Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » Server transfer and updating ffxiah
Server transfer and updating ffxiah
By xxjsmoothxx 2014-08-18 18:04:10
Link | Quote | Reply

After I server transferred, I updated the lsc,guildwork and verified new character on here. I'm not sure why, but it only scanned/registered 1 out of the 10 rem I have. Im not sure if this is a guildwork issue, or if I did something wrong.

Please assist! Thank you
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-24 05:34:55
Link | Quote | Reply

xxjsmoothxx said: »
After I server transferred, I updated the lsc,guildwork and verified new character on here. I'm not sure why, but it only scanned/registered 1 out of the 10 rem I have. Im not sure if this is a guildwork issue, or if I did something wrong.

Please assist! Thank you

You mean Relics, Mythics, Empyreans, right? Try equipping them while logged into Guildwork (with the Guildwork windower extension), usually when you equip a piece of gear it updates your feed saying you "obtained that item".
By xxjsmoothxx 2014-08-24 08:13:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Yea I meant relics,emps, mythics. I have guildwork. I've /gw flushed over the past week and it still doesnt show. Guildwork has everything under Summmary, but it's still not showing on ffxiah.com. No idea why it's only showing one. It even shows those weapons on my current gear set. Just doesnt register as achievements.

Old character was Jsmooth on Odin server. New character is Jsmooth on Valefor.
 Quetzalcoatl.Anarion
Server: Quetzalcoatl
By Quetzalcoatl.Anarion 2014-08-24 10:29:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is what I did to fix this, you need to clear browsing data/cache/history, open a new tab and go to Linkshell website first, log into it, get to the page where you can edit your profile etc, then close it, now start new tab again, go to guildwork's web, login/refresh it then close it, finally go to ffxiah and login, wait for awhile then refresh your page, now they should appear, if relics ,emps, mythics still did not appear, wait roughly 2-3 hours and refresh again, I know the steps sounds weird but it worked for me in the past, the three webs conflicts with each others all the time.

And btw, if you don't want your page to get messed up again, logout from LS/guildwork webs, and only keep ffxiah logged the whole time, it should refreshes itself every time you log into the game.

gl.
By xxjsmoothxx 2014-08-24 16:46:17
Link | Quote | Reply

did all of the above, still nada! I think its a ffxiah issue. Seems alot of problems for over a week that haven't been addressed yet.
 Quetzalcoatl.Valli
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: valli
By Quetzalcoatl.Valli 2014-08-24 16:50:04
Link | Quote | Reply

It's been frozenish since the update, I'm sure it will get fixed, things take time.
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-25 17:50:07
Link | Quote | Reply

did all of the above, still nada! I think its a ffxiah issue. Seems alot of problems for over a week that haven't been addressed yet.

FFXIAH hasn't updated my missions for Zilart or Promathia (I am now on "The Last Verse" for a month and a half now. I think it may have something to do with LSCom, rather than FFXIAH itself. (That's just a guess, I am not educated at all on how these websites function.)
By Jetackuu 2014-08-25 17:53:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I've completed Zilart/CoP a few months back, it's been frozen in time for awhile on that part.
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-25 17:55:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I've completed Zilart/CoP a few months back, it's been frozen in time for awhile on that part.

Yeah! So it might have something to do with LSCom, because Guildwork updates my current equipment and job/what is leveled on FFXIAH, but nothing else. For A WHILE I couldn't connect my linkshell to guildwork because LSCom wasn't functioning properly, so it could be related to that. (Once more, just a guess.)
By xxjsmoothxx 2014-08-25 18:41:55
Link | Quote | Reply

My issue is now fixed! Not sure if it was all the reloading, or that the ffxiah.com site is fixed. Seems achievement points are now updated also.

Lscom def regulates what missions you have completed. It usually takes a day to update for me when I progress in storylines. Usually queue for update fixes that.
 Ragnarok.Evalyn
By Ragnarok.Evalyn 2014-08-25 18:44:54
Link | Quote | Reply

My issue is now fixed! Not sure if it was all the reloading, or that the ffxiah.com site is fixed. Seems achievement points are now updated also.

Lscom def regulates what missions you have completed. It usually takes a day to update for me when I progress in storylines. Usually queue for update fixes that.

I have queue for update. It's just not functioning properly as of late, that's all. Your problem could have been LSCom or something else, but I'm glad your problem was fixed. Congratulations.