Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-24 11:48:43
Link | Quote | Reply

That's the best you have? To say I left out the ellipsis? /disapoint
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 11:49:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
That would have been fun if you didn't vomit what you vomited in the first sentence. I mean come on, I'm making fun of your people based on what they are now. I don't know how it feels to be stuck in the past century yet trying to be relevant regarding nowadays' situation.

I would make fun of you for how bad the french suck *** in the now, but the geneva convention considers it a war crime to mentally annihilate unarmed HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE children in a battle of wits.

America sure seems to be heading that same though, irrelevant once powerful colonial empire reduced to whimpering cheese ***...

I should start wearing a beret....
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 11:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Is there really anything to say about you outside of that? Honest question.

I mean, tackling you would be like tackling a guy that says "I WON'T USE MACROS, *** YOU ALL", you're on the same level. Maybe you understand the way I see you specifically and why there is literally nothing else to say about you.

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
That would have been fun if you didn't vomit what you vomited in the first sentence. I mean come on, I'm making fun of your people based on what they are now. I don't know how it feels to be stuck in the past century yet trying to be relevant regarding nowadays' situation.

I would make fun of you for how bad the french suck *** in the now, but the geneva convention considers it a war crime to mentally annihilate unarmed HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE children in a battle of wits.

America sure seems to be heading that same though, irrelevant once powerful colonial empire reduced to whimpering cheese ***...

I should start wearing a beret....
Oh no, a literal battle of wits.

I have a very hard time getting involved into a "battle" with pseudo-intelectuals that pretty much only post on a MMO forum because they feel like having some brain-masturbation with their similarly mentally limited friends.

You just do not interest/motivate/heat me, at all. I'll surrender on this one.
 Cerberus.Oseryu
Server: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Oseryu 2014-07-24 11:58:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Illuminati.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 12:10:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll surrender on this one.

LOL! like there was ever any other option....

/back slap

you are all right in my book kid. that was a good one.
[+]

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:05:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm sick of this kids table ***! Israel should carpet bomb and level the whole area. *** win the war already. The US had to nuke TWO Japanese cites before they realized it was useless to keep on fighting.
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-24 13:12:09
Link | Quote | Reply

This is not a winnable war for Israel in the long-term. Their hawks seem to have a hard time understanding this. If Israel did wipe out the Palestinians, every nation in the world would turn against them immediately, even the US. So they are basically stuck in a stalemate with an enemy on their border/inside their country who isn't sophisticated or powerful, but who has a lot more stomach for casualties than Israel does.

It would benefit the average person on both sides to have a peaceful and equitable solution.
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 13:13:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
I'm sick of this kids table ***! Israel should carpet bomb and level the whole area. *** win the war already. The US had to nuke TWO Japanese cites before they realized it was useless to keep on fighting.

The japanese are talking about raising an army.

The long screw of history never stops turning!
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:15:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel doesn't have to wipe out the Palestinians in order for the world to turn against them. They currently drop leaflets warning civilians to vacate areas before they bomb them while their enemies coerce them to stay and the world still thinks they're monsters.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 13:19:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, it was the Russian invasion of Japanese territories on August 9th that caused the surrender.

The atomic bomb represented no greater an operational hazard than the Terror Bombing Japan had suffered since the U.S. put their B-29's in range.

In the long run, the 'demonstration' of the Atomic bomb probably still saved millions, perhaps billions, by showing the horror of the aftermath, and the futility of trying to survive what would be left behind. It's much easier to make an extrapolative model based on the real suffering of people, than a few scuttled battleships and disintegrated livestock.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-24 13:21:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Is there really anything to say about you outside of that? Honest question.

I mean, tackling you would be like tackling a guy that says "I WON'T USE MACROS, *** YOU ALL", you're on the same level. Maybe you understand the way I see you specifically and why there is literally nothing else to say about you.
So basically you have nothing to say and you just like to hear yourself talk? Ok then...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 13:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Is it page 9 yet?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:22:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Actually, it was the Russian invasion of Japanese territories on August 9th that caused the surrender.

The atomic bomb represented no greater an operational hazard than the Terror Bombing Japan had suffered since the U.S. put their B-29's in range.

In the long run, the 'demonstration' of the Atomic bomb probably still saved millions, perhaps billions, by showing the horror of the aftermath, and the futility of trying to survive what would be left behind. It's much easier to make an extrapolative model based on the real suffering of people, than a few scuttled battleships and disintegrated livestock.

Massive collateral human suffering is always what wins wars. As for the other stuff, I realize I'm just parroting my middle school US history teachings, but could you provide a bit of citation for your rather detailed expertise?
 Caitsith.Zahrah
Server: Caitsith
user: zahrah
By Caitsith.Zahrah 2014-07-24 13:36:54
Link | Quote | Reply

For your reading pleasure, Nausi.

Side note: USS Indianapolis, a small dose of comeuppance, Karma, or whatever you want to call it. :/
[+]
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-24 13:53:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel doesn't have to wipe out the Palestinians in order for the world to turn against them. They currently drop leaflets warning civilians to vacate areas before they bomb them while their enemies coerce them to stay and the world still thinks they're monsters.

No, they don't, you're right. But Israel has done lots of dirty stuff, too much to name here. Outside of the US, the international media actually reports on the atrocities committed by both sides. Pretty crazy huh? It's no wonder Israeli soldiers target journalists.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:56:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »

No, they don't, you're right. But Israel has done lots of dirty stuff, too much to name here. Outside of the US, the international media actually reports on the atrocities committed by both sides. Pretty crazy huh? It's no wonder Israeli soldiers target journalists.

Hey, I hate to remind you but there's a reason they say "War is hell". Israel fighting this war out there keeps it from being here. That reason alone should be enough for anyone in the us to support them 100%.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 14:14:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Look out, all the muslims are out there to get you!
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 14:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Massive collateral human suffering is always what wins wars. As for the other stuff, I realize I'm just parroting my middle school US history teachings, but could you provide a bit of citation for your rather detailed expertise?

It's not really expertise, it's just intuitive logic, World War 2 shaped humanity in more ways than any decade before... Words like Genocide and Total War acquired their definition through this conflict.

Kind of why I roll my eyes at this "Genocide in Palestine." Aside from the palpable irony in telling the Jews what genocide is, as callous as it sounds, pitiful handfuls of people are being killed are nothing compared to other acts that happen daily... If this is a genocide, than the United States liberal factions that talked sections of North Africa out of using GMO wheat strains modified to survive and thrive in the climate there are the greatest modern war criminals... Hundreds of thousands of people starved to death as a direct result of the "Frankenfood" smear campaign.

Though I don't think anyone here argues that Greenpeace area nything but environmental terrorists, here's the most pertinent source I can find before that *** "Citation Needed" image pops up.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:22:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Look out, all the muslims are out there to get you!

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 14:24:51
Link | Quote | Reply

So a terrorist faction to you simbolizes the entirety of a cultural group of people that accouts for millions around the whole world?

Then if you're catholic are you a crusader?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:32:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So a terrorist faction to you simbolizes the entirety of a cultural group of people that accouts for millions around the whole world?

You apparently misunderstood me as when I said Israel fights the war over there so we don't have to fight it over here I didn't specify that they fought a war against all muslims...

You made that assumption, not me.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 14:33:50
Link | Quote | Reply

You said it's to keep it from being in USA, the only reason would be if Palestine attacked USA..which makes no sense.

You didn't say there, you said here.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 14:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not the acts of Violence that I would attribute as the most condemnable act of the Islamic world, it's the systematic attempts to stamp out free speech with threats of violence. And this isn't just a "Small Group" just look at the reaction that happened on Draw Muhammad day. Pakistan blacked out the internet in their country. One guy burns a Koran, puts it on the internet and there's thousands of bitchfit marches across the Islamic world.

Yes, Christianity had it's inquisitorial days too, but we aren't in the 1100's right now. How many Catholics actually threaten lives when you piss on their faith? ***, you can't go 1 day without seeing another Catholic molester joke, meanwhile state that a certain Islamic prophet demonstrated every clinical symptom of epilepsy and you get Anthrax in the mail.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:37:53
Link | Quote | Reply

You said it's to keep it from being in USA, the only reason would be if Palestine attacked USA..which makes no sense.

You didn't say there, you said here.

I meant to say here (corrected). Israel isn't fighting muslims you boob, they're fighting Hamas (terrorists).
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 14:38:28
Link | Quote | Reply

I said before I don't like the islamic culture in the slightest, but why exactly should US feel threatened from Palestine if the war with Israel stops? What kind of Pindaric flight is that?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:40:01
Link | Quote | Reply

It's not the acts of Violence that I would attribute as the most condemnable act of the Islamic world, it's the systematic attempts to stamp out free speech with threats of violence. And this isn't just a "Small Group" just look at the reaction that happened on Draw Muhammad day. Pakistan blacked out the internet in their country. One guy burns a Koran, puts it on the internet and there's thousands of bitchfit marches across the Islamic world.

Yes, Christianity had it's inquisitorial days too, but we aren't in the 1100's right now. How many Catholics actually threaten lives when you piss on their faith? ***, you can't go 1 day without seeing another Catholic molester joke, meanwhile state that a certain Islamic prophet demonstrated every clinical symptom of epilepsy and you get Anthrax in the mail.
That's half the reason these jokers pick on them or the Jews, cause they take it. You don't see them picking on Muslims, I wouldn't be surprised if its cause they're afraid of them deep down.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:42:31
Link | Quote | Reply

I said before I don't like the islamic culture in the slightest, but why exactly should US feel threatened from Palestine if the war with Israel stops? What kind of Pindaric flight is that?

Does "America The Great Satan" mean anything to you? Don't you understand that because there is someone to fight in the middle east, the fighting is in the middle east?

Do you really think if there was no one to fight over there, there would be no fighting?
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 14:42:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, I think I covered this in an earlier post. Some movers and Shakers in the Zionist and Evangelic movements put their wealth and political power into the conflict simply because the Israelis need to be in possession of a patch of dirt for the End Times.

I'm not even trying to imply that's anything less than insanity, but it's one of the dirty little secrets not a lot of people realize when they ask perfectly reasonable questions.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-24 14:45:01
Link | Quote | Reply

YouTube Video Placeholder
First Page 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 117 118 119