Forum » FFXI » Servers » Sylph » Linkshell for Relic/Mythic/Empyrean
Linkshell for Relic/Mythic/Empyrean
 Sylph.Ryogo
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: Rolypoly
By Sylph.Ryogo 2014-09-14 20:42:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Hey Fairy/Sylph, Tarutaru Bard here looking to form a small linkshell group with equally nostalgic and similarly motivated players.

What I have in mind...

Relatively small (~6-12 members, closer to 6)

Focus on building Relic/Mythic/Empyrean weapons and obtaining the best equipment from any/all parts of the game.

Make use of pick-ups for increased flexibility in both linkshell schedule and game strategy (No calender of events. Play when we play.)

Voice chat, use of Guildwork.

At minimum, players acquainted on a first-name basis.

Ridill for everyone!

Personally, I tend to play 20-40 hours per week at random times. I have 99 Gjallarhorn and Terpander, and I'm finishing my 95 Spharai to 119 right now. I've yet to do Skirmish or Delve. I'd like to fill in my Bard and Monk so that they're in top shape for current content then gear up Samurai (Kogarasumaru) and Paladin (Excalibur/Aegis/Ochain).

If you think we might be on the same page, send a PM or /tell.

Thanks for reading.
By Aomrep 2014-09-14 21:51:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Good luck keeping everyone happy.
 Sylph.Illidarius
user: lazarius
By Sylph.Illidarius 2014-09-14 23:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Me and one of my friend might be interested in that, but we mainly play in the morning (EST) since we work in night shift we got quite some jobs well just hit me up if we could help....
 Sylph.Hyunkyl
user: hyunkyl
By Sylph.Hyunkyl 2014-09-23 07:02:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm the friend Illidarius spoke of, started working on pre-requesites for mythic (probably Tizona), so looking for buddies on Nyzul/Assaults/Einherjar ;) Playing EST mornings on weekdays mostly due to nighshift work tho!