Link | Quote | Reply

gotta love the mainstream media.
Forum Moderator
Server: Excalibur
Game: FFXIV
user: AnnaMolly
By Anna Ruthven 2014-07-30 21:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The only thing I see coming from this is a waste of time, tax payer's money, and a bunch of inspiration for the writers of SNL, The Daily Show, and The Colbert Report.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-30 21:45:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Not quite as impressive as the Democrats calling one of the last Republican budgets the "Pay China First Act"
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-07-30 21:50:26
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
gotta love the mainstream media.
No. I don't.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
Server: Bismarck
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-30 21:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Millions upon millions of Americans are going without healthcare (including yours truly), the middle class is shrinking more everyday and we're still trying to get out of sticky situations imposed upon us from over 10 years ago, but please let's spend our time and resources on this fruitless endeavor.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-07-30 21:54:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Magnuss said: »
Millions upon millions of Americans are going without healthcare (including yours truly), the middle class is shrinking more everyday and we're still trying to get out of sticky situations imposed upon us from over 10 years ago, but please let's spend our time and resources on this fruitless endeavor.

But but but.. Obamacare!
[+]
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-07-30 22:02:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh lawdy lawd!

Can you give me the definition of the word; Is?

...this crap again.
By Hinamori 2014-07-30 22:02:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Obamacare sucks....
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-30 22:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

To be fair, you could say that about practically anything Congress has done lately.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-30 22:09:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Still nothing on the border crisis huh?
 Lakshmi.Aelius
VIP
Server: Lakshmi
user: Aelius
By Lakshmi.Aelius 2014-07-30 22:10:54
Link | Quote | Reply

It's all about russia.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-30 22:15:55
Link | Quote | Reply

your new position doesn't have healthcare?
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-07-30 23:23:10
Link | Quote | Reply

The fools just can't seem to remember how well impeaching Clinton worked out for them.

They worked SO hard to make people dislike him too.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-30 23:29:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

To be fair, you could say that about practically anything Congress has done lately.
I will give you that. We've been so partisan as of late that it's impossible to pass anything. They were saying that this country hasn't been this divisive since the Civil War.

Jetackuu said: »
your new position doesn't have healthcare?
It does, but it's not going to kick in until the first of September. Basically, that's my 30th birthday present to myself: the first time to see a doctor in 12 years.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2014-07-30 23:32:50
Link | Quote | Reply

I will give you that. We've been so bipartisan as of late that it's impossible to pass anything. They were saying that this country hasn't been this divisive since the Civil War.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-07-31 00:08:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoops, yep. Got those two confused. I changed it.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-31 01:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Magnuss sir, we'll need you to bend over, trust me "I'm a doctor!"

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-31 02:34:24
Link | Quote | Reply

It's about the only thing they can do in Washington nowadays, is fruitless endeavors.

You're not missing anything from Obamacare, unless you need pills. I have the so called gold package, and that's all it actually provides. Maybe yours will provide more?

I've been waiting over 2 months now for an approval from the insurance company (United Health Care) from x-rays that were sent to them on 5/30/2014. The only thing I got was a letter the other day stating something along the lines of they weren't paying because of some code issue with how the doctor billed it. Apparently the doctor used the same billing code for a preliminary procedure and the x-rays. The doctor's office showed me that's how they were instructed to fill out the form. Still no word from the insurance company.

What do I have to do, upgrade to the platinum package? (South Park joke)

It's a complete waste of money. And forget about the so called medicaid expansion (NJ Family Care as it's called in NJ as setup by the state). I have an adult autistic brother who has that ***, and it does the same thing, pays for pills, makes you wait endless for anything beyond that and never approves anything. Everything eventually gets billed to Medicare as Horizon (still considered medicaid with a new name under an HMO) *** up everything they put their hands on.

I've yet to hear from any family or friends about anything good with this new healthcare. But this is only limited to the following states: NJ, WI, CO, and CA.

Anecdotal stories aside, hopefully it'll work out for you.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 20:19:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Millions upon millions of Americans don't eat fruit.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2014-08-01 20:42:27
Link | Quote | Reply

How far back does "lately" go for you, out of interest?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 20:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
How far back does "lately" go for you, out of interest?

Further than I'd be willing to research to answer your question accurately. Let me rephrase for you.

To be fair, Congress sucks.
 Bismarck.Magnuss
By Bismarck.Magnuss 2014-08-01 21:18:28
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Millions upon millions of Americans don't eat fruit.
[+]