Random Politics & Religion #00

Eorzea Time

Language: JP EN FR DE
Version 3.1
New Items
users online
Forum » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #00
Random Politics & Religion #00
First Page 2 3 ... 206 207 208 ... 1375 1376 1377
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
Server: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:09:39
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks again Flavin.

Now let's see if you figure it out yet...
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-26 14:11:43
Link | Quote | Reply

Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Shiva.Viciousss said: »
Is he responsible for part of it? Yes.
Elaborate what he is responsible for.

You should also abandon all comparisons to Greece.
Obviously you have your head in the sand.

Not once did I compare Greece's policies up to today to what Obama administration's policies are. I stated what Greece's policies in the near future are similar to Obama administration's policies want to be. You should be grateful for Boehner.

I don't need to elaborate on anything, the economy is booming, you are the one seeking to deny credit to Obama and credit..well who knows. This is just a classic deflection from you KN, you want me to do your work. Thats not as funny as lil altima there actually trying to say the economy isn't booming, but its still cute.

Two completely different economic situations with similar policy plans is going to prove what for you? Increasing spending in an economy that can't support it (Greece) is going to have radically different effects than increasing spending in an economy that can easily support it (the US).
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:14:44
Link | Quote | Reply

I don't need to elaborate on anything, the economy is booming, you are the one seeking to deny credit to Obama and credit..well who knows. This is just a classic deflection from you KN, you want me to do your work.
Wait, you make an outlandish statement and demand that I prove it for you? Whatever you say Jet Vic.

Two completely different economic situations with similar policy plans is going to prove what for you? Increasing spending in an economy that can't support it (Greece) is going to have radically different effects than increasing spending in an economy that can easily support it (the US).
We do not have the luxury to turn the US into Greece. Greece once had an economy that supported itself a long time ago, and they spent themselves to poverty. Do you honestly want to turn the US to Greece v.2?
 Lakshmi.Flavin
Server: Lakshmi
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-01-26 14:22:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Thanks again Flavin.

Now let's see if you figure it out yet...
Classic KN... thinks he makes a point... continues on complaining about everything...
 Shiva.Viciousss
Server: Shiva
user: Viciouss
By Shiva.Viciousss 2015-01-26 14:22:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to find it...nope, no outlandish statement. Simple statement: The economy is booming under President Obama. Dont like it? Disprove it. Good luck.

And again, stop talking about Greece, its not working for you. There is no danger of the US spending itself into poverty, its a laughable thought. I love the entertainment doomsdayers bring.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:26:09
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm trying to find it...nope, no outlandish statement. Simple statement: The economy is booming under President Obama. Dont like it? Disprove it. Good luck.
Wow, so you went from denying that Obama had any affect on the economy to saying that he is responsible for only part of it to now stating that he is responsible for all of it....

All in about an hour apart from start to finish too!

Good job Vic, you proved it yourself that you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
Classic KN... thinks he makes a point... continues on complaining about everything...
Figures you wouldn't get it. I swear, it feels like I'm communicating to a monkey sometimes...
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:38:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no evidence of the economy booming from vic, and flavin is mad because he is an ***.. Yet, somehow its KN and I's fault as always. Communicating with monkeys would be easier.
[+]
 Siren.Mosin
Server: Siren
user: BKiddo
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-26 14:42:54
Link | Quote | Reply

Altimaomega said: »
Communicating with monkeys would be easier.

for you two, yep, probably.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-26 14:45:46
Link | Quote | Reply

and flavin is mad because he is an ***.. Yet, somehow its KN and I's fault as always. Communicating with monkeys would be easier.

It's because the contents of your posts lack wit and indicate an inability of being tacit.

For instance, lets play game called "Who am I?"

1. "Complains of unfair treatment on the forum by Mods, while calling everyone idiots and ***"

2. "Makes bold nonsensical statement, claims that everyone who challenges the statement doesn't get it."

Everyone is welcome to answer with their own opinion.
[+]
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:46:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Siren.Mosin said: »

Wanna pick up Vic's slack and show some evidence of the economy booming from obamas wonderful leadership? Or you just gonna hang from your tree and fling some more poo?
[+]
 Fenrir.Atheryn
Server: Fenrir
user: Temptaru
By Fenrir.Atheryn 2015-01-26 14:48:47
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanna pick up Vic's slack and show some evidence of the economy booming from obamas wonderful leadership? Or you just gonna hang from your tree and fling some more poo?

Let the virtual poo flinging commence!

[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:49:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Fenrir.Atheryn said: »

Let the virtual poo flinging commence!
Sorry to rain on your parade, but there won't be any from me. I'll just let hypocrites be hypocrites.
 Lakshmi.Flavin
user: Flavin
By Lakshmi.Flavin 2015-01-26 14:50:14
Link | Quote | Reply

Still no evidence of the economy booming from vic, and flavin is mad because he is an ***.. Yet, somehow its KN and I's fault as always. Communicating with monkeys would be easier.
When did I convey that I was mad because I was an ***? KN made an assumption about why I got banned, which he has no idea why I got banned, but kept on with his assumption that I did because I'm an ***. Then he continued to whine for himself and all his conservative buddies that have felt the temp ban hammer and the injustice of it lol... Tries to prove his point because my comment was that of an *** I guess and then thinks he's won something.

It would be easier for you two to communicate with a monkey as Mosin pointed out because that's the level you're on.

Also, you guys play the victim card so often...
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-26 14:50:15
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanna pick up Vic's slack and show some evidence of the economy booming from obamas wonderful leadership?

I'm in the same boat I was in when he took office, more or less, so I wouldn't assert that in the first place. nor am I dumb enough to think that the potus has any real power over what the economy does under his "reign". nor do I really care, so no thanks.

Or you just gonna hang from your tree and fling some more poo?

I'll be waiting up in my tree for you to say something dumb again.
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:50:52
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »
and flavin is mad because he is an ***.. Yet, somehow its KN and I's fault as always. Communicating with monkeys would be easier.

It's because the contents of your posts lack wit and indicate an inability of being tacit.

For instance, lets play game called "Who am I?"

1. "Complains of unfair treatment on the forum by Mods, while calling everyone idiots and ***"

2. "Makes bold nonsensical statement, claims that everyone who challenges the statement doesn't get it."

Everyone is welcome to answer with their own opinion.

1. Defends against people acting belligerent, gets banned for calling them on it.

2. That is what vic did why are you directing it towards me?
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:52:24
Link | Quote | Reply

Wanna pick up Vic's slack and show some evidence of the economy booming from obamas wonderful leadership?

I'm in the same boat I was in when he took office, more or less, so I wouldn't assert that in the first place. nor am I dumb enough to think that the potus has any real power over what the economy does under his "reign". nor do I really care, so no thanks.

Or you just gonna hang from your tree and fling some more poo?

I'll be waiting up in my tree for you to say something dumb again.

WTF you just agreed with me and called me dumb.. rofl
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-26 14:53:41
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a dumbass country boy too, I know one when I see one.

dumbass.
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:54:56
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Flavin said: »
When did I convey that I was mad because I was an ***? KN made an assumption about why I got banned, which he has no idea why I got banned, but kept on with his assumption that I did because I'm an ***. Then he continued to whine for himself and all his conservative buddies that have felt the temp ban hammer and the injustice of it lol... Tries to prove his point because my comment was that of an *** I guess and then thinks he's won something.

It would be easier for you two to communicate with a monkey as Mosin pointed out because that's the level you're on.

Also, you guys play the victim card so often...

Actually have never played the victim card until recently, because I happen to have become a victim unfair treatment on the forum by Mods. Just sayin..
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 14:55:14
Link | Quote | Reply

I'm a dumbass country boy too, I know one when I see one.

dumbass.

smh
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:56:28
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't even bother anymore Altima, they are just goading a reaction so there's basis on the next ban that a certain mod issues.
 Cerberus.Pleebo
Server: Cerberus
user: Pleebo
By Cerberus.Pleebo 2015-01-26 14:57:40
Link | Quote | Reply

Altima's ban is just the gift that keeps on giving.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 14:57:57
Link | Quote | Reply

Like I said.
 Siren.Mosin
By Siren.Mosin 2015-01-26 14:58:06
Link | Quote | Reply

Don't even bother anymore Altima, they are just goading a reaction so there's basis on the next ban that a certain mod issues.

you don't know wtf you're doing! how could you know what we're doing??!??!!?
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-26 15:01:13
Link | Quote | Reply

You can't ban Altima, he's the comic relief of the p&r subforum!
[+]
By Bloodrose 2015-01-26 15:01:48
Link | Quote | Reply

Valefor.Sehachan said: »
You can't ban Altima, he's the comic relief of the p&r subforum!
that joke's gotten old, though
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 15:04:30
Link | Quote | Reply

I'll just let hypocrites be hypocrites.
By Altimaomega 2015-01-26 15:05:38
Link | Quote | Reply

Now that everyone has arrived, how about helping Vic out and show some evidence of the economy booming from obamas wonderful leadership.
 Lakshmi.Zerowone
user: Zerowone
By Lakshmi.Zerowone 2015-01-26 15:06:57
Link | Quote | Reply

inb4 they're not pie charts or Forbes and the WSJ aren't liberal media outlets

Looks like there were some bumps but all in all it is booming after a bust.

But hey, Boom and Bust is the American Way. So get over it.
[+]
 Valefor.Sehachan
Guide Maker
Server: Valefor
user: Seha
By Valefor.Sehachan 2015-01-26 15:07:37
Link | Quote | Reply

Obama the booming naakual.

I'd photoshop his face on Hurkan but too lazy you'll have to imagine it.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-01-26 15:11:17
Link | Quote | Reply

Lakshmi.Zerowone said: »

inb4 they're not pie charts or Forbes and the WSJ aren't liberal media outlets

Looks like there were some bumps but all in all it is booming after a bust.

But hey, Boom and Bust is the American Way. So get over it.
Come on Zero, you know better than those statistics aren't inductive to policy. That's proclaiming that Obama is responsible for when it's sunny outside and it's Bush's Republican's fault when it's raining.
First Page 2 3 ... 206 207 208 ... 1375 1376 1377