Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 353 354 355 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-03-04 12:03:28
Link | Quote | Reply

There's a few libertarian/anarchist communes across the country. I'd love to live in one for a few months. It'd be like Avatar. In the 3rd act liberals come to demolish the place but I pick up a musket with my brethren and bravely defend the younglings.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOM. Once I reload this thing.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-04 12:07:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The worship of the Founders is amazing here.

Even early American politics was rife with political slander, patronage, duels, butting heads and a question that wouldn't be answered until the Civil War. But if you were to believe this romantic view of early America you'd think everyone was living in bliss. Thr sweet Republic ruined by partisan politics and money.

You know, beside native massacres, slavery, disease, famine and lawlessness.

America isn't going back to the 'good old days'. Not as a global superpower exercising imperial powers. Not without going far down the rung. Isolationism? There goes your trade. Y'all ready for this? *insert music here*

But hey, if you want to recreate America circa 1785 I'm sure we can clear some land for the commune.

i never said that, i promote non interventionism to a certain degree not isolationism we can still trade with foreign nations without free trade acts. That does not mean dark ages we could progress faster in the united states of america as a constitutional republic then a majority rule democracy. I'll tell you why, a majority rule democracy picks favorites and believes it is above the constitution , and a constitutional republic holds everyone as equals with no favorites under the same constitution.

are you afraid your life might be better under a constitutional republic ? I think you got a lot more to fear under this false representation in a majority democracy led by republicans and democrats.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-04 12:11:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Ben Carson says homosexuality is a choice because many people "go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay."

Appearantly brutal prison rape turns people gay. Who knew?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-03-04 12:19:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Are you not gay if you engage in homosexual sex?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-03-04 12:20:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
The worship of the Founders is amazing here.

Even early American politics was rife with political slander, patronage, duels, butting heads and a question that wouldn't be answered until the Civil War. But if you were to believe this romantic view of early America you'd think everyone was living in bliss. Thr sweet Republic ruined by partisan politics and money.

You know, beside native massacres, slavery, disease, famine and lawlessness.

America isn't going back to the 'good old days'. Not as a global superpower exercising imperial powers. Not without going far down the rung. Isolationism? There goes your trade. Y'all ready for this? *insert music here*

But hey, if you want to recreate America circa 1785 I'm sure we can clear some land for the commune.

i never said that, i promote non interventionism to a certain degree not isolationism we can still trade with foreign nations without free trade acts. That does not mean dark ages we could progress faster in the united states of america as a constitutional republic then a majority rule democracy. I'll tell you why, a majority rule democracy picks favorites and believes it is above the constitution , and a constitutional republic holds everyone as equals with no favorites under the same constitution.

are you afraid your life might be better under a constitutional republic ? I think you got a lot more to fear under this false representation in a majority democracy led by republicans and democrats.
You can't put any faith in Sparthosx, I have it on good word that he beats off to fantasies of Lenin every night.
By Ramyrez 2015-03-04 12:21:41
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »

So getting raped in prison means you're gay?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-04 12:24:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Bravo Nausi... Bravo... You've outdone yourself lol.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-03-04 12:24:37
Link | Quote | Reply

5 Darkest Coca-Cola Secrets
YouTube Video Placeholder
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-03-04 12:26:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »

If you got raped, you shouldn't have looked so effiminate in prison.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-03-04 12:27:18
Link | Quote | Reply

All sex in prison is rape?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-04 12:28:43
Link | Quote | Reply

All prisoners are straight?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-04 12:29:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Next thing you know masterbation is gonna be the thing that makes you gay! OMG a guys hand is touching my penis!!!! But it's my hand! It doesn't even matter!!! I'm totally gay now!
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-03-04 12:30:35
Link | Quote | Reply

They could make Coca-Cola from the tears of baby koala bears and I'd still drink that stuff.
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
Server: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-04 12:31:46
Link | Quote | Reply

I wonder what kind of atheist I am, none of those really truly fit me and I kind of hope jeebus and dad are real so when I die I can meet up and we can discuss our mutual disappointment
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-03-04 12:33:55
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »

I see, so if you go in strait (having never participated nor desired to participate in gay sex), and choose to be gay by participating willingly in gay sex (because you know there are no women in there), it's actually rape. You can only have consensual gay sex if you were already gay in the first place.

Gotcha!
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-03-04 12:34:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Had to check to see if this was Lordgrim. Nope, just Nausi.
[+]
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2015-03-04 12:35:40
Link | Quote | Reply

I see, so if you go in strait (having never participated nor desired to participate in gay sex), and choose to be gay by participating willingly in gay sex (because you know there are no women in there), it's actually rape. You can only have consensual gay sex if you were already gay in the first place.

Gotcha!
No.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-04 12:36:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Lol so if its nuts to butts or death you're gay for choosing to live a shamed life?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-04 12:37:10
Link | Quote | Reply

If you're a virgin, does that make you asexual?
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-03-04 12:37:37
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
Worst beer I've ever tried probably Natty Ice/Natural Light.

It's been a very long time but I remember every single can of Stroh's tasting different. I remember it being exciting when you got a smoky one.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-04 12:37:43
Link | Quote | Reply

But fast forwarding since our last founding father died. Two political parties called republicans and democrats realized the revolutionary ideals are gone to defend the constitution which restricted government power and limited government in the peoples best interest.
I bet you cannot name the year the current form of Republicans and Democrats started. wait for it....

I bet you don't even understand the fact that political parties have been around since the inception of the union.

And so came about the silent usurping of our constitutional republic.
Only thing attempting to usurp our constitutional republic is you, wanting to change the political system from a republic to a totalitarian dictatorship, with you at the lead.

Yes, you are the current version of Hitler, except less adept at communication, a lot less charismatic, and much more idiotic. You would have been a hit back in 1932.

You better believe i will not go away
..damn.

There are tens of millions possibly a hundred natural born constitutional citizens who do not like what this establishment has to offer.
You included, obviously.

I respect your animosity towards me though because i must be doing something right to cause fear in you.
Holy ***, he said a complex word correctly. Now, let's find out if this isn't a monkey case where he is imitating intelligence in hopes of receiving a banana.

The only jokes i have ever posted on this site was on the Comedian corner, it is there you can see me really joking.
No, your jokes here are pretty hilarious.

"End the fed!" "Hydra is historically real" "Appropriations Bills creates FEMA/internment camps!" "What an interview!"

Keep them up!
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-04 12:39:11
Link | Quote | Reply

It's pleebo's fault people are gay when they come out of prison he's a trixy one
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-03-04 12:40:07
Link | Quote | Reply

I flip em like pancakes :D
[+]
By Ramyrez 2015-03-04 12:40:13
Link | Quote | Reply

The initial comment was:

Quote:
Appearantly brutal prison rape turns people gay. Who knew?

To which you responded:

Implying that you think if you're raped by someone of the same gender, you're gay.

As for prison, maybe people engage in consensual homosexual activity because that's their only option for companionship in prison. Maybe then SOME of them realize that it's rather pleasurable for them and they keep on with it. Who knows? I suppose in that fashion, it's a choice of some sort.

But the implications of the ***that comes out of that guy's mouth goes far beyond that. He's just this year's Rick Santorum, most likely. Stumping on the religious right's fears of an America that isn't controlled and catered to Christians.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-04 12:40:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Gotcha!
There is something seriously wrong with how your brain tries processes information.

The whole point of this is that this guy tries to prove that being gay is a choice by saying that prisoners turn gay after they've been in prison. There isn't even a stereotype that backs this up let alone actual evidence.

Saying ***like this is akin to saying little boys that were raped by priests are gay now and you should stay away from religion because it can turn you gay. Gay is a choice!
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-03-04 12:40:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That's hot.
By Ramyrez 2015-03-04 12:41:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
That's hot.

Well, at least know we have it confirmed that Aman has rape fantasies. Why am I not surprised?
By Ramyrez 2015-03-04 12:42:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Had to check to see if this was Lordgrim. Nope, just Nausi.

I don't know. Nausi seems to post less since LG showed up.

I wonder if maybe LG isn't Nausi's alter-ego for posting even batshittier crazier stuff.
 Phoenix.Amandarius
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-03-04 12:43:01
Link | Quote | Reply

Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
That's hot.

Well, at least know we have it confirmed that Aman has rape fantasies. Why am I not surprised?

Sons of Anarchy had some of the hottest prison rape ever on television.
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2015-03-04 12:43:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Oh hell I just pictured pleebos galka gorilla pounding a ginger elvaan... stupid Tom Cruise keeps dodging gay thoughts and one hit me
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 353 354 355 ... 1375 1376 1377