Game: FFXI
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-07-23 10:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Humble Bundle is offering an SE bundle.

17 games on offer at the moment
Quote:
The Humble Square Enix Bundle

A bundle worth raiding a few tombs for. PC classics, characters you love, a recent trip to Hong Kong and Daikatana for good measure. Square Enix has brought a lot to the party so take a look and give John Romero some respect ok? Pay $1 or more for Thief Gold, Mini Ninjas, Daikatana, Hitman: Codename 47, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin and Anachronox. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get Deus Ex: Invisible War, Deus Ex: The Fall, Hitman: Absolution, Battlestations Midway and the Nosgoth Veteran Pack. Those who pay $15 or more will receive all of the above, plus Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, Just Cause 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition and Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days.

Get me my wallet, or my grappling hook to get my wallet. If you bought all of these games separately, it'd cost you up to $169, but we're letting you name your price!

No need for a multitool, Steam makes it easy. Pay $1 or more to gain access to many of these games on Steam for Windows and select titles available for Mac. Please check the full system requirements here.

Charity was just added to your objectives. You choose where your money goes: between the developers and two vital charities, the Make-A-Wish Foundation and GamesAid. If you like this bundle, a tip to Humble Bundle would be greatly appreciated!
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-23 11:56:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Stay away from Deus Ex: HR GOTY edition, it is loaded with bugs. Wow that really is a ***bundle, really displays why SE needs to stay with JRPGs.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.