Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 13:20:00
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
That's scraping the bottom of the fake outrage barrel.
What, it's ok when it's the "Republican's/Romney's War on Women" but it's fake outrage when it's "Obama's War on Women"?

Edit: Paged, so here's some shoes

Odin.Jassik
VIP
Server: Odin
user: Jassik
By Odin.Jassik 2014-07-24 13:20:15
Link | Quote | Reply

"... She then went to the hospital and gave birth 21 hours later after contacting every local media outlet to express her hatred of the mean black guy in the limo"
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-07-24 13:21:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
That's scraping the bottom of the fake outrage barrel.
What, it's ok when it's the "Republican's/Romney's War on Women" but it's fake outrage when it's "Obama's War on Women"?

Key difference, Romney's policies limited women's control of their bodies, Obama was an unknowing accessory to a woman being stuck in traffic.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
Server: Ragnarok
user: Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:23:55
Link | Quote | Reply

That's scraping the bottom of the fake outrage barrel. Next up, Obama exhales loudly in D.C., causes tornado in Midwest.

Ok how about:

"Obama personally denies reproductive care to women" as a headline?

/rimshot
 Bahamut.Milamber
Server: Bahamut
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-24 13:31:07
Link | Quote | Reply

Ragnarok.Nausi said: »
That's scraping the bottom of the fake outrage barrel. Next up, Obama exhales loudly in D.C., causes tornado in Midwest.

Ok how about:

/rimshot
Um, inaccurate, incorrect, just plain wrong?

The likelyhood of the president being part of the motorcade route planning is approaching zero.

How about:
- Presidential motorcade blocks hospital access
[+]
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 13:34:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Ok how about:

/rimshot

The likelyhood of the president being part of the motorcade route planning is approaching zero.

How about:

And he gets a pass....

It's not like he could just say "how about we not close down hospitals when I travel on my motorcade route" and it wouldn't be done. Because he didn't sit down and personally plan his own route (farmed it off to someone that works for him) he shouldn't, no no no, CAN'T be held responsible at all...
[+]
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-07-24 13:36:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Do you even think about what you say before you say it? Do you ever look at any situation from another perspective?
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
Server: Bismarck
user: Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 13:38:27
Link | Quote | Reply

The only perspective that matters, is the fake outrage, and blatant lies, ***, and other non-truths that get cooked up in his head.

Pretty sure even KN has sat back and said "Wow! this guy makes the good ones look bad"
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 14:04:53
Link | Quote | Reply

I heard something along the lines of "all of obama's air force one fundraising trips are contributing to global warming."
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-07-24 14:26:23
Link | Quote | Reply

Dear Obama:

Please don't come to LA anymore, if you do please don't do it on a major street like 3rd street THAT EVERYONE IN THE CITY USES TO GET TO WORK. Use 6th Street please, but don't use Sunset, Beverly, Melrose, Santa Monica or Wilshire. You used Wilshire last time you were in town, that was like Carmageddon. It took me one hour to get from West Hollywood to the 101 freeway.... that's a 5 mile drive.

Thanks Obama.

Sincerely,
Your Gay Supporter Baconwrap
XOXO
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 14:33:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Bismarck.Bloodrose said: »
Pretty sure even KN has sat back and said "Wow! this guy makes the good ones look bad"
What is with everyone jumping on me today?
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:36:13
Link | Quote | Reply

Today?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 14:40:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Today?
More than usual I mean.
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 14:43:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, it was kind of semi-praise, because even you aren't that deluded to post even half the ***, or believe half the ***, that nausi's posted.
 Ragnarok.Nausi
By Ragnarok.Nausi 2014-07-24 14:44:50
Link | Quote | Reply

Actually, it was kind of semi-praise, because even you aren't that deluded to post even half the ***, or believe half the ***, that nausi's posted.

Pfft like anything someone says from CANADA is worth paying attention to. Keep quiet hat.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 14:47:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Pfft like anything someone says from CANADA is worth paying attention to. Keep quiet hat.
Pfft, we're not America's hat, you're our unzippered jean shorts, and Florida is the wang sticking out.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2014-07-24 14:48:52
Link | Quote | Reply

florida would have to be smaller, based on temperatures alone.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 14:49:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean his viewpoint is delusional.

Although I'm guilty of doing that to be honest -.-
 Shiva.Nikolce
Server: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2014-07-24 14:50:30
Link | Quote | Reply

:D

teh canada hate is spreading! muhahahahaaaa!
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2014-07-24 14:51:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Florida is the wang sticking out
<insert Homer Simpson quote here>
 Odin.Jassik
VIP
By Odin.Jassik 2014-07-24 14:53:02
Link | Quote | Reply

Just because you don't agree with him doesn't mean his viewpoint is delusional.

Although I'm guilty of doing that to be honest -.-

No, but being delusional makes him delusional.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-07-24 14:53:25
Link | Quote | Reply

It's delusional to assume the President would be personally aware of the minor details of his motorcade route and should somehow be held accountable for this woman's inconvenience. The fact that we disagree is just the inevitable conclusion.
 Bahamut.Milamber
user: milamber
By Bahamut.Milamber 2014-07-24 14:57:03
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Milamber said: »

Ok how about:

/rimshot

How about:

And he gets a pass....

It's not like he could just say "how about we not close down hospitals when I travel on my motorcade route" and it wouldn't be done. Because he didn't sit down and personally plan his own route (farmed it off to someone that works for him) he shouldn't, no no no, CAN'T be held responsible at all...
When was the last time that you rode in a car, and told the driver: How about we not drive into a telephone pole when I travel with you?
Or when flying, stopped by the cockpit and told the pilot:
Yeah, if you could not crash into a mountain today, that would be great.

Some things you expect to be done, simply because that is supposed to be a function of what the job entails.

If minimization of impact to emergency services isn't a factor in motorcade planning, then that is an issue. But it likely isn't a new one.
[+]
 Bahamut.Kara
user: Kara
By Bahamut.Kara 2014-07-24 14:59:40
Link | Quote | Reply

What's with all this she couldn't cross the street?

Why didn't the guy on the cell phone who took pictures of the woman in labor call 911 to get her an ambulance to take her to the hospital? Or why didn't she?

Instead of asking a cop to call or arrange for the ambulance. What is up, she needs an assistant to call an ambulance for her?

why didn't she contact her doctor or the hospital?
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 15:02:35
Link | Quote | Reply

It's delusional to assume the President would be personally aware of the minor details of his motorcade route and should somehow be held accountable for this woman's inconvenience. The fact that we disagree is just the inevitable conclusion.
By that statement, it is also delusional to think that there is a "war on women" anyway, but every election year, this supposed "war" comes out of nowhere.

And only the democrats/liberals seem to think there is a war. Nausi only used the terminology that is most familiar with you.
[+]
 Bismarck.Bloodrose
By Bismarck.Bloodrose 2014-07-24 15:03:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Bahamut.Kara said: »
What's with all this she couldn't cross the street?

Why didn't the guy on the cell phone who took pictures of the woman in labor call 911 to get her an ambulance to take her to the hospital? Or why didn't she?

Instead of asking a cop to call or arrange for the ambulance. What is up, she needs an assistant to call an ambulance for her?

why didn't she contact her doctor or the hospital?
It's this thing about personal responsibility... It's required for everyone else, except those who refuse to listen to their own sage advice.
[+]
 Bahamut.Baconwrap
By Bahamut.Baconwrap 2014-07-24 15:09:53
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama teased over L.A. traffic jams

Quote:
Presidential motorcades cause major traffic jams — especially in big, freeway-bound cities like Los Angeles.

President Obama's arrival in L.A. on Wednesday — at evening rush hour no less — generated a barbed joke from comedian Conan O'Brien as he hosted at a charity dinner for the USC Shoah Foundation.

"You left Washington six hours ago," O'Brien told Obama. "But I left Burbank seven hours ago."
[+]
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-07-24 15:11:31
Link | Quote | Reply

By that statement, it is also delusional to think that there is a "war on women" anyway, but every election year, this supposed "war" comes out of nowhere.

And only the democrats/liberals seem to think there is a war. Nausi only used the terminology that is most familiar with you.
The hyperbolic terminology doesn't help any arguments, but the sentiment behind it is reinforced nearly every election cycle. Who will be this year's "legitimate rape" or "binders full of women"? I, for one, can't wait to find out!

But anyway, deflection away from the point that Nausi's "argument" is delusional. Much like saying everyone has 6 grand to drop on health care or that everyone has access to quality education.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2014-07-24 15:13:23
Link | Quote | Reply

The hyperbolic terminology doesn't help any arguments, but the sentiment behind it is reinforced nearly every election cycle. Who will be this year's "legitimate rape" or "binders full of women"? I, for one, can't wait to find out!

But anyway, deflection away from the point that Nausi's "argument" is delusional. Much like saying everyone has 6 grand to drop on health care or that everyone has access to quality education.
And people wonder why I treat you like a parrot.

Want a cracker?
 Cerberus.Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2014-07-24 15:15:16
Link | Quote | Reply

Well, that's a response. Just not a very intelligent one though.

(No one wonders that.)
[+]
First Page 2 3 ... 29 30 31 ... 1375 1376 1377