Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
Server: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 14:30:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bismarck.Ramyrez said: »
eslim said: »
GMT? EST? JST?
CST x_x

it's the middle of the english calendar, clicky.

*** the midwest.
Hey, *** you too!

...is Texas even midwest? I mean, I guess in the literal sense, and in the time zone sense so...

Okay, you convinced me. When it comes to time zones, I hate Texas too.

(...really my hate of CST simply comes from the fact that my LS leader shows up late to her own events sometimes because she tends to forget she's CST but still sets EST event times.)

Edit: Paged. So here, let's have a pictoral representation of the only real crime that the Jews of the world have comitted. Keeping the faithful away from bacon and delicious BBQ.

Sorry, Samuel L. Jackson. Despite your quintessential line from Pulp Fiction, I dig on swine.

Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 14:31:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Naruto teaches that revenge just generate a perpetual chain of more vengeance from one side to the other.

We need someone expert in the Talk no jutsu irl too.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 14:34:41
Link | Quote | Reply

eslim said: »
GMT? EST? JST?
CST x_x

it's the middle of the english calendar, clicky.

*** the midwest.
Hey, *** you too!

...is Texas even midwest? I mean, I guess in the literal sense, and in the time zone sense so...

Okay, you convinced me. When it comes to time zones, I hate Texas too.

(...really my hate of CST simply comes from the fact that my LS leader shows up late to her own events sometimes because she tends to forget she's CST but still sets EST event times.)
Technically we are in the South, but South Central, not those hicks in Georgia and Louisiana (commonly referred to as the South (or Deep South)).

Only one county in Texas is in Mountain Time, and that's in El Paso.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Afania
Server: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 14:41:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
Naruto teaches that revenge just generate a perpetual chain of more vengeance from one side to the other.

This is not a concept from Naruto :<
By Jetackuu 2014-07-28 14:41:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Can agree with this :P
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 14:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Technically, it is possible to accomplish peace by Talk no jutsu....but certainly not Naruto style that can be done in 10 sentences, more like 300 years.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2014-07-28 14:47:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Not having this convo here nvm lol...
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 14:49:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

If you believe that then you haven't been watching the show for the past 300+ episodes... or you just don't understand what she was trying to say.

I read the manga version, not sure what you mean here. I only said Naruto's concept about revenge isn't original cuz I've heard it before Naruto exist.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 14:58:30
Link | Quote | Reply

If you believe that then you haven't been watching the show for the past 300+ episodes... or you just don't understand what she was trying to say.

I read the manga version, not sure what you mean here. I only said Naruto's concept about revenge isn't original cuz I've heard it before Naruto exist.

I'm pretty sure the concept is way older than the manga artform. By, oh, a millenium or two. At least.
 Ragnarok.Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2014-07-28 15:07:54
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm pretty sure the concept is way older than the manga artform. By, oh, a millenium or two. At least.

I think it's a concept from Buddhism but I can be totally wrong.
 Bismarck.Ramyrez
By Bismarck.Ramyrez 2014-07-28 15:16:53
Link | Quote | Reply

The quote "before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" is generally attributed to Confucius. Probably goes back further, but it sums up the point.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 15:20:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Did I say Naruto invented it? You people...
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-28 15:20:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So how is the war goin? Hamas wiped out yet? No? Well, keep at it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 15:34:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Why aren't you out in the front lines, if you are so concerned about it?

I would gladly sponsor and support your decision to go fight "the good fight." Best $20 I would ever spend.
 Asura.Ccl
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 15:41:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of money, a few country started to stop financial trade with Israel and boycott product that supposedly finance Israel terrorist activity such as coca cola wonder how that'll end in the long run; did they spoke about that in US media too?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 15:44:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Coca Cola is a wonderful drug. Those boycotts won't last long.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-28 15:45:21
Link | Quote | Reply

I would gladly sponsor and support your decision to go fight "the good fight." Best $20 I would ever spend.

Because I am busy catching a Cubs game this weekend. Priorities.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 15:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Moldtech said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
The US isn't "the only remaining superpower". They're not even a superpower anymore. Have you seen the laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics? My sides still haven't recovered.
Also, when I say that the US is a bully, I mean the government and the military. I'm very well aware that someone like you wouldn't be considered a bully in any way.

Way to have a bad reading comprehension and be the poster child of the idiotic attitude I've been shitting on for many pages now.
And no, you do not fight for the little people getting exploited. Don't even go there, that's a very bad idea, it's a debate you won't win, because you're wrong right off the bat.

Your whole post is nothing but a testament to your idiocy. I didn't want to write you of as an idiot based on what I've seen of you as a player back in the days, but now you've just proven it. Rock bottom tier, stay there.

"Based on what you've seen of me as a player back in the days" lol, wut, you aren't even on my server. I don't even freaking know you! Hell, you seem to be holding on to quite a bit of rage. You should talk to a therapist or something for that. I must point out that while your accusing my country for being a bully you are also, in the same breath, being no better than a bully yourself. Every response to my posts from you are filled with degrading and hateful comments. I am not a bully however and don't need to resort to such actions.

Your attempts at getting a rise out of me have failed. While I say I don't care of what is going on in the middle east, that can be expanded to I also don't care what people on the internet think of me. I can assure you, I'll sleep well at night regardless.

"The laugh that Obama provoked in the whole EU in the past week by threatening us on many topics?" is irrelevant to the status of the U.S. being the only remaining superpower in the world. The U.S. being the only remaining superpower is why a lot of countries look to us to be this world police that the majority of the country wants nothing to do with. You've also contradicted yourself on this by stating in an earlier post that the U.S. being the "only superpower was not forgotten" which it clearly was and then say the U.S. isn't even a superpower anymore. First you acknowledge it then you argue it. Make up your mind and take a stand on one and stick with it.

Also, the everyday American only wishes to assist people who are being exploited. The folks running the country do much more than that because other countries are always begging us for action to save them from their own ignorance. Don't pick and choose sentences to quote from that takes what I've said out of context.

You should like, go outside and get a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever floats your boat and come to terms with reality. This fantasy you clearly have of ruling the internet is not working out for you.
We actually were on the same server, you were the typical idiot back then hidden into the mass of typical idiot. I just have very good memory and have been around for some time, so I've happened to meet a lot of people. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, especially when it's been years and they're supposed to have grown up. You, unfortunately, don't seem to have.

As for the rest of your post, I am puzzled as to how you managed to come up with so much vomit that I already covered, among other people. It's like you really are unable to read.

10/10 for the girlfriend comment, though, that was quality. You may want to take your own advices, though, as I didn't get a "rise" out of you but I sure did get a good amount of booty pain.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 15:46:26
Link | Quote | Reply

News today was saying "UN has declared that Israel must stop the war. No conditions."

But it was lacking a 'or else..' I doubt being scolded will affect their idea much. Unless it was just omitted in the news report lol.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 15:46:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Because I am busy catching a Cubs game this weekend. Priorities.
Damn straight!
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 15:49:21
Link | Quote | Reply

News today was saying "UN has declared that Israel must stop the war. No conditions."

But it was lacking a 'or else..' I doubt being scolded will affect their idea much. Unless it was just omitted in the news report lol.
Indeed, it will have the same effect as any group of nation scolding anyone else in the past years.

Some people will laugh, other people will be frightened, and the main people targeted will carry on with their mission.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-28 15:49:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The U.N. has always been worthless. They have had a lot of opportunities in the last year to prove otherwise, but they steadily refuse to step in.
[+]
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 15:51:14
Link | Quote | Reply

UN should just make an army attack them if they don't stop.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-28 15:52:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

They can't, it would create a conflict with the protectors of Israel.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-28 15:54:46
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, what army?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-28 15:56:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

What, the US?

Wait, I thought we were on Israel's side? Why should the US wage war because the UN said so?
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-28 15:58:45
Link | Quote | Reply

The UN couldn't begin to build an army, because it would conflict with the interests of each nation.

And would require it's own nation by means of acquisition, most likely unlawful.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-28 15:59:09
Link | Quote | Reply

He said UN not US.

Either way it's extremely dangerous to intervene on either side.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-28 16:00:29
Link | Quote | Reply

When France did attack Lybia so their president couldn't tesity Sarkozy did use his money for his election, they called it an UN army here lol
First Page 2 3 ... 28 29 30 ... 117 118 119