Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-07-24 22:42:37
Link | Quote | Reply

At the end of the day isn't this really a bunch of Ashkenazi's and Druze's beating up on genealogical Semites?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 22:43:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Clubark said: »
Bismarck.Dubai said: »
After the 36000 some acres,Israel gave to the palastines and not to mention mostly the West bank. Palestine parasites still want all of Israel.

*Still want all of Palestine "back".
It's not happening. Face it. A covenant is a covenant. There will be an intervention naturally and supernaturally. I'm done with this debate.
Ok, this guy cracks me up almost as much...

Asura.Ccl said: »
Jetackuu said: »
Some wars need to be fought, and it's "being an idiot" ffs, it's not hard.

We can do this in French if you want, would be easier for me.

Like the war between Usa and Irak cause they had mass destruction weapon?

I'm not a fan of the "Romance languages," thanks.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 22:44:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It actually hurts to read it, and distracts from your otherwise equally bad and idiotic point.

No, man. He knows more about world behind-the-scene stuff than any of us. He said so himself.

Are you saying you know more about the world than Sarkozy and Obama ?
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 22:44:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel are monster; If you defend them you're a monster too.
Ccl lacks knowledge (ignorant) , critical thinking and facts. Bias feedback proves you're a complete narrow minded moron.

Your leader has been called a Liar by Sarkozy and Obama so...

Yeah because they're the most reliable source. Proves nothing. Independent thinking they both lack.
>implying there is a path made entirely of logic that could back up Israel's leaders
>ever

So basically, you call people out for being ignorant and lacking knowledge while yourself you're being oblivious to the fact that there is no logical explanation to back up whatever Israel has been doing for the past 70 years.

Rough summary:

- Jews people, among other human beings such as gipsies, homosexuals and whatever other communities (*** communities) are killed during WWII
- Jews manage to be louder than others and to make the whole WWII conclusion fall on them and the whole world to come out saying "it was a huge loss for the jews", no mention of the rest, who would care about the Armenian genocide anyway
- Jews manage to *** their way into invading a country and claiming it as rightfully theirs based on some Twilight-tier fanfic. USA and other nations back it up because of reasons that we can only guess.
- Jews slowly massacre the people around their newly acquired land
- Said people fight back, extremism starts blooming/becomes even more extreme and starts taking actions
- Jews still cry like little ***
- Their leaders have key roles in the biggest decisions taken in most of the Western countries, making it impossible to even get between them to stop the fight, people think they have to take sides but they cannot because of the US backing one of them

And when I say "jews", I don't mean all jews, I mean Zionists. Zionists are cancer no matter how you put it, Zionism in itself is cancer and is against anything that isn't jewish, and these HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Americans don't even understand this very simple thing and back them up regardless. They aren't glad that you back them up, you're merely their pet.

Zionism controls a few EU countries (such as France) and the US, how can you even call people who ***on Israel ignorant. That's precisely what the comedian we mentioned has been saying all along. Jews are fine, Zionists and Israel (which is a Zionist state) aren't. Both need to disappear, as much as the Hamas needs to disappear, too, but the Hamas doesn't control other countries nor does it control much outside of the people living there. Being blind/oblivious is bliss.

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
At the end of the day isn't this really a bunch of Ashkenazi's and Druze's beating up on genealogical Semites?
Mostly Ashkenaze.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 22:44:34
Link | Quote | Reply

After the 36000 some acres,Israel gave to the palastines and not to mention mostly the West bank. Palestine parasites still want all of Israel.

It's not happening. Face it. A covenant is a covenant. There will be an intervention naturally and supernaturally. I'm done with this debate.

For real now, I'm gonna ask without troll and such; don't you want this stupid war to just end ?
yes, so does Vic, and people harassed him for it:

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
No thanks, wipe them out.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 22:46:58
Link | Quote | Reply

For real now, I'm gonna ask without troll and such; don't you want this stupid war to just end ?

Pointing out that someone isn't being realistic because all that is on his mind is narrow as *** due to his upbringing and geographic situation is harassment?

Well, ***.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-07-24 22:47:08
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
It actually hurts to read it, and distracts from your otherwise equally bad and idiotic point.

No, man. He knows more about world behind-the-scene stuff than any of us. He said so himself.

Are you saying you know more about the world than Sarkozy and Obama ?

I most certainly hope not.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 22:49:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »

Pointing out that someone isn't being realistic because all that is on his mind is narrow as *** due to his upbringing and geographic situation is harassment?

Well, ***.

It isn't narrow, but your perception of it is due to your own narrow-mindedness.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 22:50:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I want to say something, but part of my brain has been put on temporary leave due to food poisoning, and not having enough rest because of it, but I'll try.

Many politicians seem to believe the world works a certain way. Their way or an idealistic way that isn't possible with the current way people think.

Thus they are often sheltered from the real world, and are fed tragedy after tragedy, or visit on "Good Will" missions, for the sole purpose of political ratings. They may eventually come to love where they have visited, or have grown to see a plight that they were meant to be exposed to.

Like anyone removed from the real world, they begin to see the real world differently, more politically and diplomatically charged, or spearheaded by special interests groups.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 22:54:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Rough summary:

- Jews people, among other human beings such as gipsies, homosexuals and whatever other communities (*** communities) are killed during WWII
- Jews manage to be louder than others and to make the whole WWII conclusion fall on them and the whole world to come out saying "it was a huge loss for the jews", no mention of the rest, who would care about the Armenian genocide anyway
- Jews manage to *** their way into invading a country and claiming it as rightfully theirs based on some Twilight-tier fanfic. USA and other nations back it up because of reasons that we can only guess.
- Said people fight back, extremism starts blooming/becomes even more extreme and starts taking actions
- Their leaders have key roles in the biggest decisions taken in most of the Western countries, making it impossible to even get between them to stop the fight, people think they have to take sides but they cannot because of the US backing one of them

And when I say "jews", I don't mean all jews, I mean Zionists. Zionists are cancer no matter how you put it, Zionism in itself is cancer and is against anything that isn't jewish, and these HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE Americans don't even understand this very simple thing and back them up regardless. They aren't glad that you back them up, you're merely their pet.

Zionism controls a few EU countries (such as France) and the US, how can you even call people who ***on Israel ignorant. That's precisely what the comedian we mentioned has been saying all along. Jews are fine, Zionists and Israel (which is a Zionist state) aren't. Both need to disappear, as much as the Hamas needs to disappear, too, but the Hamas doesn't control other countries nor does it control much outside of the people living there. Being blind/oblivious is bliss.

You forgot to mention things like extremists assassinate Egyptian President for signing a peace treaty with Israel, stuff like that hurts your sympathy plea. Also the Armenian Genocide was a WWI thing, nothing to do with WWII.
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 22:54:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, ***.

It isn't narrow, but your perception of it is due to your own narrow-mindedness.
Translation: you're calling him narrow (which he most likely is) but I do not like the logic you're following in order to do so. Therefore, I'll dismiss you and will simply call you narrow-minded back.

10/10.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 22:55:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Na, but great deflection attempt.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 22:58:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Now I know for sure, Senkyuutai is living in his own version of a Hollywood movie, and that movie's plot is telling everyone else, particularly Americans, that they're living in a Hollywood movie.

The actual translation you're looking for is:

He's calling your perception of his views narrow-minded, based on your own narrow minded views.

But being so narrow minded, you simply inferred that he was calling Viciousss narrow-minded for his views.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 22:59:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Rough summary:

You forgot to mention things like extremists assassinate Egyptian President for signing a peace treaty with Israel, stuff like that hurts your sympathy plea. Also the Armenian Genocide was a WWI thing, nothing to do with WWII.
Was still ignored.

The whole complain people have ever since WWII ended is: why is the fact that Jews specifically died the only thing to remember? Why are gipsies and homosexuals put lower on the "pain scale"?

Do you realize that there were many communities hurt by WWII (more than what has been mentioned) yet only one of them asked for a *** country that was already taken, and got it, while others were simply tending to their own wounds?
If this doesn't strike you as unreal, I don't know what to tell you.

As for the assassination, yes it's bad, but it falls within what I explained.

The bottom line is: when there is a problem, you have to look for the root and remove all the superfluous things in order to determine how to grasp the issue first, and then how to solve it.
What is the very root of the issue between Israel and Palestine? Is the root something logically justifiable? And so on.

Also, it would be foolish to believe that the conflict at hand only involves Israel and Palestine, but I said that in my very first post here.
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just saying that he needs to put down the anti-American haterade and actually think about why one would wipe the entire shithole instead of continuing to deal with a situation that's been playing out for longer than any of us have been alive. But no, call the guy narrow-minded and harass him, then insult his upbringing and area, that will show 'em.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 23:02:29
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm just saying that he needs to put down the anti-American haterade and actually think about why one would wipe the entire shithole instead of continuing to deal with a situation that's been playing out for longer than any of us have been alive. But no, call the guy narrow-minded and harass him, then insult his upbringing and area, that will show 'em.
It sure showed me, Mmhmm~
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 23:03:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Now I know for sure, Senkyuutai is living in his own version of a Hollywood movie, and that movie's plot is telling everyone else, particularly Americans, that they're living in a Hollywood movie.

He's calling your perception of his views narrow-minded, based on your own narrow minded views.

But being so narrow minded, you simply inferred that he was calling Viciousss narrow-minded for his views.
I guess I didn't explain enough times that the fact that this forum is mainly populated by US posters forces a certain reality on the forums themselves. You are merely an example that back it all up, since you're NA yourself. But as a friend of yours pointed out earlier, you cannot see your own bias/illusion. It's really funny to see you guys trying to teach lessons when you don't even realize that it goes both ways.

I very well know when I'm narrow minded in calling Americans X or Y. And I very well know when I've been calling typical American mentality/attitude out for several posts without fail and eloquently.

I will once again hurt your anus but, this thread has been on the second part. Sorry, you really have a lot of work to do if you want to realize the logic behind this thread, you seem amputated of any.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:04:59
Link | Quote | Reply

It sure showed me, Mmhmm~
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 23:05:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Americans are monsters too btw. Attacking a whole country supposedly cause a man was hiding there ?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:06:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Did he just say "no you" ? I think he just said "no you." You going to take that you Canuck?
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:07:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Americans are monsters too btw. Attacking a whole country supposedly cause a man was hiding there ?
lolwut?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 23:10:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Cause there was another reason for bombing afghanistan?
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2014-07-24 23:11:04
Link | Quote | Reply

lolwut?

He's talking about the occupation of Afghanistan and the Taliban.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 23:11:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Was still ignored.

The whole complain people have ever since WWII ended is: why is the fact that Jews specifically died the only thing to remember? Why are gipsies and homosexuals put lower on the "pain scale"?

Do you realize that there were many communities hurt by WWII (more than what has been mentioned) yet only one of them asked for a *** country that was already taken, and got it, while others were simply tending to their own wounds?
If this doesn't strike you as unreal, I don't know what to tell you.

The Armenian genocide was not ignored. It was just difficult to hold the offending party responsible because they simply ceased to exist after WWI. The Ottoman Empire died with the Treaty of Versaille. Turkey, to this day, has been blamed for the event, and while they have still failed to label it a genocide, its accepted around the world as a genocide. Reparations were paid, Armenia was granted independence (tho that didn't last long, thanks Soviet Union), that was pretty much all that could be done, nobody could stop the Soviet takeover, and nobody else could be held responsible.

Yes other people suffered in WW2, that doesn't mean the Jews didn't suffer, and they were a people without a home. So they got one.

As for the assassination, yes it's bad, but it falls within what I explained.

The bottom line is: when there is a problem, you have to look for the root and remove all the superfluous things in order to determine how to grasp the issue first, and then how to solve it.
What is the very root of the issue between Israel and Palestine? Is the root something logically justifiable? And so on.

Also, it would be foolish to believe that the conflict at hand only involves Israel and Palestine, but I said that in my very first post here.

Yeah, its bad? Yeah, I think so. Sadat's murder pretty much permanently solidified Western support for Israel. Good job, extremists.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 23:12:02
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess I didn't explain enough times that the fact that this forum is mainly populated by US posters forces a certain reality on the forums themselves. You are merely an example that back it all up, since you're NA yourself. But as a friend of yours pointed out earlier, you cannot see your own bias/illusion. It's really funny to see you guys trying to teach lessons when you don't even realize that it goes both ways.

I very well know when I'm narrow minded in calling Americans X or Y. And I very well know when I've been called typical American mentality/attitude out for several posts without fail and eloquently.

I will once again hurt your anus but, this thread has been on the second part. Sorry, you really have a lot of work to do if you want to realize the logic behind this thread, you seem amputated of any.
This is the very same drivel coming from the guy who posted "it's my logic, and you're not supposed to be able to follow it" which actually shows you have absolutely none to begin with.

Also, being North American has very little to do with the same ideologies as being American, but of course, someone with as much enlightenment as you, would already know that... oh wait... You don't, which is why you keep drooling the same mindless and absolutely HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE *** you keep spewing about Americans, and anyone being associated with them by a shared landmass, despite a clear difference in ideologies that separate us.

As far as logical debates go, insulting anyone with a different point of view (for any reason, be it their upbringing, environment, or the media they watch and/or read from, simply because it's AMERICAN, or in this case, NORTH AMERICAN, and the ideological views of a select minority, that you seem to blanket as being the whole of America, which has a population base of roughly 330million people, and this website only caters to roughly... maybe 1,000 active users, and any random number of lurkers, of varying cultural background) is probably the safest way of being dismissed entirely, since your entire focus seems to be on insulting anyone and everyone.

So TL/DR: What little intelligence one could assume you fished out of an amoeba for your own use, has dwindled into a void of absolute nothingness.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:12:33
Link | Quote | Reply

lolwut?

Yes, because attacking terrorists = attacking a whole country, yes, that makes total sense.

Don't get me wrong, the wars were stupid, but damn that's a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 23:16:30
Link | Quote | Reply

lolwut?

Yes, because attacking terrorists = attacking a whole country, yes, that makes total sense.

Don't get me wrong, the wars were stupid, but damn that's a HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement.
HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement of the year award, worthy?
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 23:16:40
Link | Quote | Reply

So are you saying that if there was no Bin Laden there, America would still have saved the day in there ?

edit: Still waiting for those mass destruction weapon in Irak you monsters.
By Jetackuu 2014-07-24 23:17:45
Link | Quote | Reply

lolwut?

HELP I AM TRAPPED IN 2006 PLEASE SEND A TIME MACHINE statement of the year award, worthy?
Idk, it's been a pretty interesting year.

So are you saying that if there was no Bin Laden there, America would still have saved the day in there ?
Dude, you missed the entire point, and apparently won't get it, take off your bias glasses for 5 minutes, and then come try to sit at the adult table.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 23:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

edit: Still waiting for those mass destruction weapon in IraQ you monsters.

So are we. But really, you need to drop this subject.
First Page 2 3 ... 11 12 13 ... 117 118 119