Please Sign In To Stop Genocide In Palestine

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
Please sign in to Stop genocide in palestine
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 17:52:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Bigsyke said: »
What some people fail to realise is there is such a thing as context.

There isn't a massive backlash when you make a joke about Christianity because Christians are in a relatively good position now. Compare that with a group of people who are facing harsh opposition from numerous countries; Of course they'd make a huge deal about it for something you may view as minor.

Say we live on the same apartment block. Every day I would knock on your door and flick your cheek then leave. One day you beat the ***out of me and you are branded as a monster.

Oh come on. Really? Muslims have the right to issue death threats and execute people because they're in a 'bad position' relative to Christians? I guess *** all those Christians in the Caribbean and Latin America living in abject squalor (also interfered by EU powers just like the ME) who see people insult their faith on the interwebs and don't resort to burning American flags and having their holy men issue global death proclamations.

It's a joke. A sad one. Just stahp. You're insulting Muslims who are better than this.

If you ever reach the point where killing people for an insult is logical then return back to 600AD where you belong and stay far away from the 21st century - cause you're an extremist.

We live in a world where people insult eachother all the time and though it's hurtful, it isn't a reason to *** kill people. And if as a religious person you seek to apologize for extremists then don't be surprised when coddling them backfires.
 Asura.Ccl
Server: Asura
user: ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 17:54:12
Link | Quote | Reply

And because of that I can't make joke about hitler killing jew in Europe while I apparently can in the rest of the world ?

Why do some country in europe still have to pay for what happened before most of us were born? Why don't we pay afrika for all the slavery/murder we did ? Instead we are using their ressource to make profit.

When I was in Japan they had figurine and poster of Hitler in some shop, it did gross me out; but I'm all about freedom of speech and that thing work both way, gotta accept what you defend but can't forbid what you hate.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 17:56:03
Link | Quote | Reply

If I go to an Auschwitz survivors gathering and parade about the crowd in Nazi regalia, I expect to be booed, insulted and probably punched in the face by some angry geriatrics.

I don't expect to be killed.

Bruised up? Knocked out? Spit on? Probably. Killed? Nope.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 17:56:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
We live in a world where people insult eachother all the time and though it's hurtful, it isn't a reason to *** kill people. And if as a religious person you seek to apologize for extremists then don't be surprised when coddling them backfires.

Go insult israel and /cheer for hilter in France in public, you get banned from public and go to jail.

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
Server: Ragnarok
user: Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-24 18:01:07
Link | Quote | Reply

What some people fail to realise is there is such a thing as context.

There isn't a massive backlash when you make a joke about Christianity because Christians are in a relatively good position now. Compare that with a group of people who are facing harsh opposition from numerous countries; Of course they'd make a huge deal about it for something you may view as minor.

Say we live on the same apartment block. Every day I would knock on your door and flick your cheek then leave. One day you beat the ***out of me and you are branded as a monster.

Oh come on. Really? Muslims have the right to issue death threats and execute people because they're in a 'bad position' relative to Christians? I guess *** all those Christians in the Caribbean and Latin America living in abject squalor (also interfered by EU powers just like the ME) who see people insult their faith on the interwebs and don't resort to burning American flags and having their holy men issue global death proclamations.

It's a joke. A sad one. Just stahp. You're insulting Muslims who are better than this.

If you ever reach the point where killing people for an insult is logical then return back to 600AD where you belong and stay far away from the 21st century - cause you're an extremist.

No one is saying death threats/violence are justified, I have no idea where you saw that being said...
By Yuukari 2014-07-24 18:09:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Let's just make a nice cocktail out of a healthy dose of tears and a small shot of poor me, and then for dinner we'll have a heaping serving of cry me a river.

If you just someone on a stereotype, you are an ignorant fool and deserve no sympathy. A lot of people say they are all loving, but it's all the same. We're all a little prejudiced and there's no sense in trying to deny it.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 18:11:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Ccl said: »

Go insult israel and /cheer for hilter in France in public, you get banned from public and go to jail.

Still a better story than being executed.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 18:14:58
Link | Quote | Reply

No one is saying death threats/violence are justified, I have no idea where you saw that being said...

You're apologizing by saying that oppression is the reason that Muslims around the world rally to violence over some dickwad burning Qurans or drawing a doodle of Muhammad. Is the Islamic psyche so fragile that concepts as '***' 'dumbfucks' 'small minority' go completely over their heads? Worse, the Western Media is basically like you deserve to be executed if you dare insult some Muslims. Make a video? Criticize? Say the wrong string of words about the Prophet? Death. Death. and more death for you.

Plenty of dirt poor Christians in Central America and they aren't issuing global death threats when someone dresses up as Jesus and summarily insults their religion. They may get mad and that's fine, just keep your murderous tendencies to yourself.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 18:16:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Still a better story than being executed.

Pretty sure if you do that in Israel you die.
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-24 18:18:46
Link | Quote | Reply

You're apologizing by saying that oppression is the reason that Muslims around the world rally to violence over some dickwad burning Qurans or drawing a doodle of Muhammad. Is the Islamic psyche so fragile that concepts as '***' 'dumbfucks' 'small minority' go completely over their heads?

Plenty of dirt poor Christians in Central America and they aren't issuing global death threats when someone dresses up as Jesus and summarily insults their religion. They may get mad and that's fine, just keep your murderous tendencies to yourself.

Where did I apologise for anything?

You are complaining about Muslims not understanding the concept of "small minority" yet fail to acknowledge that you are talking about more than a billion person who may not all have "murderous tendencies"...
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2014-07-24 18:34:36
Link | Quote | Reply

No ***everyone Muslim isn't a extremist. People are people.

The problem is who seems to be calling the shots right now with regards to the Western voice of the religion. The extremists or moderate voices?

Arguments about oppression are moot as I could insult Hindus, Buddhists and Shinto all at once and not expect the type of violence that Islam has been consorting with. Plenty of poor Indians, Chinese and Japanese around last I checked and only with Islam do you see the type of behavior that people are apologizing for constantly.
 Ragnarok.Bigsyke
By Ragnarok.Bigsyke 2014-07-24 18:41:03
Link | Quote | Reply

The problem is who seems to be calling the shots right now with regards to the Western voice of the religion. The extremists or moderate voices?

Arguments about oppression are moot as I could insult Hindus, Buddhists and Shinto all at once and not expect the type of violence that Islam has been consorting with. Plenty of poor Indians, Chinese and Japanese around last I checked and only with Islam do you see the type of behavior that people are apologizing for constantly.

One wouldn't have gathered that from your previous posts...

"Calling the shots" is quite an obscure concept when you are talking about such a significant population of earth with a diverse range of background/culture/beliefs. Empty barrels make the most noise, why is the Westboro Baptist Church so well known again?

Also, you are still missing the point of what I was saying previously...
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 18:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

When you insult muslim in western world your gourvenment defent you, when you insult Israel your gouvernment condemn you. Go insult jew in Israel you'll die faster than in any Arabic country.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
Server: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 20:58:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
That's the best you have? To say I left out the ellipsis? /disapoint
Is there really anything to say about you outside of that? Honest question.

I mean, tackling you would be like tackling a guy that says "I WON'T USE MACROS, *** YOU ALL", you're on the same level. Maybe you understand the way I see you specifically and why there is literally nothing else to say about you.
So basically you have nothing to say and you just like to hear yourself talk? Ok then...
So basically you had to prove my point by posting a rather weak, bland and laughable come back.

You understand why I said what I said now? This is how I see you and this is why, other than your patented "..." at every corner of your post, there is nothing to say about you.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 21:05:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Sylph.Safiyyah said: »
I do not not know if you can make fun of holocaust/ISRAEL in USA,

You can.

... in France you can't, a famous humorist got his theater closed because of couple joke about the holocaust and Israel(he has zero issue when he made of Christian/Muslim/Buudisth/Atheist)

While I don't agree with that extreme of a reaction, Holocaust denial is a disgusting thing. There are Holocaust deniers in Europe and the Arab world. While we can debate numbers of dead, to pretend that the Holocaust never even happened is shameful and disgusting. It's on a level with those Americans who believe that slavery was actually humane and was a net benefit for blacks.
Well he didn't really deny it, he questioned it, in an honest way. He literally asked ANYONE to come and have a talk with him about what happened. He asked for someone to talk so he could listen and understand. He still keeps asking people to talk rather than to threaten his life or simply insult him.

And you know what? Absolutely nobody in the whole country (or the other French speaking countries, or even foreign ones as the whole story reached other countries) is fine with talking to him. It's not even about having a recorded debate, it's just about talking like humans.
In France, you can laugh/disrespect what happened to black people. You can laugh/disrespect the Armenian genocide. You can laugh/disrespect what happened in the 60's between France and Algeria. You can make fun/disrespect anything as long as it's not the holy Holocaust. This is the only thing not to joke with.

But if it was only the Holocaust, people would still crack jokes at jews and money and so on, but no, even this kind of jokes will earn you life threats and insults, and getting more or less fired with no way of climbing back up.

Back in the 80's and even 90's, you could joke about the Holocaust, many comedians did. You could joke about jews, many comedians did. But then, at some point in the early 00's, it became usual to joke about black people, and for some reason, anyone who started to joke about jews again got heavy ***handed to them, unless they were jews (which involved rather bland jokes as a result, obviously).

Bahamut.Kara said: »
My grand parent lived WWII; they told me how it was to live it. I've read a lot about WWII I even visited auschwitz the Nazi killed everyone.

The most dead in WWII was in russia but you don't see them cry about it nowadays. What happened suck but I have been told you can joke of everything and THAT IS THE DEFENSE the draw of muhammad in France used and the gouvernment agreed with it so if I can make joke about it, I can joke about WWII.

Right.

So all of that history you read and the most you get is Hitler killed everyone?

Yep, nothing else happened. No long term consequences, no restructuring of countries, no international and regional bodies were created after WWII.

Only the killing.
This is exactly that. When jews in France talk about WWII, only one thing happened: the fact that jews died. They will dismiss EVERYTHING else, there was nothing else for them. Only jews died for them. They suffered the most in all of human history, they are the only ones to be remembered and be sorry for.

I wish I was exaggerating right now, but this is exactly how Zionists and most of the jews think and it is impossible to talk about WWII in France if you do not follow these guidelines.

Zionists control what Israel is today. There is therefore no way to be genuinely behind Israel right now. Logically speaking, based on History events and the current situation that comes from my previous sentence/paragraph, Palestine should be rooted for. However, the way I see things, I rather have the conflict stopped at all rather than play one of those GI Joe episode mindset of having a good and a bad. They killed each other, they're both bad to an extent, but Palestine was in a last resort situation while Israel was in a "we're taking your land, and you're gonna like it" situation.

Cancer of humanity, right now, has a white and blue flag.
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 21:24:59
Link | Quote | Reply

So because Jews in France can't get over the Holocaust, we should cheer for Palestine? Well I guess since when I think/talk about WWII, I don't even touch on the Holocaust, I will keep rooting against Hamas and their terrorist activities.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 21:30:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »
So because Jews in France can't get over the Holocaust, we should cheer for Palestine? Well I guess since when I think/talk about WWII, I don't even touch on the Holocaust, I will keep rooting against Hamas and their terrorist activities.
Your reading ability/ability to understand a worldwide situation is amazing.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 21:35:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Your inability to make a case for supporting Hamas is not surprising. When they are wiped out, we can talk about Palestine. Stop pretending they don't exist, you can't talk about Palestine without including Hamas and their crusade to kill all Jews.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 21:42:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Your inability to make a case for supporting Hamas is not surprising. When they are wiped out, we can talk about Palestine. Stop pretending they don't exist, you can't talk about Palestine without including Hamas and their crusade to kill all Jews.

I wasn't aware terrorist from Hamas were 6-8 years old playing on the beach. They also are NGO from France on NGO building. Also hide in UN official building like UN hospital and school right ?
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 21:46:12
Link | Quote | Reply

I wasn't aware terrorist from Hamas were 6-8 years old playing on the beach. They also are NGO from France on NGO building. Also hide in UN official building like UN hospital and school right ?

Hamas stores their weapons in areas with civilian populations for precisely this reason, to generate sympathy when the Israelis make collateral kills on a sortie to destroy said weapons.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 21:46:35
Link | Quote | Reply

You hoping to win over a sympathy vote or something? Its not happening. What about the 3 Israeli kids that were kidnapped and burned alive? Its easy to bring up small scale engagements in a large scale conflict. Hamas has vowed to kill all the Jews, you aren't going to win over the world with a statement like that, nor will you earn any sympathy votes. You also need to stop mentioning France.
[+]
 Odin.Zicdeh
Server: Odin
By Odin.Zicdeh 2014-07-24 21:47:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Israel is nothing but the victim of higher expectations than their enemy. *** off Palestinian sympathy.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2014-07-24 21:48:09
Link | Quote | Reply

This is precisely because you have reading disability that you think that I'm making a case to support Hamas.

You are one big example of "I read what I want". I haven't seen someone like that since I was 10 years old.
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 21:51:10
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
This is precisely because you have reading disability that you think that I'm making a case to support Hamas.

You are one big example of "I read what I want". I haven't seen someone like that since I was 10 years old.

K good for you, come back when Hamas has been eradicated, then we can talk about Palestine.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 21:56:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Zicdeh said: »

Hamas stores their weapons in areas with civilian populations for precisely this reason, to generate sympathy when the Israelis make collateral kills on a sortie to destroy said weapons.

Are you telling me that the Hamas hide weapon in NGO (they do not, this NGO is against war and they got bombed) and OFFICIAL UN building ?
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2014-07-24 21:58:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, its too bad. But Hamas still has to go. The UN building being a pile of rubble does nothing to change that.
 Asura.Ccl
By Asura.Ccl 2014-07-24 22:01:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Yeah, its too bad. But Hamas still has to go. The UN building being a pile of rubble does nothing to change that.

Just to be clear, Hamas has to go is right, but don't you think the retaliation is too harsh on the population?
By Clubark 2014-07-24 22:10:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Well said Viciousss, and very accurate!
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 117 118 119