Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 15:28:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The Jews got dumped there and the Zionists pushed for it because 'ancient land' and the Christians were like whatever just gtfo because anti-Semitism Make armageddon happen plox cuz jeezus come bak if booms go happen and make Rapture fun time. still ran high and no one wanted Jews post WWII.

Related Page claim topic picture:

By Enuyasha 2014-08-01 15:32:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
The Jews got dumped there and the Zionists pushed for it because 'ancient land' and the Christians were like whatever just gtfo because anti-Semitism Make armageddon happen plox cuz jeezus come bak if booms go happen and make Rapture fun time. still ran high and no one wanted Jews post WWII.

And cause we're talking about Jews and I scored a page so there needs to be a picture.

I thought the rapture happened before Jesus has his ten thousand rounds with rocky balboa Satan?

Cause he's supposed to save the righteous and whatnot from dieing in the most epic fantasy battle ever where they wont actually die, but be tormented for the rest of their pitiful existence in new-hell.

edit: and then you edit your post ('___________'
By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:33:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
fonewear said: »
I also blame caesar salad dressing.

Fone if you're a girl will you marry me? I'll never get tired of your jokes!

I do what I can.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 15:35:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Enuyasha said: »

And cause we're talking about Jews and I scored a page so there needs to be a picture.

/quote]
I thought the rapture happened before Jesus has his ten thousand rounds with rocky balboa Satan?

Cause he's supposed to save the righteous and whatnot from dieing in the most epic fantasy battle ever where they wont actually die, but be tormented for the rest of their pitiful existence in new-hell.

edit: and then you edit your post ('___________'
The great thing about religion is that Internal consistency is optional.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:35:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Won't you be a Jewish single like me ?

YouTube Video Placeholder
By Enuyasha 2014-08-01 15:39:10
Link | Quote | Reply

I believe thats worse than blackpeoplemeet.com :<
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:40:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I've already tried Arab singles too !
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:43:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually this creeps me out more.

http://www.purrsonals.com/
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 15:44:30
Link | Quote | Reply

What's wrong with cat lovers hooking it up?
By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

The puns are terrible !
[+]
By volkom 2014-08-01 15:46:27
Link | Quote | Reply

By fonewear 2014-08-01 15:49:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »

What's wrong with cat lovers hooking it up?

Nothing really I'm just wary of cat lovers. There is a fine line between animal lover and "cat lady"
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-08-01 16:03:03
Link | Quote | Reply

As a general rule, every cat over two a person owns reflects their exponentially growing insanity.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 16:07:56
Link | Quote | Reply

As a general rule, every cat over two a person owns reflects their exponentially growing insanity.
Oh, what can we call this rule?
By volkom 2014-08-01 16:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

crazy cat owner rule
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 16:13:38
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

crazy cat owner rule
needs a better name, imo
By volkom 2014-08-01 16:14:56
Link | Quote | Reply

volkom said: »

crazy cat owner rule
needs a better name, imo

Zazzy

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 16:21:33
Link | Quote | Reply

"Should have called me sooner"
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-08-01 16:56:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm Jewish and I know it!

Wub wub wuuuub wub wub wuuuub..
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 17:03:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Ok so I devised a peace plan.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 17:05:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

I'm Jewish and I know it!

Wub wub wuuuub wub wub wuuuub..

Full song:

Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 17:05:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The land was a vassal territory of Britain and a hold over from the Ottoman Empire. What the *** are you guys talking about?

It wasn't their land? Then who was living on it during the Ottoman Empire? Unicorns?

I've pretty much decided to just make factually questionable sarcastic posts in this thread from here on out.

Really I should apply this mindset to my entire forum experience, it'd probably go better for everyone that way.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 17:06:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Does it involve joints and a guitar ?
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 17:11:32
Link | Quote | Reply

No, but it does involved a chess tournament. It's kinda complicated at the moment though. Still working through the details and need some diplomats to look it over.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 17:24:32
Link | Quote | Reply

No, but it does involved a chess tournament. It's kinda complicated at the moment though. Still working through the details and need some diplomats to look it over.

And a skilled haberdasher.

You wouldn't want to attempt world peace without a low-key, yet authority-implying and meticulously cared-for hat.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-08-01 22:59:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
What land are they taking?

Can you show it on a map?
Wait, is that really annexed by Israel, or is that population/religion growth?

If annexed, then I can see the point.

If population spread or changes in religion, then how is that the fault of Israel?

*Looked at official maps and see that the Israel map is the same as the second to the right map*

It's a series of unrelated maps that have been edited to create the illusion of "Israel is taking everything!!!". The first is immediately prior to the creation of "Israel", it's a map of the British Palestinian Mandate, it's not a demographic map and only represents the area governed by the British, not that they were any good at distinguishing between the inhabitants. Ethnic Israeli and Palestinian's are the same, ethnic Palestinian's are descended from Israeli's who were forcibly converted a couple centuries ago, the rest are Turkish and Assyrian refugees who moved in due to various wars / conquests. The second map is a sketch of the original UN plan to create two states. That plan was never accepted by any Arabs and in fact the neighboring countries attacked Israel right after it's formation. That sketch was based on poorly kept demographic data from the British Mandate. They went around counting Jewish / Non Jewish and area's that had more Jewish were marked "Israeli" while area's that had more non-Jewish were marked "Palestinian". The effect is that weird set of lines that would later be used to create an "Israeli state" composed of three area's. The third map is what there lines actually are, its the most representative of Israel vs non-Israeli. I have to make the distinction between Israeli and non-Israeli because 20% of the Israeli voting population is non-Jewish Arab Muslim from that area, otherwise known as Palestinian. The last map is a very clever lie, it's a map of the different Area's A, B and C with Area's A and B merged.

Here are more accurate maps

Most of Area C is empty, the Palestinians can only build communities around natural water sources because they lack the technology and desire to build elsewhere. Israeli's desalinize their own water and pipe it into communities, they also have the construction technology to build pretty much anywhere. This is why you see such a large distinction between where Palestinian communities and Israeli communities and why the Palestinian's can't accept "land swaps".

Honestly I doubt a purely two state solution is possible now. The best we can hope for is the Palestinians' being given full autonomy with Israel securing the external borders. Israeli pulled completely out of Gaza strip years ago, forcibly relocating any Israeli's who were settled there. This left Gaza as a 100% Palestinian controlled area with an international border (Egypt) and a seaport. They had a golden opportunity to actually build an economy and what did they do? Build more rockets and started killing Jew's. Then both Egypt and Israeli closed off the borders and blockaded the Harbors and thus we have a giant sh!t hole.

What most of the "Israeli settlements!!" is about was that some Israeli's were building communities in area C in locations the Palestinians couldn't. We can discuss whether that's a good idea or bad, and I'm of the opinion that Israel needs to sit down with Fatah (PA) and zone out exact area's for each. Don't think Fatah would ever politically go for that but who knows.
By Hinamori 2014-08-02 00:02:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's the Middle East...every idea is bad out there
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-02 04:06:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Looking for the author of the map I found a very good informative website about the conflict there:

http://www.palestine-primer.com/Palestine_Primer/Maps_%26_the_Land.html

read it and take it for what you want if you're curious.
 Bismarck.Dracondria
By Bismarck.Dracondria 2014-08-02 04:21:23
Link | Quote | Reply

[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-02 05:11:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Looking for the author of the map I found a very good informative hilarious and completely biased website about the conflict there:

http://www.palestine-primer.com/Palestine_Primer/Maps_%26_the_Land.html

read it and take it for what you want if you're curious.
First Page 2 3 ... 75 76 77 ... 117 118 119