Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 815 816 817 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-30 12:42:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »
Today I would need a backhoe and bury it myself to be legal. Besides I only have a 7 cu. ft. freezer.

maybe give the deer a face full of bear mace. they carry it in the hunting section at walmart
By fonewear 2015-07-30 14:03:08
Link | Quote | Reply

I've spent 96 hours in a Wal Mart once. Afterwards I thought I was a hummingbird of some sort !

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-30 14:08:06
Link | Quote | Reply

I can't post in Ni there was some unpleasantness... but the reference to Dante's inferno was a nice touch Nik !
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-30 14:16:07
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I can't post in Ni !

STILL!? wait here for a minute...

<walking down the hall noise>
[+]
 Phoenix.Xantavia
Server: Phoenix
user: xantavia
By Phoenix.Xantavia 2015-07-30 14:33:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
If I see a spider I don't kill it. I leave that place and never return again.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
Server: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-30 14:58:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Nikolce said: »
Today I would need a backhoe and bury it myself to be legal. Besides I only have a 7 cu. ft. freezer.
maybe give the deer a face full of bear mace. they carry it in the hunting section at walmart
If I could get that close I could cut their throat.

Unless bear mace has a 20' or so range....
 Shiva.Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-07-30 15:17:44
Link | Quote | Reply

If I could get that close I could cut their throat.

Unless bear mace has a 20' or so range....

it's 30' max range bear mace and if you slit their throats you still have the same disposal problem.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-30 15:35:56
Link | Quote | Reply

it's 30' max range bear mace and if you slit their throats you still have the same disposal problem.
Yes, but no deer will come within a 1/4 mile of where it was bleed out.

And thanks.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-30 16:08:09
Link | Quote | Reply

rig a controlled demolition to a salt slick & mist the whole area with deer blood.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-30 16:13:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »
rig a controlled demolition to a salt slick & mist the whole area with deer blood.

This could be the most psychologically disturbing solution for keeping deer away that I've ever heard. And I grow vegetables in bumbleskunk Idaho.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-07-30 16:16:31
Link | Quote | Reply

They pay people in an area around me to kill deer because they are overpopulating the neighborhood.
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-30 16:21:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Odin.Jassik said: »
This could be the most psychologically disturbing solution for keeping deer away that I've ever heard. And I grow vegetables in bumbleskunk Idaho.
I no longer grow veggies. What the deer didn't eat they would ruin.

The worst was my butternut squash. Every single one had one deer chomp taken out of it.

"Hey Ralph, here's one that no one bit yet, think thois one will taste good?"

/chomp "Nope, see another one to try?"
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-30 17:04:26
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, yeah, sorry...

Bumbleskunk... lol

I'm cracking up over here.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-30 17:27:20
Link | Quote | Reply

lol, yeah, sorry...

Bumbleskunk... lol

I'm cracking up over here.

It's a forum rule friendly version of what I usually call it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-07-31 04:26:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Six people stabbed at Jerusalem Gay Pride

Quote:
(ANSA) - Tel Aviv, July 30 - Israeli police on Thursday arrested an ultra-orthodox Jew after he stabbed six people, including a police officer,at a Gay Pride parade in Jerusalem. Yishai Schlissel was released from prison three weeks ago after serving 12 years for stabbing four people at Jerusalem Gay Pride in 2005, an Israeli police spokesperson told the BBC.
Two of the injured are hospitalized in serious condition. The attack took place in an area close to the official residence of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Some of the orthodox Israeli press had described the event as "the disgusting march", but local rabbis had urged people to ignore it.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 10:15:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
(ANSA) - Tel Aviv, July 30 - Israeli police on Thursday arrested an ultra-orthodox Jew after he stabbed six people, including a police officer,at a Gay Pride parade in Jerusalem. Yishai Schlissel was released from prison three weeks ago after serving 12 years for stabbing four people at Jerusalem Gay Pride in 2005, an Israeli police spokesperson told the BBC.
Two of the injured are hospitalized in serious condition. The attack took place in an area close to the official residence of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
Some of the orthodox Israeli press had described the event as "the disgusting march", but local rabbis had urged people to ignore it.

Leave it to the Middle East to make the US look enlightened.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 10:45:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

Just the US? No, the Middle East makes even the KKK look enlightened.

But really, I attribute that more to the large groups who act violently and not some random psycho like the one talked about here.
 Asura.Calatilla
Server: Asura
user: Calatilla
By Asura.Calatilla 2015-07-31 10:52:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
Yishai Schlissel was released from prison three weeks ago after serving 12 years for stabbing four people at Jerusalem Gay Pride in 2005.

That's either a typo or someone can't count.
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 10:54:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

Quote:

Just the US? No, the Middle East makes even the KKK look enlightened.

But really, I attribute that more to the large groups who act violently and not some random psycho like the one talked about here.

So, a couple people getting stabbed by some zealots at a parade is worse than a secret society of thousands who spent nearly 100 years terrorizing, murdering, raping, and burning people alive? Sorry, the KKK is just as bad or worse than the ultra conservative thugs in the Middle East.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-07-31 11:24:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Homesexuality is punishable by death in places like Iran. You don't a few zealots in the Middle East. Don't try to minimize it. Entire nations are worse than the KKK in the Middle East.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-07-31 11:27:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Beijing awarded 2022 Winter Olympics

Back to Beijing after everyone else essentially withdrew due to costs. Nobody wants to pay for it anymore. Winter in Beijing can't be any worse than winter in Sochi I guess.
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2015-07-31 11:28:33
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Homesexuality is punishable by death in places like Iran. You don't a few zealots in the Middle East. Don't try to minimize it. Entire nations are worse than the KKK in the Middle East.

I'm not minimizing the Iran's laws, but the KKK is as bad as it gets.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-07-31 11:33:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Hydrophobic paint takes the piss out of public urination in St. Pauli
Quote:
Areas popular with tourists and social drinkers are often pretty—well—smelly. Massive quantities of garbage, loud crowds and late-night acts of public urination can make party neighborhoods feel pretty unlivable. One interest group in the Hamburg red-light district of St. Pauli has a solution: walls that pee back. Coated in hydrophobic paint, the walls send that steady stream of urine right back toward the perpetrators’ legs and/or feet. Because, if the streets are going to smell of urine, then so is the pee-happy partier.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-07-31 11:35:38
Link | Quote | Reply

So, a couple people getting stabbed by some zealots at a parade is worse than a secret society of thousands who spent nearly 100 years terrorizing, murdering, raping, and burning people alive? Sorry, the KKK is just as bad or worse than the ultra conservative thugs in the Middle East.

I said very specifically that I attribute that to large groups (such as ISIS) and not the occasional crazy person.

For clarification:

Bahamut.Ravael said: »

*Edited to be nicer, since apparently I'm in a mood today.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 11:41:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »
Quote:
Areas popular with tourists and social drinkers are often pretty—well—smelly. Massive quantities of garbage, loud crowds and late-night acts of public urination can make party neighborhoods feel pretty unlivable. One interest group in the Hamburg red-light district of St. Pauli has a solution: walls that pee back. Coated in hydrophobic paint, the walls send that steady stream of urine right back toward the perpetrators’ legs and/or feet. Because, if the streets are going to smell of urine, then so is the pee-happy partier.

YEAH. SCIENCE ***.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-07-31 11:42:07
Link | Quote | Reply

The enemy is within. all of humanity has the ability to perform great acts of villainy & kindness.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-07-31 11:47:28
Link | Quote | Reply

The enemy is within. all of humanity has the ability to perform great acts of villainy & kindness.

*reccolection plays in background*

"People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that would put a demon to shame."
-Raogrimm, aka Shadow Lord, aka Obvlion Smash ***.
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-07-31 12:01:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
Quote:

YEAH. SCIENCE ***.

[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2015-07-31 12:05:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
They are trying this in SF too.
By Jetackuu 2015-07-31 12:39:26
Link | Quote | Reply

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/remove-god-we-trust-all-future-federal-currency
First Page 2 3 ... 815 816 817 ... 1375 1376 1377