Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 212 213 214 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Bahamut.Ravael
Server: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:06:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Cerberus.Pleebo said: »
I could make the cut-off shirt work but not the skirt.

What about the hair?
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:07:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesse doesn't even make the skirt work.

Cassidy wears it better imo
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
Server: Lakshmi
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-29 16:10:21
Link | Quote | Reply

Love when my vulgar descriptions are proven correct.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:10:25
Link | Quote | Reply

Bloodrose said: »
Jesse doesn't even make the skirt work. Cassidy wears it better imo

Clearly you're referring to something I'm not aware of, because I can't see Butch Cassidy in a miniskirt.
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:11:34
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesse and James' rivals in the organization known as Team Rocket.

Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:12:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Jesse and James' rivals in the organization known as Team Rocket.

I guess my Pokemon knowledge is lacking. I'm not sure whether or not I should be sad about that, though.
[+]
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-29 16:16:03
Link | Quote | Reply

I am sorry the Political Awakening For Truth and Justice thread was locked. I will have a website made and will let you know of it. I Promise you a Better America is coming and i appreciate the views you gave me on this site. Please look back at this topic as much as you like i gave you in my opinion important information. We never heard our countrymen during the revolution speak much. History only wrote in words that our fore fathers have spoken but history also wrote in the actions the countrymen have taken. Our countrymen joined them to be free even if they was silent. History gave proof to there actions just like the views on a topic i provided or any of you on this website can change a nations course. I am proud to have gave a serious discussion on this website to further open your minds to future possibilities. No this is not the end of America, this is the first step to Rebuilding A Better America !
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:17:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Soooo, how about that Super Bowl?
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:18:35
Link | Quote | Reply

Super Bowl of Super Cereal.

Because Al Gore.

And Reasons.
[+]
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-29 16:19:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Lordgrim said: »
I am sorry the Political Awakening For Truth and Justice thread was locked.

Its about time!
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:22:12
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Bahamut.Ravael said: »
Wait, if King is a member of Team Rocket, who's the other one? If it's me, I get claim on James. We'll also need a Meowth.
*** that, I'm James, you can be Meowth.

Pleebo can be Jessie.
Y'know, James actually has a thing for Jesse, while Jesse tends to ignore James most of the time.

Despite being one of the most loaded individuals in the Pokémon universe.
Sounds just like me, right? Loaded AND have this thing for Pleebo.........wait a minute.....
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:23:18
Link | Quote | Reply

Wait, if King is a member of Team Rocket, who's the other one? If it's me, I get claim on James. We'll also need a Meowth.
*** that, I'm James, you can be Meowth. Pleebo can be Jessie.
Y'know, James actually has a thing for Jesse, while Jesse tends to ignore James most of the time. Despite being one of the most loaded individuals in the Pokémon universe.
Sounds just like me, right? Loaded AND have this thing for Pleebo.........wait a minute.....
The only thing I have to say to that is magical glue baby.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:23:49
Link | Quote | Reply

*** that, I'm James, you can be Meowth.

Pleebo can be Jessie.
Y'know, James actually has a thing for Jesse, while Jesse tends to ignore James most of the time.

Despite being one of the most loaded individuals in the Pokémon universe.
Seriously, his family's Arcanine (it's actually his) has a mansion for a dog house.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:23:51
Link | Quote | Reply

I am sorry the Political Awakening For Truth and Justice thread was locked. I will have a website made and will let you know of it. I Promise you a Better America is coming and i appreciate the views you gave me on this site. Please look back at this topic as much as you like i gave you in my opinion important information. We never heard our countrymen during the revolution speak much. History only wrote in words that our fore fathers have spoken but history also wrote in the actions the countrymen have taken. Our countrymen joined them to be free even if they was silent. History gave proof to there actions just like the views on a topic i provided or any of you on this website can change a nations course. I am proud to have gave a serious discussion on this website to further open your minds to future possibilities. No this is not the end of America, this is the first step to Rebuilding A Better America !
As long as you keep to your website and don't constantly spam on this website with updates, whatever you do is what you do.
 Siren.Lordgrim
Server: Siren
user: Lordgrim
By Siren.Lordgrim 2015-01-29 16:25:03
Link | Quote | Reply

i still play this game, i'll be here i check the auction house.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:25:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Shiva.Viciousss said: »

Its about time!
Can't believe I just gave Vic a [+].

At least we can say something good about Lordgrim, he made the most anal of liberals and conservatives united in one front.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:27:01
Link | Quote | Reply

I didn't know I was an anal liberal.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:28:03
Link | Quote | Reply

You are an oral conservative.
[+]
 Bahamut.Ravael
By Bahamut.Ravael 2015-01-29 16:29:22
Link | Quote | Reply

Its about time!
Can't believe I just gave Vic a [+]. At least we can say something good about Lordgrim, he made the most anal of liberals and conservatives united in one front.

Wait a minute. Maybe he is what's best for America. By establishing a mutual enemy, we somehow find a way to be united.
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:30:29
Link | Quote | Reply

Its about time!
Can't believe I just gave Vic a [+]. At least we can say something good about Lordgrim, he made the most anal of liberals and conservatives united in one front.

Wait a minute. Maybe he is what's best for America. By establishing a mutual facepalm, we somehow find a way to be united.
ftfy
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:32:30
Link | Quote | Reply

Now, if we can turn the Illuminati into something that we can facepalm on, and bring it out to the public, that's what we should do....to unite the nation!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:34:23
Link | Quote | Reply

You are an oral conservative.
If you remember from the "which political leaning" quiz that was done a while ago, I scored pretty conservative by US standards, even though I'm often confused for being a liberal.

The Liberal party of Canada is a joke (who am I kidding, they all are), and scores pretty well in line with American Republicans, while the opposite is true for the Progressive Conservative party of Canada, which leans pretty hard towards American Democrats.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-29 16:35:22
Link | Quote | Reply

If you remember from the "which political leaning" quiz that was done a while ago, I scored pretty conservative by US standards, even though I'm often confused for being a liberal.
I must have missed it.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-29 16:35:24
Link | Quote | Reply

For A Better Vana'diel!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:36:58
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
For A Better Vana'diel!
"Did you know that President Karst... yadda yadda yadda"
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-29 16:38:13
Link | Quote | Reply

He's really a worshipper of Gu'Dha? (the quadav god)
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:38:59
Link | Quote | Reply

I must have missed it.
I think it's buried in a locked, deleted (nuked), or thread that has run it's course.
 Lakshmi.Sparthosx
Server: Lakshmi
user: sparthosx
By Lakshmi.Sparthosx 2015-01-29 16:49:45
Link | Quote | Reply

Karsts economic policies have been disastrous for Bastokans. Galka are rioting in the streets as wages in the mines plummet amidst rising inequality. His answer? Hole up in the Metalworks as his citizens suffer. You can hide behind the Mythril Musketeers all you want Karst, you will be held to account.

Sewage routinely seeps into the water supply, turning drinking water a deep yellow that could only be called revolting. The conditions in Bastok Mines could be summed up as deplorable and while Windurstians enjoy some of the cleanest water in the realm, Bastokans are literally imbibing their own feces.

On foreign policy rising threats of the return of the Shadow Lord has been met with putting the responsibility of investigations in the hands of adventurers. Who are these people? Where are they from? For all we know they could be imps walking through our streets in disguise. Urges to deploy a unit of Gold Musketeers to Xarcabard has been met with indecision and stalling.

Quadav have been sighted no less than 10 yalms from our doorstep. Where are the Iron Musketeers?

Don't even get me started on the corrupt, bloated excuses for Senators who have done little other than steal from the good taxpayers of Bastok.
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-29 16:52:11
Link | Quote | Reply

Careful of praising Windurst, you know that's full of commies!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-29 16:53:20
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Sparthosx said: »

Karsts economic policies have been disastrous for Bastokans. Galka are rioting in the streets as wages in the mines plummet amidst rising inequality. His answer? Hole up in the Metalworks as his citizens suffer. You can hide behind the Mythril Musketeers all you want Karst, you will be held to account.

Sewage routinely seeps into the water supply, turning drinking water a deep yellow that could only be called revolting. The conditions in Bastok Mines could be summed up as deplorable and while Windurstians enjoy some of the cleanest water in the realm, Bastokans are literally imbibing their own feces.

On foreign policy rising threats of the return of the Shadow Lord has been met with putting the responsibility of investigations in the hands of adventurers. Who are these people? Where are they from? For all we know they could be imps walking through our streets in disguise. Urges to deploy a unit of Gold Musketeers to Xarcabard has been met with indecision and stalling.

Don't even get me started on the corrupt, bloated excuses for Senators who have done little other than steal from the good taxpayers of Bastok.
Odd thing is, Karst levied against his father. At the time when he was a simple councilor, he paraded equality of working conditions, which rallied many of the Galkan miners and workers, even going so far as to appoint some to higher positions.
First Page 2 3 ... 212 213 214 ... 1375 1376 1377