Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 35 36 37
 Bismarck.Hsieh
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Hsieh
By Bismarck.Hsieh 2014-12-13 02:52:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
The biggest issue with what they did is they made VoG worthless. Everything in the Vault of Glass including the Mythoclast are weaker than even Tower gear now. Normally, I'd tally that up to progression and needing to keep things moving, but there just isn't enough content in this game for that. No, instead they could've gone about things much better.

I mean, making a new material that drops only from Hard Mode VoG, making the second set of VoG gear finally drop, putting it's Light to 33, and making the last upgrade on Tower gear increase light by 3, would've fixed it all. VoG gear would've been just under Crota, still useful, and requiring less materials as to make it special still. The gear in the tower could still reach this point, making it all useful and powerful gear. Repeat this same thing but for weapons, making VoG weapons under Tower weapons but with static perks to make up for it. It would've made content last longer and overall increased the game's play value. Instead... it just feels like VoG is pointless now. : /
VoG weapons aren't entirely useless. My fatebringer and praedyth's timepeace is really helpful on NIghtfall this week for arc damage.

Vex Mythoclast is 323 attack which still pretty good for clearing out the thralls.
 Siren.Novadragon
Server: Siren
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-13 18:18:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Just defeated Crotas End =o
 Hades.Triet
Server: Hades
user: Sirseiko
By Hades.Triet 2014-12-13 19:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Just picked up the game (On XB1). Was pretty frustrated with it at first. Don't know if I just had a very slow connection at the time for it was stuck on loading screen for about 2-3hrs. Tried playing it twice over 2 days and all I got was the loading screen with the animation going nonstop on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. I couldn't go back or anything. I tried restarting XBox playing a different game and then switching back. Was really starting to irritate me. Until yesterday it finally worked and I enjoyed it!

Looks like most things are better with other people. Can do solo would just take you a lot longer. Overall I enjoyed it though. If anyone wants my gamertag just msg me and I'll add you (though still trying to figure out the XB1 UI as well lol). I don't get on much but I only have like 2-3 games atm so chances are high that I will be playing it when I am on.
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-12-14 18:51:25
Link | Quote | Reply

finaly hit 29 , just need some ascendent shards and a crap ton glimmer and i can be 31 by wed. but i have noticed a big increase in capabilities just from 27-29 lol
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-14 18:54:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
finaly hit 29 , just need some ascendent shards and a crap ton glimmer and i can be 31 by wed. but i have noticed a big increase in capabilities just from 27-29 lol

If you want easy Glimmer. Go to the 1st Mars Mission and spawn the 1st round of Cabals, don't kill the 1st drop ship ones, go for the 2nd drop ship. 10 Armored types appear from the 2nd if you heroic and you can use resupply codes for them, make easy cash. Can make 8-10k in 30 mins just by dying to the 1st drop ship group to repeat.
 Asura.Fondue
Server: Asura
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2014-12-14 19:06:26
Link | Quote | Reply

vex mythoclast 500 years later!
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-12-14 21:37:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Ohji Lunartail said: »

If you want easy Glimmer. Go to the 1st Mars Mission and spawn the 1st round of Cabals, don't kill the 1st drop ship ones, go for the 2nd drop ship. 10 Armored types appear from the 2nd if you heroic and you can use resupply codes for them, make easy cash. Can make 8-10k in 30 mins just by dying to the 1st drop ship group to repeat.
I do something similar but I kill everything except for the shielded mob from the second ship, then I blow myself up with a grenade and let him kill me.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-12-15 08:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Got to Crota yesterday but we couldn't manage to take him out. Each time we'd get him to about 50% and then the sword holder would die. The main problem was him not being ready to damage Crota when we dropped his shield. People were supposed to wait for him to get into place before damaging Crota but sometimes that didn't happen... Gjallarhorns drop his shield a lot faster than I think people realized lol. Going to hopefully try again tonight. I burned through almost all of my heavy synth packs though, so I'm going to have to farm some more first.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-15 09:12:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Robthunder said: »
Got to Crota yesterday but we couldn't manage to take him out. Each time we'd get him to about 50% and then the sword holder would die. The main problem was him not being ready to damage Crota when we dropped his shield. People were supposed to wait for him to get into place before damaging Crota but sometimes that didn't happen... Gjallarhorns drop his shield a lot faster than I think people realized lol. Going to hopefully try again tonight. I burned through almost all of my heavy synth packs though, so I'm going to have to farm some more first.

Same issue here. Getting his shield down takes an inconsistent amount of time. It's pretty tough to time it perfectly. If done right, You can get 4 whacks in before he gets his shield up again.

I have to say I'll never get tired of watching crota get summoned. Pretty freaking cool.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-12-15 11:04:18
Link | Quote | Reply

The other issue we ran into was everyone's mic was lagging so it was hard to communicate... I'm really hoping I can find a group to try again tonight with, I'd like to get it done before it resets..
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-12-15 12:04:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The other issue we ran into was everyone's mic was lagging so it was hard to communicate... I'm really hoping I can find a group to try again tonight with, I'd like to get it done before it resets..

whats your PSN name?
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-16 21:41:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Praise the Sun :O!
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-16 21:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a little rock form the sword can hide at from both sides near Crota, you need a 31 or you're wasting your time. Get everyone to stick primary weapon fire on Crota so Sword can get there in time, use Ice Breakers for the 2nd round, pull out Gjallarhorn if he is going to move.

Crota moves to Right after 1 min 30 seconds, then after 1 minute he moves back. He goes to left in another 1 minute and that's Ogre spawn time when Swordbearer goes, Ogres only pop if Crota has gone right then left.

His rage timer is 10 mins, warning is 9 mins. Here's a tip for sword user. When the sword user is going to escape, turn around and jump in the air. Swing your sword to get away from him asap. I have defeated this guy 4x now, and I wielded the sword.

Edit: Also the timer starts when the barriers drop, not when he pops.
 Carbuncle.Sambb
Server: Carbuncle
user: Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2014-12-17 01:34:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I have had this game a few weeks and it's interesting. No expansion yet.... I'm not having much luck finding people to play with as I am a lot more casual these days...
However if people wanna add me my xbl tag is easydread lvl 27 hunter.

Since I am new ish to the game my only gripe with it is gear obtainment now since they changed the t1 stuff for t2. They should have kept both sets available so one set didn't need commendation....
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-12-17 02:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Carbuncle.Sambb said: »
I have had this game a few weeks and it's interesting. No expansion yet.... I'm not having much luck finding people to play with as I am a lot more casual these days...

Since I am new ish to the game my only gripe with it is gear obtainment now since they changed the t1 stuff for t2. They should have kept both sets available so one set didn't need commendation....

I'm gonna be getting this for christmas, but from what im getting its gonna be harder to level up now? (and dang if you played on PS3 i would add you, would be nice to learn the ropes with someone)
 Valefor.Nis
Server: Valefor
user: Nlsmo
By Valefor.Nis 2014-12-17 05:04:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Just hit 31 if you want running through a few things or the raid win hit me up Sambb. Can get a commendation within a few strikes.

GT: NLSM0
 Valefor.Nis
By Valefor.Nis 2014-12-17 05:12:43
Link | Quote | Reply

There is a little rock form the sword can hide at from both sides near Crota, you need a 31 or you're wasting your time. Get everyone to stick primary weapon fire on Crota so Sword can get there in time, use Ice Breakers for the 2nd round, pull out Gjallarhorn if he is going to move.

Crota moves to Right after 1 min 30 seconds, then after 1 minute he moves back. He goes to left in another 1 minute and that's Ogre spawn time when Swordbearer goes, Ogres only pop if Crota has gone right then left.

His rage timer is 10 mins, warning is 9 mins. Here's a tip for sword user. When the sword user is going to escape, turn around and jump in the air. Swing your sword to get away from him asap. I have defeated this guy 4x now, and I wielded the sword.

Edit: Also the timer starts when the barriers drop, not when he pops.

Best way to do this is solo I have done this one all 3 jobs now 1 being a 28 Hunter. Use only solar damage for his shield, ones he spawns from the public event forget trying to complete it and kite everything to where the helicopters are.
Once at the helicopters there is a small ram leading to where the gold chest is hidden, none of the fodder will follow you down the ram which will let you pop up to attack and go down to replenish you health. Work slowly through his shield and then use supers and rockets to take his health. Even during rage he isn't that bad to kill, only issue with this is if other people get involved and he decides to ignore you in which case all the fodder will attack who ever has pulled the hate so just follow and stay in range in case they kill him, if they don't and die you can go right back to what you where doing.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-17 05:18:44
Link | Quote | Reply

This is Crota's End Raid, not a public event.
 Valefor.Nis
By Valefor.Nis 2014-12-17 06:45:23
Link | Quote | Reply

My bad thought it was the public even NM,
Yeah your right raid sux unless you have 30+ level people.
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2014-12-17 12:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks man il add ya when I'm home. I have some of the gear which would take me past lvl 30 when I lvl it. I got lucky in crucible rewards...
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2014-12-17 12:35:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Gencay said: »

I'm gonna be getting this for christmas, but from what im getting its gonna be harder to level up now? (and dang if you played on PS3 i would add you, would be nice to learn the ropes with someone)

I've got to 27 so far doing everything solo. The issue is once you get around 25 you seem to hit a peak and until your rank 3 with a faction it's a ***grind. I'm now lvl 3 with crucible and got my hands on legendary gear....
But you need to be savvy with your purchases because you can get gear which exceeds the old light max as they have an ! On its icon. So its pretty pointless getting old legendary and lvling it.
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-12-17 14:45:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Finally beat Crota with about 1 hour to spare before the reset. The swordholder was definitely the cause of the wipes after seeing a successful run. Timing is everything.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-12-17 20:41:22
Link | Quote | Reply

I've got to 27 so far doing everything solo. The issue is once you get around 25 you seem to hit a peak and until your rank 3 with a faction it's a ***grind. I'm now lvl 3 with crucible and got my hands on legendary gear....
But you need to be savvy with your purchases because you can get gear which exceeds the old light max as they have an ! On its icon. So its pretty pointless getting old legendary and lvling it.

I thought the new gear only popped up if you had the expansion? i prob wont be getting the expansion till jan :/
 Carbuncle.Sambb
By Carbuncle.Sambb 2014-12-18 01:12:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I thought the new gear only popped up if you had the expansion? i prob wont be getting the expansion till jan :/

Raid gear won't pop up but a subset of gear does which when max allows you to reach 31.
 Quetzalcoatl.Gencay
By Quetzalcoatl.Gencay 2014-12-18 04:22:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Raid gear won't pop up but a subset of gear does which when max allows you to reach 31.

ah ok xD
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-18 21:42:42
Link | Quote | Reply

lol some hunter soloed the new raid <.<
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-18 22:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay got my Husk of the pit, now I'm safe to claim Necrochasm.
MSPaint Winner
By OhjiMithra 2014-12-18 23:42:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Yay got my Husk of the pit, now I'm safe to claim Necrochasm.
lol im at over 120 blades and still no drop ><
VIP
By Kalila 2014-12-18 23:43:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Casually One Manning Crota's End
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Siren.Robthunder
By Siren.Robthunder 2014-12-19 10:10:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I was able to solo up to the Deathsinger part last night but I died to her due to shooting one of those hooks that hangs down in the hallway with my Gjallarhorn, effectively ending my run >.> I'm going to try again tonight, I'm hoping so bad they don't patch anything. It's so much fun to do it solo... I did derp and forget to get the first chest lol so I'll need to get the check point on my other char and go back and get that...
First Page 2 3 ... 32 33 34 ... 35 36 37