Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119
By Artemicion 2014-07-27 15:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Pretty sure we reached some kind of in-between with Seha's posts and mines.

People at least understood the "middle" stance. Or at least I hope.

Try saying that to your Israeli Jewish ex who is fishing for a response at a bar everytime u guys go out!

Wasn't there this interesting documentary where this prolific Jew that spoke in university lectures had this campaign against Israel for their systematic extermination of the Palestinians? I can't recall the name of it, or the name of the man it revolved around, but I'd like to watch that again sometime.

I think it was still on youtube.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
Server: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 15:30:14
Link | Quote | Reply

American Actress tries to assassinate President Obama

YouTube Video Placeholder
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 15:31:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Artemicion said: »
Bahamut.Baconwrap said: »
Pretty sure we reached some kind of in-between with Seha's posts and mines.

People at least understood the "middle" stance. Or at least I hope.

Try saying that to your Israeli Jewish ex who is fishing for a response at a bar everytime u guys go out!

Wasn't there this interesting documentary where this prolific Jew that spoke in university lectures had this campaign against Israel for their systematic extermination of the Palestinians? I can't recall the name of it, or the name of the man it revolved around, but I'd like to watch that again sometime.

I think it was still on youtube.

Norman Finklestein?

or maybe it was "they dare to speak out" ?

Noam Chomsky?
By Artemicion 2014-07-27 15:46:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Yes, that's the guy. Thanks for the links.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-27 15:54:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »
I have a question for you Jet and the people that fully support israel on this war:

If Israel is right and the good side in this war; why did they feel the need to manipulate media and opinion's public and use false information to start this war?

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/killed-turning-onslaught.html
I answered you already.
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 16:04:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »
I have a question for you Jet and the people that fully support israel on this war:

If Israel is right and the good side in this war; why did they feel the need to manipulate media and opinion's public and use false information to start this war?

I answered you already.

The only thing that can withstand the Israeli/Zionist's media machine is the truth. If Israel was really right, their media and political might would have made this a non-issue. Everyone would clearly be as Pro-Israeli as they were Pro-American during the cold war.

Fact is people have access to the truth these days. More and more people and groups are coming out in support of Palestine and becoming Anti-Israeli by the day.

You yourself could be one of them in the future.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-27 16:06:36
Link | Quote | Reply

Jetackuu said: »

I answered you already.

Only thing I ever saw you posting is that you don't need a reason to attack terrorist; but that doesn't answer the question at all.
By fonewear 2014-07-27 16:07:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quetzalcoatl.Maldini said: »
American Actress tries to assassinate President Obama

Yes this woman plans to assassinate Benjamin Netanyahu with some challah bread laced with ricin.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 16:11:51
Link | Quote | Reply

My boy Chomsky makes his appearance in this thread, long overdue. And he's got the maps. Lots and lots of maps.
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-27 16:21:01
Link | Quote | Reply

If this gets to 50 pages, I'm going to make a counter-petition to fund a NASA Project that will launch a small probe with the intent to gravity-tow an Asteroid into Earth orbit, then perform a kinetic impact with said Asteroid on Palestine, turning it into a molten crater, while simultaneously ending global warming by shrouding the Earth from the sun for a few months.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 16:23:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm tired of all the pseudo intellectuals and historians bringing in their uneducated and informed opinions on this issue, so I'm just going to use facts and official ruling in hopes people with the ability to comprehend will gain something.

These are facts, not opinions

UN Definition of Terrorism:
"the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims."

International Ruling on Palestine:
The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regard Israel as the "Occupying Power.

Israel itself knows its occupation is illegal:
The High Court of Justice in Israel, with a variety of different justices sitting, has repeatedly stated for more than 4 decades that Israel’s presence in the West Bank is in violation of international law.

On Jerusalem:
Israel's annexation of East Jerusalem in 1980 (see Jerusalem Law) and the Golan Heights in 1981 (see Golan Heights Law) has not been recognised by any other country.[11]
INCLUDING THE UNITED STATES!!
United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 declared the annexation of Jerusalem "null and void" and required that it be rescinded.

The full list of Vetos the US has used in the United Nations protecting Israel from being held accountable for its violations of human rights and the sovereignty of other nations:

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/UN/usvetoes.html

BBC Poll shows Israel is ranked as 3rd worst country in the world (it beat some heavy weights)

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/middle-east/3771-bbc-poll-ranks-israel-third-in-list-of-worst-countries-worldwide

Conclusion:
Under the UN'S definition of terrorism, all offenses orchestrated by Israel against the Palestinian people are unauthorized due to the fact that the Palestinians are resisting occupation. Israel is the terrorist state, not the Palestinians. It is Israel that illegally occupies another nation and people.
This combined with the large deathtol on the Palestinian side and the miniscule casualties on the Israeli side only exemplify just how brutal a terrorist and oppressive state Israel is.

The USA is also guilty and a collaborator in these crimes by using its position within the United Nations to veto any legal recourse, as well as for supplying and supporting an illegal state and its occupation of another nation. It is also guilty of supporting crimes against humanity.

I can get the amnesty international reports if you like.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-27 16:24:49
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm tired of all the pseudo intellectuals
Are you Senkyuutai?
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-27 16:26:49
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Are you Senkyuutai?

Sunday afternoon pseudo intellectuals. I started a group we gather on a video game site and talk about Israel.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 16:34:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »
If this gets to 50 pages, I'm going to make a counter-petition to fund a NASA Project that will launch a small probe with the intent to gravity-tow an Asteroid into Earth orbit, then perform a kinetic impact with said Asteroid on Palestine, turning it into a molten crater, while simultaneously ending global warming by shrouding the Earth from the sun for a few months.

More or less inciting the elimination of an entire people, genocide. How are you any different from Al Qaeda calling for "Death to america"? Change the flag colors and the language, and you're the same.

The only difference is the US is currently the world's military superpower. And I stress "Currently" and "Military".
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-27 16:37:44
Link | Quote | Reply

And also "world".
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-27 16:55:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you Senkyuutai?
I wouldn't say that I'm tired, I would simply ***on them.

He's much more diplomatic than I.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-27 16:59:08
Link | Quote | Reply

More or less inciting the elimination of an entire people, genocide. How are you any different from Al Qaeda calling for "Death to america"? Change the flag colors and the language, and you're the same.

The only difference is the US is currently the world's military superpower. And I stress "Currently" and "Military".
As I said before, even "currently" isn't certain given the circumstances.

They keep threatening other nations (they just threatened France a couple days ago) but it's all barking, they can't bite anything that is remotely worth mentioning.
They barked so loudly when Russia made a chess move not long ago but they can't do more than barking without *** themselves royally.

We have already enterred the "post US" world, they're merely trying to keep the facade up the longest possible.

Now, I wonder if they'll go full edge and will blow up everything as a last resort or if they'll bow even lower to their rightful owners.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2014-07-27 18:07:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
My boy Chomsky makes his appearance in this thread, long overdue. And he's got the maps. Lots and lots of maps.
He's right though, the U.S. is in no position to be even remotely close to a neutral party for peace in the middle east.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-27 18:20:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
He's right though, the U.S. is in no position to be even remotely close to a neutral party for peace in the middle east.
US is never a neutral party in anything.

We have our fingers in so many pies, I'm surprised the world hasn't got the American herpes yet.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-27 18:32:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
US is never a neutral party in anything.

We have our fingers in so many pies, I'm surprised the world hasn't got the American herpes yet.
Just American Derpes. Like herpes, but with no known cure. Aside from Darwinism, which is failing to keep up.
[+]
By fonewear 2014-07-27 19:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Canadian herpes tastes like maple syrup !
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Maldini
By Quetzalcoatl.Maldini 2014-07-27 19:13:44
Link | Quote | Reply

As I said before, even "currently" isn't certain given the circumstances.

They keep threatening other nations (they just threatened France a couple days ago) but it's all barking, they can't bite anything that is remotely worth mentioning.
They barked so loudly when Russia made a chess move not long ago but they can't do more than barking without *** themselves royally.

We have already enterred the "post US" world, they're merely trying to keep the facade up the longest possible.

Now, I wonder if they'll go full edge and will blow up everything as a last resort or if they'll bow even lower to their rightful owners.

In the GCC we have already started shifting our money/investments elsewhere.
The 6 trillion of GCC money that was once invested in the US is now at 2 Trillion and its dropping 100 billion on average a quarter since 2008.

When the Chinese decide to pull the plug, that Arab money that used to be such a nice safety net won't be there.

Only choice 'murica will have is to hit the reset button, which the rest of the world won't tolerate.

Time to start learning chinese. I hope they move disneyland, six flags and universal studios there and I hope it all doesn't go down before I get to see Avengers II, the New star wars movies and Batman vs superman. They can crumble into obscurity after that.

EDIT:
I don't know who it was that laughed off the fact that a select few (coughzionists) currently own the USA, as a "conspiracy theory".

Its not actually a conspiracy theory, it is well documented and known throughout the educated and versed world. Most of you won't believe until NBC and FOX blast it 24/7 across your TVS though.

Federal Reserve:
The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Privately owned banks:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin. (Zionist)

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris. (Zionist)

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy. (Zionist)

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam. (Zionist)

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.(Zionist)

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).(Zionist)

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY. (Zionist)

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton are principal shareholders).(Zionist)

$9. Hanover Trust of NY (William and David Rockefeller & Chase National Bank NY are principal shareholders)

One of the smallest Minorities in the United States runs the Federal Reserve entirely.

That "we are the 99%" of OWS can be looked into to also be "We are the non-zionist"

Depending on religious definitions and varying population data, the United States is home to the largest or second largest (after Israel) Jewish community in the world. In 2012, the American Jewish population was estimated at between 5.5-8 million, depending on the definition of the term. This constitutes between 1.7% to 2.6% of the total US population.

I'm not saying all jews, or anything like that. A lot of my best friends are jews, and indeed the most outspoken and strongest defenders of Palestinian rights are all Jews. So its not a racial thing. Its a political thing. And that political evil monkey is zionism.

There are thousands of christians who are also zionists. That doesn't mean I have anything against christians. Its zionism that is the evil.
[+]
 Asura.Kese
user: buhusky34
By Asura.Kese 2014-07-27 19:45:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Israeli government pays people to spread propaganda online.

Here is proof that they also have a well defined game plan and strategy for manipulating the west.

It's true. They are trying to play you people for fools. Sadly, it is working on many.

Your text to link here...
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-27 20:03:04
Link | Quote | Reply

Damn, I have the very bad habit of never renaming the pictures I get on 4chan, but, there is a huge chart that shows every single high ranked people in every single big company around the world. Each name has a color that will say if they are: Jews, goy and "of color" (if I remember correctly, might be wrong on the last one).

Needless to say, most are Jews and you have as many persons of color as you have fingers on one hand.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 20:54:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Seems we're taking the long road to the obvious conclusion here:

Jews run this mother fuc-
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-27 21:42:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Sorry, but you have just lost any remaining respect you had from most of the community. Enjoy your crackpot ideas by yourself.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-27 22:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I play Protocols of the Elders of Zion in attack mode and end my turn.

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-27 23:41:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Here is the picture I meant in my earlier post. Could find it in google by typing "jewish company leader chart", how convenient.
 Fenrir.Moldtech
Server: Fenrir
user: Moldtech
By Fenrir.Moldtech 2014-07-27 23:47:21
Link | Quote | Reply

And forgot "only"
First Page 2 3 ... 25 26 27 ... 117 118 119