Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 347 348 349 ... 1375 1376 1377
By fonewear 2015-03-03 12:24:55
Link | Quote | Reply

A lot of times I'll just stay up late and watch you sleep *serial killer intensifies*

2:30 video:

YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2015-03-03 12:28:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Caitsith.Shiroi said: »
Phoenix.Amandarius said: »
Rules Shmules. Laws are for idiots not Clintons.

Hillary Only Used Private Email as Secretary of State

Took foreign donations as Secretary of State and now no email trail to show her corruption.

Did you read the article?

Do you even understand what a breach of national security this is? Government email domains are subject to pretty critical security. Using her own private email address pretty much means any independent hacker with a brain could hack into them to see what she was talking about through them.

If we're talking about the state of Iran, or Russia, it's a pretty safe bet that they know a whole bunch of stuff they're not suppose to.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-03 12:47:46
Link | Quote | Reply

Garuda.Chanti said: »

Took foreign donations as Secretary of State and now no email trail to show her corruption.
Apparently not.

Why do you say this?
I assume because the article says that SoS Kerry is the first SoS to rely completely on .gov email address and every other SoS before him, hillary included, used a personal email in their time as the SoS. The SoS is not required to use a .gov address but there are some requirements that have to do with some record keeping standards in conjunction with the state department as long as appropriate records are preserved.
By Ramyrez 2015-03-03 12:48:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
Do you even understand what a breach of national security this is? Government email domains are subject to pretty critical security. Using her own private email address pretty much means any independent hacker with a brain could hack into them to see what she was talking about through them.

If we're talking about the state of Iran, or Russia, it's a pretty safe bet that they know a whole bunch of stuff they're not suppose to.

Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.

You all of a sudden trust to government to handle network security more stringently that your precious free market private industry?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-03 12:52:34
Link | Quote | Reply

I doubt Hillary Clinton, as SoS, using a private email address isn't set up in some kind of secure environment. I would imagine they would take steps to secure that as well though I can't say for sure. It's most likely not like you or I using a gmail account we set up 30 seconds ago though.

Do you have anything showing that this is the case though? That it is unprotected and anyone could gain access if they wanted to? I mean except for the federal government lol...
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-03 13:00:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
You heard it hear first foolnobody finally admits vaccines cause autism. I am surprised that got passed his mouth from the service he is providing satan.

Foolnobody you still have a chance to accept the Lord and be with him in the light or continue doing what your providing Satan's under pelvic region.
Add sarcasm to the growing list of concepts flower-head doesn't understand.

Only person providing any service to the devil is you bub.

Since you want to be so immoral as to destroy a nation for your idiotic reasoning. The dangerous part is, you don't even know what you are doing.

Why would I disband the military our military can serve the nation.
You said you want to close military bases across the world, therefor limiting any first response we may have in response to any situation. North Korea is a prime example of having a military base in Okinawa....

You must not realize that those 190ish nation s would better think twice before thinking about war with America and facing annihilation mutually.

lol. How do you propose to do that when you close the majority of the bases across the world? With magic?

That is something no one wants I don't want that and I am sure those nations want a peaceful America then a warring America
They want a supportive America. Who cares about "peace" and "war" when we can do the fighting for them?

Case in point: Vietnam War. France started it, we went in and took over. Need I remind you what happened afterwards?

I'm sure if you ask your father (or grandfather, seeing how immature you are, it's very possible you are still in primary school) about it, he will tell you what a hellish war that was. That is, if he wasn't a draft dodger.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-03-03 13:02:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Ramyrez said: »
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Valefor.Sehachan said: »
I'd gladly take sucking *** for eternity over listening to Lordgrim for a day.

Also remember when he claimed he is always respectful? I wonder what happened to that. Maybe he realized no one acknowledges his intellect and is thus retorting to that.
He got vaccinated. It lead to autism. He is the living proof that vaccines causes autism.

Please don't insult people on the autistic spectrum like this. You've got a few on this forum who are actually highly intelligent.
I apologize. I know my words were meant to be harsh towards flower-head, but I indirectly insulted people diagnosed with autism by placing flower-head in with them.
 Shiva.Onorgul
Server: Shiva
user: Onorgul
By Shiva.Onorgul 2015-03-03 13:15:40
Link | Quote | Reply

The Pentagon, CIA, and FBI have all been effectively hacked. A .gov e-mail address is, if anything, a bigger target than a Gmail account that might belong to the Secretary of State.

Also, the rules don't require that the Secretary of State use her governmental e-mail address, just that all records of communication be retained. Which appears to be what has happened, it's just taking an extra step to collect the data.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-03-03 13:17:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
A lot of times I'll just stay up late and watch you sleep *serial killer intensifies*

2:30 video:

Should i feel disturbed, sad, pity, humor or good here? Cause what is this I don't even.

"Looks don't really matter anymore." Yeah, when you don't look like a literal kidnapper.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-03 13:28:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Sometimes I hide in alleys and jump out at women with a dozen roses !

"I'm sick of playing the field I don't need to date everything that moves"

Definitely going to use that line.
By Ramyrez 2015-03-03 13:39:20
Link | Quote | Reply

fonewear said: »
I don't need to date everything that moves"

Don't worry. Using that line, you never will.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-03-03 13:40:45
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel sorry to laugh at these guys, but some of them I don't even..
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 13:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »
"Looks don't really matter anymore." Yeah, when you don't look like a literal kidnapper.

I like how the 'anymore' was emphasized like it had been a real concern in the past. dude peaked in middle school. awesome.
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-03-03 13:42:52
Link | Quote | Reply

I feel sorry to laugh at these guys, but some of them I don't even..

Lou was my favorite.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2015-03-03 13:50:28
Link | Quote | Reply

john_kasich..

I think kasich needs some sort of an eyebrow transplant before anyone will take him seriously as a presidential candidate... and he needs to loose the jerk/pittsburg accent
By fonewear 2015-03-03 14:02:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Going to update my online dating profile to this picture:

Leviathan.Chaosx
Server: Leviathan
user: ChaosX128
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-03 15:55:30
Link | Quote | Reply

You make it seem so easy. Not everyone can make such a choice.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-03 15:56:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Leviathan.Chaosx said: »
You make it seem so easy. Not everyone can make such a choice.

Ask Monica she made a career of it and remains relatively unscathed. In fact you could say she is a hero for the anti bullying feminist crowd.

[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-03 15:58:19
Link | Quote | Reply

Fellacio is now empowerment.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-03 15:59:27
Link | Quote | Reply

Fellacio is now empowerment.

Should I wait till the second date or first date to bring that up !

Susan I love you but I won't think you are a real feminist still you "tickle my fancy" it's for the good of the movement !
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-03 16:00:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I like the fact that fone has readily available links to youtube videos of Monica Lewinsky at a moment's notice.
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-03 16:01:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Also I like the fact that fone has readily available links to youtube videos of Monica Lewinsky at a moment's notice.

You could say I need to get a life but my real life isn't as fun as my internet life !
[+]
 Phoenix.Amandarius
Server: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Amandarius 2015-03-03 16:01:44
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »
The Pentagon, CIA, and FBI have all been effectively hacked. A .gov e-mail address is, if anything, a bigger target than a Gmail account that might belong to the Secretary of State.

Also, the rules don't require that the Secretary of State use her governmental e-mail address, just that all records of communication be retained. Which appears to be what has happened, it's just taking an extra step to collect the data.

People cannot use personal email to conduct government business and it's for more than just simple security concerns. All emails are available as record for government employees. Now when they use personal email it is basically on the honor system if/when they turn over emails. You cannot give a pass on this and insert your own excuse. Just ridiculous.
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-03 16:02:59
Link | Quote | Reply

Hillary is a rebel without a cause, what did you expect?
[+]
 Leviathan.Chaosx
By Leviathan.Chaosx 2015-03-03 16:04:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Renegade female on the loose. She's escaped from the kitchen and trying to run the country now. Stop her!
[+]
By fonewear 2015-03-03 16:05:27
Link | Quote | Reply

I see Hilliary's future it involves being editor in chief of the Huff Post.

Get paid more and you work less !
By fonewear 2015-03-03 16:08:47
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm going to apply for this job:

Social media writer translation: basically just like posting on FFXIAH

130159BR
Posting Job Title Social Media Writer, Huffington Post
Business Huffington Post
Market Location United Kingdom - London
Position
Type Full Time
Posting Job Description Huff Post Social Media Writer

Do you live and breathe social media? As the world's most shared news publisher, we’re looking to recruit a Social Media Writer to work at the heart of The Huffington Post UK in our current affairs team.

You must have an excellent understanding of how Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest and other major social media platforms work. Your main role will be to identify and create stories that are highly read and shared across the Internet. This position is central to the HuffPost UK's ambition to grow audience across all screens.

Reporting into the Social Media Editor, the successful applicant will have some experience of managing multiple social media accounts for publishers, broadcasters or other content providers and have an understanding of the tools necessary to measure success. You will also have an understanding of real time statistics and be able to retrospectively access the impact of social publishing. You'll understand the principles of good community management, and the importance of tone and style as well as the legal implications of social media.

You will be familiar with crafting social content, will be able to write quickly and accurately, and able to express and demonstrate that to others.

This is a fast-paced, high energy role and requires someone who understands how digital media works. We want someone who loves coming to work. Other responsibilities include:

Assisting in management of The Huffington Post UK’s social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and other social platforms
Writing stories readers will share
Acting on analytics and internal reporting on social media accounts and referrals
Fostering social media awareness as part of overall content creation and curation
Tracking trending stories across social media platforms and feed insight into vertical editors
Working with the US HuffPost team on best practice and industry trends
 Lakshmi.Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-03-03 16:26:42
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Onorgul said: »

People cannot use personal email to conduct government business and it's for more than just simple security concerns. All emails are available as record for government employees. Now when they use personal email it is basically on the honor system if/when they turn over emails. You cannot give a pass on this and insert your own excuse. Just ridiculous.
I think government employees should all be on .gov accounts too. It still doesn't negate the fact that it's not common practice in the position and not against the rules or illegal as you stated earlier. Not sure where you got the whole taking foreign gifts thing from either but it wasn't from the article you presented.

There's a stark difference between trying to hold government employees accountable and updating rules/laws to uphold that and attempting to smear a politician for regularly accepted practices which no one has made all that big a deal about until maybe now.
By fonewear 2015-03-03 16:34:21
Link | Quote | Reply

http://www.wsj.com/articles/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-urges-congress-to-block-iran-nuclear-deal-1425392094?tesla=y

Oh yea Ben Netanyahu spoke today:

I'll summarize: The Jews did this ! Also Obama is a pussy.

WASHINGTON—Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declared in a speech to a joint session of Congress Tuesday that an emerging diplomatic agreement with Iran would ensure that Tehran eventually acquires a nuclear weapon.

“That deal would not prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, it would guarantee it—lots of them,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “This is a bad deal. It’s a very bad deal. We’re better off without it.”

A short time later, President Barack Obama said Mr. Netanyahu didn’t offer “any viable alternatives” to the present course of talks that involve the U.S., U.K., France, Germany, Russia and China and date to 2013, when the U.S. president launched an initiative to end a 34-year standoff and decades of punishing economic sanctions by appealing to Iran’s new president, Hasan Rouhani.

Mr. Obama, who said he didn’t watch the speech but read the transcript, urged Congress to reserve judgment on a deal until one is reached. “As far as I can tell, there was nothing new,” he told reporters at the White House.

Mr. Netanyahu, drawing frequent applause in the packed House chamber, directly challenged Mr. Obama’s argument that a diplomatic accord allowing Tehran to retain some nuclear capabilities would be more effective than additional sanctions or military action. He said any agreement that stops short of completely dismantling Iran’s nuclear program—which Tehran has said is for peaceful purposes—would be ineffective.

Negotiators in U.S.-led talks with Iran are working toward a breakthrough by the end of March. The White House has said it aims to get the best agreement possible from the talks, and won’t agree to a bad deal.

The Israeli leader appealed to U.S. lawmakers to use their authority to potentially block a deal from happening. Secretary of State John Kerry has said the administration believes “all sanctions must be lifted” under any final accord. Mr. Obama can lift certain economic sanctions on his own but would need Congress to vote to undo some of the most stringent ones.
By fonewear 2015-03-03 16:42:30
Link | Quote | Reply

One more global warming cause I know you need your fix:

http://mashable.com/2015/03/02/global-warming-syria-civil-war/

TLDR: global warming is causing war in Syria.

I'd post the full story but it is really long and don't want to waste 30 seconds of your life.

http://mashable.com/2015/03/03/global-warming-california/

Global warming in California also same thing

TLDR: Won't someone please think of the children recycle plastics etc.
First Page 2 3 ... 347 348 349 ... 1375 1376 1377