Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119
By fonewear 2014-07-23 11:51:18
Link | Quote | Reply

I tried reading once it is overrated. Book mobile could stop genocide also. Just take a look it's in a book...

[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-23 11:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Tell the Jews come to America, we'll cut out part of a US state for them and they can live in eternal peace thousands of miles away from any Muslims in New Isarel with New Jerusalem. We've got more land than we know what to do with here in 'Murica.

What's that? Religion? Holy land? Right of Return? Dammit, so much for solving this problem rationally.
where would you put them?

*** it, we've got enough land here in the US to take in the entirety of Israel - 8 million - and give them their own country. We're already bosom buddies so hey, lets do them a solid and move them closer to home. Get Canada involved, grab a map and carve out a new Jewish state Britannia style. Here are the perks: You'll never have to deal with angry Muslims again. Just send God an email saying ***got too real in the Holy Land so we decided to make a new holy land.

Screw the rules, we got money.

That way we can reap that sweet Jewish tech/medical/intelligence without them shitting up the newsfeeds with their eternal conflicts against their neighbors. Palestine can have the whole damn region back and we'll see what they do with it.

Boom, two state solution before bedtime so mail my Nobel to a P.O Box pls. Rank amateurs they have negotiating peace agreements. Amateurs I say.
I asked where.

And who in America or it's politics would give up land to form a new country in the middle of our own?
By Chyula 2014-07-23 11:58:17
Link | Quote | Reply

just go in and pump out all their oils and call it a day. This *** is been going on for thousands of years and no one will be able to stop it. Let these religious freak kill each other until only one left.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 12:00:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
No one is arguing that Israel should 'lay down their weapons' here. What people are arguing is that Israel is colonizing and working against the cause of 'peace' as laughable a notion that is.

Actually you are. You constantly confuse Hamas and Fatah and their respective situations. The current violence is between Hamas and Israel, Fatah has stayed out of it. The violence IS NOT caused by Israeli settling in Area C. Earlier I explained that Fatah and Hamas use different definitions of "settlements". The people causing the violence, Hamas, will not stop their rocket attacks until every last Jew is dead. There can be no peace with Hamas as long as that is their platform, which is also the platform which got the elected and popular support.

There is no violence between Fatah and Israel. The PA (Fatah) has valid concerns about land rights between them and Israel. If you were to pull your head out of your fourth point of contact and study the population map I posted earlier you would see that large amounts of area are still being negotiated (Area C, the white area). Fatah maintains control over Area's A and B (Dark and light Brown). Most of the arguing is actually over water rights and which group of people gets to use it.

The take away is that Israeli settlements in the disputed (as in nobody owns it) Area C is not a cause for the current violence, it isn't even a contributing factor as Hamas would be killing Jews as long as they are breathing. You were wrong about the blockade as you are with many other things. The blockade of Gaza had no effect on the west bank as they receive all their goods and services via open roads. The blockade was in response to, not a precipitate of, the violence from Gaza. The low quality of life conditions are again not caused by the Israeli government. The Palestinian Authority has administrative control, which includes taxes and services, for those area's where Palestinian's are settled. Israel is responsible for area's where Israeli's are settled. Israel has more money then the Palestinian Authority and Israeli's have better education then Palestinian's. This results in Israeli communities having a better standard of living then Palestinian communities. This is not the fault of the Israelis. Hopefully in time the Palestinians' will develop their own economy and then education and quality of life will improve.

Yes there are some extreme fanatical Zionists, they compromise the hard right political party in Israel. The more moderate party, which the majority of Israeli's support, are not Zionists and have a very even handed approach to things. Also your inventing a bond villain (rich high ranking Zionist secretly pulling strings to oppress the poor Palestinians). The Zionists just believe that the right place for Jewish people to live is their original homeland, which is the ancient land of Israel and Judea (which doesn't include the Gaza strip btw).

In all case's the entire reason that Israel was formed was because nobody wanted them. That hasn't changed. No other country would take them, that includes the USA. Even if you wanted to "relocate" them again, there isn't a place that would give them land. You would have to take that land from someone else. Putting them in the Mandate was out of sheer political expediency, a land that nobody wanted and nobody controlled was perfect for a people that nobody wanted.

Now we can argue and debate whether it was a good idea or not, and personally I'm of the "or not" variety, but it's long since gone and won't effect the current problem.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-23 12:06:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Chyula said: »
just go in and pump out all their oils and call it a day. This *** is been going on for thousands of years and no one will be able to stop it. Let these religious freak kill each other until only one left.
But if there's only one left they might turn their eyes to you next!!!!!!!
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-23 12:09:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Have we arrived at wiping them out yet? No? Take your time guys.
 Lakshmi.Saevel
By Lakshmi.Saevel 2014-07-23 12:11:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Now if anyone wants to actually know what's going on inside Israel politically. Due to their open return policy, which is that anyone of Jewish descent can come to Israel and become an Israeli citizen and settle there, there has been a massive change in population demographics. Most of the voters, it is a democratic nation, are moderate if a bit liberal. There is massive popular support for a separate Palestinian state / entity and they genuinely want peace. They also love their children and heavily criticize the government whenever rockets start being fired.

This is the reason for the massive retaliation strikes by the Israeli military. Israeli citizens no longer believe any cease-fire or negotiations can be made with Hamas in Gaza and support their government blowing that whole area up. They are critical of the illegal settlements (this is very complex to explain but not all Israeli communities are supported by the government) in the far east areas of the west bank. They are in support of mutual land swaps but that runs into a very big problem. Israel possesses desalinization technology and they create their own drinking water, Palestinians just use local water supply's. This creates the problem that many Israeli communities are in places that the Palestinians can not live in, while the Palestinian communities are always based around water sources. The unavailability of fresh drinking water is the reason large amounts of area C are unoccupied.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-23 12:19:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Have we arrived at wiping them out yet? No? Take your time guys.

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By Chyula 2014-07-23 12:20:54
Link | Quote | Reply

without oil in those area, it is hard to imagine how they'll have the financial to become a world super power for any super nation to give two ***about those countries, at best they'll become north korea all talk and no action.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-23 12:22:37
Link | Quote | Reply

without oil in those area, it is hard to imagine how they'll have the financial to become a world super power for any super nation to give two ***about those countries, at best they'll become north korea all talk and no action.
I've never heard anyone refer to ending up like NK as "at best" lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 12:54:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
The point about US is that they seized the opportunity, they didn't really care about jews holy land. They wanted a base in that area and Israel was the perfect puppet state. And now they're bros4ever.

That I can agree and equally be disgusted about.
I wouldn't be totally disgusted if I were you.

A presence in the Middle East is a great tactical strategy just in case things get real.
In the past I've been of the opinion just to glass over the entire region. I've since retracted that opinion in favor of not killing so many innocents. However I'm at odds with myself about picking the original thought again, I mean after all, the society there is what creates that nonsense, aren't they equally as guilty? (being facetious a bit).
To be honest, I have no qualms with having a Army/Navy/Air base in the region (heck, it could be in Israel for all I care). That would be a very effective deterrent from any madman dictator trying to do another Pearl Harbor on America.
 Fenrir.Camiie
Server: Fenrir
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-07-23 13:10:39
Link | Quote | Reply

What's with this petition nonsense? That's so last year. People save the world using hashtags now.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-23 13:11:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »
What's with this petition nonsense? That's so last year. People save the world using hashtags now.

#givepeaceachance
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2014-07-23 13:19:21
Link | Quote | Reply

#makelovenotwar

#andwhileyoureatitmakemeasandwich
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-23 13:21:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Why not make a kickstarter to form a new country !

Warning this song may turn you into a raging hippie.

YouTube Video Placeholder
By fonewear 2014-07-23 13:27:24
Link | Quote | Reply

I listened to the entire song and still war in the middle east maybe I have to listen to it one more time !

(actually that song is terrible and would cause more war in the Middle East)
 Bahamut.Soraishin
Server: Bahamut
user: Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-23 13:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell the Jews come to America, we'll cut out part of a US state for them and they can live in eternal peace thousands of miles away from any Muslims in New Isarel with New Jerusalem. We've got more land than we know what to do with here in 'Murica.

What's that? Religion? Holy land? Right of Return? Dammit, so much for solving this problem rationally.
California.

Maybe things would improve there.

They already own California >.<
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-23 13:30:10
Link | Quote | Reply

California.

Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-23 13:30:20
Link | Quote | Reply

If you care about palestine so much why don't you go fight the Israelis!!!!!!!11111

#jihadaccepted
#moneywhereyourmouthis
[+]
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-23 13:41:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Elohims will come back eventually and they'll only talk to whoever owns Jerusalem. It's very important.

Pretty sure Annunaki only care about gold, don't think they care who's in charge of some dusty city. When they get back they just doin a pickup at all the well laid out and organized gold storage facilities world wide. Most curious as to why quite a few of them have roofs that open built before helicopters, and before jets can hover in place.
 Fenrir.Camiie
user: Camiie
By Fenrir.Camiie 2014-07-23 13:44:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Soraishin said: »

California.

Or at least the Clippers.... for now.
 Bahamut.Soraishin
By Bahamut.Soraishin 2014-07-23 13:46:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Camiie said: »

California.

Or at least the Clippers.... for now.

i spit tea out reading that, sick burn
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-23 13:52:04
Link | Quote | Reply

California.

Perfect weather, great beaches and beautiful women has its drawbacks, everyone wants a piece of California's bounty.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-23 13:53:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
everyone wants a piece of California's bounty
Call Zorro!
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 13:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

California.

Perfect weather, great beaches and beautiful stupid women has its drawbacks, everyone wants a piece of California's bounty.
fixed
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-23 13:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol at people claiming to know their ***and saying there was never a Palestine.

Yeah clearly, it's because the US/UK put Jew in a land where there was no one that started to cause issue and war right ? That's a Zionism argument and gj to them they managed to make you believe there was never a Palestine.

We have Non Gouvernemental Organisation in Gaza that went to give food and help the population; they are reporting what's happen daily clearly bombing Hospital and beach with children on it is to stop terrorism. Even their building wich hold only people from France got bombed.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-23 13:54:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I want a piece of Oregon. Such a beautiful place really.

Any day now I'll hitch my wagon, buy some oxen, gather up four friends and set out on the trail...

Always remember never ford the river if a ferry is available you cheap ***.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Farkle
Server: Quetzalcoatl
user: Aasa
By Quetzalcoatl.Farkle 2014-07-23 13:55:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you have a petition to ban Hamas from palestine? They are the cause of all this
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-23 13:55:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, I want a piece of Oregon. Such a beautiful place really.

Any day now I'll hitch my wagon, buy some oxen, gather up four friends and set out on the trail...

Always remember never ford the river if a ferry is available you cheap ***.
Just watch out for dysentery.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-23 13:56:05
Link | Quote | Reply

I want Las Vegas but the Fear and Loathing kind...
First Page 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119