Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:17:49
Link | Quote | Reply

There is some evidence that there were chimneys that were demolished. If new ones were added for tourist reasons, that doesn't change history.

Here's a quote for ya:

"We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz."

— Rudolf Höss, Auschwitz camp commandant, Nuremberg testimony.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:18:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Is it really impossible to be pained by anything, period?

I was shocked and all when 9/11 happened, just as much as what happened to that plane not long ago over Ukraine, and just as much as what happened in Japan during Tohoku.

See what I mean? I really think that feelings aren't universal, they're a personal interpretation.
I said nothing about impossibility, nor was I even talking about the tangent you went on.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:19:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Jetackuu said: »
You certainly implied the one
As I said you just don't understand me and I reached the limit of my ability into trying to explain.
No I don't because at every turn you go on some other wild tangent, do you need a nap?
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 06:21:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fine and I took no tangents. You just can't understand what I mean; or alternatively do it on purpose to argue but I hope it's not it.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:22:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm fine and I took no tangents. You just can't understand what I mean; or alternatively do it on purpose to argue but I hope it's not it.
You took several tangents... No I don't know what you mean when you keep saying everything but.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-08-01 06:25:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Is this thing really true ? If that thing is true when did the
m number started to appear? If this is true this is scary :x
It appeared because, as someone once said, "only the winner gets to write History".

It's literally the basic reason. They were in position to write whatever they wanted, so they did. If you've read Hitler's and his other officers last words, you'll see that what they say regarding their near future actually happened and that for those that committed suicide or simply ran away, it was the only logical option. "Answering for your crimes" doesn't work when Jews are involved, see Dieudonné: they put words in his mouth following the same tactic. They can, so they do, and nobody can possibly go against them.

Haha and someone said there wasn't antisemitism in this thread.

I am just waiting for them to start rationializing why Hamas killing more Jews is actually a good thing. The most disturbing pary of WWII wasn't the Holocaust, but the realization that the rest of Europe didn't give a damn about it. It wasn't until after the Allies won that everyone suddenly "cared" about the dead Jews and all the refugees.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:25:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
There is some evidence that there were chimneys that were demolished. If new ones were added for tourist reasons, that doesn't change history.

Here's a quote for ya:

"We were required to carry out these exterminations in secrecy but of course the foul and nauseating stench from the continuous burning of bodies permeated the entire area and all of the people living in the surrounding communities knew that exterminations were going on at Auschwitz."

You still dismiss it right away without diving and reaching the root. I disagree with this way of building a logic regarding a specific situation. That is all.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Is it really impossible to be pained by anything, period?

I was shocked and all when 9/11 happened, just as much as what happened to that plane not long ago over Ukraine, and just as much as what happened in Japan during Tohoku.

See what I mean? I really think that feelings aren't universal, they're a personal interpretation.
I said nothing about impossibility, nor was I even talking about the tangent you went on.
Then, what did you mean?

Would be better to post things at once, there is no reason to answer if you're not going to explain yourself, just don't answer in that case.

Lakshmi.Saevel said: »
Is this thing really true ? If that thing is true when did the
m number started to appear? If this is true this is scary :x
It appeared because, as someone once said, "only the winner gets to write History".

It's literally the basic reason. They were in position to write whatever they wanted, so they did. If you've read Hitler's and his other officers last words, you'll see that what they say regarding their near future actually happened and that for those that committed suicide or simply ran away, it was the only logical option. "Answering for your crimes" doesn't work when Jews are involved, see Dieudonné: they put words in his mouth following the same tactic. They can, so they do, and nobody can possibly go against them.

Haha and someone said there wasn't antisemitism in this thread.

I am just waiting for them to start rationializing why Hamas killing more Jews is actually a good thing. The most disturbing pary of WWII wasn't the Holocaust, but the realization that the rest of Europe didn't give a damn about it. It wasn't until after the Allies won that everyone suddenly "cared" about the dead Jews and all the refugees.
None of us has backed up Hamas at any point.

I just have a personal experience that places me among Jews and Arabs alike and see them as human beings. However, as I explained many times, Zionists in the Arab form do not have the same control over the Western world. No more, no less.

Hating on Zionists isn't being anti-Semite.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 06:26:59
Link | Quote | Reply

the realization that the rest of Europe didn't give a damn about it
There are many testimonies of people hiding them and covering up for them..ever read Anna Frank's diary?
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 06:28:32
Link | Quote | Reply

So should I believe a free open encyclopedia over Name list/guide tour in auschwitz ?

What exactly did the tour guide tell you? Also, did he have any evidence to back up the claim?

Unless you visit auschwitz, I do not have an evidence to back it up so I won't bother, there is no point in making claim I can't back up with picture/recording of the visit.

The only thing that I will say is: those camp were made for everyone not good enough to live for the Nazi.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:30:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a quote for ya:

You still dismiss it right away without diving and reaching the root. I disagree with this way of building a logic regarding a specific situation. That is all.

Ummmm, what? First-hand accounts from people who worked there and were imprisoned there are not as valid as factoids from modern tour guides? What is your way of building logic exactly?
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:32:02
Link | Quote | Reply

So should I believe a free open encyclopedia over Name list/guide tour in auschwitz ?

What exactly did the tour guide tell you? Also, did he have any evidence to back up the claim?

Unless you visit auschwitz, I do not have an evidence to back it up so I won't bother, there is no point in making claim I can't back up with picture/recording of the visit.

The only thing that I will say is: those camp were made for everyone not good enough to live for the Nazi.

Yes, many different types of people went to concentration camps. That's not some grand mystery that only tour guides know. What is your point?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 06:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I am just waiting for them to start rationializing why Hamas killing more Jews is actually a good thing.

I believe killing more Israeli is as bad as killing more palestinian. I don't think they should be called jew, it sounds racist to me, it's a war between what we call today Israeli and Palestinians.

To me it would sounds like for the Iraq war we would have said " America vs muslim or Iraq vs Christian, that doesn't sounds right to me not every jew agree with Israel right now.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:41:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Here's a quote for ya:

Ummmm, what? First-hand accounts from people who worked there and were imprisoned there are not as valid as factoids from modern tour guides? What is your way of building logic exactly?
You're still dismissing the people who go against and were in the same positions.

My logic is based on a lot of analysis, starting with "why would people say X or Y?". That's the root, have you bothered going there?
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:50:10
Link | Quote | Reply

You're still dismissing the people who go against and were in the same positions.

My logic is based on a lot of analysis, starting with "why would people say X or Y?". That's the root, have you bothered going there?

1. Provide quotes from those people, let's see them.
2. You mean, "Why would journals, pre and post-war accounts from people on both sides, archaeological records, and camp blueprints all agree with each other."
3. Are you really suggesting Auschwitz didn't have crematoriums? Really?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:52:55
Link | Quote | Reply

1. Provide quotes from those people, let's see them.
2. You mean, "Why would journals, pre and post-war accounts from people on both sides, archaeological records, and camp blueprints all agree with each other."
3. Are you really suggesting Auschwitz didn't have crematoriums? Really?
I don't know how you can believe that your point #3 can be something I've said. I can see why you'd start going there, but I don't see how you actually would go all the way this way. But to answer, no.

The point #1 is easily answerable: Google.

As for the bold part, it tells me one thing: you are unable to think for yourself.

You have answered my question, thank you.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:55:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I have connections to Eva Mozes Kor, maybe I should ask her. I think it's safe to say that she's a more credible witness than, say, an internet conspiracy theorist.

As for the bold part, it tells me one thing: you are unable to think for yourself.

Yes, because my ability to think for myself would somehow outweigh mountains of evidence.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Saevel
Server: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-08-01 07:05:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
...there are many in the Islamic world who believe that their religion demands of them to take the fight to non-believers.

yeah I'll never understand how people hold on to both ideas...

there is an all powerful god, capable of destroying the universe in an eye blink...

and he needs my help, in any way, shape or form...

including, but not limited too, help with converting people, killing people, giving someone else my money, prayers, sacrifice, weekly visits to a building, burnt offerings,etc.

most of which directly conflicts with the rules he supposedly made up that we are supposed to be adhering too most stringently .

Thou shall not kill

I'm looked twice and underneath it doesn't say anything about extenuating circumstances where it's sometimes OK...

That is a deliberate mistranslation, it's "thou shall murder". The concept of murder is to kill a member of your own tribe without them trying to kill you first. The concepts of "tribe" is critically important when understanding humans. It can include family, community, religion or nationality depending on the current belief system. In the case of religious extremists it's often taken to mean "anyone not of my beliefs". So an Islamic extremist killing a non-believer isn't committing murder in their own minds.

Humans aren't rational, they think with their emotions then rationalize later that they are a good person.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-01 07:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Didn't I provide a link from the ICRC, to which they admitted omissions and mistakes, about dropping documentation for fear of retaliation from Hitler, and 2 of his more senior SS members, and a few locations, and that ITS, the International Tracing Service, used by the ICRC, both refuted the legitimacy of that *** document posted in this thread?

That there were also 42,500 "ghettos" across all of Germany and German occupied areas, that out of the 11 million or so people murdered at that time as part of the "Final Solution", the ICRC clearly stated, that the majority - between 5.5million, to 6 million Jewish people were killed?

That as part of a moratorium and remembrance, having found over 3 million identifiable Jewish citizens, to which all names have been posted online?

And you retards are now dropping the number, from 227K to 200K?

Despite several high profile, well respected sources, including the ICRC documentation, which took DECADES of being cleared to work unrestricted in Germany and across it's former occupied areas, to get a factual account?

Go read the ITS documents.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 07:14:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa Bloodrose. Ignore the documentation and dedicated research. If you would just think for yourself then you would know the truth.
[+]
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 07:18:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to come in this morning and see this thread is still going strong.

You know what this thread needs more of?

Conway Stern.

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-08-01 07:20:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Video time.

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-08-01 07:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa Bloodrose. Ignore the documentation and dedicated research. If you would just think for yourself then you would know the truth.
Don't forget that any evidence that can be accepted by Senkyuutai are those who support his statements.

If 999,999 pieces of evidence all say one thing, and 1 piece of evidence says what he says, then damn the 999,999 pieces of evidence, they all come from clearly biased sources!
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-01 07:24:56
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you explain instead of being a complete ***? Also it's incredibly arrogant to believe you can know for certainty the exact number when it's disputed even at academic level. Way to go Jet.

That is rule number 32 of the internet not only do you have to be right you have to be a *** about it.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 07:30:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Good to come in this morning and see this thread is still going strong.

You know what this thread needs more of?

Conway Stern.

I thought that was Obama. We all know he is Jewish/Muslim.

I"m Jewish also but only on the internet.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-08-01 07:37:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Conway Stern is a gay Jewish black man.

If I remember that episode.
By fonewear 2014-08-01 07:39:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »

Just like Obama !
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-08-01 07:41:23
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Just like Obama !

And it turns out it's all a ruse and he's working with the Chinese.

...just like Obama?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-08-01 07:42:19
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »

Just like Obama !

And it turns out it's all a ruse and he's working with the Chinese.

...just like Obama?

Of course it has to be true I read the "alternative media"
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 07:42:47
Link | Quote | Reply

And you retards are now dropping the number, from 227K to 200K?

Do not worry, next time Israel decide to murder kid, the number will drop to 150k!
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 117 118 119