one night to go out and have fun at bangla road, the known party district. Got there and saw what must of been 20~30 girls with large breasts, high heels, tight shorts and not much else, would frequently lift their tops up. Lots of white people and very few speak English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COcCuCX7YlY

Anyhow, we're laughing and drinking but something keeps bugging me about all the working girls, something's not right. Then it hits me, all the hands are too large, same with the feet. The hands / feet are too big for the girls height and slightly out of proportion. Most were full conversion transgender, the only thing that couldn't be changed was the hands / feet. Mentioned it to my GF and her eyes got huge (she's a Korean college student), then she paid one "girl" to let her "see / touch" the fake pojji. Was a hilarious experience, got to see some cool shows later on that night.

So yeah folks, if any of you happen to be in that corner of the world, always check the hands and feet cause you might be dealing in counterfeit goods.
By Ramyrez 2014-09-19 14:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »

Always check the hands and feet, always.

Funny story involving me, my GF and our trip to Phuket. We has scheduled one night to go out and have fun at bangla road, the known party district. Got there and saw what must of been 20~30 girls with large breasts, high heels, tight shorts and not much else, would frequently lift their tops up. Lots of white people and very few speak English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COcCuCX7YlY

Anyhow, we're laughing and drinking but something keeps bugging me about all the working girls, something's not right. Then it hits me, all the hands are too large, same with the feet. The hands / feet are too big for the girls height and slightly out of proportion. Most were full conversion transgender, the only thing that couldn't be changed was the hands / feet. Mentioned it to my GF and her eyes got huge (she's a Korean college student), then she paid one "girl" to let her "see / touch" the fake pojji. Was a hilarious experience, got to see some cool shows later on that night.

So yeah folks, if any of you happen to be in that corner of the world, always check the hands and feet cause you might be dealing in counterfeit goods.

Ehh. As long as they're disease-free, roll with it.