Destiny!

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Arcade » Destiny!
Destiny!
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 35 36 37
 Sylph.Talon
Server: Sylph
Game: FFXI
user: udamon420
By Sylph.Talon 2014-11-14 14:51:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Dragon Age: Inquisition should knock our socks off.

On the Destiny angle: Bungie gave us "The Last Word" to soothe the naysayers.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 15:12:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Talon said: »
Dragon Age: Inquisition should knock our socks off.

yeah but I can't play that with buddies, can I ?
 Siren.Mosin
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-11-14 15:13:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Novadragon said: »
Going a bit off topic, so I'll PM you the best review video.

it looks like this topic is going to die anyway!
By volkom 2014-11-14 15:23:34
Link | Quote | Reply

only thing I like about Destiny is 'Fist of Havoc'
its pretty much the best "*** off" ability I've seen in a while

[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-14 16:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

The best thread in Bungie forums.
[+]
VIP
By Kalila 2014-11-14 18:42:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Fist of Havoc is cheap tho, I find it to be the most offensive special any job has.

Even worse than bladedancer.
 Bismarck.Misao
Server: Bismarck
user: misacat
By Bismarck.Misao 2014-11-14 18:49:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a blade dancer!

and I cry every night
[+]
 Ragnarok.Legendarycloud
Server: Ragnarok
By Ragnarok.Legendarycloud 2014-11-17 11:33:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Huge update today! I'm eager to log on and see if the changes are as good as I hope they are.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2mkj10/update_103_megathread/
[+]
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-11-17 14:03:53
Link | Quote | Reply

It isn't a good update, Bungie can still do better.
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-11-17 14:17:28
Link | Quote | Reply

i finally got my first exotic armor yesterday!!! and what do you know?! I CANT WEAR IT got some warlock hands, so into the storage they go~ i still only have 2 legendaries that i had to buy with vanguard marks as is and i just got my first legendary weapon from reaching vanguard rank 3. i felt like ive played soooo much but my play time is under 2 days, so guess im not doing that bad. do have invective atleast.
 Seraph.Jacaut
Server: Seraph
user: Jacaut
By Seraph.Jacaut 2014-11-24 17:49:24
Link | Quote | Reply

so if i was goin to farm helium for upgrades, would it be best to just run around looking for them on the ground, or do chests respawn everytime i go on patrol i can hunt for?
By volkom 2014-11-24 17:55:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Seraph.Jacaut said: »
so if i was goin to farm helium for upgrades, would it be best to just run around looking for them on the ground, or do chests respawn everytime i go on patrol i can hunt for?
do patrol
farm chests
???
profit
 Bismarck.Ariyon
user: Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-11-24 18:15:56
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

Fist of Havoc is such a pain in the ***. Between that and everybody running around with a damn shotgun, I've pretty much lost all interest in Crucible.
By volkom 2014-11-24 18:59:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said: »

Fist of Havoc is such a pain in the ***. Between that and everybody running around with a damn shotgun, I've pretty much lost all interest in Crucible.
theres plenty of ways to counter it.
anything but titans in the game piss me off more than anything.

that along with no incentive in doing pvp.
wish there was a ranking system
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-11-24 19:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Ariyon said: »

theres plenty of ways to counter it.
anything but titans in the game piss me off more than anything.

that along with no incentive in doing pvp.
wish there was a ranking system
Honestly, I think it's fine without. Could definitely use a couple more game modes though.
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-11-24 19:26:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Wouldn't mind seeing Bungie implement some kind of penalty system for people that leave Vanguard strikes just because it's one they don't like. I am so sick of seeing both my teammates drop out of a Flayer run.
By volkom 2014-11-25 08:16:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes they do need to implement more game modes like capture the flag, king of the hill, juggernaut, assault, etc...It would definitely bring some life to the boring capture & hold game mode.
However I'm going to disagree with you and say that there needs to be a pvp ranking system. It brings out a higher level of competitive play, especially when you match people who are all of the same skill level vs varying skill level. Its why some people don't like doing pvp and getting shutdown by a guy who can go 20-0 or better. A ranking system would also keep that playerbase around and continue to play since most likely they're not that interested in doing the pve elements.

and also
Strikes are easy to solo
[+]
 Bismarck.Ariyon
By Bismarck.Ariyon 2014-11-25 19:25:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because they're easy to solo doesn't mean I want to solo them all the time. Yeah I've got friends I can do them with, but they're not always online or free.

As far as the ranking system goes, I'm not going to touch on that discussion any further since I'm not a big fan of competitive multiplayer in general.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-12-01 23:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Updated the game, fixed Templar, fixed Atheon teleporting issues, and~ now the game is literally unplayable for tons for people such as I.

/slowclap

Bungie's inability to fix their own game without breaking it even further is starting to amaze me. It's starting to rival SE, something I thought not possible after watching SE break things like Linkshells with their updates. I can only imagine how much of a clustercluck the 9th is going to be when the expansion hits... <_<;
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-10 22:37:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Tried to get world 1st for Crotas End Raid soon it came out, we were ahead of all the streamers I seen, couldn't beat final boss. Bungie made him almost impossible to defeat, you have to play perfect. No deaths and be fast on time, just for normal mode.

This boss can only be hurt for 3 seconds and rages in 10 mins, his HP is on extreme levels where you only do 2-5% damage for 10-15k. He may get the nerf soon, Bungie has made him way too strong just for normal mode. Only 4-5 groups have managed to beat him by perfection play.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-12-11 05:23:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Group I went with tonight couldn't even make it to him, we got to the Wizard/Shrieker part and gave up. Heard VoG Hard gives 33 Light gear now but haven't done it, assume that's false since I haven't seen any but figured it's worth asking here. Anyone know for sure? If not, guess I'm farming Vanguard Roc for the next few days!
MSPaint Winner
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
By Ohji Lunartail 2014-12-11 15:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

so how easy is the new earth strike btw? been needing to do it ;/
By Presidentmerman 2014-12-11 16:55:32
Link | Quote | Reply

I just did Vog yesterday but I was pretty sure it wasnt past 30 light. I know that if you get an exotic from new nightfall it does have 33 light (old gear included) as long as you get it from new dlc. I'll check when I get home cause I still have the feet and hands that dropped from vog I did.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-12-11 17:22:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ohji Lunartail said: »
Easily the hardest strike in the game. Not too hard on non-heroics, but on heroics, it's a complete pain in the ***!
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-11 18:13:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Demonjustin said: »
Ohji Lunartail said: »
Easily the hardest strike in the game. Not too hard on non-heroics, but on heroics, it's a complete pain in the ***!

Yeah, the boss has extreme HP and calls adds to no end.
 Cerberus.Conagh
Server: Cerberus
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2014-12-11 18:29:35
Link | Quote | Reply

All I'm seeing is reasons to start playing ACTUAL CONTENT THATS HARD?!

Bungie should take over SE.
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-11 18:32:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Crota's End isn't that hard, it's only the last boss where you have to play perfect. Groups have been beating him, but you have to play hardcore.

Edit: 1 death is a wipe.
 Phoenix.Demonjustin
By Phoenix.Demonjustin 2014-12-12 08:31:16
Link | Quote | Reply

The biggest issue with what they did is they made VoG worthless. Everything in the Vault of Glass including the Mythoclast are weaker than even Tower gear now. Normally, I'd tally that up to progression and needing to keep things moving, but there just isn't enough content in this game for that. No, instead they could've gone about things much better.

I mean, making a new material that drops only from Hard Mode VoG, making the second set of VoG gear finally drop, putting it's Light to 33, and making the last upgrade on Tower gear increase light by 3, would've fixed it all. VoG gear would've been just under Crota, still useful, and requiring less materials as to make it special still. The gear in the tower could still reach this point, making it all useful and powerful gear. Repeat this same thing but for weapons, making VoG weapons under Tower weapons but with static perks to make up for it. It would've made content last longer and overall increased the game's play value. Instead... it just feels like VoG is pointless now. : /
 Siren.Novadragon
By Siren.Novadragon 2014-12-13 00:41:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Unless you still need Shards/Energy, or you still need Vex Mythoclast. Mythoclast can be upgraded to Tier 3 if Xur sells it, it's all random.

If you want the Necrochasm, you need to get the secret bounty from Eris for the common gun and then buy the Core. It's unknown ability allows you to upgrade it to Eidolons Ally, then you must cap it. Once HM Crotas End is out, defeat it for the item which will turn Eidlons Ally to the Necrochasm.
First Page 2 3 ... 31 32 33 ... 35 36 37