Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 826 827 828 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
Game: FFXI
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-04 18:49:29
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Again you don't need a reason to drink existing is reason enough. If you have to play a game to drink. You are doing it wrong.
You should become acquainted with the Jewish Holiday of Purim.

You are commanded, right there in the bible, to get so blind stinking drunk that you can't tell the difference between "Blessed be Mordachi" the hero, and "Cursed be Haman" the villain.

Its a drinking game. But its SO MUCH more than a game.

Its a good deed, like official book of good deeds good deed.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-08-04 18:53:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Chanti, how old are you? I got 10 bucks on 71.
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-08-04 18:54:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
I'm not sure we need half a billion dollars for women's health issues
Jeb Bush.

Clinton hammers Bush over women's health funding remark
CNN

Read it yourself.
By fonewear 2015-08-04 18:56:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Quote:
I'm not sure we need half a billion dollars for women's health issues
Jeb Bush.

Clinton hammers Bush over women's health funding remark
CNN

Read it yourself.

No. But I appreciate the effort ! 500 million dollars seems like a lot of money to fund Planned Parenthood though !

If you do the math that is a lot of abortion/birth control pills.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-08-04 19:11:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I remember when Pleebo actually made funny comments. When did he become

?
When people started to question his faith.
Huh?

Undelete | Link | Quote | Reply

Post deleted by User.
By fonewear 2015-08-04 19:23:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit never mind I can't even bother to care about abortion.

I will say that I thought Obama care was supposed to help women get affordable health care. Why do they need 500 million for birth control pills then ?
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-08-04 19:54:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Edit never mind I can't even bother to care about abortion.

I will say that I thought Obama care was supposed to help women get affordable health care. Why do they need 500 million for birth control pills then ?

It's a political favor. About 20% of that covers Bill Clinton's escapades.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-04 19:55:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Bill hasn't looked too great lately. Philandering has finally caught up to him !
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-04 20:29:43
Link | Quote | Reply

?

When global warming stopped making it warmer out?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-08-04 21:00:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Kelly Osbourne to Donald Trump: If You Kick All Latinos Out of America, Who Is Going to Clean Your Toilets?

An offended Rosie Perez ends up apologizing for not focusing on the 'common enemy'.

Big news from Christie too: "I’ve used birth control, and not just the rhythm method."

YouTube Video Placeholder

<gross>
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-05 08:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »

?
When people started to question his faith.
Huh?
Don't play dumb, we all know you are a devoted follower of the Church of Al Gore.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:31:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Preparing for martial law is against the law.

Quote:
Three North Carolina men fearing a government takeover and martial law stockpiled weapons, ammunition and tactical gear while attempting to rig home-made explosives, according to charges announced by the Justice Department on Monday.

The men from Gaston County, near Charlotte, were arrested by federal authorities on Saturday after more than a month's investigation.

Walter Eugene Litteral, 50, Christopher James Barker, 41, and Christopher Todd Campbell, 30, are accused of stockpiling guns and ammunition, as well as attempting to manufacture pipe bombs and live grenades from military surplus "dummy" grenades, according unsealed criminal complaints released Monday.

The close to 60 pages of information compiled by federal authorities since July include allegations Litteral planned to makes explosives out of tennis balls covered in nails and coffee cans filled with ball bearings.

According to the documents, both Litteral and Campbell spoke openly about their opposition to Jade Helm 15, a series of ongoing special forces training missions in several Southwestern states that has drawn suspicion from residents who fear it is part of a planned military takeover.

In addition to ammunition for a long-range .338 caliber rifle, the authorities said Litteral purchased hand-held radios, Kevlar helmets, body armor and face masks in preparation for an armed resistance to the feared military occupation.

Litteral was also planning to purchase an assault rifle along with ammunition for Barker, whose past convictions for possession of stolen goods and cocaine barred him from possessing a gun, according to the documents.

The FBI began its investigation in mid-June after receiving a tip about Litteral and Barker attempting to make homemade explosives, and later began investigating Campbell based on similar information that he was attempting to reconstruct grenades.

Litteral was quoted in the documents calling his planned homemade explosives "game changers," and authorities allege he planned to test the devices with Barker in Shelby, North Carolina.

The federal conspiracy charges carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. In addition, Campbell has been charged with a separate firearms charge punishable by 10 years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine.

In addition to the FBI, agencies assisting in the investigation include the North Carolina Highway Patrol, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Federal Air Marshal Service as well as local police in Charlotte, Belmont, Mount Holly and Gastonia.

The men will remain in federal custody pending the outcome of detention hearings scheduled for Thursday. It was not immediately clear if they had attorneys.
Feds charge 3 men accused of prepping for martial law
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:36:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »

Quote:
Three North Carolina men fearing a government takeover and martial law stockpiled weapons, ammunition and tactical gear while attempting to rig home-made explosives, according to charges announced by the Justice Department on Monday.

The men from Gaston County, near Charlotte, were arrested by federal authorities on Saturday after more than a month's investigation.

Walter Eugene Litteral, 50, Christopher James Barker, 41, and Christopher Todd Campbell, 30, are accused of stockpiling guns and ammunition, as well as attempting to manufacture pipe bombs and live grenades from military surplus "dummy" grenades, according unsealed criminal complaints released Monday.

The close to 60 pages of information compiled by federal authorities since July include allegations Litteral planned to makes explosives out of tennis balls covered in nails and coffee cans filled with ball bearings.

According to the documents, both Litteral and Campbell spoke openly about their opposition to Jade Helm 15, a series of ongoing special forces training missions in several Southwestern states that has drawn suspicion from residents who fear it is part of a planned military takeover.

In addition to ammunition for a long-range .338 caliber rifle, the authorities said Litteral purchased hand-held radios, Kevlar helmets, body armor and face masks in preparation for an armed resistance to the feared military occupation.

Litteral was also planning to purchase an assault rifle along with ammunition for Barker, whose past convictions for possession of stolen goods and cocaine barred him from possessing a gun, according to the documents.

The FBI began its investigation in mid-June after receiving a tip about Litteral and Barker attempting to make homemade explosives, and later began investigating Campbell based on similar information that he was attempting to reconstruct grenades.

Litteral was quoted in the documents calling his planned homemade explosives "game changers," and authorities allege he planned to test the devices with Barker in Shelby, North Carolina.

The federal conspiracy charges carry a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine. In addition, Campbell has been charged with a separate firearms charge punishable by 10 years imprisonment and a $10,000 fine.

In addition to the FBI, agencies assisting in the investigation include the North Carolina Highway Patrol, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Federal Air Marshal Service as well as local police in Charlotte, Belmont, Mount Holly and Gastonia.

The men will remain in federal custody pending the outcome of detention hearings scheduled for Thursday. It was not immediately clear if they had attorneys.

That reminds me suicide is illegal and we fail to prosecute them !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:38:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-08-05 08:40:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Actually, this is one of those times where I don't think the FBI did anything wrong. For one thing, they were making illegal weapons, for another, one was purchasing legal weapons for another who cannot legally own one.

This is not a case where preparing for martial law is illegal, but obtaining such weapons or creating them is.

Nope
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:43:25
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you read that wrong, since you agreed with me.

You have to ignore that part in order to believe the sensational headline.
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:45:37
Link | Quote | Reply

I think you read that wrong, since you agreed with me.

You have to ignore that part in order to believe the sensational headline.

I'll believe anything if you tell me to ignore it !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:48:25
Link | Quote | Reply

That is the only way to get people to "believe" in global warming. Let's ignore it until it is too late. Then we can try to stop it !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:49:44
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a story the other day where somebody somewhere in science is telling people to call it global warming when it's hot out, but call it climate change when it's cold out.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:51:03
Link | Quote | Reply

There was a story the other day where somebody somewhere in science is telling people to call it global warming when it's hot out, but call it climate change when it's cold out.

The global warming normally effects me in July. It happens every year. I think we should eliminated the month of July. Therefore effectively eliminating global warming !
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:52:28
Link | Quote | Reply

In case you missed this you got to read this Chaosx:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/classify-feminism-mental-illness

Have the National Institute for Mental Health classify feminism as a diagnosed mental illness. People who identify a “feminists” are known to be plagued with delusions of oppression and a pronounced persecution complex.

Feminists believe that a gender binary does not exist despite massive evidence to the contrary.

Feminist believe in a fictitious entity called “The Patriarchy” that oppresses all women for the benefit of all men despite no actual evidence of its existence.

Once feminism is classified as the mental disorder it clearly is a governmental commission should be created to combat it’s deleterious effects and a series of treatments designed to alleviate it’s pernicious effects on its subscribers and society in general.
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:54:08
Link | Quote | Reply

There was also a woman in NJ who is 110 and says the key to living long was drinking 3 beers a day and a shot of whiskey. She prefers Johnny Walker blue label.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:55:03
Link | Quote | Reply

There was also a woman in NJ who is 110 and says the key to living long was drinking 3 beers a day and a shot of whiskey. She prefers Johnny Walker blue label.

We have found the fountain of youth...a bottle of Johhny Walker blue label I knew it !
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:55:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Have the National Institute for Mental Health classify feminism as a diagnosed mental illness. People who identify a “feminists” are known to be plagued with delusions of oppression and a pronounced persecution complex.

Feminists believe that a gender binary does not exist despite massive evidence to the contrary.

Feminist believe in a fictitious entity called “The Patriarchy” that oppresses all women for the benefit of all men despite no actual evidence of its existence.

Once feminism is classified as the mental disorder it clearly is a governmental commission should be created to combat it’s deleterious effects and a series of treatments designed to alleviate it’s pernicious effects on its subscribers and society in general.
I saw that. Only 36 people signed it before it closed down.
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:56:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I saw that. Only 36 people signed it before it closed down.

The 36 people they were me ! Well according to the DSM V being alive is a mental disorder. So to get feminism on the list shouldn't be too difficult.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-08-05 08:57:25
Link | Quote | Reply

We have found the fountain of youth...a bottle of Johhny Walker blue label I knew it !
Her beer of choice was Miller High Life. So idk how much credibility I'd put into the specifics.

But if 3 beers and a little whiskey in general works, let's dump a billion dollars or so into researching it.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:58:09
Link | Quote | Reply

Her beer of choice was Miller High Life. So idk how much credibility I'd put into the specifics.

But if 3 beers and a little whiskey in general works, let's dump a billion dollars or so into researching it.

The only reason to be a scientist is to get money to fund your own pet projects !
[+]
By fonewear 2015-08-05 08:59:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Tell you what to do they want to de fund Planned Parenthood. With that 500 million we could get a lot of bottles of Johnny Walker.
By fonewear 2015-08-05 09:01:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Speaking of scientists wasting research money:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidmaris/2012/10/24/government-waste-science-spending-includes-massages-for-rabbits-meditation-for-hot-flashes/
First Page 2 3 ... 826 827 828 ... 1375 1376 1377