Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 117 118 119
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 04:34:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Jetackuu said: »
It would be like saying the blacks were better off as slaves in the US
I haven't touched on the number of deaths cause as I said I'm not aware of which is the correct number and I'm not gonna make an uninformed guess. But the above makes no sense.
It makes sense but since you just admitted you're ignorant on the subject how about you just carry on.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
Game: FFXI
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 04:43:24
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you explain instead of being a complete ***? Also it's incredibly arrogant to believe you can know for certainty the exact number when it's disputed even at academic level. Way to go Jet.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 05:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I get it, you guys didn't visit those camp, so you can't explain why those number doesn't match the accepted numbers.
Accepted numbers? you mean the 6 million? yeah that's the accepted number, the other numbers have been discredited already, easily.
Yes I mean the 6m number as the acccepted one, did you visit those camp?

edit: you should provide a source that discredite the 200k since it is done easily. Anyone has reference of a good book made in the 80's or before about the subject?

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Because Auschwitz is only one of three independent camps colloquially known as Auschwitz. Try harder.

Is Auschwitz bad and I should try to visit another one someday?

The numbers fluctuate because Auschwitz is three separate camps. Auschwitz and Birkeneu being the two most infamous, but there was a third which didn't have a death count until the 1970's.

That kill it now, this list of name in Auschwitz is prolly not accurate neither then; was pretty sad when you saw Nazi giving name to animals but numbers to people.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:15:48
Link | Quote | Reply

How about you explain instead of being a complete ***? Also it's incredibly arrogant to believe you can know for certainty the exact number when it's disputed even at academic level. Way to go Jet.
I wasn't being a ***, but you want to think so, so by all means.

We don't need to know the exact number, but there's a world of difference between 200k and 6 million.

There's no credible argument for a 200k number, so trying to give it credibility to say it's "disputed even at an academic" is laughable and sad.

As for the other bit, you won't understand if you didn't already. Don't take it as an insult but just a geographic/cultural difference, I had a guess you probably wouldn't get it in the first place.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 05:19:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said I agree with the 200k, don't confuse me with other people. I said exact number, do you have it? No? Then you're just as ignorant, as you called me.

Also
person A: I question this number
person B: that's like saying black people should be slaves

where is the connection? Oh sorry, I'm not worth teaching to I guess.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:36:33
Link | Quote | Reply

I never said I agree with the 200k, don't confuse me with other people. I said exact number, do you have it? No? Then you're just as ignorant, as you called me.

Also
person A: I say this number is wrong based on proven false evidence
person B: that's like saying black people should be slaves

where is the connection? Oh sorry, I'm not worth teaching to I guess.
ftfy and I didn't "call" you ignorant, so stop being so defensive, I just stated that you admitted it. Again: we don't need to know the exact number, and there's worlds of difference between 200k people and 6 million people.

It has nothing to do with what you're worth, but since you don't understand the background of the one, and it would take a lot of time to teach that, I'm not going to waste the time. If you want to go look up the history and why they're equally inaccurate and ignorant statements then you do it. I understand that it's not part of your culture, so I don't expect you to know it.
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-08-01 05:37:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
This whole conversion, not to mention mass death could have been avoided if it wasn't for this.

You forgot:

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:39:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh, that gives me a sad, -5 points for FDR.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 05:40:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say I agree with 200k. I didn't say I disagree with millions. I said I cannot know the exact number thus I wouldn't comment on the subject cause I only talk about things I know - unlike many aroud these parts -.

There's no credible argument for a 200k number, so trying to give it credibility to say it's "disputed even at an academic" is laughable and sad.
So this is incorrect as I wasn't backing up anything at all, but merely calling myself out of a discussion on numbers.

I'll leave the other one alone since you don't even wanna bother.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:49:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't say I agree with 200k. I didn't say I disagree with millions. I said I cannot know the exact number thus I wouldn't comment on the subject cause I only talk about things I know - unlike many aroud these parts -.

So this is incorrect as I wasn't backing up anything at all, but merely calling myself out of a discussion on numbers.

I'll leave the other one alone since you don't even wanna bother.

I never said you didn't either, hence why you're confused.

That statement was still correct:

number when it's disputed even at academic level

There's no dispute, it's 6~ million.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 05:50:16
Link | Quote | Reply

You cut out the word 'exact' just so you can be right. Very constructive.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:51:21
Link | Quote | Reply

You cut out the word 'exact' just so you can be right. Very constructive.
and you put it in to make a blanket statement that nobody was making to try to obtain the high ground, nobody here was discussing the exact number.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 05:51:55
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no credible argument for a 6m number, so trying to give it credibility to say it's "disputed even at an academic" is laughable and sad.

See your sentence work for both numbers!
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:52:39
Link | Quote | Reply

There's no credible argument for a 6m number, so trying to give it credibility to say it's "disputed even at an academic" is laughable and sad.

not at all, as the real evidence backs up the 6 million number, unlike your delusion.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 05:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

In fact I didn't attack anyone for it ffs. I said in my first post on the subject that the number was of relative importance and you criticized it. Now that I return to it you're not fine with it either.
It was no high ground, I already explained why I said it.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 05:56:11
Link | Quote | Reply

not at all, as the real evidence backs up the 6 million number, unlike your delusion.

Not saying 6m isn't true, just pointing out that you won't convince someone that way.

ps: Auschwitz is a real evidence but apparently I can't believe the names/number I saw there.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 05:57:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Euclids Cfinder said: »
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-08-01 05:58:29
Link | Quote | Reply

So should I believe a free open encyclopedia over Name list/guide tour in auschwitz ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:01:16
Link | Quote | Reply

So should I believe a free open encyclopedia over Name list/guide tour in auschwitz ?

What exactly did the tour guide tell you? Also, did he have any evidence to back up the claim?
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

In fact I didn't attack anyone for it ffs. I said in my first post on the subject that the number was of relative importance and you criticized it. Now that I return to it you're not fine with it either.

I never said you attacked anyone, nor was I "attacking" you...

Trying to dismiss the argument by saying:

Bunch of people died, that's all that matters.

is highly ignorant, and almost as bad as the anti-Semitic holocaust deniers themselves, no I don't think that was your intent, I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of such a statement.

It'd be like the difference of wiping Richmond, VA off the map, and the difference of wiping 3/4 of NYC off the map, the two are an entirely different scale.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:03:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

What exactly did the tour guide tell you? Also, did he have any evidence to back up the claim?
The tour guides and people in general who are backing up the holocaust and it's 970 millions of deaths all explain clearly that the chimney built on the top of the gas chambers were built when tourists started visiting camps such as Auschwitz.

So, I'd say that these people are much more honest than this Wiki page.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 06:03:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't imply that *sighs* nvm you just can't understand me.

As for the other things I was only giving importance to the fact that people died, not demeaning the magnitude.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:03:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Considering it has it's sources listed and are easily verifiable, and it's been proven to be more accurate than Encyclopedia Britannica, yes.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:04:11
Link | Quote | Reply

is highly ignorant, and almost as bad as the anti-Semitic holocaust deniers themselves, no I don't think that was your intent, I was merely pointing out the ridiculousness of such a statement.

It'd be like the difference of wiping Richmond, VA off the map, and the difference of wiping 3/4 of NYC off the map, the two are an entirely different scale.
You're right that there are different scales, but she means the very root, which is, people died.

I'm as pained when a small town is wiped off than when X number of people die during WWII.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:05:42
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't imply that *sighs* nvm you just can't understand me.

As for the other things I was only giving importance to the fact that people died, not demeaning the magnitude.
In fact I didn't attack anyone for it ffs.

You certainly implied the one, I was clarifying, unnecessarily for the other.

Regardless of your intent with your statement, that's what it came across as. Not to mention that no ***people died, but the scale matters.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-01 06:06:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

You're right that there are different scales, but she means the very root, which is, people died.

I'm as pained when a small town is wiped off than when X number of people die during WWII.
That's purely improbable.
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-01 06:06:08
Link | Quote | Reply

The tour guides and people in general who are backing up the holocaust and it's 970 millions of deaths all explain clearly that the chimney built on the top of the gas chambers were built when tourists started visiting camps such as Auschwitz.

So, what do chimneys have to do with numbers?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:08:49
Link | Quote | Reply

So, what do chimneys have to do with numbers?
They have the effect of giving you more credibility into the big numbers claimed.
When people visit Auschwitz and are explained that those were "ovens" and all, and they even added chimneys to reinforce this, you start wondering "what the ***?".

Or at least, some people did.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-08-01 06:10:22
Link | Quote | Reply

That's purely improbable.
Is it really impossible to be pained by anything, period?

I was shocked and all when 9/11 happened, just as much as what happened to that plane not long ago over Ukraine, and just as much as what happened in Japan during Tohoku.

See what I mean? I really think that feelings aren't universal, they're a personal interpretation.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-08-01 06:13:09
Link | Quote | Reply

You certainly implied the one
As I said you just don't understand me and I reached the limit of my ability into trying to explain.
First Page 2 3 ... 63 64 65 ... 117 118 119