Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Cerberus.Tikal
Server: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Tikal
By Cerberus.Tikal 2014-08-27 23:56:51
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Jetackuu said: »
That is known for certain...

There's nothing manufactured about it, when CO^2 levels rise, so will the temperature.

1.3 degrees is warming, and is very significant for the whole planet, holy ***your scientific ignorance is astounding.

Again: climate =/= weather.

If its known for certain post a link to an article or something, shouldn't be hard unless its not.

1.3 degree for the past 100yrs AFTER the little ice age, you keep ignoring that little FACT. The Dark ages were not only gruesome they was COLD, and It was way warmer when the Romans ruled the world then it is now.. Don't let history get in the way of your ignorance.
WELL *** ME SIDEWAYS, YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ITALY IS WARMER THAN ENGLAND?
By Altimaomega 2014-08-27 23:57:33
Link | Quote | Reply

You're the only ignorant person posting here...

I guess you want me to link an article stating that the sun's rays being filtered in the atmosphere cause a blue color too don't you?

Na I'd just prefer you back up the never ending crap that comes out of your keyboard. kthksbai.
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-28 00:00:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Ravael said: »
I keep forgetting if it isn't perfect outside from the moment you leave the house and run to your car, store, bar, hole in the ground. ITS OMG CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

Well, since this turning into a climate change debate is inevitable...

I'm not a "denier", but it does get very tiring seeing the same explanation for everything.

Hot summer? Cool summer? Climate change.
Cold winter? Warm winter? Climate change.
Good weather? Bad weather? Climate change.

Holes in the ground in Siberia? Animals acting weird? Price of bacon rising? Satellites falling? Allergies worse this year? CLIMATE CHANGE.

Weather =/= climate, and the others one has to observe over periods of time.
I'm aware that weather =/= climate, which is precisely why I'm sick of every weather event being attributed to climate change.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:01:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Tikal said: »
That is known for certain...

There's nothing manufactured about it, when CO^2 levels rise, so will the temperature.

1.3 degrees is warming, and is very significant for the whole planet, holy ***your scientific ignorance is astounding.

Again: climate =/= weather.

If its known for certain post a link to an article or something, shouldn't be hard unless its not.

1.3 degree for the past 100yrs AFTER the little ice age, you keep ignoring that little FACT. The Dark ages were not only gruesome they was COLD, and It was way warmer when the Romans ruled the world then it is now.. Don't let history get in the way of your ignorance.
WELL *** ME SIDEWAYS, YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT ITALY IS WARMER THAN ENGLAND?

If that's the way you choose to look at it. A rational person would realize that the dark age's and the roman empire were more than a thousand years apart, but hey to each his own I guess.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:01:56
Link | Quote | Reply

I keep forgetting if it isn't perfect outside from the moment you leave the house and run to your car, store, bar, hole in the ground. ITS OMG CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!

I'm not a "denier", but it does get very tiring seeing the same explanation for everything.

Holes in the ground in Siberia? Animals acting weird? Price of bacon rising? Satellites falling? Allergies worse this year? CLIMATE CHANGE.

I'm aware that weather =/= climate, which is precisely why I'm sick of every weather event being attributed to climate change.

Thank you! Can I + this more than once?
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:02:26
Link | Quote | Reply

I guess you want me to link an article stating that the sun's rays being filtered in the atmosphere cause a blue color too don't you?

Na I'd just prefer you back up the never ending crap that comes out of your keyboard. kthksbai.
I'm not going to source well known credible scientific theory. (inb4 "just a theory")

Do I need to quote a source for gravity for you too? Either the sky thing or gravity are equally as ridiculous to ask for a source for.

The only crap coming from a keyboard here is yours, you posting the crap that is fed to you from the talking heads at Fox. Go figure.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:02:54
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

Weather is affected by climate change!
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:08:32
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:09:49
Link | Quote | Reply

The funny thing is, that's what everyone else does when you post.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:12:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm not going to source well known credible scientific theory. (inb4 "just a theory")

Do I need to quote a source for gravity for you too? Either the sky thing or gravity are equally as ridiculous to ask for a source for.

The only crap coming from a keyboard here is yours, you posting the crap that is fed to you from the talking heads at Fox. Go figure.

The talking heads at fox source to more sources and the gas tax really is going up its a 100% fact.

You source to nothing and are 100% conjecture. Keep on being hostile and a massive *** though its working really well.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:13:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone on your side of the forum, which I'm kinda glad they do I want no part in the line of thinking you people posses.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:13:57
Link | Quote | Reply

The gas tax isn't going up, you really can't even pay attention.

I'm basing everything off 100% proven science and fact, I'm not being hostile at all, you're the one sitting around here flailing.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:14:31
Link | Quote | Reply

Everyone on your side of the forum, which I'm kinda glad they do I want no part in the line of thinking you people posses.

There is no "your side of the forum" my you post some of the craziest ***.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-08-28 00:16:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I've posted stuff before and we got into a multi-page discussion of hypothesis testing. Why would it be any different now?
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:17:38
Link | Quote | Reply

I really don't think he understands why it's called a "greenhouse gas."

edit: or anything that requires an elementary education to comprehend.

I mean I know people that dropped out of school and they're sharper than this.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:18:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm basing everything off 100% proven science and fact, I'm not being hostile at all, you're the one sitting around here flailing.
Quote:
"Estimates of the cost of the tax vary. The California Air Resources Board, the Golden State's premier anti-pollution agency, predicts the new tax will raise gasoline prices from 20 cents to $1.30 per gallon. A prominent state senator who helped author the bill estimated the cost at 40 cents a gallon."

I'm the one flailing? Did you read this article?
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:20:32
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:
"Estimates of the cost of the tax vary. The California Air Resources Board, the Golden State's premier anti-pollution agency, predicts the new tax will raise gasoline prices from 20 cents to $1.30 per gallon. A prominent state senator who helped author the bill estimated the cost at 40 cents a gallon."

I watched the video, and it's not a gas tax.

The article was inaccurate and bias, like you. It painted the picture it wanted you to see, and you fall for it because you eat it up.

Yes effectively the bill will probably raise the price of gasoline: because the oil refineries aren't going to absorb the cost of their pollution: like they should.

That is not a gas tax.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:24:45
Link | Quote | Reply

But you know, we were only talking about that for like a page or so, no reason to understand it or anything...
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-28 00:34:00
Link | Quote | Reply

/sigh

Let me make sure I understand your stance here.

Altima talks about the cold winters here in America lately.

You say "weather =/= climate change."

I say I'm sick of all weather events being attributed to climate change.

You say "Weather is affected by climate change!"

So I can't attribute cold winters to climate change, but I can attribute all weather to climate change. Except cold winters. Wait what?
[+]
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:35:00
Link | Quote | Reply

No, you don't understand correctly.
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2014-08-28 00:36:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Clearly. I'm starting to wonder if you do, though.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:37:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

The article was inaccurate and bias, like you. It painted the picture it wanted you to see, and you fall for it because you eat it up.

Yes effectively the bill will probably raise the price of gasoline: because the oil refineries aren't going to absorb the cost of their pollution: like they should.

That is not a gas tax.

I watched the video as well, I dunno what the hell your smoking but gas is going up because of this and they are calling it a gas tax. So either you are trolling or you are being so literal about a "gas tax" that its beyond sad.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:39:05
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh I do.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:39:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Quote:

That is not a gas tax.

I watched the video as well, I dunno what the hell your smoking but gas is going up because of this and they are calling it a gas tax. So either you are trolling or you are being so literal about a "gas tax" that its beyond sad.
Fox is calling it a gas tax* but a tax on companies for polluting a gas tax does not make.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:40:43
Link | Quote | Reply

He doesn't, all he does is *** about peoples grammar and takes everything way to literal. I would hope that is his problem because otherwise he is just being a troll.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:42:35
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't troll, and I know very well what I'm talking about.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:46:19
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't troll, and I know very well what I'm talking about.

No you don't know what your talking about troll.

Quote:
Assemblyman Henry T. Perea (D-Fresno)

Perea said he was disappointed that the bill did not get a hearing that allowed for a full debate between supporters and opponents of what he called a gas tax. The regulations are expected to raise $2 billion to $3 billion in new state government revenue next year.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:48:06
Link | Quote | Reply

It's irrelevant what people call it, it's still not a gas tax, and I still know what I'm talking about.

I could call a steaming pile of dog ***a flower, but it's still a steaming pile of dog ***, and I'm sure as hell not going to go over there and smell it.
By Altimaomega 2014-08-28 00:50:08
Link | Quote | Reply

It's irrelevant what people call it, it's still not a gas tax, and I still know what I'm talking about.

I could call a rose a lily, but it's still a rose.

w/e dude you full of it, you and everyone else knows it.
By Jetackuu 2014-08-28 00:52:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I could call a rose a lily, but it's still a rose.

w/e dude you full of it, you and everyone else knows it.
Right back at you, except you don't know it, you couldn't know it.

You know, your avatar couldn't be more perfect.

I'm full of nothing though, except disappointment, is there anyone with a brain on here?
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 64 65 66 ... 1375 1376 1377