Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 16:00:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
He said UN not US.

Either way it's extremely dangerous to intervene on either side.
The UN's army is the US.

Edit: paged, so here some propaganda for the UN

Oh, and for our conspiracy theorists:

Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 16:02:37
Link | Quote | Reply

is It what they tell you on US media ?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 16:03:26
Link | Quote | Reply

The UN does contract the US military to intervene in conflicts that require stops - they also contract Canadian peacekeepers before they contract their own UN peacekeeping unit, and the US military.

As all nations within the UN that have a standing army, are by technicality, can be enlisted by the UN for universal (Global) intervention.
 Ragnarok.Zeig
Server: Ragnarok
user: Zeig
By Ragnarok.Zeig 2014-07-28 16:35:48
Link | Quote | Reply

We need someone expert in the Talk no jutsu irl too.
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Sylph.Safiyyah
Server: Sylph
user: Safiyyah
By Sylph.Safiyyah 2014-07-28 17:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Wow, this thread has gotten very long.

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Then stop deflecting every criticism of Hamas.
If Jet would stop deflecting every criticism of Israel.

He's descended into a Nausi-level of posting, where every point is just countered with "you're a supporter of terrorists".

Also the fractures continues to be US vs rest of the world here on this forum. I have the impression the very concept of war and justice is completely different between our cultures. Things like kill them all seems so much to stem from a culture of people who are so faraway from where the wars are fought that they have no concept of the magnitude of such statements.

I've seen very few here who have actually accepted that both sides are at fault.

You are 100% right about Americans. We haven't seen foreign troops in the continental US in a very, very long time. I think that many Americans have a much more cavalier attitude about war and violence in general because of this. And usually it's the ones who would never enlist to fight themselves that are so bloodthirsty.
[+]
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 17:18:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
The US isn't "the only remaining superpower". They're not even a superpower anymore. Have you seen the laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics? My sides still haven't recovered.
Also, when I say that the US is a bully, I mean the government and the military. I'm very well aware that someone like you wouldn't be considered a bully in any way.

Way to have a bad reading comprehension and be the poster child of the idiotic attitude I've been shitting on for many pages now.
And no, you do not fight for the little people getting exploited. Don't even go there, that's a very bad idea, it's a debate you won't win, because you're wrong right off the bat.

Your whole post is nothing but a testament to your idiocy. I didn't want to write you of as an idiot based on what I've seen of you as a player back in the days, but now you've just proven it. Rock bottom tier, stay there.

"Based on what you've seen of me as a player back in the days" lol, wut, you aren't even on my server. I don't even freaking know you! Hell, you seem to be holding on to quite a bit of rage. You should talk to a therapist or something for that. I must point out that while your accusing my country for being a bully you are also, in the same breath, being no better than a bully yourself. Every response to my posts from you are filled with degrading and hateful comments. I am not a bully however and don't need to resort to such actions.

Your attempts at getting a rise out of me have failed. While I say I don't care of what is going on in the middle east, that can be expanded to I also don't care what people on the internet think of me. I can assure you, I'll sleep well at night regardless.

"The laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics?" is irrelevant to the status of the U.S. being the only remaining superpower in the world. The U.S. being the only remaining superpower is why a lot of countries look to us to be this world police that the majority of the country wants nothing to do with. You've also contradicted yourself on this by stating in an earlier post that the U.S. being the "only superpower was not forgotten" which it clearly was and then say the U.S. isn't even a superpower anymore. First you acknowledge it then you argue it. Make up your mind and take a stand on one and stick with it.

Also, the everyday American only wishes to assist people who are being exploited. The folks running the country do much more than that because other countries are always begging us for action to save them from their own ignorance. Don't pick and choose sentences to quote from that takes what I've said out of context.

You should like, go outside and get a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever floats your boat and come to terms with reality. This fantasy you clearly have of ruling the internet is not working out for you.
We actually were on the same server, you were the typical idiot back then hidden into the mass of typical idiot. I just have very good memory and have been around for some time, so I've happened to meet a lot of people. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when it's been years and they're supposed to have grown up. You, unfortunately, don't seem to have.

As for the rest of your post, I am puzzled as to how you managed to come up with so much vomit that I already covered, among other people. It's like you really are unable to read.

10/10 for the girlfriend comment, though, that was quality. You may want to take your own advices, though, as I didn't get a "rise" out of you but I sure did get a good amount of booty pain.

The same old gibberish of an attempted attack. How about you stop saying you know me and we were on the same server while hiding behind a name unrecognizable to me. For one, such hostilities towards me is a sure sign that you absolutely do not know me, even IF you were once on the same server as me and saw me around. This does not mean you know me at all.

You keep spewing this word "idiot" while not knowing me which shows that you are in fact the idiot. I can back up my educational level but I'm not going to be drawn in to defend myself so deeply by an obvious internet troll. You mean nothing to me, and probably most of the real world hence why you're so angry in forums, to warrant such an act. You've been a bit humorous though with your mindless ranting and name calling. If only you were smart enough to see how that only shows your true intellect.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 17:21:19
Link | Quote | Reply

"You don't know who I am!" *stands up menacingly*
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 17:24:41
Link | Quote | Reply

"You don't know who I am!" *stands up menacingly*

IKR! It's all like, "I know you!" and I'm like, "dafuq are you?" lol

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 18:55:09
Link | Quote | Reply

The same old gibberish of an attempted attack. How about you stop saying you know me and we were on the same server while hiding behind a name unrecognizable to me. For one, such hostilities towards me is a sure sign that you absolutely do not know me, even IF you were once on the same server as me and saw me around. This does not mean you know me at all.

You keep spewing this word "idiot" while not knowing me which shows that you are in fact the idiot. I can back up my educational level but I'm not going to be drawn in to defend myself so deeply by an obvious internet troll. You mean nothing to me, and probably most of the real world hence why you're so angry in forums, to warrant such an act. You've been a bit humorous though with your mindless ranting and name calling. If only you were smart enough to see how that only shows your true intellect.
Hiding? If you click on my user name to the left, you can see the list of my characters. If you don't remember me, you simply have a very bad memory as you were actually the one of the two that came talking to the other.
No, I don't follow you, the only thing I remember of you is your character skin, namen job and the tell you sent me.

I keep saying the word idiot for a reason. Through various experiences and travels in life, you'll notice that people will always say that you are X or Y. "You're tall!", "you have nice eyes!" and so on. If someone keeps calling you an idiot based on things you clearly said and that are stupid, and they do it a lot, it simply means that you vomit stupidity.

>educational level
It has nothing to do with your educational level, this is some childish answer right here. If you act/talk like a simple minded/ignorant person, whether you have a PhD or not doesn't change the fact that you act and talk like someone who is simple minded/ignorant. Not directly saying that you do act/talk this specific way, I'm trying to explain the logic as bluntly as I can so you can understand. And also so you can avoid pulling the educational level line again, as this is some fresh out of college stuff that unfortunately has 0 credibility in the real adult world.
Another trait of being childish: you straight resorted to finding excuses based on your real self, and my real self.
Protip: do not do that on internet. You will always meet someone with a background that is crazy enough to shut you down.
I didn't even answer to your real life provocations, have you wondered why?

Of course I mean nothing to you, but you're still hurt enough to have to defend your internet persona, and even be so hurt that you have to actually switch to your real self and justify your "educational level". You'd be even more angry if you actually knew my background.
As for the real world, that's yet another childish come back. I'm not literally angry when I post, I simply enjoy using blunt language and sentences. Remember kid, this is a forum on internet, feelings and meanings do not travel 1:1.
As for my intellect, don't worry about it. The point of internet and more specifically forums is to unwind, to just sit there and post various stuff. Sometimes, when someone is posting lines taken straight from his favorite G.I. Joe episode, it's funny to pick on him. It's even more funny when said person takes it seriously to the point of having his own intellect questioned and hurt, and this person, instead of being confident or even resorting to self-criticism, simply stays in his own internal bunker, closing his eyes and repeating his magic phrase until he's completely mesmerized that it is the truth.

Whether I use politeness or not, your mind will not open. You're exhibiting immaturity and are also unable to grasp the topic at hand, since your very first post was already discussed enough to make you understand how wrong you are. So, starting from there, why wouldn't I call you a pleb? If you're so educated, I'm pretty sure you have already analyzed this question in your mind a thousand times and can come up with a clear answer that would dissipate any doubt.
But hey, "I don't have to justify myself to someone like you" or whatever else is going to be your come back. See why I don't bother with superfluous stuff for people like you?

As we say in French: when you were going, we were coming back.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 18:57:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
The UN couldn't begin to build an army, because it would conflict with the interests of each nation.

And would require it's own nation by means of acquisition, most likely unlawful.
It is indeed unlawful but the UN have been doing a lot of questionable and unlawful moves/operations.

However, I agree that in this specific conflict, they would be better off not doing anything like that. It's a really risky one, much more than a random African/Middle East country being attacked/cleansed.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-28 19:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Google ads trolling OP on my terminal.

[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 19:27:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Well even google know your opinion on the subject they know the website you choose to get info on brainwash you good :D
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-28 19:37:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you clowns even know why the UN was formed? lol
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 19:41:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Based Google ads.

Palestine confirmed for Axis member.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-28 19:46:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hiding? If you click on my user name to the left, you can see the list of my characters. If you don't remember me, you simply have a very bad memory as you were actually the one of the two that came talking to the other.
No, I don't follow you, the only thing I remember of you is your character skin, namen job and the tell you sent me.

I keep saying the word idiot for a reason. Through various experiences and travels in life, you'll notice that people will always say that you are X or Y. "You're tall!", "you have nice eyes!" and so on. If someone keeps calling you an idiot based on things you clearly said and that are stupid, and they do it a lot, it simply means that you vomit stupidity.

>educational level
It has nothing to do with your educational level, this is some childish answer right here. If you act/talk like a simple minded/ignorant person, whether you have a PhD or not doesn't change the fact that you act and talk like someone who is simple minded/ignorant. Not directly saying that you do act/talk this specific way, I'm trying to explain the logic as bluntly as I can so you can understand. And also so you can avoid pulling the educational level line again, as this is some fresh out of college stuff that unfortunately has 0 credibility in the real adult world.
Another trait of being childish: you straight resorted to finding excuses based on your real self, and my real self.
Protip: do not do that on internet. You will always meet someone with a background that is crazy enough to shut you down.
I didn't even answer to your real life provocations, have you wondered why?

Of course I mean nothing to you, but you're still hurt enough to have to defend your internet persona, and even be so hurt that you have to actually switch to your real self and justify your "educational level". You'd be even more angry if you actually knew my background.
As for the real world, that's yet another childish come back. I'm not literally angry when I post, I simply enjoy using blunt language and sentences. Remember kid, this is a forum on internet, feelings and meanings do not travel 1:1.
As for my intellect, don't worry about it. The point of internet and more specifically forums is to unwind, to just sit there and post various stuff. Sometimes, when someone is posting lines taken straight from his favorite G.I. Joe episode, it's funny to pick on him. It's even more funny when said person takes it seriously to the point of having his own intellect questioned and hurt, and this person, instead of being confident or even resorting to self-criticism, simply stays in his own internal bunker, closing his eyes and repeating his magic phrase until he's completely mesmerized that it is the truth.

Whether I use politeness or not, your mind will not open. You're exhibiting immaturity and are also unable to grasp the topic at hand, since your very first post was already discussed enough to make you understand how wrong you are. So, starting from there, why wouldn't I call you a pleb? If you're so educated, I'm pretty sure you have already analyzed this question in your mind a thousand times and can come up with a clear answer that would dissipate any doubt.
But hey, "I don't have to justify myself to someone like you" or whatever else is going to be your come back. See why I don't bother with superfluous stuff for people like you?

As we say in French: when you were going, we were coming back.

Lol, what? You haven't been the effort for me to actually investigate who you are, I don't care who you are. Clearly, you were never worth me remembering let alone trying to figure out who you are. I'd bet you're someone that was on my server that jumped servers because no one would do anything with you. I also never said you were following me. That's cute calling me kid though. That's a classic sign of an immature troll.

I'm not worried of your intellect, I already know it's lacking and if you went to an institution of higher learning then you should see about getting your money back. What's this ***about G.I. Joe too? I don't get the reference to anything I've said at all. You call me a kid while referencing G.I. Joe to nothing.

I've taken nothing you've said, ever, seriously. If you look at all of my posts, they were all calm and rational. If you look at yours, they were all irrational, illogical, and hostile stemming from me simply posting two words, "forgot 'ONLY.'" It is a fact you did forget and acknowledged forgetting then backpedaled to argue the fact. I guess technically I'm the troll since you bit hard on a post of only two words! lol!

Now you're saying I played some real-life card when I haven't even once. I simply said I wasn't going to defend my educational level to an ignorant troll. Oh, I suppose I did make note that you are probably a very lonely person in the real world. Your obvious anger in a forum of a video game shows this. It's freaking obvious, stop denying it lol. This last post you made you've ran with real-life references; even attempting to want to compare educational levels by stating I'd be angry if I knew your background. I can assure you some more, you've ruined your credibility with me so your background means crap to me. Here's me playing a real-life card: I don't require your approval of anything, I know I've been successful in life enough for me to be very happy. You've clearly not shut me down. I'm simply responding to your mindless rhetoric. You're postings are in near hysterics. It's hilarious and you are truly entertaining me with your ignorant ranting's! With a slight hint of annoying though. You're a joke.

I see the issue now though. Now I see why you hate Americans and America and feel obligated to attack me. You're French. Where your country is most likely to be the first to surrender, my country is most likely to fight for some cause, right or wrong. Seems to be a cultural jealousy. Israel and Palestine is at war, you sure you don't want to surrender?

EDIT: I'll return later as I'm pretty sure you'll continue your path of ignorance and respond with true stupidity.
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2014-07-28 19:48:32
Link | Quote | Reply

They won't stop attacking Israel until every Jew is either dead or gone from the Middle East. Don't be foolish enough to believe that Palestinians have any sense of nationalism. Hasn't modern History, and I mean the last two years, shown anyone that radical Muslims don't give a crap about borders or nations. I support genocide in Palestine. Kill 'em all Israel, the World will forget.

Q: What's the difference between a moderate Muslim and a radical Muslim?

A: The moderate Muslim only wants to kill Jews.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 19:49:28
Link | Quote | Reply

You're all talmud followers :(
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 20:49:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, you are completely right. I hate America and Americans and when I saw your flag I immediately felt obligated to insult and humiliate you. It's something I can't control, I absolutely dislike Americans to the core.
I'm French, yes, so obviously I will surrender in every aspect of my life, starting with this argument. This is all we're taught in France, how to bow down and leave a situation that isn't going in our favor. It's a bit annoying because we end up giving up on everything but, it's something we get used to. It's especially annoying when it comes to women as you pointed out, since it makes getting girlfriend really difficult if there is any kind of competition.

I am indeed jealous of your culture, most specifically the culture of never giving up and even more specifically the one that trusts in God. We unfortunately have our state and the church separated so it's very hard to reach the same level of enlightenment as you people do.
As for the war between Palestine and Israel and our surrendering, we already have surrendered. I merely came to this thread to tell everyone that France already called back their soldiers from every bases in the world and they're now waiting in our country until the situation in both Palestine and Ukraine dies down, as we do no want to suffer any losses.

I'm sorry if I was ignorant, it's just the cultural difference that makes it really hard for me to understand the American view, especially since I hate it. But your post opened my eyes a bit on my own mistakes. I'll try to make more efforts in the future.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-28 21:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

French have bases in other countries? Hmm. I wonder what for.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-28 21:07:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
Well even google know your opinion on the subject they know the website you choose to get info on brainwash you good :D

Explosive irony coming from a Muslim sympathizer.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-28 21:24:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Yeah, how dare he sympathise with ~1.6 billion people!?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 21:35:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
To surrender to people easier.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 21:39:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Very close.

We have bases in the world to be made aware as early as possible of any conflict that we should avoid getting into. It's purely a defensive position.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 21:47:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Muslim say that the end of time there will be a war between non muslim and muslim but they are supposed to respect everyone till the world do a war against them.

Jew say that goyim are inferior and can be stolen/take their home/lied too.

take what you prefer, a war at the end of time if you believe that the end of time happen? Or someone that can be mean already.
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-28 21:47:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bigsyke said: »

Yeah, how dare he sympathise with ~1.6 billion people!?

Is this supposed to be a clever retort? Or am I just totally getting whooshed by monumental sarcasm that takes for granted the four stage spin cycle with complimentary waxing the Islamic faith takes the brain through?

Muslim say that the end of time there will be a w

Every shitstained culture on the planet has predictions about the end of time. Islam is only unique in that it had to spawn off two other religions to get where it is now.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 21:51:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Very close.

We have bases in the world to be made aware as early as possible of any conflict that we should avoid getting into. It's purely a defensive position.
Why aren't you surrendering to me yet????

Don't make me come over there and annex your ***.

...wait.....
 Odin.Zicdeh
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-28 21:53:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Very close.

...wait.....

Yeah, go all Alsace-Lorraine on his ***!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 21:56:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Very close.

...wait.....
I'd gladly surrender if you offered to "annex" my ***.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-28 21:57:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Oooh la la.
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 117 118 119